Instructor Gulf and Ajarn Mew

By yellowspectator

Gulf is a new instructor in a university. He planned to enjoy his stay here, but with a twist of events, he m... More

Instructor Gulf
Ajarn's Assessment
Robin Gulf
The Verdict
Flo
Ajarn Mew
The best Instructor
Misunderstanding
Ginder
Meet Up
The start?
Friendship
Sam
Food Convention
Cake
Chef Mew
Stomach Ache
Tease [R18+]
Introduction [R18+]
Bleach [R18+]
Concerns
Parents
Argument
Library [R18+]
Surprise? [R18+]
Caged [R20+]
Surprise Visit
Hand
Wedding
Envelope
-

Guilt

1.3K 127 25
By yellowspectator

After the door closed, both Mew and Gulf looked at each other.

Mew has a smile on his face while Gulf is looking at him with a conflicted expression.

"We got caught," Mew said casually with a slight smile.

Hearing this, Gulf's ears became red from embarrassment then continued packing his things.

"Done?" After a while, Mew looked at Gulf who was approaching the door.

Mew stood up and Gulf stared at him for a while then sighed and nodded.

Mew pushed open the door and when the two were walking side by side, Mew said, "Let's head to the engineering department first"

Gulf frowned but nodded and followed Mew.

At the engineering department, Mew entered and headed directly to his desk. Gulf waited at the door, and after a while, Mew walked out with Flo.

When Flo saw Gulf, she was surprised, "Oh! Gulf! Why are you here? Are you looking for Mew?" then she turned to Mew

Before Gulf even answered, Mew started speaking, "He was with me"

Flo stared at Mew then smiled brightly then turned to Gulf.

Gulf nodded a little embarrassed and heard Flo say, "Oh, so you guys were together? Okay. I'm going to go ahead" then she winked at Gulf then started moving away from the two.

Seeing the way Flo acted, Gulf felt conflicted.

When he was acting intimate with Mew earlier at the sofa, of course, even though he was annoyed, he was still happy, however, when they got caught by Jimmy, he suddenly felt different emotions, he was embarrassed, ashamed, and fearful.

After Flo walked away, Mew turned to Gulf, "shall we?"

Gulf looked at Mew for awhile then lowered his head and started walking to the parking.

Seeing Gulf's reaction, Mew frowned but did not say anything and just followed after him.

When the two reached the Car, Mew opened the doors and Gulf entered silently.

Inside the car, Gulf kept quiet and Mew did not bother him.

When they are near the condo, Mew started speaking, "Hey, why are you being quiet?"

"Nothing" Gulf did not turn his head and continued staring outside.

Mew turned to Gulf with concern but did not bother him anymore.

When the two arrived at the condo, Gulf walked out of the car without giving Mew a look. He looks deep in thought.

Mew followed Gulf and walked behind him.

When the two arrived in the elevator, there were people in so Mew did not feel comfortable speaking but still kept giving Gulf a glance.

After everyone in the elevator left, leaving the two inside, Mew immediately spoke, "Hey, what is the problem?" Mew looked very worried

Gulf turned to Mew and then forced a smile and said, "I'm just tired, P" then after a few more floors, walked out of the elevator leaving Mew with a worried expression.

When Gulf arrived in his room, he sighed and walked to the couch silently and sat there

After a while, he sighed again, lied on the couch, stared at the ceiling and said, "Is this the right thing?"

After a few minutes of thinking, he went to the bathroom and took a shower to freshen up.

After a cold shower, Gulf went back to the couch and grabbed his phone from his bag and looked at it.

When he opened his phone, there were numerous messages from Sam, Jimmy, Flo, and Mew

When he checked Flo and Jimmy's messages, he just saw questions and tease so he did not reply to them and opened Sam's message

S: Hi Gulf! How was the food earlier?

S: Did you enjoy it? :)

Reading this, Gulf felt complicated and thought, P Sam and P Mew treat me so differently, then he rubbed his head seemingly conflicted

"But P Sam did not tell me if he is interested to me or not" then he slapped his face lightly and replied to Sam

G: It was good P! Did you know that that is my favorite dish? Jimmy and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you again P! :)

Without waiting for Sam's reply, he clicked Mew's message and read it

M: Did I make you feel uncomfortable?

M: I'm sorry Gulf

M: Just treat it like it did not happen please?

