HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

By KazumaAkimoto

Four years has passed since ASIC's downfall and the Deity of Sin's defeat, peace has finally return to Gamind... More

Main Protagonists and Characters
Prologue: The Fated Battle of four years ago.
Hansuke's arrival at Gamindustri, the story of the Dragneel Family
The Goddess of Leanbox, meeting with Vert
Invasion of Leanbox, the attack of the Heartless
A giant Heartless appear, Vs The Guard Armor
Let's go to Lastation, meeting with Noire
Noire's sadness, the memories of Uni
The Legend of Uni, one of the heros who saved Gamindustri
GRIM REAPER made their move, Apparition of Ōkui
Vs Ōkui the Sin of Gluttony, The Will of Noire
Planeptune here we go, The Goddess Neptune has arrival
Neptune most precious memories, The legend of Planeptune's heroin Nepgear
Meeting with Histoire the Oracle of Planeptune.
Saved just in time, Meiun Inochi save the day
Warechu strike back, Vs Demon Tide
Neptune's decision, for the sake of Gamindustri
Monsters hunt, Apparition of Marvy, CC2, Tekken and Broccoli
Arrival at Lowee, The Land of White Serenity
All the Goddesses reunited, Blanc the Goddess of Lowee
The sadness of Blanc, her memories of Rom & Ram
Blanc's culpability, the day where her life was devastated
Lowee's in danger, All ready to protect what we hold dear
The rage of Blanc, Vs Hokori the Sin of Pride
Desire to save people she hold dear, Blanc's decision
Reunion of cousins, 5pb. & MAGES
A great adventurer, Falcom in action
Onward the Keyblade Graveyard, Legends Awakening
Saving the Legends, Vs Ikari the Sin of Wrath
Reunion of destiny, the return of Fuyu Dragneel, Asuka Shimada & Genji Shimada
Warechu turned into a monster, Gamindustri in danger
Stopping the rampaging Rat, Vs Warechu
A lot of Pride, Hokori release his full power
Desperate time for desperate measures, Histoire got kidnapped again
Saving Histoire, Ōkui transformed into a fallen angel
Taking back Planeptune, Vs Senbō The Sin of Envy & GRIM REAPER's Leader
A calamity approach, The Reaper is revived
In search for a solution, the Ultimate Key, the X-Blade
The four Lords of Death revived, the battle for the fate of Gamindustri
Relaxing before the final battle, the girls's feelings
My friends and My family are my power, The end of The Reaper
The beginning of a new era, Hansuke's happy life

Time to end this endless war for good, Vs True Reaper

102 6 9
By KazumaAkimoto

Neptune's POV

After preparing everything we need for the final battle, i left my room and join Hansuke and the others who were waiting for me in front of the Basilicom, the fated day has finally arrival and i know how much is on the line.

Neptune: everyone, sorry for the wait.

Hansuke: it's okay Neptune, so did you bring what you need before heading to the Keyblade Graveyard ?

Neptune: yes, i have bring the minimum with me.

Hansuke: good.

Noire: hope we are ready to face against that monster once again.

Blanc: yes, but this time our brothers are by our side, right Kinji onii-chan ?

Kinji: you right sis, you faced The Reaper once after our Nobody selves defeat, now we are by your side.

Isamu: we want to see this conflict coming to an end with our own eyes.

Noire: yeah, with you both on our side and Chika who now has the X-Blade, our chance of victory is even higher than before.

Isamu: eheheheheh, that's my sister.

Kazuma: Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram, did we have all the necessary items ?

Nepgear: yes Kazuma darling.

Uni: we check it out and we have all the items we need for the final battle.

Rom: everything is ready Kazuma.

Ram: about time we have some payback on the monster who made our sisters life a nightmare.

Kazuma: you right Ram, the time has come for us to end this endless cycle of conflict.

Mina look at Kazuma and our sisters and smile at them, she then turn around at the direction of Hansuke and Chika who were ready for the fated battle.

Mina: they never change, it's good to know.

Chika: Hansuke, everything's ready.

Hansuke: good Chika, let's do our best to defeat The Reaper and bring peace to our world.

Chika: *smiling* yeah.

Nepgear: so Hansuke, it is time ?

Hansuke: yes it is.

Histoire: everyone, good luck out there, me and Vexen will pray for your victory.

Vexen: we know you all can do it, defeat The Reaper and come back safe and sound.

Hansuke: understand Vexen, everyone the time has come, let's go, to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Everyone: yeah !!!

We all begin to head to the Keyblade Graveyard for the final battle, Vexen and Histoire were watching us leave the Basilicom and Planeptune, they were happy that Hansuke will finally have what he wanted, a peaceful life with all of us by his side and us Goddesses plus Chika & Mina as his wifes.

Histoire: and here they go.....

Vexen: yeah, Hansuke seems really happy now, it's better to see him smile like that.

Histoire: i'm sure his mother would be proud of him.

Vexen: not only her, his grandfather must be crying his eyes out in heaven right, seeing how much his grandson has grow to become a man.

