Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... More

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Two Poles
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Midnight Marathon
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
How To COme Out?
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
The Heat Risen
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
A Pleasing Escape
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
The Office
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
The New Plan
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
Survived
Epilogue

The Offer

4.5K 361 123
By ailovexiaowang

Three months later...

Today was Heung San San to get a verdict for what sentence she gonna served. She came into the Court room in a prisoner uniform. Her face looked dull though the natural beauty was still. lining on it. She seemed lost weight a lot with hair wasn't as thick as before. It tied with a red rubber ban and dropped on her back.

She glanced at Yibo when she walked passed by him. Yibo looked at her with a sharp gaze. He tightened his grip on Zhan's shoulder when Heung San San turned her eyes at him. Then Heung San smirked. She was still arrogant despite she lived in jail with threatening inmates. The rumors spread that her inmates often bullied her and beat her up in the cell because of her arrogant attitude. It showed on her bruised face and neck. Don't know how was on her body behind her clothes.

After listening to the verdict reading by the juries, the judge started to read the crimes committed by Heung San San before he decided what sentence he would convict for her. The audiences in the Court Room were quiet and carefully listening to every word the Judge said.

"After I reviewed and discussed with the juries... I have come to a decision, that Heung San San is convicted... Guilty, for committed the fraud of the organization's fund, and drugged her clients in home therapy. And she's convicted as guilty for kidnapping and hostilized Xiao Zhan for a few hours. But she's stated as not guilty for crashing and taking Wang Hwa Lin's life!" The Judge read the sentence for the accused.

The audience who listening to the verdict gasped.and sighed. Some of them murmuring something, creating the noise in the room. The Judge struck his gavel on the sounding block repeatedly to get the audience's attention and make them silent. The bailiffs tried to calm them down. The the ruckus in the courtroom back into a chilling room.

"For the criminal acts she had done, the Court will sentence her a 13 years in jail. She is eligible for parole after 7 years serving the jail term!"

And the Judge hit his gavel once as a final. Then he got up and walked out of the courtroom which began make a chaos.

"How can she never convicted for killing your mother? We even have the tape for it. At least she has to serve the punishment a life time term in jail...!" Zhan felt dejected with Judge's decision.

"She supposed to get the death sentence...." Yibo hissed.

"It's ok. Let the karma get her for what she has done...." Said Wang Yong with a sad and piss off face.

Their attention snapped by an orange figure standing in front of their bench which at the first row. When they turned their attention, there was Heung San San standing in front of them with two police officers escorted her.

"We'll meet again soon.... Wang Yibo!" Hissed Heung San San. Then she scoffed and smirked.

"You are devil!" Shouted Yibo, got up from his seat and about to grab Heung San San.

But his family stopped him and the officers blocked him from touching the criminal. Then they brought Heung San San away, out of the courtroom.

Yibo still could hear that she was laughing.

"13 years? Seriously!" Hao Xuan hit the bleacher's backrest.

They shook their heads in disbelief.

☑️. ☑️. ☑️. ☑️

Zhan and Yibo just arrived in the office lobby, when a tall and slim woman came approaching them. She smiled at them. Zhan smiled back at her. But something was strange happened. When he glance at his side, Yibo also smiled at her. Broadingly. It was very unusual for Yibo smiled so happy and excited remembering that je didn't like skin contact too much, especially to the women. And this woman was stranger to Zhan. She never met her before. But Yibo seemed knew her well.

"Mr. Wang? You want me to come by today, right?" asked the woman.

"Yeah! yeah! Sure! Thank you for coming!" said Yibo. He held the woman's hand firmly.

Zhan glanced at their hands that holding each other. It's very rare for Yibo holding someone else's hand so firm and warm and in a quiet some times like that. Suddenly the uneasiness welled up on Zhan's chest, drowned his lungs, and then struck into his throat that caused him let out a cough violently, taking the attention from Yibo and the woman.

"Zhan? Are you okay?" asked Yibo, released his hand from the woman and stroking Zhan's back.

"Yeah! yeah..! I'm okay! My throat just itchy....!" replied Zhan.

"Awh...! Ok, then! You go up first. I need to settle something with Ms. Chen....!" said Yibo.