M: I am sorry again. Please talk to P

Reading Mew's message, Gulf felt guilty and a little bit pained.

Even though he is still confused about what he is feeling, he still replied to Mew

G: P, it is alright. I was just tired. Don't worry too much :)

After sending the message, Gulf placed his phone on the tea table and lied back on the couch

After a few seconds, his phone vibrated, immediately he picked it up

When he saw that it was not from Mew, unconsciously, he sighed in relief

S: Good thing you enjoyed it!

S: What food do you want for tomorrow?

S: oh, and how about the cake, Mild was asking if you enjoyed the cake. Did you enjoy it?

G: I liked the cake P. Please tell P Mild that we enjoyed it. I shared it to everyone, and all of them were praising it :)

G: And you don't have to worry about the food P. You don't have to bring me food, I don't want to bother you anymore

S: Okay, I will tell her :)

S: Don't worry about it Gulf, I really enjoy seeing you appreciate my food :)

Reading to here, Gulf felt complicated but still replied,

G: Oh, Okay P. 555

After sending the message, he saw P "M" popped up above the screen so he clicked it

M: Just forget about it Gulf, I am sorry. Don't worry I will not do that again. I am really sorry

Reading Mew's reply, Gulf felt his heart ache, he can totally feel that Mew is feeling guilty so he immediately replied,

G: don't think about it P. It is alright. No harm done. Stop saying sorry okay na?

M: okay.

Seeing Mew's reply, Gulf closed his phone and put it back on the table and did not bother looking at the next messages anymore.

The next day, Gulf stood In front of the faculty door nervously.

For some reason, he is afraid of entering the faculty room.

"Khun Gulf? Why are you not entering?" a voice was heard beside him

Gulf turned his head and saw an instructor, "Sorry khun, I was just thinking" he smiled shyly then opened the door, letting the instructor enter and he followed after.

When Gulf tried to turn to Mew's seat to look at him, he felt his heart beat fast, so instead of turning his head to that area, he just lowered it and headed to his desk, not giving Mew and Jimmy a glance.

Looking at Gulf's appearance, Mew gave a sad look for a second then resumed his cold-face immediately and turned back to the book he was reading like nothing happened.

When Jimmy saw Gulf entered, he gave a teasing smile, but after seeing Gulf's action, his smile became a frown, and turned to Mew immediately and caught a glimpse of his sad look before turning back to Gulf again.

What happened after I left? He thought.

Feeling the awkward atmosphere between the two, Jimmy did not speak and plan to talk to Gulf at lunch.

After a few minutes, Sam arrived at the faculty room and called for Gulf.

When Gulf stood up, he avoided looking at Mew and headed to the door and greeted Sam, "Sawadee Krap, P" he gave an awkward smile

Sam greeted him back, then gave him the paper bag. After talking for a while, Sam left and Gulf walked back to his desk.

When he was walking, he could feel Mew's stare but he ignored him and continued to his desk.

Without opening the paper bag, he placed it to the side and continued doing what he was doing before.

Seeing Gulf ignoring him, Mew turned back again to his book, but now there was guilt on his face. He tried to resume his cold face but failed to do so.

After calming himself, Mew was finally able to control his emotions and went back to normal.

Jimmy saw Mew's guilty face. Immediately, his heart beat fast and thought of numerous things, then turned back to Gulf and saw Gulf taking a sneaky glance at Mew with a pained expression.

WHAT THE HECK?! Jimmy's mind was blown, he is thinking of something right now

DID THEY DO IT AFTER I LEFT?! He looked at Gulf again and saw him turned to the door seemingly looking at the sofa area looking guilty now.

HERE?! Jimmy's mouth is wide open now. His imagination is running wild. He remembered the first time he did it with Tommy and realized that he was also guilty the day after that. Then he also remembered that Tommy kept on complaining at that time saying that he is in pain.

THEY REALLY DID IT HERE! He looked at Mew then turned to Gulf then shook his head, How daring, he thought. They shook his head and turned back to his article and continued reading. However, now, he cannot focus because he is thinking of what happened last night.

When the bell rang, Gulf immediately stood up and walked out of the door without asking Jimmy, like he used to.

Seeing that Gulf is really ignoring him, Mew felt his heart ache but did not show it to his face and also stood up and left for his class.

During lunch time, Gulf sat in front of Jimmy looking conflicted.

Jimmy looked at his friend, then thought if he was going to talk to Gulf or not.