Histoire: i can't even imagine how happy he must be.

Histoire & Vexen: "everyone good luck and make sure come back home safe and sound"

Noire's POV

After leaving the Basilicom and Planeptune, we headed to the Keyblade Graveyard where The Reaper was waiting for us for the final battle, we arrival at the entrance of the Keyblade Graveyard, as Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram and Kazuma remember their defeat against Senbō four years back.

Neptune: Nep. Jr ? what's wrong ?

Nepgear: this place...... it's just like four years ago, when me, Kazuma, Uni, Rom & Ram faced against Senbō and lost.

Neptune: that's true, you may have lost against him, but we have our payback, when he decide to take over Planeptune.

Nepgear: you right, but his powers was so beyond those of Arfoire or any of the CFW we faced in the past.

Uni: i know this feeling too well, just like Nepgear said, Senbō 's powers was far beyond those of ASIC and the Deity of Sin.

Rom: we were held captive there for four years, causing so much sadness to our sisters who thought we were dead.

Ram: if Hansuke hasn't arrival in Gamindustri and gather all of our friends, we would have remain stuck here.

Kazuma: yeah, we own my bro a lot, well he will be your brother-in-law after the wedding he will have with your sisters.

Nepgear: we know honey, after seeing them sleeping by his side and naked to top it all, it was obvious that our sisters including Chika & Mina will propose to him for the wedding.

Uni: *smile* it will awesome, that our respective family will become one with the Dragneel Family.

Kazuma: yeah, i can't wait to see it, girls let's win this battle and put an end to all of this nightmare.

Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram: yes Kazuma.

Meiun smile at them as MAGES hold his arm as she ask him if he is ready for the biggest battle of their life.

Meiun: awww..... i really love when they are so happy together.

MAGES: indeed, say honey, i wanted to ask you something.

Meiun: of course, ask me right away.

MAGES: are you ready for today's battle, it's okay if you are shaking.

Meiun: i know, but i'm ready MAGES, i'm ready to face against that monster and with you by my side, i feel like we can accomplish anything.

MAGES: you right, together we can overcome anything that The Reaper or GRIM REAPER throw at us.

Meiun: and i have also something to tell you.

MAGES: do tell darling.

Meiun: once all of this is over..... will you marry me ?

MAGES was shocked at what Meiun just say, he proposed to her, the others were also surprise, but 5pb. and Cave were the most shocked people among us, MAGES realizing what he said rush at him and give him a big hug as tears flow from her eyes.

MAGES: *tears* Meiun honey..... of course i love you...... i love you so much...... i can't even imagine my life without you by my side. so yes i accept, you are the love of my life Meiun.

Meiun: you are also the love of my life, MAGES.

Both of them kiss each other romantically under our eyes, we smiled at both of them and cheers with happiness, Hansuke, Fuyu and Kazuma were happy for both of them.

Hansuke: i'm happy for them, i'm sure they will form a happy family after all this.

Fuyu: you right, seeing them like that remind me of the first time i proposed to Asuka.

Kazuma: big sis sure was happy when you proposed to her back then.

Fuyu: yeah, she was.

Cave: you must be very happy for your cousin, right 5pb. ?

5pb.: i'am right now, our family is growing up and i can't contain my happiness that my cousin love Meiun from the depth of her heart.

Cave: awww..... young love.

5pb.: one day, you'll find someone who really love you Cave, i'm sure of it.

Cave: thank you 5pb.

Mina: awww..... young loves.

Noire: we are the same with our love, we will do anything to make him happy.

Neptune: you said it.

Hansuke: okay, everyone let's end this once and for all and return home all of us together.

Everyone: alright Hansuke.

We enter the Keyblade Graveyard and begin heading to where The Reaper is current location, but on their way tthere, they find a certain someone they didn't expect to see, it was Warechu whose dark aura emanating from his body and seems to be in pain.

Asuka: everyone, i see someone in a distance, it looks like..... hey isn't that ?

Compa: Mister mouse ?

IF: if that's him then can someone explain why his body is surrounded by a very menacing aura ?

Hansuke: Kazuma, Meiun, did you sense this ?

Meiun: yes, it's the same aura that GRIM REAPER's four Lords of Death has when they use their fallen angel form.

Kazuma: you mean to tell that the rat has the same power as them ?

Hansuke: no exactly, but the most possible theory is that the fragment of The Reaper's soul within him is starting taking over his body.

IF: WHAT ! how ? i thought the fragment disappear when we defeated him back when he was causing rampage at Leanbox.

Chika: unfortunately, it isn't the case, the fragment of The Reaper's soul was still within him and since Warechu was in the Keyblade Graveyard when we returned to investigate what caused the tremor, The Reaper appear in spirit form and put a the fragment of his soul within him which strengthened his body and at the same time drove him insane.

IF: i see....

Compa: Mister Mouse ! you okay ?

Warechu: arghh...... Co-Compa...... is that you ?

Compa: yes, it's me, what happened to you ?

Warechu: i messed up..... The fragment that The Reaper placed within my body is taking over me..... at this rate i will be nothing more than a mindless beast under his command.....

