Their Queen

By aspera_xx

Juliette moved state, with everything new and threatening, she seeked solace in the embrace of three, otherwo... More

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ's ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ's ᴀᴇsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄs
THE TRIO
1-Spilled addiction
2-ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ
3- ғʟᴜsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
4- ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴɢʟᴀɪs
5-ʀᴜɪɴ
6- ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀɪᴛʏ
7- ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
8- ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
9- ᴠᴇʀɪᴛʏ ᴋɪssᴇs
10- ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
11- ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ
ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
12- ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
14- ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ?
15-ᴘʀᴇʏ
16-ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ
17-Bubbles and Absence
18-Sweet Seduction
19-Nightmares on loop
20-Dinner Plans
21-Something more
22- Sensation
23-Solitication
24-Magnanimous
25-Blue
26- Electrified
27- Recollection
28- Thoughts
Summary so far-READ BEFORE CH 29
29-Space
30-Candid talks
31- Minutes in heaven

13- ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ

35.6K 1.2K 226
By aspera_xx

The window smashes and I duck with a squeal. Fear drowns me and I think of the most sensible thing I could do, fumbling for the drawer to take the rolling pin.

My front door was locked, so that was fine.

On instinct, I ran as fast as I can up the stairs to my bedroom, my fingers fumbling with the call button.

Pick up, pick up!

Locking myself in the bathroom, with rolling pin in hand, Raphael picks up on the first ring.
I sob quietly into the phone. "Angel, what's wrong?" he asked, worry flooding his tone.
In the background, I hear Darius asking "What happened?"

My voice quiet, tears streaming down my face, I whisper "Please come."  Adding to the end "I am so scared."

"We're on our way, stay calm." He cancels the call, softly muttering his goodbye.

My mind raced with all the possibilities, I couldn't grasp this frightening situation.

Crouching with my back faced the door, a rolling pin and phone in hand. I just helplessly waited. It was as if I waited for hours and hours. The phone chimed suddenly, making me jolt in fright at the sudden noise.

"Where are you baby?" Darius asked, the hasty footsteps echoed in the background. They were running or pacing really fast?

"Upstairs, in my bathroom." I replied, stroking my tears away. My nerves relaxed immediately, they were here. Thank god.

The knock resounded on the door. "Baby."

I really needed to find out this secret telepathic skill from them.

Opening the door, I rushed into Darius' arms and he brushed my hair out my face, bending down to pull me into a fiery and passionate kiss.

His masculine body melted onto mine and  our lips fit like two puzzle pieces. He pulled back to stare at me, suddenly breaking into a laughter.

Why was he laughing?

"Baby, why do you have a rolling pin in your hand? What were you going to do? Beat me to death and film it on your phone." He motioned to the phone in my hand, still laughing.

WHAT A MEANIE.

"Stop it, it was all I could think of. I was terrified, okay? Anyway, where's Alaric and Raphael?" I replied, haughtily.

His face straightened, serious and taut. "They're having a look at the window." He grabbed my hand and I followed him down the stairs.

We came in front of Raphael, who was closely inspecting the window while Alaric was on the phone.

"Wait a minute, how did you get in? The door's locked." I asked, looking at them suspiciously.

Raphael walked towards, kissing my lips softly. " I picked the lock."

I gasped in shock, how cool! "Wait, can you teach me?" stepping into his arms.

"Absolutely not." He muttered, kissing me again. "What exactly happened? Did you see anyone?"

"I was literally making a cup of tea, here and then all of a sudden, someone, I didn't see who, it happened so quickly, threw a stone I think at the window." I was interrupted by another soft kiss on my nose.

"Breathe, Juliette."

Right, I do sometimes get carried away when telling a story.

"I made a few phone calls, someone's coming over to fix the door." Alaric walked towards us, leaning back on the counter. 

I walked towards him, hugging him tightly and he placed a kiss on my head.

"Where the fuck's Ben?" Raphael asked, his brow furrowing and I twisted back, leaning on Alaric.

"It was a blind eye . Apparently. I had a word with him." Alaric answered briskly, his eyes firming.

Was I missing something? "Whose Ben?"

" We assigned someone to look over you as a precaution. From a distance." Alaric answered, with a tad bit of guilt, if that's what it was in his voice. "He's part of our security detail. We simply can't risk putting you in danger."