After mustering enough courage, he started speaking, "Hey Gulf...Uhm..."

He looked at Gulf awkwardly.

Hearing Jimmy's voice, Gulf immediately trembled and nervously raised his head looking at jimmy.

Seeing Gulf's nervous face, Jimmy immediately understood that Gulf has not recovered from what happened last night.

"Uhm... About last night..." Jimmy shyly asked in a low voice

Hearing this, Gulf got afraid and tried to stand up and by doing so, he twisted his ankle. Then immediately put his hands to cover Jimmy's mouth.

When he covered Jimmy's mouth, there was a pained expression on his face because of the pain from his ankle.

Seeing how Gulf reacted plus the pained expression on his face, Jimmy totally confirmed his assumptions and gave a shocked look.

After looking around, Gulf saw that there were not many people in the room so he removed his hands from Jimmy's mouth and sat back down and stared at Jimmy complicatedly and said, "Let's talk about that at the faculty room. Eat fast"

Jimmy nodded his head and ate fast. While eating, he kept taking a peek at his friend who was sitting uncomfortably on his seat.

"Are you alright?" Jimmy asked with concern

Gulf nodded, "It just hurt a little" then he rotated his feet to ease the pain

"Do you need to go to the clinic?" Jimmy followed as he continued eating

"No need, I can handle it" then Gulf started eating again picking up his pace

After the two finished eating, Jimmy stood up and Gulf followed. When Gulf stood up, he showed a pained expression again.

"You should not have forced it" Jimmy commented on the side and grabbed Gulf's lunch box along with his tray.

"It is your fault! You surprised me!" Gulf complained and walked slowly out of the cafeteria.

How is it my fault? You clearly had sex with P Mew and now your butt hurt because maybe it is too big. Jimmy thought as he shook his head and followed Gulf

When the two arrived near the faculty room, instead of going inside, they stood on the hallway not far from the room.

"You should get that checked" Seeing that Gulf is still in pain, Jimmy commented. He remembered the time when he and Tommy did it one time and he forcefully trusted Tommy making him unable to sleep from the pain. In the end they headed to the hospital to get his hole checked.

"You think so?" Gulf asked in concern. Even though his ankle does not hurt that much anymore, every time he puts pressure on it, he still feels pain.

"Yeah, if it makes you uncomfortable, you should get it checked. Last time, when P tommy experienced that, we immediately got that checked because he cannot sleep from the pain. The doctor recommended a cream and after applying that, P tommy said that the pain became numb" Jimmy recalled tommy's experience.

"Really, what cream is that? I will buy later" Gulf immediately asked

"Hey, get that checked first. Wait, let me ask P Tommy" he brought out his phone and immediately messaged tommy

While jimmy was messaging Tommy, Gulf looked at him and said, "About last night..."

After hitting send, Jimmy looked to Gulf and gave him a teasing smile, "So P "M" is P Mew huh?"

Gulf stared at his friend's smile and felt like slapping him, but controlled himself and nodded with a conflicted expression, "don't tell anyone okay?"

Seeing the shy and conflicted expression on Gulf's face, Jimmy frowned, "Okay. But what happened?" there is a hint of concern in his voice

Gulf avoided Jimmy's look and stared in front of him, "I don't know..."

Jimmy did not speak and waited for Gulf to continue speaking.

"I don't know what I am feeling jimmy. Is this the right thing? I am scared" Gulf said in a conflicted voice

"Does he make you happy?" Jimmy did not look at Gulf and asked

"Yeah..."

"Do you like him?" Jimmy followed

"I think so..." Gulf answered with a confused voice

"What do you mean you think so? You like him or not?" Jimmy frowned

"I don't know jimmy. Seriously. I am happy with him. I like it when he cares for me. But I have never been in love. I don't know what I should feel" He turned to Jimmy and said with a complicated expression.

Jimmy also turned to Gulf and gave him a confused look. He does not understand Gulf's situation since he fell in love with Tommy immediately and luckily Tommy also felt the same for him.

"What if his family don't like me? What if his friends don't like me? What if my family don't like him? What if--" before he even finished speaking, Jimmy gave him a funny look and said, "What the heck! I thought you are confused about your feelings? You are thinking too much. Based on your concerns, you are already assuming that you guys are already together right?"

