Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

Oleh ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... Lebih Banyak

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Two Poles
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Midnight Marathon
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
How To COme Out?
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
The Heat Risen
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
A Pleasing Escape
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
The Office
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
The New Plan
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
The Offer
Epilogue

Survived

4.3K 342 135
Oleh ailovexiaowang

Zhan helped Yibo to stand. Yibo seemed having so much difficulty now to walk.

"There!"

The voice of a boy snapped them from struggling. They turned to the other direction where the voice came from. There was a boy Zhan met earlier in the office. Behind him were several men, some of them wearing the light blue and navy blue uniforms.

"Police!" Cried Zhan full of excitement. He dragged Yibo to walk again, but Yibo pulled him to not go forward.

Zhan turned to him with a frown.

"Don't too excited first.. maybe they already drank tea from that evil woman...!" Said Yibo.

Zhan looked at him in astonishment.

"Shut up! There is Dave too with them!" Zhan hit Yibo's chest and dragged him to walk.

"Zhan... I'm injured...!" Yibo made a complain.

"Yes! Your brain also injured!" Said Zhan.

"Boss! Oh my God! You look like shit!" Dave burst out from the crowd and ran to help his employer.

"Can you say a nice thing, Dave? I got so much blood all over!" Yibo snarled at Dave.

"That's why I say you look like shit! Not you are shit!" Replied Dave.

"You say shit again, I'll fire you without severance!" Yibo snapped.

"Aww, Boss.... I thought you are less bratty when you are injured...!" Said Dave.

Yibo pushed Dave away in irritation.

"You're asking for your death...!" Zhan sneered.

The police took Heung San San's body who laid on the floor unconscious out from the basement. Her hands being handcuffed.

"Mr. Wang.... How are you?" Asked Detective.

"Heh! You still asking me how I am when you can see my condition? Yixuan is so unlucky...!" Yibo scoffed. He rolled his eyes.

Zhan smiled apoligizingly at the detective and nodded politely. He brought Yibo out of the room.

"Mr. Xiao! I need your testify in the office later!" Said the detective.

"Ok. Let me bring him to the hospital first...!" Replied Zhan.

"What else do you want to ask him? You already have so many evidence to arrest her, but you keep delaying it! Isn't it not enough evidence? I and my boyfriend nearly get killed because of your neglection!" Yibo snapped. He glared at the detective.

"Yibo... Stop it! Be respectful...! Now you're injured. Lucky they are coming...!" Zhan reminded Yibo.

"Yeah... Lucky they are coming after we beat the witch down!" Yibo scoffed in mockery.

"Thanks to Lu Feng who calling us immediately about your whereabouts...!" Said the detective.

"Who's Lu Feng?" Asked Yibo.

"Him!" Answer the detective, pulling the boy into the scene. The boy, anyway, lowered his head deeply.

"You! You're the one who kidnapped me!" Cried Zhan when he recognized the boy.

"What? The fuck....!" Yibo hissed and suddenly grabbed the boy's shirt collar. He was unable to stand steadily, but managed to hit the boy in the face before he also fell.

The boy was staggered a few steps back, but he wasn't hurt. Yibo's punch was weak due to his injuries.

"Mr. Wang! Calm down! Lu Feng is not a bad guy. He did it is not on his will...!" Said the detective.

"Of course it's not! He's only a toy that played by Heung San San!" Snarled Yibo.

Zhan helped him to get up and supported him to stand.

"He did it because he's been hospitalized by Heung San San. He didn't want to do it, but he is unable to repay her generosity. That's why he is willing to do it. But after that he feels regretful and decide to call us....!" Explained the detective.

"Heh! I tell you, Detective...! He calls you because he knows that his master is going to find her end in jail! To avoid the further sentence in the court, he makes a move by playing the hero here...!" Yibo sneered and glared at the detective.

"Mr. Wang! Please, don't misunderstand us...!" Said the detective.

