Guns And Roses // BNHA ร— OC...

By aBitGrim

๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Complete! ... More

Prologue
(1) Here we go
(2) Where's My Epic Background Music?
(3) Entrance Exams Pt. 2
(4) The Results: How to be a Faliure 101
(5) Back to the Present
(6) Smash Mouth All Punch
(7) Crazy Equals Genius
(8) The Adventures of an Orphan
(9) Lies, Secrets, and Juice
(10) This is a chapter of SCIENCE!
(12) What a Young Girl Should Not Be
(13) Midnight Coffee Run
(14) Hush Little Baby, Don't Say a Word
(15) Not in the Hero League
(16) Behind the Action Scenes
(17) Words to Live By
(18) In THIS economy?
(19) Such Sweet Sorrow
โœดPreviews!โœด
(20) THE รˆร—โ€ Rร„$ *guitar intro*
(21) Roaring Sports Festival
(22) Game on, Extras
(23) This Bitch is on X-Games Mode
(24) Determinate
(25) Feel My Wrath and Extreme Self-Doubt
(26) Truely Heroic
(27) Last of the Calvary Battle
(28) Round 1
(29) Round 1 [but for real this time]
(30) Sucker Punch
(31) Bakugo VS. Rose
(32) I Cheated Death, And Now He Wants A Divorce.
(33) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 1
(34) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 2
Ending A/N
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rose!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Q!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rocket!โ‡
โ‡Mini Chapter: Shizuka Royce! (Updated Version)โ‡
Time for a Q&A!
A/N: Questions CLOSED
~ Art Gallery ~
โ‡more character detailsโ‡
~A Day in the Life of Q~
Among Us

THE ร‹ฬทXฬทTฬทRฬทรƒฬท$: ๐Ÿ’€ Halloween Special ๐ŸŽƒ

328 22 19
By aBitGrim

Good evening and Happy Halloween my geeks and creeps! Welp we did it, y'all got me to 3k views!! *Celebratory skeleton dance* and— wait what's this??  No way! you guys got me to 5,000!? Oh my spooky stars thank you so much!! Guys just the fact that you all can break the second incentive before the reward for the first one is released, that's insane thank you!

I know this was supposed to be a short mini chapter but it ended up being much longer than anticipated. I guess I got a little overexcited with the spooky season ...

So be warned there's a long chapter ahead

Thank you all for your support not only with this book but also with my OC-TOBER it's been a great success I loved seeing all your amazing ocs and I really appreciate the views on my book as well as this. If you haven't checked it out please do for some fun spooky prompts and drawings! Tonight I wish you all a very spook-tacular Halloween and please be safe if you're going out. Lots of love to all of you great kings, queens, and royals in between 🧡🖤🧡🖤

⚪⚪⚪

Based on a true story....

-----------------
Have you ever seen those commercials where people seem to screw up the simplest of tasks?

Yeah that's pretty much what happened here.
___________________

October 31st, Halloween night, and almost every kid at UA was studying to prep for tests and internships.
They really know how to have a good time, don't they?

Luckily your friendly neighborhood box, Lunchbox for that matter, made sure we would still have a good time. The party animal (hahaha) decided to host a get together once again with, you guessed it,

THE  Ɇ Ӿ ₮ Ɽ ₳ ₴

Sequels are always a great idea.

"Why do I have to go? I wasn't in the first short," your favorite, purple haired depresso complained, leaving the campus with me, Rocket, and Mei.

"Cause the author is out of ideas, and you're lucky enough to be called an minor character by a certain angry dandelion," I answered and checked the time. Normally I wouldn't advise walking alone at night, but if someone wants to pick on a group of superhumans who have no sense of morals then be my guest.

We made good time to the park where Lunchbox and Ronan were waiting, costumes on and energy drinks in hand. "Aye welcome, kiddos!" Lunchbox smiled and waved us over, sitting on the top of a picnic table with Ronan sitting next to him on the bench.

