EXO MANAGER!?

By kpopmadness123

hey guys.... . . . This is about how a Indian-Korean girl hides her real name and occupation & becomes a mana... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
EXO MANAGER!?-- chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
authors note
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
how ur Instagram account looks like
CHAPTER 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35

CHAPTER 6

317 10 0
By kpopmadness123

I went to hotel , took a shower, changed into comfortable pajamas and I opened my real Instagram.  Account name is @y/nofficial_. I think I got like 1000 dms from each person. 2 or 3 are from celebs and the rest from fans.

"Omg y/n...dont go! Ur my idol. Please come back soon. I love ur movies"

"😭dont go y/n. I love you. Ur my ideal type. I'm a big fan. I'm waiting for ur next film. "

"Ani! I'm a big fan of you..I'm from korea. Please dont go. I always hear ur songs."

Etc..

I'm the type of person who loves to reply to fans. I try my maximum to reply them. I replied 200 dms now. I will reply tomorrow the rest. I went to charge my phone and went to bed after having some snacks. I then took out my old album. Full of my and his pictures....I always look at it when i feel bored or want to smile a lot. But when the album ends i cry or fell asleep. I was about to finish looking at the album. But I fell asleep.
__________________________________

Next day

I woke up and looked at the time. Its 8.00. EXO has a photoshoot, suho needs to attend a variety show with sehun, chen has plans with his family in the afternoon, etc etc..
I prepared them some food and went to their dorm. Xiumin opened the door.

Me: anyeong hyung!

Xiumin: hey!

Chanyeol: guys! Look! Y/n is here!
Woohoo

Baek,sehun,suho claps hands

Me: oh! Why clapping hands?

Suho: everyone was excited about the trip. Couldn't even sleep.

Sehun: I even started packing.

Me: haha seriously? U started packing?😂

Xiumin: look *shows me the luggage *

I hit sehun hand lightly and laughed

Me: guys...so...let's go! It's time.

Chen: I'm waiting for this day to end fast. So we can relax for 2 weeks

D.o: yeah..I can try new recipes too.

Me: so come!

We entered the car and then chang wook called me

CW: hey!! Hows ur day?

Me: good hyung! What about you?

CW: me too. Had breakfast?

Me: yes...umm...can I call you later? I'm driving to drop exo off.

CW: SURE. bye!

Me:bye Take care!

Sehun: um...how do you know ji chang wook hyung?

Chanyeol: he called you!? So u know many celebrities??!

D.o: ur not a celebrity ryt? Then how come u know him?

I was stuck by what d.o. hyung asked. I dont like telling lies..but now in my life there is no other way...I skipped his first question.

Me: oh...we bumped into each other in airport and our passport was swiped. U dont know how much long we searched for each other...phew..at last we found each other. Then we became friends.

Lay: oh...like a drama scene

Me:*giggles* yeah. Guys...we reached!

Kai: bye y/n! *wink*

Me: *just laughed and didnt take it seriously* bye bros!

I went back to my hotel and that's when I noticed a black car following me. I got scared for a while and tried to go through some other direction. Still following me. Then the car crossed me and then blocked my car. I walked towards the car and a woman just pulled me and threw me inside the car. I was used to these things which didnt make me feel anything. I understood what she is gonna do with me.
Me: what do you want huh? Isnt it enough for her? Wont allow me to live? Isnt she still satisfied for making my life horrible?

She: just shut ur fucking mouth!!

I just smirked and I boiled up

Me: dont you dare try to take me back to her! Ask ur madam to stop doing this to me!

She took me to some alley and tied my 2 hands at the back and started beating me up.

I spitted blood and smirked.

Me: beat me more! That's what that woman wants ryt?

She video called her and showed me

From the phone: Haha....u look good this way! I told u I will find you.

Me: good..

I had a self protection knife. I used to carry it around in my pocket knowing such things will happen.

I was listening to that women and was beaten by her while I was slowly cutting the rope from behind. Once it ended. I punched her on her face and I kicked her on her stomach. She fell down and I was running. But she took the shortcut and found me. I bend down and suddenly pulled her leg causing her to fall down. I kicked her stomach mercilessly.
I sat on her and punched her face for about 5 times, stamping on her knee till she cant stand up. I ran to my car checking the time. I understood that I only had 30 mins. Exo will be done with their work in 30 mins. I went to the hotel applied some medicine on the side of my lip . I wish exo doesnt notices. I wear my mask and didnt remove the whole time. I came to pick them up 10 mins late.
__________________________________

D.o. POV

We were waiting for y/n. She cam after 20 minutes. I could see the same nervousness in her. She wore a mask even inside the car. Something is fishy. Then baekhyun hyung spoke up.