"I don't! You're just being too easy to get tricked, detective! I'm done! You don't need to question me anything and my boyfriend too! We don't need to testify! All the evidence you got is all enough to put her into jail! Let's go, Zhan! Don't stay too long with these people!" Yibo seemed had enough with the detective. Then he shouted. "Dave! Help me to walk!!"

"Aye! Aye, Boss!!" Replied Dave, ran toward his boss and supported him to walk.

☑️. ☑️. ☑️. ☑️

"Stop moving!" Zhan shouted.

"That's pain!" Yibo retorted.

"Who did ask you to kick and make a hole on the door?" Zhan grumbled.

"If I didn't do that, perhaps you got killed already! Aww! Zhaaann...!"

Zhan pressed the cotton bud he used to apply the ointment on Yibo's scratcehed leg. He glared at Yibo.

"Love you!" Zhan sneered.

Yibo just pouted.

"How's your head?" asked Zhan.

"Still pain sometimes. But now lesser..." replied Yibo, touched his bandaged head.

ZHan sat on the edge of the bed. He kissed Yibo a while.

"Thank you for taking care of me,Babe..." said Zhan.

Yibo tilted Zhan's chin and kissed him again.

"Because my love is strong enough to protect you, Love... Don't say thank you. You have given me everything in my life...!" said Yibo.

Zhan smiled. He caressed Yibo's face.

"Do you think we can do it here?" asked Zhan.

Yibo felt the lightning just struck on him. His face turned red and he was flustered with Zhan's boldness.

"Babe? Did she give you scopolamine?" cried Yibo.

"Aish! Do you think only you who can be pervert?" Zhan hissed.

Yibo grinned.

"I think after she kidnapped you, your hormone arise..." said Yibo.

"Shut up and kiss me already!" snarled Zhan, pulling Yibo's hospital dress collar.

He slammed his lips on Yibo's and kissed him greedily. He forced Yibo to open his mouth so he could insert his tongue and savoring his hot cavern.

"Engh..." a moan escaped from Yibo's mouth. He pulled Zhan to climb up on the bed and sat on his lap.

Zhan sat on top of Yibo, supporting by his knees. He pushed Yibo gently on the pillow and he pinned him down without stop kissing him.

"I need to get up, Babe...!" Yibo said between his panting breathe.

"I'll do it. You are injured...!" replied Zhan.

"As you wish..." said Yibo.

Zhan kissed Yibo down to his neck , licked every inch of it. He unpinned Yibo's hands, then moved his hand down to Yibo's crotch. He rubbed Yibo's semi hard bulge then squeezed it gently.

"Arhg! Babe... Don't be naughty. My head hurts...!" Yibo made a protest.

Zhan smirked. His hand went under Yibo's dress, crawled to the waistband of his boxers and touched Yibo's best buddy which already leaked the precum.

"You are wet..." Zhan whispered.

"You make me..." replied Yibo. He got up a little in order to look at Zhan who doing his mission. He touched Zhan's head and stoked it dearly.

"Did you lock the door?" asked Yibo.

"No one is coming. The doctor just did the check-up. Your father and brother still have a meeting. Yixuan has the surgery..." said Zhan.

Alright, then...! sighed Yibo. He laid his head back on the pillow.

Zhan went back to the previous position, but this time he didn't pin Yibo's hand down, instead sitting on Yibo's bulge and rides it.

"Awh! babe! That's nice... Stop teasing me...! I want you to put it into your hole..." Yibo groaned between his moans.

"Be patience..." said Zhan. He pressed Yibo's chest with his palms.

"Owh! Come on, Babe...! Oh! It's too nice. I miss you so much... I miss your hole..."

"You only didn't do it one day!" 

"But I want it to be everyday...!"

"Greedy!"

Yibo chuckled. Zhan continue grinding his hips on Yibo's bulge. Yibo hold on Zhan's hips and helped him to move it.

Someone knocked on the door which startled them. They looked at the door, but never fix their position. They were too shock. Until the door opened, and they just realized.

"Zhan. how... Oh! Can't you see it's in the hospital??"

Xiao Meng shouted when he entered the room and witnessed such a sight.