We walked over, grabbing our own drinks and taking a seat too. "You're only like a year older than us, but thanks." I sat on the marry go round with Rocket on the other side, crossing his legs and probably expecting me to spin him at some point. Lunchbox sat up and faced us, talking with his hands as usual. "Great to see you guys again! My dad packed snacks again, so I hope you all like spooky brownies." He opened a neatly packed box that had an assortment of bat and pumpkin shapped, frosted brownies in it. I happily reached over and grabbed two out of the box, "Thanks man, I would honestly kill for Lunch Rush's desserts, it's unreal."

"Aye, let's wait until we have one brownie left before resorting to murder," Lunchbox joked but I was 100% serious. I mean have you had his dad's food??

Lunchbox put the box on the counter and sat up again, "Alright ladies and dudes, take us through the fits for tonight." He looked at Shinso who was sitting at the table, like a normal person, wearing a purple and pink striped sweater and cat ears, last minute whiskers across his face, and a black dot on his nose. He looked up from his phone when he realized we expected him to share with the class who he was dressed up as.
"Oh, right. I'm that cat from that movie." He looked back down, obviously tired and not caring, which I kinda respected.

We looked at Mei who bounced up from her seat at the table, wearing round glasses and a white button down. "I am the overall supreme historical inventor, Thomas Edison! Famous for his many inventions from the early years such as—" you know I love her but damn that girl can ramble about literally anything. Next, we all looked at Rocket who was still wearing his school uniform under a jacket with his signature work goggles over his head. "Yeah, I don't think he dressed up. Not surprised though; this isn't really his thing." Rocket nodded to me and shrugged at Lunchbox who seemed rather disappointed that he wasn't wearing a costume.

"Hang on," Ronan said digging through his bag before getting out a sticky note and writing on it. Then, he stood and reached over to Rocket, gently slapping the sticky note that now had the name "Dave" written on it on his jacket. "There, now you're Dave." Ronan along with most of us, lightly chuckled at the silly but clever costume. Rocket shrugged again and pulled his legs up on the mary-go-round while I gently pushed us.

"K, Rose you're next," Lunchbox said, looking at me and waiting for my answer. I smiled and stood up, "Take a guess." You know, Halloween always makes me realize how there are no characters that a pink haired latina with a metal arm could pull off. I usually don't dress up as a character on that account, but I made the effort tonight. I wore one of my black jackets with the right arm cut out to show my automail along with combat boots, a black mask that I left down with my hair braided back, and I let Mei put light black eye shadow on me. Oh and how can I forget the big red star sticker I slapped over my metal bicep.

Lunchbox squinted at me through his tHiCk glasses before it hit him, and he jumped up a little, "Bucky Barnes!!"

"Who the hell is Bucky?" I smirked at his broken expression while he pretended to try and keep it together.
"You're a cruel one." He shook his head and looked down when I noticed his navy blue jacket with the famous star inside red rings. "Dude are you Cap!?" Ok don't judge, but I may be a strong comic book kid. I can't remember how many of those superhero books I read as a kid, and I hate to admit it but Bucky and Steve are a big reason I wanted to be a hero with- hey I said don't judge, I'm only a fan girl for fictional heros.

Anyways, Lunchbox smiled brightly and nodded to my question. "Yessir! Glad to see we have people of culture here. Ok your turn Ro," he looked down to Ronan who was wearing a grey onsie and black, fingerless gloves. "I'm a koala bear." He flipped up the hood that had black eyes and fluffy ears to show us. Lunchbox awwed and clapped his hands, a habit I picked up on him that he does when he's excited. "Wanna hear a joke?" He asked Ronan who nodded yes. "Why aren't koalas considered bears?"

"Because they're marsupials," Shinso deadpanned with a blank face that twitched into a smile when he saw Lunchbox's reaction. Lunchbox had started to finish his joke but stopped when Shinso ruined it. "No"

"Yeah they are," Shinso kept insisting, clearly loving what he did and holding the tiniest smile.
Lunchbox pouted, upset "Yeah but that's not- you guys are mean, nevermind."