Mina: damn, looks like his body is completely overtaken by The Reaper's darkness.

Vert: what should we do ?

Noire: Isamu, do you know anything about this ?

Isamu: well, after we turn on The Reaper, we did a lot of research about this, and what he said is true, the fragment of The Reaper's soul not only eat away the soul of the one he possess, but he also turn them into mindless puppet.

Kinji: in other words, the fragment will take over the body of the one he possess if the victim has weak affinity to darkness, by seeing this aura that surround the rat's body, he's already this close of losing his body and mind.

Noire: if that's true what should we do ?

Warechu: there's..... no other option than fighting me.....

Compa: you sure Mister Mouse, we could find another way to save you.....

Warechu: it's..... already too late for me..... i'm well aware of what i have did to you and your friends Compa...... i feel so shamed..... i let the darkness dictated my behavior and ended as The Reaper's puppet...... how ironic for a small time vilain like me....... to end up like this.

Blanc: despite what he did, he sure has his sense of honor.

Vert: ever since he meet Compa, he changed a lot, but to think he end up like this because he let the darkness overtook his heart and dictating his behavior, it makes him an easy target to The Reaper which make him able to put a fragment of his soul within him.

Warechu: so-sorry..... Compa..... it's the last time...... that you see me like this...... so please...... as a last request from me....... kill me.

Compa: Mister Mouse ! please don't make me do it.

Warechu: you have to...... my conscience is almost gone...... i have to resort to this transformation i have gain..... meeting you was a bless, thank for everything Compa.....

After those words, the aura surrounding Warechu's body completely overtake him and transform him into a powerful monster known as Omega Warechu, Compa couldn't believe it what she just saw, Omega Warechu was about to kill her but IF saved her in the neck of time.

IF: Compa, you okay ?

Compa: yes, thank you Iffy.

IF: you're welcome, but what should we do about him ?

Hansuke: we have no choice, we have to defeat him, this aura hat surround him mean that he completely fall to the darkness and now under The Reaper's complete control.

Chika: we know this rat for a long time, how ironic that a small-time vilain like him end up be the victim.

Mina: in any case, we have to take him down and goes to where The Reaper is.

Neptune: i feel bad for the rat right now.

Noire: even so, we have to defeat him.

Neptune: you right Noire.

Fuyu: looks like everyone's decided, now let's go everyone, let's take that monster down.

Everyone: understood.

*Music Start - Omega Warechu's Boss Battle theme*

We all charge at Omega Warechu to attack, he unleash several laser at us, we jump to avoid them, Chika was the first to attack Warechu with both of her Keyblades.

Warechu: grrrrrrr......

Chika: take this, Ragunaroku ("Ragnarok")

Chika charge her Keyblade with light and unleash several homing laser at Warechu who take severe hit from it, he charge at Chika and hit her with his tail pushing her away from hit.

Warechu: chuuuuuu......

Chika: what the- argh !

Mina: Chika ! you monster, eat this, Hyōma Zero no Tachi ("Ice Demon's Zeroth Long Sword")

Mina gather her Ice Demon powers into her Ice Demon sword and charge at Omega Warechu and slash him so hard that it leave a deep cut within his body.

Warechu: arghhhhhh..... grrrr.....

Warechu punch the ground with his giant fist onto the ground and unleash several dark pillar at us randomly, we dodge all of them, Noire, Isamu, Blanc and Kinji retaliate against the rat by using their respective skills.

Blanc: take this, Zerstorung

Noire: it's my turn, Tornado Sword

Both me and Blanc managed to do major damages to the Rat, our brothers were behind him and prepare to unleash their powers against him

Isamu: Kinji, are you ready ?

Kinji: am i, Isamu.

Warechu: GRAHHHHHHHH !

Kinji & Isamu: behold our powers as brothers of Noire and Blanc, Yami no hakai-teki bakufū ("Destructive Blast of Darkness")/Hakai-tekina honō no bakuhatsu ("Destructive Blast of flames")

Both beams that our brother unleashed at Warechu fused together and formed a very powerful beam of energy surrounded by black flames that hit Warechu through his body sending him on the ground.

Vert: nice you guys are awesome.

Kinji: yeah, but it isn't over yet.

Like Kinji said, it isn't over, Warechu get up and summon several fire balls at us, we counter all of them with our weapons, distracting us, the rat reappear behind our brothers and was ready to strike.

Isamu: where did he go ?

Noire: onii-chan, behind you !

Isamu: crap !

Before Warechu could hit Isamu, Tekken step in front of him and managed to block his fists and counterattack with one of her skills.

Isamu: Tekken !

Tekken: take this, Shin Kishin Metsuretsu ("True Demon God Destruction").

Electricity surrounds Tekken as she does two clockwise spirals and uses the momentum to perform a leaping left-handed punch to Warechu that send him flying high in the air before falling back on the ground.

Noire: nice move Tekken.

Tekken: thank you Lady Noire, Isamu you okay ?