Gulf was surprised by what Jimmy said, "Are you two officially together? I mean, you told us that he was just chasing after you right? Why does it sound like you guys are already in a relationship?"

Gulf realized that that is true, he is already assuming that he is together with Mew.

"So, are you guys together already?" Jimmy asked with a teasing smile

"No..." Gulf lowered his head and felt confused again

"Then stop thinking about those things for now! Think about the present. Think about today, tomorrow. Just enjoy your moments together! Face challenges together!" he touched Gulf's shoulder and smiled at him

Hearing these, Gulf was not able say anything and did not raise his head.

Looking at his friend that is still feeling complicated, Jimmy followed in a whisper, "Hey, You already had sex and you are still not sure about him?"

Hearing this, Gulf was surprised and looked at jimmy. When he turned to Jimmy, he saw him winked at him.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" he pushed Jimmy away from him while looking at him in confusion

After being pushed, Jimmy smiled and went closer to Gulf again, "Hey, stop lying! I know you when you are lying! Yesterday! After I left you two together. Didn't you had sex? In the faculty room. I must say, you guys are daring" He smiled in amazement

Hearing this, Gulf pushed Jimmy again annoyed, "What the fuck are you saying? You are disgusting! Your imagination is really wild!" then he started going to the faculty room limping

Seeing Gulf's reaction, Jimmy was confused so he immediately followed, and whispered to Gulf, "aren't we talking about your pained bum earlier? You and P Mew had sex and it is your first time that is why you are hurting?"

Gulf paused and looked at Jimmy. He did not know if he will laugh or be mad, "What the heck, so you thought we were talking about me being penetrated? Baa! I sprained my ankle earlier! When you scared me at the cafeteria!" Then he walked into the faculty room leaving Jimmy with a confused expression.

After a while, he followed and shouted when he entered the faculty room, "So, do you still need the cream?"

Hearing this, Gulf turned to Jimmy and glared at him angrily then sat on his chair.

After all of the classes were done, Gulf saw on his chair as he waited for Jimmy, still thinking about what he would do.

After a while, he grabbed his phone and looked at the messages and saw Mew's message from lunch

M: Hey. I am sorry again.

M: Please don't ignore me anymore Gulf

M: I will not do it again Gulf

M: talk to me na

When Gulf read these messages after lunch, he felt guilty but did not know what to reply.

When he was about to reply, he felt his phone vibrate and saw Mew's new message

M: If I made you uncomfortable, I am sorry. If you want me to stop chasing you because of that, I will not bother you anymore. But let us talk personally first. I want to hear it coming from your mouth.

Reading this, Gulf felt his heart ache. And did not know what to reply again.

After thinking for a while, he was not able to think of what to reply so he placed his head on top of the table and the phone next to him.

After a while, Jimmy arrived. He walked to his desk and turned to Gulf and saw that he is asleep.

After packing his things, he walked to Gulf and woke him up, "hey Gulf, let us go home"

Gulf opened his eyes and did not realize that he fell asleep, "oh, wait, let me pack my things" he immediately stood up and grabbed his things and then grabbed his phone and looked at it and saw Mew's message again.

After re reading the message, he turned to Jimmy and said, "You go ahead, I forgot that I still have something to do"

Jimmy looked at Gulf for a while and after seeing him smile at him, he nodded and walked out of the faculty room.

After jimmy left, Gulf sat back down to his chair then replied to Mew

G: Let us talk later P. Do you want to meet at the pool area in the condo or should I wait for you here in the faculty room?

After hitting send, Gulf waited for a while and received Mew's reply

M: I'm in front of your building already. Do you want to talk in the car?

G: Okay P. Wait for me, I am heading down already

While walking down the stairs, Gulf thought of how he was going to talk to Mew.

When he reached the ground floor, he mustered some courage and walked out of the building, and saw Mew.

When Mew saw Gulf, he still did not give any sort of reaction and just looked at him.

Seeing Mew's usual face, Gulf forced a smile and tried to stare at Mew but after a few seconds lowered his head again because his heart started beating fast

Stop being nervous! He told himself internally then raised his head again and walked to Mew

When Gulf got near Mew, without speaking, Mew walked to the parking and Gulf followed looking at Mew's back. His heart was still pounding fast.

Inside the car, after putting the seatbelts on, Mew turned to Gulf and gave a sad smile, "are you ready?" he looks like he has already accepted that their relationship will end now

Seeing this, Gulf felt sad and complicated but still nodded then continued staring at Mew

Mew nodded back and started driving.