"Aww come on I wanna hear it," Ronan pleaded up at him and tried not to laugh at the situation.

"Yeah we wanna hear it, Lunchbox." I joined in with Ronan while we tried to push Lunchbox to say his joke.

"No its the moment's passed it's just— they don't meet the right koala-fications no it sounds stupid now." He crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked away, embarrassed while we laughed- not at the corny joke, and not really at anything to be honest.

Mei perked up with a subject change and that maniac look in her yellow eyes. "Hey! Wanna summon ghosts?" She grinned at all of us as we exchanged glances before nodding a yes that said we had nothing better to do. Mei happily took out a Ouija board from her bag and set it on the table as we gathered around, Rocket standing around and I sitting next to Shinso on the end. "You gonna play?" I asked the purple haired kitty.

"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

"No, but I'll bet you the last brownie nothing happens." He narrowed his eyes at the board then the brownie sitting in its box before nodding. "I'll take that bet."

Mei slid the triangle piece around the board to "activate it" then walked us through what to do and instructed us to each put two fingers on the piece that was set in the middle of the board. We all did, the only exception being Rocket who sat out. We all closed in around the piece as it sat still. Mei looked around at us, "ok what should we ask them?"

"Ask if there's anyone here," Lunchbox suggested to which Mei nodded and asked out loud. At first, the piece stayed still, then I felt it tug to the right then back to the middle, until sliding up to where the glass in the middle was over the word "Yes".  Of course, none of us believed it was the work of ghosts and assumed one of us was moving it. Nonetheless, Mei took it seriously and moved to ask another question. "Are you a friendly spirit?" A second after she asked, the piece tilted to the side and slowly began crawling across the board.

"Stop moving it, Lunchbox, I know it's you," Shinso accused as the piece continued to slide.
"It's not me," Lunchbox defended himself and sat in closer to Ronan. Ronan looked at our fingers that were barely touching the triangle block at this point. "It's not him, or Rose, they're not putting any pressure on it." Before Shinso could say anything else, the block had moved across the board to highlight the word "No". This time, we all leaned back a bit and watched it move some more. Lunchbox shook his head. "Nuh-uh nope, how do we end this?"

"We can't end now," Mei whined. "We only asked it two questions." She hummed to herself then looked at us, giving us the ok to ask something. I felt Ronan and Shinso look at me so I tried to think of a question. "Uhh, is there a reason you're mad with us?" I looked up at the roof of the pavilion, then back down when I felt the piece move from under my fingers. The piece slid around until landing on the letter U.

"You?" I asked out loud.

"Damn, Rose, what did you do to the ghost?" Shinso snarked, almost moving his hands back from the board. Who's scared now?

I replied, "Ok 'you' can be anyone, that's pretty vague, and-" before I could finish, the piece had already stopped over the letter R. "Oh come on!"

What do I have to do with this?

"Well maybe we can use that to figure out who it is. Is there anyone you upset recently?" Ronan looked up from the board.

"Only one?" I admit I'm not the most popular at school. And if one of my new rivals died, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to haunt me.
Ronan rolled his eyes, "How long will it take for you to list off all the people who don't like you?"

"How long you got?" The piece had started writing out more, spelling something out letter by letter.

"D"

"I"

And right as it was heading to the E, we jumped back from it, stopping the board from finishing.

"Now can we stop!?" Lunchbox pleaded to Mei, who was the only one to keep her fingers down.

"Ok fine just let me say goodbye or it could make things worse." She slid the piece, by herself, over the word "GOODBYE" at the bottom of the board. We all stood back and quiet, almost trying to listen for our ghost. Everyone stared at the board or at the space around us, clearly in at least some discomfort. Lunchbox sat with a calm look on his face, but his knees pulled up to his chest and Ronan behind him holding his shoulders.

I cleared my throat to cut the silence, "Y'all wanna do something else?" Everyone looked at me and nodded as Mei packed up the board. We each thought of something to do. "How about...Red Door, Yellow Door?" I suggested to the group, everyone agreeing. Everyone but Shin.