Isamu: yes, thank you, but we better not let our guard down.

Tekken: right.

Warechu get up and charge at Tekken who gather her energy and ready to unleash one of her skills against him as she dodge the rat's giant fist.

Warechu: grahhhhh......

Tekken: that won't work, Raijin Fist.

Tekken charge at Warechu and lend a very powerful uppercut at him, Vert and Neptune rush at them with their weapons and attack him without giving him a chance to counter attack, before unleashing their combinate skills.

Vert: let's go Neptune.

Neptune: i back you up, Vert.

Vert summon three magic circles and Neptune summon three of her 32-bit Mega Blades, Vert unleash her magical spears at Warechu as Neptune send her three 32-bit Mega Blade right behind her, the spears hit the rat first before the 32-bit Mega Blades hit the ground where he was standing causing a pillar of light to be summoned and causing major damages to him.

Warechu: arghhhhhh..... grrrrr.....

Vert: damn it ! he is tougher than we expected.

Neptune: what did you expected, under this form caused by the Fragment of The Reaper's soul, his body became pretty resistant.

Kazuma: never give up until it's over, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram it's our turn to attack.

Nepgear: alright, me and Uni will go first.

Uni: right, let's do this Nepgear.

Nepgear & Uni: here we go, Stark Vita

Uni gather energy into her rifle as Nepgear charge at Warechu, she fire three bullets that hit the rat at the same time as Nepgear slash him several times. Nepgear then pull away from Uni's attack range as she fire a powerful beam of energy at the Rat causing critical damages to his body.

Warechu: arghhhhhh ! grahhhhhhhh !

Rom: Ram, it's our turn.

Ram: understood.

Rom & Ram: here we go, Ice Coffin

The twins gather their ice energy and unleash their attacks on Warechu, the rat suffer from critical damages from the twins attack, and summon several dark flame arrows at them.

Warechu: chuuuuu.......

Ram: oh no !

Rom: i will protect you Ram, i won't let that rat hurt you.

The dark flames arrows were this close to reach Rom & Ram, Chika jump in front of the twins and use her reflect magic to counter all of dark flame arrows.

Warechu: chu ?

Chika: don't think, you will lay a hand of them, Parusu bakudan ("Pulse Bomb")

Charging her energy into her two Keyblades Chika create several balls of energy from the tip of the Keyblades bombarding Warechu with a series of small explosions.

Warechu: arghhhhhhh...... grahhhhhh !

Hansuke: my turn now, Hõno jigoku ryū no Tsume ("The Claw of The Dragon of the Flaming Hell")

Hansuke's fist turn into the form of a dragon claw with fire as hot as the flame of hell and punch his target sending them flying into the sky. IF and Compa were ready on their side to unleash their combinate skills.

Hansuke: Compa ! Iffy ! he's all yours.

IF: alright, let's go Compa.

Compa: alright, here we go Iffy.

Warechu charge at both IF and Compa and tried to hit them with his tail, they jump out to avoid it, IF saw the perfect opportunity to unleash her combinate skills with Compa.

IF & Compa: here we go, Heart Force

Both If and Compa gather energy into their respective weapons and both unleash their attacks, Compa unleash a energy ball in the form of a heart and IF unleash a powerful dark beam, both attacks reach Warechu causing him severe damages.

Warechu: arghhhhhhhh ! grahhhhhh !

Warechu immediately counterattack by sending several slashes with his tail at IF and Compa, Fuyu, Asuka and Genji jump in front of them and counter all of the slashes before charging at the rat while gathering their respective energy into their bodies.

IF: Fuyu, Asuka, Genji !

Fuyu: you damn rat, letting himself controlled by The Reaper. no matter we will take you down, Hyõma Zero Shāpu Hyōzan ("Ice Devil's Zeroth Sharp Iceberg")

Asuka: Nitō Ryōzan ("Dual Slash")

Genji: Raika Hoken ("Crushing Fist of Majestic Lightning")

All of their attacks reach Warechu and the damages done to his body was so huge that it send him flying away from them before hitting the ground. Fuyu tell CC2, Tekken, Linda, Falcom, RED, Broccoli, Meiun, MAGES, 5pb. and Cave to use this opening to attack.

Fuyu: CC2, Tekken, Linda, Falcom, RED, Broccoli, Meiun, MAGES, 5pb., Cave, now use your skills on him while you can.

CC2, Tekken, Linda, Falcom, RED, Broccoli, Meiun, MAGES, 5pb. and Cave: okay.

Warechu: GRAHHHHHHHHHHH !

CC2: oh no you don't, you rat, Black Fang Soul

Tekken: 10-Hit Combo

Falcom: Moon Dragon Sword

RED: R.E.D

Broccoli: Mekara Beam !!!

Meiun: Circulus Pilorum Nigrorum ("Ring of All-Piercing Black Stakes")

MAGES: Blasphemous Theoretical

5pb.: 5pb. Live

Cave: Black Label

Kei: Gate Keeper

All of their attacks reach Warechu and each of them hit him so hard that his body couldn't handle all of the damages did to him, Hansuke look at the rat as he look at him, he turn away allowing Compa to do the finishing blow to him.