BAEKHYUN: y/n? Why were u late? I tried calling you but u didnt attend your phone.

Y/n: you did? I didnt get an- *she took out her phone and saw 6 miss calls from baekhyun* sorry..I..was busy in something else. get in.

I saw that her phone's screen protector was broken too much. She is hiding something I guess.
She dropped us in our apartment and was about to go. Then kai said

Kai: y/n..ur forehead side is bleeding.

Chanyeol: bleeding?! Show me!

Baekhyun: what happened?!

Me: u should treat it now! Come.

Y/n: oh..I didnt notice that cut....

Suho: how did it happen?

Y/n: um...i-i hit my head I guess.

Me: come in. Need to take first aid for that.

Y/n: nah...its a small one.

Me: no! U should come.

I opened the car door and pulled her a bit. But she didnt come out of the car. So I pulled a little more. Baekhyun took the first aid box and was applying a bandaid, sehun said "why are you wearing a mask now also?" . She replied "its okay".
Sehun: no...wearing mask is a bit irritating. Remove it from here. Get some air.
__________________________________

Y/n POV

I removed it praying that no one will notice my lips injury. But...chanyeol saw it.

Chanyeol: tell me..now.

Chen: are you in trouble?

Xiumin: tell us. We can help u.

Baek: did any boys do anything to you? Tell us y/n. Dont make me worry. *comes closer to me and holds my hand*

D.o.: y/n-ah..just be honest...tell frankly.

Me: guys...its...*sighs* I will tell you for sure...but...not now...dont worry..also...dont believe me too much..or..u might be disappointed..

I smiled looking at them. My eyes was filled with a little tears. They all looked serious.

Me: dont worry..I'm not a sasaeng😂. *I said, trying to break the silence*

All 9: *smiled*

Me: chen hyung? Dont u have to visit ur family? Or are you staying there for a few days?

Chen: I'm planning to stay for 3 days.

Me: okay...so let's go? So I will drop u off and then I will get suho hyung and sehun hyung for the reality show. Okay?

Suho,sehun,chen: 👍
__________________________________

CHEN POV

I'm worried about y/n. She is just 23. I wish she tells me so that I can help her as a big brother..
We reached and I invited her to see my wife and child. She became friends with my wife quickly and played with my daughter. To be honest she is still a baby. She wanted to stay more and play with her but she had to drop sehun and suho. She took few pics of the baby and went back.

Wife: wow! She is so sweet. She somewhere looks like someone I know. She is too young I guess to be a manager.

Me: someone you know?😂. She isnt famous also did u see that she had a cut on her forehead?

Wife: yes..i did.

Me: she came to korea for first time i guess. Not sure. But she doesnt know much about korea. I hope she isnt injured because of some guys.

Wife: did u ask her?

Me: yes..she didnt say anythin. I wish I could help her like a brother. She doesnt have any siblings.

Wife: oh..I see. She is very kind. We exchanged numbers.

Me: cool. Ah! She is the one who planned a vacation for us.

Wife: oh..she isnt like any other manager I guess. No one had asked for a vacation for you guys ryt?

Me: true. I'm gonna take a shower and sleep a bit. I have a small head ache.

Wife: okay
__________________________________

Y/n POV

I reached chen hyungs home and saw his wife and child. Omg...the child was so so cute. I love her so much. I wanted to play with her more. Me and his wife became close friends. I went back to pick sehun and suho. Suho wasn't happy enough.

Me: suho hyung?

Suho: yes?

Me: what happened?

Suho: nothing...just tell if it's some boys who hurted you.

Me: nop...its not boys..just leave it hyung.

Sehun: but ur just 23. How could u be beaten up by people.

I stopped the car and said.
"Hyung, please, just leave it. It's an issue that only I can take care of. So...dont worry. Also never knew..u guys cared about me. Thankyou hyungs."

Sehun: okay..welcome...we feel bad since u came to korea alone, also a girl.

Me: if I have such problems surely I will say it to you guys.:)

Me: oops. Almost time for ur shoot. Let's hurry.

After their shoot, I dropped them and went back to my hotel.
__________________________________
♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 341 12
I was framed. I swear I didn't do it. Just why did this happen to me? More importantly, Why me? My career was rising and by that silly little lie...
53K 1K 32
Princess Kim Ailee has always dream of becoming a kpop star but her parents does not know that and arrange a marriage with the neighboring town princ...
1.6K 118 22
Jongdae works as a Barista at Grinders Café. Every monday from now on a pretty, mysterious girl shows up. She doesn't say much but asks for a Latte e...
60.4K 2.6K 70
What If One day a Normal, Pretty, Talented, and Smart girl, Will be the one who will ruined a friendship because of love. Its not her intention. She...