Their Queen

Por aspera_xx

Juliette moved state, with everything new and threatening, she seeked solace in the embrace of three, otherwo... Mais

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ's ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ's ᴀᴇsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄs
THE TRIO
1-Spilled addiction
2-ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ
3- ғʟᴜsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
4- ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴɢʟᴀɪs
5-ʀᴜɪɴ
6- ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀɪᴛʏ
7- ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
8- ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
9- ᴠᴇʀɪᴛʏ ᴋɪssᴇs
10- ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
11- ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ
ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
12- ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
13- ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ
15-ᴘʀᴇʏ
16-ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ
17-Bubbles and Absence
18-Sweet Seduction
19-Nightmares on loop
20-Dinner Plans
21-Something more
22- Sensation
23-Solitication
24-Magnanimous
25-Blue
26- Electrified
27- Recollection
28- Thoughts
Summary so far-READ BEFORE CH 29
29-Space
30-Candid talks
31- Minutes in heaven

14- ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ?

39.6K 1.3K 472
Por aspera_xx

Oh my god.

Painted on to the locker were the red bold letters.

Slut.

Whore.

Slag.

There was no way you could miss it, of course it would be the centre piece of the hallway. Like an art piece in a gallery to be admired.

Every word stung.

Why would someone do such a horrible thing?

I just didn't know how to react but I wasn't upset because I wasn't any of those rude rude things.

I was able to love who I want. If I wanted to be with them, I was no whore.

I'm worth loving and to keep beating back negative opinions is so tiring. I want to be left alone or be with  people who want to love and be kind, that's all I need.

Tears trickled down my cheek at the callousness of the situation. God why were people so cruel and mean?

Would it have hurt just to be kind?

The ever so familiar footsteps echoed behind me and I felt myself being turned and smothered into Darius' firm chest. Intoxicatingly familiar.

I inhaled to get rid of this negativity. " Baby, we've got you. Please don't cry."

Raphael murmured from beside me, " they are not worth your precious tears."

I sniffled in response, mumbling "I just don't understand why someone would do such a thing."

Like what did I do to upset someone?

And the ever so powerful voice ever so deathly quiet echoed in the silence " whoever knows who did this, should come forward. As for the absolute record, every single person in this vicinty must have been a culprit or simply involved."

I perked up at the sound of voice, to glance at the audience who was now, I realised, gauging the scene.

His words had a startling effect on them as they simultaneously reacted to his clear threat in his words. They knew of the consequences.

A boy stepped forward, unfamiliar but tall and lean. He tried to keep his head level as he gulped before speaking " It was here before period ended but I did see Natalie Burkes leave as soon as we arrived carrying something that looked like spray paint." He said the words, unwavering but slightly trailing off at the end. He brushed his hair back and stepped back away from the limelight.

Slight whispers resounded, as everyone murmured amongst each other.

Alaric only but nodded. " I believe it's lunch, no?" He sort of stated as confident as ever. It didn't really seem like a question to be honest.

He did that quite a lot.

At that as if he played the flute like in Pied Piper, the students dispersed as quick as they could, following each other into the direction of the lunch hall.

They knew what was good for them, not wanting to face his eerie wrath.

Which actually made me wonder why they were so terrified of him.

Even though, seeing him so composed and powerful, was actually cool.

I mean like he's a marshmallow, I really don't see how people could be scared of such a soft person. I feel like if I mentioned this in front of him... which I should cause he definitely wouldn't be pleased by it.

A little evil laugh resounded in my head and I felt my lips perk up at the situation. He was really fun to tease.

The hallway was now deserted and it was just us four. "I had a look at the security tapes from yesterday, I could only see a figure throwing a stone. But the stature and also the clothing do resemble a woman or perhaps a small man. But I do think it's highly likely that it was a woman. Ben found a anklet that must have been torn off in a hurry, the perpetrator probably panicked." Darius stated to us. His arm still tightly wrapped a

Did this mean that Natalie was behind all of this?

" I see," Raphael leaned back against the locker beside mine. "I've been waiting for this girl to screw up again after her having the audacity to threaten the other pupils to avoid you." His jaw tightened at the memory, which I to be honest forgot.

I haven't really thought about her. She did threaten people to not make friends with me but I didn't ever feel lonely cause I never was. I had them, my three best friends.

"We can't just assume it was her without any proof, right?" I asked, looking at them, my brow furrowed. Darius smiled, his face finally relaxing.

"Baby, we've been keeping an eye on her for a long time," he started, giving a wicked smile. "And now she falls right into our hands. I'll contact the IT support to check the nearby cameras. She'll regret it. Anyway, are you okay?" His sapphire eyes filled with gentle concern and he brushed a tendril of hair behind my ear, slightly touching my small hoop ear-ring with a crescent attached to it. I loved hoops, ear rings literally transform your look.

I wanted to get another piercing , but I am a bit of a chicken.