Hansuke: Compa, care to do the honors ? i know it's hard, but it has to be done.

Compa: i know....

IF: that rat let himself swallowed by the Darkness in his heart, it's the reason why the fragment of The Reaper's soul could easily take over his body and turned him into a mindless monster.

Neptune: we know that rat has a crush on you, but in his current state, the only thing we can do is free his soul.

Warechu: grahhhhh....... Co......Com..... pa.

Compa: i'm sorry, Mister Mouse, i'm sorry, but i must do this, Bread Crumbs

Compa spin around herself before falling on her ground and firing a ball of energy in the form of a heart from her giant syringe that fire several beams of energy at the rat, before summoning a small heart that reach Warechu causing a pillar of light to be summoned below him causing critical damages that was so high that his body couldn't stand up anymore.

*Music End - Warechu's Boss Battle Theme*

Neptune: we did it ! we defeated Omega Warechu.

Noire: i admit he was tough when he transformed into this Omega form of his.

Isamu: that's true, but we managed to beat him for good.

Fuyu: nice work everyone, despite the strength of Warechu, you all managed to stand up and united against him.

Compa: Mister mouse.....

IF: his body begin to fade away into darkness !

Warechu regain control temporarily and say his last words to Compa before completely vanished into darkness.

Warechu: Co..... Compa...... i'm glad..... you were the one who..... finish me off...... thank you...... for everything......

Warehcu's body disappear completely into darkness leaving nothing behind him, he regret nothing about what he'll do to keep Compa safe, even thought he was a small-time vilian, i notice that some of Warechu's personality remained within his body before he was completely take over.

Compa: *tears* no way..... this isn't right..... this isn't......

Hansuke: man, even though he was a vilian, he was loyal to Compa and love her this much.

Chika: i guess that traces of his old personality remained within his heart before the fragment of The Reaper's soul take over his body completely.

Mina: we always knew him as a vilian, but when it comes to Compa, he can be very loyal toward her even going so far to rat out his own allies and keeping her safe.

Kazuma: at least, his soul is free from The Reaper's influence, now he can finally be in peace.

Nepgear: darling.....

Uni: we might have defeated Warechu and free his soul from The Reaper's influence, however this is far from over.

Kazuma: you right Uni, there's one last thing we need to do.

Meiun: you right, The Reaper is waiting for us up there.

MAGES: i can sense his energy darling, it come from a wide, barren field of the Badlands area of the Keyblade Graveyard.

Cave: i can sense it too. This aura, this power is no joke.

Genji: no matter how strong he is, we need to be careful and stay on guard, who knows what would happen.

Hansuke: alright everyone let's defeat The Reaper and put an end to this endless cycle of conflict once and for all.

Everyone: yeaaaaahhhh !!!

Noire, Isamu, Kinji & Blanc: "the time has come, we'll coming for you The Reaper, we gonna make sure you won't ever come back"

Mina's POV

After the fight against Warechu whose completely vanished, we continue heading toward the barren field of the Keyblade Graveyard where the massive amount of energy come from, when we arrival there, we didn't expect what we will see.

Mina: looks like this is the place.

Kei: so this is the barren field where that energy come from.

Meiun: MAGES, this presence..... did you sense it ?

MAGES: yes honey, there's no doubt about it, he's here.

Fuyu: you tell us that The Reaper is here !

MAGES: yes, and if instuition is right, he should be appearing right about now.

Kazuma: everyone don't move, i sense a giant dark portal coming from the center of the barren field.

Hansuke: everyone, stay on guard.

At this moment, we notice a giant portal appearing in the middle of the barren field of the Keyblade Graveyard and see a shadow emerging from it revealing itself as The Reaper in his true form wielding his signature weapon, the scythe, his appearance now is that of a humanoid being with a dark outfit with the hood covering his head which only his glowing eyes can be seen and a pair of black wings on his back.

Nepgear: here we are again.

Neptune: yes, but this time.

The Reaper: ........

RED: ummm...... he looks freakier than before.

Ram: i suppose this is the new form, he has chosen to take ?

Vert: i know The Reaper is fearful monsters, but this form..... isn't it kinda of small ?

Uni: i don't know, but the power that i sense right now is no joke.

IF: Uni's right, this aura around him, it could be all of the power he's absorbed, concentrate into one body.

Broccoli: condensing this much power is no joke, nyu

Cave: let us hope this is not the case.

Isamu: so this is the being that GRIM REAPER worship, the one who caused us all the trouble we went through and the reason why our sisters struggle so hard.

Kinji: he is responsable for all the life he ruined including our sisters, we won't ever forgive him, ever.

Blanc: we're with you, we won't let him win.

Noire: all of us are in this together.

Isamu: thank you, big sis.

Kinji: you right little sister, losing is not an option.

The Reaper: you.... again....

Asuka: been a while, gee, you certainly grow to be quite the looker, huh ?

The Reaper: such insults invite death, how odd that you all wish to die now, when the world shall soon perish.