"What's that?" He asked, doing that thing where he rubs his neck when he's thinking about something.

"Oh man it's so weird– ok, so it's like a mind thing that lets you dream while you're awake." I honestly loved playing this game as a kid. I would always see some abstract shit going on that I didn't really understand, but it was pretty cool. Shinso stayed expressionless but nodded "Cool. How do you play?" I looked at the others, silently asking if they want to go first.

"I'm good." Lunchbox said, leaning back on Ronan who answered the same. "Yeah let Shin go. I wanna see what's in that freaky brain of his."

Shinso sighed but agreed. "Alright fine.."

"Yeah, this will be fun! You guys know what to do right?" I pointed to the others who gathered around the picnic table. They all nodded yes, and explained to Shinso what to do.

"So I think Rose will be your guide, so you'll close your eyes and tell her everything you see, hear, feel, or sense. Got it?" Mei explained with that crazy excited smile. I climbed up to sit criss crossed on the table and motioned for Shin to sit in front of me. "If I survive, can I go home?" he asked.

"Haha sure, now lay down and give me your head." He reluctantly did so and laid down after emptying his pockets and putting his hands over his stomach. "Are you ok with me touching your temples?" He nodded and shut his eyes while I rubbed his temples and walked him through the game. "So keep your eyes shut and hold up your arms until you start to see a door." Shinso held his arms straight up while we did the chant, "Red door, yellow door, any other color door? Red door, yellow door, any other color door?" Over and over until we saw Shinso's hands drop to his stomach. Everyone fell silent. "What do you see?"

Shinso hesitated but replied, "Two doors....a white one and a black one.." I looked at the group to ask which he should take. Almost all of them answered black, so that's the one I went with. "Can you walk through the black door and tell us what you see?"

Shinso sighed as a yes and fell silent, his hand twitching, leading us to believe he was opening the door. "I see.....nothing. Its dark." I continued to rub his temples and nodded, "How do you feel?"

"Cold," he answered, "Like I'm outside....oh wait- I am outside. There are stars out, and the moon is bright."

"Can you walk around?"

"Yeah..." He fell silent again for a couple short minutes. "I'm at a park.. behind a building..... Ronan's car is here...and Rocket is on the mary-go-round.." we looked at Rocket who left to sit on the mary-go-round just after Shinso saw the doors. I looked at him to make sure his eyes were shut and sure enough, they were. "What else do you see?"

Another pause, "You guys....you're around the table, but I'm not there. You're all still...." Just to test something, I held up my arm with three fingers raising.

"You...you're holding up your arm.....with three fingers.." Shinso described. I immediately pulled my arm down and looked around- not that I was scared or anything.
"Who do you see?" I asked him.

"You...you put your arm down...Ronan and Lunchbox.. they're sitting together...Rocket...he's walking over to you guys now...Mei.. she's standing on the bench..." It was all accurate. "And...she's behind you." I froze but don't turn around, no matter how much I wanted to.

"Who is?" I managed to ask calmly.

"I don't know...I don't recognize her...she's young, like an actual child..and she's small...pale..she has a toy bear...and she's..floating?"

"Bitch wake up!" Before I knew it, I slapped Shinso on the side of his head and pushed him up.

"Oww— why!?" He held his hand to his head while rubbing his eyes. "What was that for?"

"What the hell was that!? You were finna get me killed by some creepy kid!" I stayed on the table while Shinso sat across from me, everyone else slowly going back to their original seats.

"What are you talking about?" Shinso asked.

"You tell us, man," Ronan jumped in, sitting next to Lunchbox, who stayed quiet, and held a hand on his shoulder. "Who's the kid you were talking about? You said she was floating, so is she— normal?"

"Define normal, we live in a superhuman society." At this point, everyone had stopped being so on edge, but I couldn't shake the weird feeling. I finally looked behind myself where Shinso said the kid was standing- or hovering, and the space was empty. "What was she doing?" I asked.