When they got out of the university, Mew did not turn his head and said in a light voice, "Can we play some songs?"

Without haste, Gulf took out his phone and connected it to the car and the music started playing.

"P..." Gulf said with a nervous voice

"Wait a minute Gulf, can we talk when we are near the condo? Let me have this moment with you na?" he turned to Gulf with a sad smile

Seeing this, Gulf nodded and also felt sad.

When the two arrived closer to the condo, Mew started speaking, "I am sorry again Gulf"

These words made Gulf felt sad, "stop saying sorry P. You did not do anything wrong"

Mew continued driving and did not respond immediately. After a while, they arrived at the parking, "but I made you uncomfortable. It is just right to apologize" he parked his car and looked at Gulf

"I did not feel uncomfortable P" Gulf looked at Mew's eyes and when he saw that he was in pain, he lowered his head again because of guilt

"Then why were you avoiding me the whole day?" Mew wanted to know the reason behind Gulf's actions.

"That..." Gulf did not know where to start, "I am confused P. I am sorry"

"Confused about what?" Mew does not understand

Gulf looked at Mew and stared at his eyes directly, "my feelings P."

"This is the first time I felt like this. I don't know how to react. I don't know if what I am feeling is right or wrong. I am so confused" he has a frown when he looked at Mew

Mew did not know how to react. He also experienced what Gulf was experiencing before.

"Gulf..." he instinctively reached out for Gulf's hand but half way there, he stopped and retracted his hands back.

Gulf saw these but did not react and continued saying, "P. I am sorry for making you feel guilty. I am just so confused" he lowered his head feeling guilty

Seeing Gulf acting like this, Mew totally understood where he was coming from. Now, he reached out for Gulf's hand and held it tightly and smiled at him, "I understand Gulf. I was also once in your position. The confusion, everything. All I want to say is that I will always be here for you. I want to be with you whatever you are experiencing." He did not let go of Gulf's hand

Seeing Mew's sincere smile, Gulf felt warmth and replied, "But what if I hurt you? What if I cannot give you back the love you are giving me?" he said as he stare at Mew's eyes

"I will accept it. But can we please try it out first? How can you say that you cannot give back my love when you have not experienced it in the first place?" Mew said seriously

Gulf pondered upon these words then asked, "Are you really sure about me P?"

"I am" Mew replied firmly

"How did you know that you are sure? What if you are just confused?" Gulf continued questioning

"Gulf, don't ask any question. All I know is that I am sure from the moment you stared at me during your first day" Mew smiled at him

Gulf was surprised by this statement and remembered their first meeting.

"What? How are you sure from that moment? We just looked at each other for like a few seconds and you are already sure?" Gulf was confused

"Those few seconds are enough for me Gulf." He did not explain and caressed Gulf's hand

Gulf was still confused by these words but did not dwell on that too much and stared at Mew's eyes.

In his eyes he can feel comfort and warmth.

"Are you really sure?" He asked again

"Really sure" Mew nodded with a smile

"Really, really sure?"

"Really, really sure."

"Really, really, really—" before Gulf even finished speaking, Mew leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the lips

Gulf was surprised by Mew's sudden action and did not know how to react. With his eyes wide open, he felt Mew's soft lips touch his lips.

After recovering from shock, Gulf felt that Mew was about to put his tongue in his lips so he immediately pulled his hands from Mew's hands, and pushed him away.

Gulf did not know what to say and stared at Mew.

Mew stared back at Gulf. There is a smile hanging from his lips

After a while, Gulf leaned back to the door and said, "Why did you do that P?!" he sounded like a kid who got his candy stolen

"Was that your first kiss?" Mew asked with a proud smile

"With a man, Yes!" Gulf replied resentfully

Hearing Gulf's resentful voice, Mew frowned and asked with a cold voice, "Then who do you want to lose your first kiss to a man then? Your P Sam?"

Gulf was not able to answer so he just looked at Mew helplessly and then sighed defeated.

When Gulf acted like this, Mew stared at him fondly. In Mew's eyes, Gulf is very adorable when he looks defeated.

After a while, Mew tried to reach out for Gulf's hand, but when he was about to grab it, Gulf slapped his hand and heard him say, "Have you not taken too much advantage of me for one night?" Then he opened the door and walked out.