5pb.: we're here to prevent that.

Compa: yeah, we're gonna stop you.

The Reaper: you turn your back on the sweet blessing of death ? very well struggle until very end.

Noire: hmph, that's some big talk.

Isamu: overconfidence leds to defeat.

The Reaper: before you all die along with this world, i will grant you endless despair.... For i am the incarnation of destruction. My manifestation is inevitable. Thus, destruction is inevitable.

Neptune: gimme a rain check on all that depressing stuff. My brain is filled with sunshine and pudding, so yeah !

Nepgear: we will defeat you, we will bring hope back to Gamindustri and ending this endless cycle of conflict that you caused to all of us.

Hansuke, Chika & Mina: and this time, we will make sure you won't ever coming back.

The Reaper: interesting, i never thought the my worst enemies, The Dragneel Family would be reunited, especially those three who supposed to be dead.

Fuyu: yeah and we have a score to settle with you.

Asuka: it's payback time for what happened years ago.

Genji: and this time we will be victorious.

The Reaper: very well, then all of you, come at me, i will show the meaning of true despair.

*Music Start - The Reaper's Boss Battle Theme*

We all charge at The Reaper to attack, he raise his scythe into the air and fire several beams of dark energy at us, we dodge them with ease, Blanc, Noire, Isamu and Kinji were the first to attack The Reaper by using their skills against him.

Noire: we won't let ourselves be beaten by the likes of you, Tornado Chain.

Blanc: eat this, Gefahrlichtern

Noire charge at The Reaper and slash him two time before kick him in the face and snapping her fingers revealing several slashes that hit him severely, Blanc on her side summon several sea bullets and send them at The Reaper giving him more damages.

The Reaper: not bad, but not enough.

Isamu: you sure about that ?

The Reaper: huh ? you two !

Isamu: this is for our family Shin'en no hakai ken ("Destructive fist of the abyss")

Kinji: burn in hell, Jigoku hametsu no honō ("Hell's Flames of Doom")

Isamu charge at The Reaper all the while dodging all of the energy beams he unleash at him and punch him with ferocity, Kinji form a giant ball of flames with his energy and throw it at him, the damages caused by their attack were high and effective.

The Reaper: not bad.

Neptune: don't leave us out of it.

Noire: we gonna stop you.

The Reaper: don't think so. Jigoku no moetsukiru ryūsei ("Flaming Meteor of Hell")

The Reaper raise his scythe in the air as it start glowing causing several meteors appear behind him and proceed of throwing all on us at high speed using his telekinesis powers, we dodge most of them however some of our friends got hit by them as they were too fast.

IF & Compa: ahhhhhhhhh !

Neptune: Iffy ! Compa !

Tekken: damn it, that hurt. however this won't be enough you monsters, Raijin Fist.

Tekken charge at The Reaper and hit him with a strong uppercut, the damages was severe, but The Reaper grab Tekken by the neck and throw her on the ground before unleashing his attack.

Tekken: wha-

The Reaper: you really think that would work ? if so, then you have another thing coming.

Tekken: arghhhhhh !

CC2 & Marvy: Tekken !

The Reaper: too late, Kusakariki koa kurayami bīmu ("Soul Reaper's beam of darkness")

The Reaper release a beam of darkness at Tekken who was still on the ground, Neptune jump in front of her and nullify the attack with her crystal sword, shocking The Reaper as he remember a certain girl possessing the same power when she went against him.

The Reaper: this is quite shocking, i never thought the White Magic of White was still here, and fused with this sword you have.

Neptune: don't think for a second that you win, you monster, Victory Slash.

Neptune charge at The Reaper and hit him so strong that it leave scar of his left arm, he turn around and stare at her with fury.

The Reaper: arghhhhh ! you bitch, you gonna regret this now.

Both Neptune and The Reaper clashed several time with their respective weapons, but The Reaper notice that his powers begin to be nullifying and pull back.

The Reaper: what a annoying power, i should have destroy it a long time ago, but i couldn't do it and now it's getting in my way once again. i won't accept this.

Neptune: on the contrary, this power you fear so much will be your end.

The Reaper: you little bitch.

The Reaper charge again at Neptune, but CC2 and Marvy joined Neptune to clashed their weapons against his scythe, Marvy notice that he also use his wings like blade against us.

CC2: watch out !

Marvy: whoa, that was close.

Neptune: damn you.

The Reaper: don't think my scythe is the only weapon i can use, my wings can also act as blades.

Marvy: maybe, but that on't stop us.

The Reaper: i beg the differ, Jigoku no Raikō ("Dark Lightning of Hell")

The Reaper send out several dark lightning at his enemies from the sky, they dodge it in time before it could hit them and retaliate with one of their skills.

CC2: this is gonna hurt bad, Peerless Wild Blade

Marvy: take this, Battou Ranbu

Neptune: Delta Slash.

All three of their attack managed to lend heavy damages to The Reaper, who suffer from the effect of having his powers nullify by the crystal sword who contain a fragment of the White Magic of Mars within it.