Shinso shook his head, "I don't remember most of what I had said. The girl had a toy with her and was looking at us- or well, you guys- from behind Rose. She didn't look like anyone from the school or any villain I've seen."

"You all can be so naive..." Mei ominously laughed then jumped up to stand on the bench of the picnic table again. "Obviously Shinso was experiencing some sort of astral projection of which he saw all of us sitting right here. But he managed to look into another world that let him see the living and the undead. That's right, I conclude that our friend Shinso here saw— a ghost!" She held her arms up to emphasize the last part while at the same time thunder cracked outside to make her point that much more dramatic.

"As much as I think seeing a ghost would make this party interesting, I doubt what Shin saw was— you don't believe her, do you!?" I looked over to Shin who held his fingers to his face in thought. I swear if we spend the night going ghost hunting then we've lost the little sanity we have that keeps us from being the crazy supporting cast from any movie ever.

"I'm not saying it wasn't a ghost, and of course you don't want to believe it because you know that if I'm right you owe me that brownie."

"Oh, you'll have to pry that brownie from my cold dead hands if you think--"

"Ok ok ok!" Lunchbox stood up and held his hands up to keep us focused. "Guys there's a really simple way to figure this out. Rocket can see ghosts, so why not ask him?" We all turned to Rocket– or "Dave" by his costume– who was sitting on the pavement with what I think was a caterpillar on his finger. Mei waved her hand in front of his face to grab his attention, then used the signs she's learned to ask him if there are any ghosts with us here. Rocket looked up at all of us and picked up his little white board to write down and show us his answer.
"Well duh, there's always spirits around us. Though I am surprised. You guys aren't the most interesting people."

"Ouch," Shinso said and I honestly couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. "So you're saying, we contacted paranormal beings after the Ouija board?" Rocked nodded yes to Shinso's question. Shin hopped off the table to grab the last brownie that sat in its box while we got haunted, then he ever so modestly took a bite out of it in front of me. "Ha ha," his sarcastic but bragging laugh was easily the worst part of all of this, that and the whole life threatening crap.

"Bastard," I muttered before getting cut off by Mei.
"So it all adds up," she concluded with her fists in her hips. "Looks like our friend Rose here has a vendetta against her from a ghost. As the old saying goes, it is what it izz. She will be missed dearly.."

"I'm not dead!" Well not yet, ok a I hate to be pessimistic, but it was getting hard not to feel targeted by the ghost of my supposed enemy. "Come on guys don't do me like that, there has to be a way to get rid of this spirit problem-"

"AN EXORCISM!!" Mei bursted with that psychotic smile plastered across her face.

"No," no no no. There is no way I'm letting her do that shit to me. "No way, there's no way you're performing any kind of exorcism on me. Absolutely not."

____________________

"Damnit!", Sitting on the table with my arms crossed over my torso. I don't even know how I got here.

Rocket moved to the center of the floor, holding his arms out and motioning for the rest of the group to join him. I could guess that for us to be able to see this ghost that has it out for me, we had to do the seance with him.

After persuading Lunchbox that we won't die, they all made a circle around me with Rocket and joined hands. I saw Rocket turn his head down and clutch Lunchbox and Shinso's hands that he was holding. I could feel the wind pick up by the second and almost slap us with the wild pressure. It didn't take long for the weather to turn to completely murderous with fast winds, cracking lightning, and loud thunder every five seconds. But throughout it all, this group of misfits stayed strong and didn't break this hold on each other. That is, until the wind completely flipped the picnic table and caused a few of us to jump.

I fell off the table onto the ground, yelling out of pain and shock, "Mother—"

"We're gonna die. We're gonna die. We're gonna—"

"Not the time Lunchbox!"

A series of lightning and thunder boomed louder and louder until we all eventually took cover behind the flipped table.

"What the hell, Rocket, I thought you said this was safe!" I kneeled next to him and looked oved the table to the mess going on behind us.