I nodded, smiling back. "Yes, a bit taken back but why should I be upset by something that's not true? I mean I'm a little sad cause it was really mean but I just dunno" I actually felt so conflicted, I didn't know how to feel.

Like I was used to being teased and tormented.

It became the norm.

And that's the saddest thing of them all- you just begin to accept it at the end.

"Come here, angel." Raphael spoke, his arms wrapping tightly around me, still giving me the space to breathe and telling me here's with me. "It will be okay, we will resolve this." I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they contact my neck. 

"Let's go out for lunch today," Alaric suggested from behind me. "We can get chicken nuggets if you want."

I gasped in delight, springing away form Raphael's embrace, making him chuckle huskily. Giving Alaric a jaw kiss to express my obvious heartfelt appreciation, I pulled them along to get lunch, feeling better.

-------------------------------------

"Mix the ketchup and mayo together, trust me on this." I persuaded Darius as we sat on the bench outside the drive through place. "It's the best thing ever. Try it." Tentatively, he tried dipping his fry, nodding to show him being impressed.

We ate our burgers, while I convinced them to dip their fries into ice cream because I am weird like that. And I stole fries from them.

"Here Alaric," I said, my voice laced with mischievous as I guided a long fry into his mouth before swiftly diverting it into my mouth. His hand latched onto my waist, making me shiver from the sudden contact, his mouth open slightly in shock and also the expected fry which he didn't get.

"You're enjoying this too much, you cheeky minx," he breathed so deep and seductive, his hand moving to my thigh. Umm, excuse me, mister?

I could feel myself blush so red in retaliation and I held my breath in anticipation as his fingers brushed slowly. We were outside.

And then he moved away, so composed.

I mean, come on!

"Marshmallow, how could you?" My voice high pitched and eyes wide in disbelief, he just did not.

"What are you talking about?" he replied while Raphael and Darius had such naughty, naughty smiles on their faces.

Their minds were always in the gutter, like always!

"Could someone be turned on?" Darius huskily asked, his eyes glinting with hardly concealed playfulness. He scrunched up the rubbish while speaking not even being affected by his own words.

"No!" I quickly asserted, scrambling up. " I'm going to put my rubbish away." I emphasised the my on purpose. "And you meanies, can put away your own rubbish!" I huffed, turning dramatically.

They chuckled in response, following me suit.

I felt a slap on my butt, causing me to squeal in disbelief turning around to find the perpetrator. Raphael.

Who then whispered into my ear, "I like you turned on."

Oh my.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We were now in the cool Mr Jeffreys class, with me sitting next to Raphael. Unfortunately we got separated from Alaric and Darius, so we weren't sitting next to them.

The class was arranged in a weird circle thing with us sitting opposite the other two. The class was still a bit empty, students trickling in slowly after lunch. Darius whisper yelled from across the classroom "Juliette, can I have a piece of gum?" I nodded eagerly in response; I finally found this small packet of gum.

Each piece was a tiny red tablet, it looked a bit like a red M&M. A bit funkier than my usual gum.

Right, I honestly did try. Honest. It landed maybe a bit further away from Darius near the teacher's desk.

My aim was really bad. And as expected, Darius chuckled and even Alaric had that amused look in his eye. Helplessly, I turned to the saviour of this situation " Honey, can you do it?" He took it without hesitation and of course, smoothly threw it into a perfect parabola landing into Darius' open mouth.

It seemed like they may have practised this before. Suspicious.

In time, for Mr Jeffrey to walk in at that moment, a bit frazzled and dressed in bright pink and shorts. He took hasty steps towards the desk and then stepping onto the piece of gum.

He then gasped loudly, bending down to......cradle the gum. What's going on? And why was he quoting Shakespeare?

"But if the while I think on thee,dear friend,all losses are restored and sorrows end." He passionately stated, his eyes wide with grief.

"Poor, poor bug." He continued, at that I really tried to keep in the giggles and the other observers also snorted. Raphael snickered from beside me and Darius was a mess. 

Mr Jeffrey must have thought he had murdered a bug, after all he was a keen animal activist something I quickly picked up upon.

It's fair to say that none of us did much of the intended class discussion in that lesson.

--------------------------

Last period before the end of the day and it was fair to say that I was exhausted, I was making my way to our room for my free. I will take a nap, I just can't keep at it anymore.

When someone's shoulder nudged harshly into mine, making me jolt back.

That hurt.

******************************************************

Another one for you lovely readers.

Let me know your thoughts.

I hope you're all having a great day wherever you are.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.5K 774 50
This is a story about four lovers (girls), who live together in a small, cozy home. They're all different from each other, but they are perfectly imp...
45.5K 2.9K 26
Choices are things we make in our everyday lives. From choosing to get out of bed and be productive all the way to choosing to hold in a fart while i...
280K 8.6K 36
One girl, three guys, and a mountain full of secrets.
4.6K 237 42
Orphic - (adj.) - mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding ♡ Samantha has never had an easy life. With her mom gone and the way her d...