The Reaper: arghhhhhhhhh !

Neptune: thank you Haru, Katsumi, this sword really is useful against him.

The Reaper: i will destroy you, Ankoku no jūjika ("The Black Cross of Darkness")

The Reaper summon several scythes and gather energy into them before unleashing several slashes in the shape of a X at us, Kazuma and Nepgear rush in front of us and counter all of them.

The Reaper: tch, i know they will counter this with this much ease.

Kazuma: don't underestimate us.

Nepgear: we won't let you having your way.

The Reaper: don't get too cocky you brats.

A huge amount of energy burst out from The Reaper's body and proceed of attacking us, he teleport first at CC2 and Marvy, punching CC2 in the face sending her on the ground and kicking Marvy in her body causing her to lose her balance and fall on her knees.

CC2 & Marvy: arghhhhh !

The Reaper: ahahahahahahahah, you are so weak, you don't stand a chance against me.

Fuyu: oh really ? then how about this.

The Reaper: what !

Fuyu: Hyõma Surasshu ("Ice Devil's Slash")

Fuyu unleash a powerful slash at The Reaper who slice it in half with his scythe and laughing at him, but didn't realize that Asuka and Genji were behind him.

The Reaper: is that the best you can do ? ahahahahahahah i expected more from you.

Fuyu: oh really, then i won't let my guard down if i were you ?

The Reaper: what are you-

Asuka: eat this, Yuki no joõ Nitō Ryōza ("Snow Queen Dual Slash")

Genji: Yakurātiō Furugōrisu ("Lightning Spear")

Asuka who was in her Snow Queen form use a enhanced version of her normal Dual Slash wiith a combination of Earth and Ice to strike him down, as she lend him a critical hit, Genji gather his lightning energy and form a lightning spear that he throw at The Reaper who despite summoning his shield instantly break down and pierced through his body.

The Reaper: arghhhhhhhhhhh ! my body !

Asuka: how'd you like that ?

The Reaper: your strength hasn't changed after your sacrifice, however..... don't think i'm the same as before.

The Reaper swing his scythe and unleash a slash that hit Asuka, Fuyu and Genji sending them crashing on the wall of the battlefield.

Hansuke: bro ! Asuka ! Genji !

The Reaper: your turn now.

Mina: oh no you don't.

I rush at Hansuke and counter The Reaper's scythe before pushing him back with my energy and unleash one of his attack on him with my Ice Demon powers.

The Reaper: you.....

Hansuke: Mina !

Mina: right in time, now you will feel my wrath, Kōri no maō ekuripusu ("Eclipse of the Ice Demon King")

I use this opportunity to unleash my attack on him by using my sword skills combinate with my ice demon powers and hit with high speed The Reaper with a combo of 30-hit, the amount of damages was so great that The Reaper teleport away from me.

The Reaper: this much power..... you must be one of Kazuma's heirs, no wonder you are so strong.

Mina: yeah and guess what, i've been training myself a lot during the for years that passed, all for this fateful day.

The Reaper: ahahahahahahahah, if you think your training change you, then let me show you that all of your efforts are nothing but illusion, Dāku ken no ame ("Rain of Dark Sword").

Using his energy, The Reaper summon a rain of sword with a dark aura that fell down from the sky right on us, Hansuke, Kazuma and Chika counter all of them protecting me, Falcom, Linda, RED, Broccoli, Tekken, Marvy, CC2, Fuyu, Asuka, Genji, Kazuma, Kei, Meiun, Cave, MAGES & 5pb. stand up in front of me along with the Goddesses and their siblings.

Chika: you okay Mina ?

Mina: yes, thank you all of you.

Linda: don't mention, beside we can't let this monster do what he want with our world.

Falcom: we won't let ourselves defeated this easily just because he is overpowered.

MAGES: when you have many friends by your side, it give you strength to move forward.

Meiun: MAGES's right, you have all of us Mina.

Mina: thank you everyone.

The Reaper: oh ! all of you protecting her, ahahahaha what a joke.

Hansuke: of course, that's a concept unknown to you and only you who care about chaos and destruction.

Mina: we will show you our strength, when we are together we can accomplish anything, and you want to know why ?

The Reaper: no, i don't

Mina: my friends and my family, they are my power.

The Reaper: even so, you won't stand a chance against me.

Chika's POV

The Reaper charge at us, but he was stopped by the Dragneel brothers who counter his scythe sending it flying into the air and punch him so hard that it send him fly away from us in a flesh.

The Reaper: you two..... don't get in my way.

Hansuke & Fuyu: like that's gonna happen.

The Reaper: what the- arghhhhhhhhh !

Noire: nice combo, boys !

Hansuke: it's not over yet, bro with me.

Fuyu: alright.

Both brothers gather their respective energy and ready to use their signature special attack who became Mina's signature combinate attack with Hansuke, The Reaper got up only for him to be caught off guard by the brothers's attack.