"We're gonna die!" Lunchbox cried again while holding onto literally anything next to him, which currently happened to be Ronan. "Stay positive," Ronan reassured while looking over the table with me.

"We're gonna die quickly!" Lunchbox looked up with a scared smile before another round of thunder and lightning hit the atmosphere. We thought this was the worst of it, until it all just stopped. The wind fell still and the silence replaced the thunder. We all took a sigh of relief then nearly ran away when an old teddy bear came falling down over the table in front of us. "Kill it with fire!" I'll let you guess who freaked out that time.

We all moved away from the child's toy, all but Rocket. If I could see his eyes I would swear he lit up and watched that bear with wide eyes and a tilted head. Rocket stood up and walked towards it, none of us protesting because we new there was no stopping him. He picked up the bear by its arm and signed to himself, turning to look behind us with the single most annoyed expression, even for Rocket. He started to use sign, and I could only pick up a little from what he's been teaching me and Mei, but it translated to, "Hello Cici."

I along with the rest of us hesitated to look behind us, afraid of whoever 'Cici' was. We all turned around to see a little girl in a classic pink dress and pigtails, staring at us with a frown.

"Oh hell no," I heard Shin say then step back. I could see that no one else was gonna step forward, and this was my life this little girl wanted to end, so I guess I didn't have much of a choice.

I took a breath and walked towards the kid, trying my best not to seem intimidating or scary, even though she is by far the scariest one of us. "Hi there. I'm Rose, what's your —"

"Where's Rocky?" The little girl demanded, crossing her arms and pouting while I stood there leaning down to her height like an idiot. I rubbed the back of my neck, unsure what to say but spoke anyways. "Uh, you mean Rocket? He's right there—"

"Nuh-uh!" This stubborn kid kept insisting she was right despite all evidence that she wasn't and— ok now I get how that's aggravating when I do it.

She pointed at Rocket who just stood there shaking his head. "If that's Rocky, then why does it say Dave?" I could feel the irritation radiating off Rocket while he leaned his head back and shook it, signing with his hands, "Cici, this is just a costume. I'm still Rocket, see?" He took off the name tag, revealing in a Scooby-doo fashion that this mysterious 'Dave' was actually *audible gasp* our friend Rocket all along!

"Rocky you're back!" Cici squealed and burst over to him in a teleportation burst before she was latched onto him in a big ghost hug. Rocket on the other hand, showed nothing but other disgust while he refused to reciprocate the hug.

"Well this is sweet, but it still doesn't explain why she tried to kill me." Now I'm all for a, uh, ghost-mortal reunion, but this kid still went to impressive lengths to off me.

Rocket looked down at Cici and shook his head, signing to us, "Wait, when did she do that? Other than the whole tornado thing."

"She said 'Die, R' during the Ouija board," Ronan explained while everyone either stayed away from the hole or in Mei's case, tried to study her.

Cici laughed and still hung onto poor Rocket. "That wasn't for you! It was to Rocky, I want him to die!"

"Aww how sweet," Shinso said, raising an eyebrow and holding back a mild laugh while the kid stayed latched onto Rocket like a Koala.

Rocket explained, "Cici has been wanting me dead for years. It's the only way she can play with me for forever, and the reason I take every precaution necessary to stay alive."

"Well I guess that solves that mystery!" Mei jumped up with her usual happy smile and pose.

"So we're just gonna ignore the fact that this little girl tried to kill all of us?" Lunchbox asked.

"I guess so! Happy Halloween everybody!"

And a happy Halloween it was

__________________

Wow that was silly but thanks for reading and I hope all of you have a very safe and happy Halloween my spooky ladies, gaydies, and theydies 🎃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.2K 24
Izuku got into UA, just not the hero course. Taking both support and general classes, Izuku aims to graduate from UA after giving up on his hero drea...
379 7 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...
138K 6.9K 75
๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€ U.A. High is the birthplace of legendary pro-heroes and a bountiful source of memories. Memories are meant to be cherished! Memories are...
814K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...