"That's really sweet. Thank you." I tiptoed to give him a peck on his jaw. "But, I have never seen them. Your security?"

Darius spoke up from opposite us, the two boys leaning against the counter. "That's the point. They are our discreet security but they are always there. Following us in their separate cars."

That made sense, they were powerful dudes. They needed security.

"We are increasing the security until we find out whose behind this. Darius, I believe you can have a look at the security cameras." Alaric answered.

Darius nodded in response.

"Of course, whoever's behind this nuisance, we'll soon find out."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was trying to find it, where was it? Tuesday had obviously come in a flash and World History exam- here we come.

"Baby what are you searching for?" Darius asked amused. This guy really liked getting amusement out my grief, one day Darius I'll get you.

"My gum, I can't it. I have a test soon and-" Raphael had suddenly kissed me, his tongue swiftly stroking every crevasse of my mouth, brushing ever so seductively.

Sweet as honey.

"Feeling better?" He asked haughtily, his eyebrow raising in question. I nodded, blushing a little.

I didn't need gum as comfort if I had them. I was a lucky.

" I am sure you're going to amazing. Don't stress, just give it your best." Darius walked to sit beside me, pulling me to a hug.

"That rhymed!" I laughed, pulling back. "Let's go!"

Sitting down at my desk, I felt at ease surprisingly. In the cool of the classroom I can ace this stuff, I know I can. I drink it in, horror though it is for the most part - who conquered who, who killed who, people who rose to power and abused it – fascinating stuff. 

But my body is preparing for a marathon instead of sitting still for  hours. I'm going to sit on that plastic chair while my brain fights the urge to walk -no run like heck - out the door. 

I won't though, I'll sit and write the test, but when my mind is in full on freak-out mode it's hard recall the details.

I can do this.

An hour later, the teacher collected the papers and the class relocated their friends to discuss the questions.

I mean though I had no one to do that with.

Walking down, my head down I heard the girls behind me whisper " Omg, look it's the Kings!" I looked up immediately. "Why are they here?"

Oh wow, they came. Just to see how I was. After the test. I knew their timetables, they all had next period so this was a little detour for them. 

I walked quickly in a couple of steps towards them, they simultaneously neared. Their faces relaxed, Darius with his easy going grin, Raphael with his gentle smile and Alaric's reassuring eyes.

"How was it?" Raphael asked.He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled md close, gently rubbing my arm. I sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciative of the simple gesture. I breathed in his husky cologne. 

Pulling back, I looked  up them all, breathing in "It was ok, I mean the last question was yuck, and the third like I didn't even what it was about, I missed three of the multiple choice." I gave out a small breath in response.

"Juliette, did you do your best?" I nodded in response at Alaric's question, "That's all that matters, I am proud of you." 

He just knew what to say. My brain could correlate with his calmness, curing my emotional turmoil ever so easily.

"Oh marshmallow," I hugged him quickly. "Thank you, don't you guys have lessons?"

"We just wanted to check up on you." Darius answered, while I gave him a quick hug, the contrast in our bodies so good and familiar.

"That's so sweet, but hurry now, I don't want you guys to be late." I rushed them in the direction, before waving to them fervently.

Ignoring the whispers.

The next lesson rushed by quickly.

Right, I need to put my bag in my locker before meeting with the boys. I paced quickly.

What's going on? Why was it so loud and why was everyone crowding around? Wait was that-

My locker.

At the sight of me someone whisper yelled, "She's here." Way to be discreet. The crowd dispersed at a snap of a fingers, I was so confused.

I took a couple of steps closer.

Oh my god.

*************************************

Hello, hello, hello! Guess whose back?

I hope you've enjoyed this, bit of a filler but there's so much to come.

I hope you've already had/have a great day! And do reach out and chat, I would love to meet with my sweet readers.

Let me know your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 773 50
This is a story about four lovers (girls), who live together in a small, cozy home. They're all different from each other, but they are perfectly imp...
42.2K 2.7K 26
Choices are things we make in our everyday lives. From choosing to get out of bed and be productive all the way to choosing to hold in a fart while i...
4K 226 14
a guy who has nothing to live for. a girl destined to become his everything ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ he's quiet, he prefers silence, he keeps to his own company, he doe...
16.5M 525K 77
Enid is moving across the world to attend university. Away from all that she knows, she soon finds herself at the center of three men's unyielding a...