Zhan was stunned. He was wondered, who is this woman? How can Yibo is so warm to her.? As he remember, he never seen her in any business partner's meeting or whatsoever. But he didn't want to questioned Yibo. Not now. So he just nodded.

"Come. Ms. Chen!" said Yibo to the woman.

The woman smiled and nodded. She walked out of the office, followed by Yibo. Zhan stared at them as they exited the office lobby.

"Who's that?" suddenly Dave appeared beside him and voiced out, startled him.

Zhan turned to his side and saw Dave who also watching the two people who just exited the office.

"What are you doing here?" asked Zhan.

"Why? I can be everywhere, ma? They are all my Boss...!" replied Dave, glanced at Zhan.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Mr. Wang?" asked Zhan.

"There! Mr. Wang just went out with the beautiful woman every men wants...!" Dave sneered. however, he was teasing Zhan who looked insecure with the woman's presence.

Zhan clicked his tongue and walked away. 

"Hey! Wait up!" shouted Dave, catching up with Zhan.

"You don't have work, ma?" Zhan retorted.

"Why don't we go for breakfast first in the basement's cafeteria?" asked Dave.

"Tsk! I'm not hungry!" said Zhan.

"Aish! I know you are foodie! Let's go!" pushed Dave. He dragged Zhan to the common lift.

Zhan frowned. But he didn't reject Dave, either.

Zhan and Dave now had seated in the office cafeteria in the basement. In front of them were coffees and toasts.

"Hey! Hey! Look! You have to see this, Zhan!" said Dave while scrolling through the device.

"What?" asked Zhan. Face frowning, still upset with the incident earlier at the lobby.

"The news about Heung San San...!" replied Dave.

"What is it?" asked Zhan.

It's been 4 months since she got sentenced in jail. She moved to tje women jail woth tight security.. He heard nothing anymore about her since then. No news had released her progress in jail.

"She's dead!" cried Dave.

"What?" Zhan was surprised. He took the device from Dave's hand and read the news in the internet.

The prisoner in *** women jail  found dead in her cell which she sared with another three inmates. her death suspected had been done by one of her inmates, because they found always argued and fight with each other. The condition of the prisoner known as Heung San San, a former president of a sect therapy organization "Home Therapy" when she found dead was with her head wrapped up with the plastic bag and tied tightly around her neck. The cause of her death was due to the lack of oxygen which made her has a difficulty to breathe. Now her inmate, Chu Jianjiu is under investigation and will isolated her in the punish room. From her confession, she killed Heung San San is under pressure of someone out of the prison who blackmailed her with her family. But she refused to tell who this person is.

Zhan raised his head and stunned.

"So... Someone has asked her to get rid of Heung San San..." he mumbled.

"I think so... The news said so...!" replied Dave.

"Who do yu think the person is?" asked Zhan.

"I'm sure someone who keeps the grudge toward her...!" said Dave.

"Who is the biggest enemy to her do you think?" asked Zhan.

Then the two of them looked at each other.

At the moment, Zhan's phone rang. It was Yibo calling him.

"Halleluya!" Zhan muttered while picking up his phone.

"Wei?" he answered the call.

"Where are you?" Yibo snapped.

"Basement. Cafe," replied Zhan.

"I asked you to go to the top floor, why did you go to the ground floor?" cried YIbo.

"In the top floor I only eating wind. Here I can eat toast...!" grumbled Zhan.

"You can eat me!" said Yibo.

"You're taste not nice!" Zhan pouted.

"well... Say someone who kept vomiting the cum last night...!" Yibo chuckled.

"Who's that woman?" asked Zhan.

"Ms. Chu?"

"Yeah. Who is she? I never see her before? And why you seem so close with her?" 

"Ahh... My baby is jealous. I see...!"

"Stop teasing me!"

"Well, come to the lobby now, then!" 

"Why don't you come to the basement, instead?"

"Aiya! I'm so scared to go to the basemnt's cafeteria. It got ghosts, do you know?"

"What ghost?"

"The ghost who loves to lick the toast before they served it to you...!"

Zhan was taken aback. He looked around at his surrounding, then he turned to Dave's side. Yibo was right! There was somebody who licking the toast. Gross!