Before he closed the doors, he gave Mew a smile and said, "Fan di (sweet dreams) na krap, P Mew" then he closed the door and walked to the elevator with a smile on his face.

Mew looked at Gulf's back as he walked to the elevator, then after a while touched his lips and smiled brightly.

"Fan di na Gulf" he muttered.

The next day, Mew arrived at the university with a relaxed expression.

When people saw his face, they were surprised to see that he does not have his usual cold face, and instead has a relaxed expression

When the female professors, and instructors saw his face, there was a tug in their heart.

He looks so handsome! Is that really Ajarn Mew?! These are what is on their mind right now.

Since this is the first time they saw Mew's relaxed expression, this is also the first time they appreciate how handsome Mew is,

"Is that Ajarn Mew?"

"I did not know that Ajarn looks so handsome!"

"Why does he look so different today?"

"Is it just me, or is this really the first time I was able to stare at his face for a long time?"

"Oh yeah! Usually we avoid his face because it is scary!"

"Yeah! I did not know that he is so handsome!"

These are the commotions in the education building right now.

When Mew entered the faculty room, he also caught the attention of the other instructors and professors. Mek, who is on the side and is talking to another professor gave out a surprised look, while Jimmy, who is already waiting beside Mew's table frowned.

Mew walked to his table calmly, and then turned to Jimmy, "What is your problem?" Mew said with a cold voice.

Hearing this familiar voice, Jimmy's frowned vanish and smiled at Mew, "I thought you are not ajarn Mew" then turned back to his paper without bothering Mew anymore

Hearing this, Mew's face turned cold for a while but returned back to normal then sat down and brought out a book and started reading.

After a few minutes, Gulf arrived at the faculty room the same as usual.

When he got to his desk, Jimmy immediately approached him, "Gulf, I bought the cream for your butt" then placed the cream on top of Gulf's table and gave him a smile

"Do you want a punch?" Gulf's face darkened as he looked at Jimmy

"What happened to your butt?" the two heard another voice.

When they turned their head, they saw Mew looking at Gulf with concern.

Hearing Mew's concerned voice, Gulf's face darkened deeper and felt embarrassed.

Jimmy on the side was surprised when he saw Mew's reaction then immediately controlled himself not to laugh

"Nothing. Jimmy is just asking for help to put the cream on his face" then he grabbed the cream and dip his fingers in and rubbed some cream on jimmy's face

"oyyy! That makes things numb! Shia Gulf!" jimmy cursed in a low voice then walked out of the faculty room heading to the toilet

When Jimmy left, he closed the cream and placed it on his desk.

"Are you really okay?" Mew moved closer to Gulf which startled Gulf then looked around and saw that some instructors are looking at them with a surprised or confused expression.

"Uhh.. Yeah. Nothing to worry about Ajarn. Thank you for the concern" then he kicked Mew under his table

Mew felt the pain from Gulf's kick but immediately understood his meaning so he turned back around and continued reading

After a few minutes, Gulf heard jimmy's voice from the door, "Gulf, P Sam"

Immediately, Gulf stood up and walked out of the door.

When he was about to close the door behind him, he felt another person behind him. It was Mew.

"Gulf, Mew, Good morning" Sam greeted them with a smile

"Good morning P" Gulf greeted back with an awkward smile then turned to Mew and saw him just nod at Sam

Jimmy on the side found the trio amusing and just waited for the commotion that was about to happen.

"Here Gulf, I cooked some food for you. Share it with your friends" He gave Gulf a paper bag and followed, "you can share that to Mew too" he smiled at Mew. When he was about to leave, he heard Mew speak

"You can stop cooking for him already P. I will do that for him" Mew said with his cold voice.

At this point, Mew's face is back to his usual cold demeanor.

Hearing Mew's statement, Gulf, Jimmy, and Sam looked at him differently:

Gulf was surprised at Mew's words then frowned immediately.

Jimmy continued smiling, enjoying what was happening in front of him.

And Sam, with a conflicted expression, turned to Gulf asking for his opinion

Before Gulf even answered, the boys heard a female voice behind coming from the faculty room's door, "Do you even know how to cook?" Mek looked at Mew with a frown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
49.7K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
75.6K 3.9K 47
Gulf is a 2nd year college student at Bangkok University. He is living in the dormitory near in school. He is one the of sweetest and kind friend of...
292K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...