"Baba!" zhan screamed. And he jumped off of the bed.

"What the two of you doing?" Xiao Meng snarled at his son.

"N-nothing!" Zhan stuttered.

"He just learning to ride, Uncle...!" said Yibo, grinning.

"Why does he  still need to learn? Isn't he an expert already?" Xiao Meng glared at Yibo.

"Why never inform us if you are coming, Baba?" asked Zhan, tried to meddle. Because if the two of them met, there would be an endless bickering.

"Why I have to? I just want to visit the sick person who try to be a hero...!" Xiao Meng retorted.

"Really, Uncle? You  come to visit me?" Yibo looked so excited when he thought that Xiao Meng came to visit him.

"Are you trying to be a hero, ma? I'm talking about my son! He never involved in any fights before. And now suddenly he beat up a woman mercilessly...! He didn't even dare to kill the cockroach that crawls under his pants when he was sleeping, and now he hit the woman...!" said Xiao Meng.

Yibo glared at Xiao Meng in irritation. 

"Where's the cockroach now? I'm the one who will kill it! How dare it touched my property!" said Yibo.

"You are the cockroach!" Xiao Meng retorted and glared at Yibo.

Yibo puzzled. But then he grinned. He smiled mischievously.

"Uncle Xiao Meng... You know to tell me a joke now...!" said Yibo, still smiled mischievously.

"Shut up! You make my son become a pervert now! How can he dare to do it in the hospital?" snarled Xiao Meng.

"Uncle Xiao Meng! Gay are always pervert no matter how good they are hiding it!" cried Yibo.

"Now you say it!" said Xiao Meng.

"I never deny it! Your son does!" Yibo glanced at Zhan which received a slap on his back.

"Zhaan... I'm sick here...!" whined Yibo.

"You are sick but still can do perverted thing!" hissed Xiao Meng.

"I"m sick. But my little brother is healthy, Uncle!" retorted Yibo.

"Not anymore if I cut it off!" said Xiao Meng.

"And your son will cry for his whole life if you chop my didi off, Uncle!"

"He can marry a woman...!"

"Eh! Uncle Xiao Meng! Just accept that your son is gay. He won't be able to mary any women. Because he fell in love with my lan jiao! HAhaha....! OUch! Shit! My head...." Yibo touched his head which suddenly hurt badly when he was laughing.

"Serve you!" Xiao Meng sneered.

"You two! Stop it! Always bicker and talk dirty!" Zhan interfered. He came closer to Yibo. "Stop arguing with my father. Why are you so stubborn?" Zhan checked Yibo's bandage.

"He started it!" 

"Aish! enough. He's only an old man...! You better take your medication now...!" said Zhan.

Zhan took Yibo's medication on the side table and gave him the dose he needs to take.

At that time, someone knocked on the opened door. Hao Xuan came up.

"Uncle Xiao..! You're here, too...!" said Hao Xuan.

"Yeah...! I want to see Zhan's condition...!" replied Xiao Meng.

Hao Xuan smiled understandingly. He nodded at the old man.

"Zhan? How are you?" Hao Xuan glanced at Zhan who still shirtless.

Zhan smiled sheepishly. He nodded at Hao Xuan. Yibo quickly shoved the tee on Zhan's chest when Hao Xuan looking at him. He forgot his headache already.

"Don't you ask how I am?" snarled Yibo at his brother.

"I can see your condition already. Bleeding outside and burnt inside...!" Hao Xuan snickered.

"Get lost!" Yibo threw the pillow at Hao Xuan. But Hao Xuan quickly caught it.

Hao Xuan chuckled. He walked to the bed and placed the pillow back on Yibo's back.

"Have your heard the progress about Heung San San?" asked Yibo.

Hao Xuan heaved a sigh. He sat on the stool beside the bed.

"She's still getting the treatment in the hospital. I heard she's getting better. But she refused to answer the police's question. She said she will only talk to her lawyer...!" said Hao Xuan.

"Did she get her own lawyer?" asked Yibo again.

"No." Hao Xuan shook his head. " The attorney will provide a lawyer for her.."