"You're the ghost, I see!" Zhan slapped the toast that Dave was holding and licking until it fell on the floor.

"Hey! That's my breakfast!" cried Dave, made a protest.

"Who is eating breakfast by licking the toast?" retorted Zhan.

Dave pouted. He sipped his coffee.

"Ok! Come to the lobby now! I want to show you something that Ms. Chu has designed for you...!" said Yibo through the phone.

"Fine..." replied Zhan reluctantly. He got up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" asked Dave.

"Dora summoned Boot to come...!" replied Zhan.

Dave chuckled. He grabbed Zhan's untouched toast and shoved it into his mouth.

Zhan came back to the lobby. He waited for Yibo to come down from the tenth floor. There were the staff busy with their errands. Some of them greeted him. 

A moment later, he saw Yibo walked toward him from the CEO's lift. He pinched Zhan's cheek once he approached him.

"Jelly Bunny...!" said Yibo.

"So she is s designer?" asked Zhan.

"Mm," replied Yibo. He tucked his hands into his pants' pocket.

"What did she design for me? Wedding gown? Or carnival customer?" asked Zhan.

"Do you want to wear a gown on our wedding, ma?" Yibo chuckled.

"Stop joking around...!" said Zhan, hitting Yibo's chest with the back of his hand.

"You started it...!" said Yibo.

"So what is it?" asked Zhan in irritation.

Yibo cleared his throat. He took one of his hands out of the pocket. Then he held Zhan's hand.

"Zhan, my love... Even we only know each other for a year now, but I believe that you are my fate. You have given me everything that I need, that I want. I know you can never bear a child of ours, but that doesn't matter. We still can take the children who need our acceptance. We have been through sorrow and happiness together, through the thick and thin, we have fight, we have suffered, but still we love each other..." Yibo ranted.

"Can you make it short? I'm tired keep standing in the center of the lobby with people started surrounding us...!" said Zhan. a little bit flustered when he saw people looked at them and even watched them as if they are the actors who were acting a scene.

Yibo heaved a long breath to compose his chaotic heart. Then, he kneeled on one of his knees.

"Xiao Zhan! Will you marry me?" said Yibo with a stronger voice. He took out a small red velvet box and showed the content.

Not only Zhan who was gasping. But some of the people who surrounded them. Zhan covered his mouth with his hands and eyes darted on the ring inside the box.

"Aaaaaaarrrhhh!!!"

Suddenly Zhan screamed loudly and running around the lobby, attracted everyone's attention, and Yibo was not the exception.

Zhan ran to the that side and came back to this side. Then he ran again to that side and came back to this side while screaming.

"He really looks like Boot...!" A sound of chuckle voice came from Yibo's side.

Yibo turned to his side and found Dave was standing beside him who was watching Zhan running around over excited. He got up and turned to see Zhan again.

Zhan came back to Yibo and stood up in front of him. He tried to catch some breath through the panting due to the rum he just did.

"Yes! Yes!" He said, still panting.

"Do you need to run around before you can say yes?" Asked Yibo.

"Yes!" Replied Zhan.

Dave giggled. Yibo slipped the ring into Zhan's ring finger. Zhan's stared at the ring that slipped around his finger.

"I-I don't know.... I feel like dreaming. And I don't want to wake up....!" Said Zhan with a tremble voice.

"Then, I won't wake you up, Babe...!" Said Yibo. He kissed Zhan on the forehead, then he hugged him.

The cheers and clapped hands presented in the room. Zhan felt he was dreaming that finally he got proposed by a man he loves and admires. And if it just a dream, he wished he doesn't wake up.

"Don't wake me up...."

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...
7.9K 569 9
wang yibo who is a college student was dragged onto a contractual marriage with Xiao zhan who is a business man and single father to his son Xiao Yua...
291K 14.7K 54
Wang Yibo was in an intimate Relationship with Zhang Yixing, who he considered as his one and only. But then he got cheated on and in the end, heartb...
224K 18.6K 32
Young Wang Yi Bo was just disowned by his father when he met Xiao Zhan, an older and more experienced man. Together, they start an unexpected journey...