The Reaper: you little bastards, i will-

Hansuke & Fuyu: this is special combinate skills of our the Dragneel Brothers, Blue Crimson ("Buru Kurimuson")

Hansuke and Fuyu use a combination of Fire and Ice and release a large beam toward The Reaper who took hit very hard as it pierced through his body, in retaliation, he unleash immediately one of his attack.

The Reaper: you...... you..... i'm going to burn you both to death, Ningen kama no suraisu ("Slicing of the mortal scythe")

The Reaper raise his scythe and unleash a giant slash in the form of a moon in our direction, Noire rush in front of us and slash the attack dissipating it.

The Reaper: curse that power.

Falcom: it's payback time, Photon Blade

RED: Swift Strike

Broccoli: Mekara Beam !!!

Linda: Full swing

All of their attack hit The Reaper with little effort, he turn around and swing his scythe that hit all four of them, Meiun, Cave, MAGES and 5pb. jump into the air and unleash their attack on him.

The Reaper: even with you four, your attack won't work against me.

Meiun: i beg the differ you monster, Senjin Kokuyōken, Kokuyō Rasenjin ("One Thousand Obsidian Blades: Obsidian Spiral")

Meiun create one thousand blades to form a spiral that continuously attacks The Reaper like a chain saw, before pull back from MAGES, Cave and 5pb.'s attack range.

MAGES: Mechanical Paradox

Cave: Malicious Heaven

5pb.: Plasma Oven

All of their attacks hit him severely causing him heavy damages, even then he stand up and a lot of dark energy burst out of his body and proceed to hit them with his scythe at high speed.

Meiun: damn you, arghhhh !

MAGES: honey ! ahhhhh !

Cave: 5pb. ! watch out !

The Reaper: too late.

5pb.: Cave !

Before he could slice her, i intervene and her my Keyblade to push him back with my own strength, he was surprise that i could stand against him.

The Reaper: i'm surprise that you could stand up against me ? what's this aura that surround you ?

Chika: like i'm gonna tell you, you are toasted, Rīsaru Furēmu ("Lethal Frame")

Chika use her magic to stop time and dash forward while dealing multiple blows to The Reaper, before the time magic stop, the damages done was critical, The Reaper was furious and swing his scythe at me, but i counter it with my Keyblade as Kei rush at him from behind and use one of her skills.

The Reaper: resistance is futile, just give up.

Chika: sorry but, i won't give up when the fate of the whole world rest of our shoulders.

Kei: take this you demon, Tornado Sword

I get away from Kei's attack range as she one of her skills against The Reaper who take it directly in the face, he teleport behind her and punch her in the face before unleash one of his powers.

Kei: what the !

The Reaper: you are too slow.

Kei: arghhhhhh !

Chika: Kei !

The Reaper: this one got what she deserve.

Chika: you bastard !

Noire & Neptune: don't underestimate us, Infinite Slash.

Both of them begin to charge at The Reaper and attack him from all direction with the Crystal Sword and Ascalon, Neptune hit him with a strong slash while Noire swing Ascalon at The Reaper before throw it at him and snapping her finger revealing several slashes that hit him critically, Neptune charge at him once again to finish him by hit him with the crystal sword followed by a strong kick before rushing at him sword head on that pierce through his body and reach the ground causing a pillar of light to be summoned causing him extra damages.

The Reaper: arghhhhhhhhhhhh !

*Music End - The Reaper's Boss Battle Theme*

Neptune: you done for The Reaper.

The Reaper: me ? done for ? eheheheheheh ahahahahahahah, my powers maybe be weaken right now, but i have enough strength to take you all on.

Hansuke: don't underestimate our family.

Mina: yeah, we won't be defeated by you and we won't let Gamindustri be destroyed.

Chika: "there's no way we will lose to the likes of him, but if he decide to be serious, then i gonna have to use the X-Blade to fight him"

Genji: i still remember that day where we sealed you away.... i always knew by doing it, we will saved the world, but it also caused a lot of sadness to those close to us.

Asuka: we won't make the same thing twice, this time we will make sure you going down for good.

The Reaper: if that's so, then come at me all of you, i will show all of you that all of your efforts are nothing but illusions.

I look at The Reaper who tried to release a large amount of energy from his body however, it fail and realize that The White Magic of Mars is responsable for this.

The Reaper: my powers weaken ! curse that damn power.

Nepgear: now's my chance.

Chika: "looks like i have no choice but to summon the X-Blade to stop him, Master Ava put her trust on me, i will do everything to put an end to all of this, losing is not an option"

Chapter End

That's all for chapter 39, i hope you enjoyed the reading

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The legends return

Chapter 40: my friends and my family are my power, The end of The Reaper

See you all next time everyone and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 478 25
After being absorbed by a mysterious portal, Amiya, the Doctor and their companions find themselves in a place unknown to them. What will they do? A...
232K 1.9K 79
It was a normal day in ua high until out of nowhere a portal began to open right outside class 1-A and stuck the whole class along with two of the bi...
8.8K 241 29
Visitors from Terra / Part II ------- It had been half a year since Amiya and her friends had left Earth. Everyone onboard Rhodes Island though that...