"Why? Isn't she rich?" asked Zhan.

"No. The court has ordered the monetary to do the wealth screening on her wealth. So it's still undergoing, temporarily the government will take over it until they found it as the clean or dirty money...!" explained Hao Xuan

"I told you, she's not purely rich. I know she had worked hard for it, but in the criminal way...!" said Yibo. Then he turned to Hao Xuan. "How's about the boy?" asked him.

"He had confessed for his wrongdoings. And he also justified about Heung San San"s criminal acts. The evidence is more than enough to put her in jail...!" replied Hao Xuan.

Yibo bobbed his head.

"So? When are you be able to discharge?" asked Hao Xuan.

"Tomorrow, he can go home already...!" answered Zhan.

"That's great!" Hao Xuan smiled at Zhan.

"Stop looking at him, Bitch!" Yibo pushed Hao Xuan's shoulder when he caught that Hao Xuan kept staring at Zhan.

"I'm not looking. I was just staring...!" chuckled Hao Xuan.

"That even worse! Get yourself a partner, old man!" hissed Yibo.

"Am I interrupting the family gathering?" another person came into the room.

Hao Xuan frowned when he saw the person.It was Yixuan.

"Please, God... Let him stay away from me..." Hao Xuan muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. The headache suddenly attacked him once he saw the male.

"Ahh...! What a coincidence, A Xuan...!" Yixuan cried in excitement when he saw Hao Xuan.

"Stay away from me, you're cutsleeve!" Hao Xuan snarled at him.

Yixuan chuckled. But instead of did what Hao Xuan had asked him for, he walked closer to him. Hao Xuan took a few steps back.

"Oh! Come on, A Xuan...! We've known each other for so long. Why do you still avoiding me?" Yixuan giggled. He grabbed Hao Xuan's hand but quickly snapped away by Hao Xuan.

"Don't touch me, you're pervert!" Hao Xuan screamed.

"Ah! A xuan...! Can't you hear my heart only beats for you? Come... And touch my heart...!" said Yixuan. Again he grabbed Hao Xuan's hand.

"Keep your hands away! Oh my God,..! I can't take it anymore...!" Hao Xuan ran out of the room.

"Hey! A Xuan! Where are you going?" cried Yixuan. He ran chasing after Hao Xuan.

"Oh my God... Now the world is too old already. Everyone is crazy already. Males love to be cutsleeves, and the females support them. They don't realize finally there is no more men left for them. They will start to eat beans instead of bananas. I need to go to the temple already...! Lord...Please forgive me..." Xiao Meng ranted, then he also went out of the room.

Zhan and Yibo who were dumbstruck at the scene, stared at Xiao Meng as he left, then they looked at each other.

"Shall we continue?" asked Yibo.

"Definetely!" replied Zhan.

"Remember to lock the door!"

"Absolutely!"

Zhan closed the door and locked it. After that he came back to the bed.

"Where were we just now?" asked Yibo, grinning.

"Let's just sleep. I'm so tired...!" said Zhan, curling up on the bed beside Yibo.

"Heyy...!" Yibo made a protest.

"Shut up and sleep!" retorted Zhan.

"Heyy...!"

"Dora! Don't make me hit the other side of your head! Sleep!"

"Aaaarrrggghhhh...!!!" Yibo groaned in frustration. "Aaakkhhh... My head! Damn!" he complained.

Zhan who already closed his eyes smiled secretly. He knew that Yibo would fall asleep soon. He just took his medication which there was the anesthetic too to relief his pain and caused him drowsy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.4K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
316K 15.5K 34
"let's get married" "what?!" wangyibo is the heir to the lan company he is the only son in his family he is rich and talented and very handsome ther...
401K 24.1K 27
Wang Yibo is bully in the college, while his main target is innocent boy called Xiao Zhan. but everything changes when Zhan gets to know about his l...
279K 19.2K 42
What happens, when Wang Yibo falls in love with the person he hate most. Wang Yibo and Xiao zhan, they are opponents of each other in high school.Mor...