Slut Meets Satan

By Ang_ela_23

Seylah Thomson moved into town with just one goal. To take over as the queen bee. She's been at the top all h... More

●New Beginnings●
●Partners●
●Rumours, Secrets and Beaches●
●A Deal With Satan●
●Consequences●
●Tequila and Whiskey●
●Cowgirl●
●Bonding with Satan●
●Crying Panda●
●Thoughts with Jenny●
●Michelle●
●Breaking Sacred Rules●
●Harley Quinn●
●Mistah J●
●Garfield●
●Exile●
●Misconception●
●A bit of a Cliche●
●Last Hope●
●Schedule●
●Perfect●
●Misunderstood●
●Asking for It●
●Compassion●
●Fairy lights●

●Everyone Loves a Showdown●

2.2K 42 15
By Ang_ela_23

♧SEYLAH♧

"Where have you been young lady?". It didnt take long for me to start ranting out a fake explanation.

"Well daddy the thing is i stayed late at Ashley's house working on a project she offered for me to spend the night. I took the offer but while we were sleeping her dad came in and he was angry because she didnt tell him first. He didn't kick me out or anything I was just really ashamed so i left. Sorry ". After giving that over board explanation I finally looked at the one on the chair.

"Aviva you little shaved monkey". Then my little bitch of a sister started laughing.

"Oh c'mon dont be such a spoil sport it was kinda funny. Besides dad would never believe that excuse".

"Where is the old man anyway".

"Well our father came home around midnight and went straight to bed"

"We need to get dad a girlfriend. He's still hung up on thou who shall not be named". Just thinking about her makes my blood boil.

"You mean mum."I cut her off immediately "she's not our mother Aviva. Mothers dont leave their children right before puberty". I just stormed off and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from where dad thinks he hides all the alcohol in the house.

I took it to my room to make up for all the drinks I missed at the party and also to drown out the thought of my no good bitch of a mother.

I never tell anyone this but I was the one most affected. Aviva found a way to move on but I didn't. And I dont think I can.

******
"Wake up sleepy head it's almost noon". I woke up to find rosa standing arose my bed.

Rosa practical raised me. She's been working for us since I was twelve. She's also quite young. Not too young. Just a few years younger than my dad.

I loved her. She's an amazing cook. She takes care of us and for some reason she smells like cinnamon.

"Leave me alone Rosa I have a hang over". I said still trying to force my eyes to open.

"Dont you think I know that. Here". She handed over her famous remedy.

"What will I do without you Rosa".

"Your Spanish will still be terribly"

We both laughed and I gulped down her remedy.

The rest of my Saturday was just me in a bun and netflix.

And finally after the long relaxing oddly boring weekend it was Monday again. And I had to walk the halls of westwood high.

I did my regular morning routine, ate breakfast and drove Aviva and myself to school. Ashley was finally back on Britney's good graces.

After grabbing my English books from my locker I shut it and as was shocked when I saw satan just standing there and staring at me

"Do you have something to say or you just want to keep soaking in my beauty". I said teasingly.

"Well that's a great offer but its time".

"Time for what?". I asked honestly confused.

"Remember our conversation where you agreed to do whatever I ask or else your photos on a pole goes viral".

"Oh that I remember now. What do you need boss". I said giving a fake salute.

"I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend and scare Britney off". I still wonder how this guy can say dumb stuff so calmly.

"If you want her gone why dont you tell her yourself. You did it with that Fiona girl".

"Well let's just say Britney and I have had one too many nights together and she thinks something's actually between us".

Thinking about now. Stealing the guy Britney wants will totally throw her off her game and when it makes the headlines of the school's gossip blog, it'll be goodbye Britney and hello Seylah.

"Alright I'll do it. But we got to make it seem believable".

"Alright then perfect timing here she comes. Turn around". I did as he said and the he slip a necklace around my neck. It was a snake shaped in the letter 's' probably for satan.

I turned around and planted my lips on his. It was obvious he was shocked but he didn't decline. Instead he placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer and kissing me deeper until a hand practically yanked me away.

I turned around and it was a flaming red Britney.

"What the hell satan. Why were you kissing this whore with an accent". Oh it's on now. I haven't actually gotten a chance to release the bitch inside me yet.

"Just so you know Britney this whore is his girlfriend something we both know you could never be". And then the phones were out.

Headlines here we come.

"Listen up you snake Damien's mine".

"I guess he didn't want to be yours. He actually likes a girl with real boobs and not just some cheap implants".

"You think you can walk into my school and steal my man".

"When will you get it into your extensions filled head that Damien doesn't like you. He just needed a pass time" I could practically hear the whoops and the cheers. High schoolers love a good brawl.

"You just watch out all this is just temporary. He'll leave you for another girl just like he did me". I think britney just ran out of insults

"Not everything is as temporary as your botox". Suddenly a hand came flying at my face but I caught it just in time. "If you raise your hand to me one more time I will do more than rip out your fake acrylics"

"What is going on here. You three my office now. The rest of you put your phones away and get to class". The whole school disbanded after principal saltzman showed up.

As for Britney Damien and myself we were on our way to his office.

"Miss Thomson you've been in my school for less than two weeks and you're already having showdowns in the hallway. As for you miss Harrison. Well I'm not surprised but you mr McKay. How do you think your father would feel". Saltzman said.

"Well she started it". Britney opened her rat infested mouth.

"Oh dont be sure a spoilt bitch you no good whore" . I might have said too much in front of principal saltzman

"Would you two cut it out. We're already in trouble". Damien said.

"I'm sending you all to mrs sprayberry the guidance counselor and you cant leave her office until you settle your differences and also I'm calling your parents".

We all walked out and went to mrs sprayberry's office.

I could barely remember what we talked about. Britney and I just argued and Damien just sat quietly.

At the end she told us that fighting over a boy was stupid instead we should fight for each other. But deep down Britney and I knew that we weren't fighting for a guy we were fighting for power. To see who will be on top.

And let's just say Britney just fell two steps down from the social ladder and I went three up.

A/n Hey guys
I've been feeling really guilty about updating later than I usually do.

I've just been caught up in some stuff and I'm sorry about the late update.

This chapter was more of a filler and honestly there might be typos or wrong grammar. I'm sorry about that as well.

Also if you could actually bare the sight of this low standard chapter please leave a comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Glass [ENG] By Ovska

Teen Fiction

311 6 37
You know that story by heart, don't you? The story about a boy straight from the magazine, about a new girl, not like other girls... And the story ab...
3.9K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
239K 8.9K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
13.7K 951 42
NOTE: edited several times after completion so some comments might not make sense. Jennifer Lewis is your typical high school queen bitch: rude, fake...