Telekinetic (BNHA/MHA Fanfict...

By procrastination_who

NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the... More

Welcome!
"Character Intro"
"Prologue"
"Chapter 1 - First Day"
"Chapter 2 - Cuteness Overload"
"Chapter 3 - Play date"
A/n
Some trippy stuff dude
What The Heck Is Going On Dudes
NOW let's bring in the harem yo
You want some leaf juice?
She's baby, literally
Noru Has Become My Wingman
Wingless Chicken Has Wings
Shigaraki Vs. Cats
This Is Too Much Bro
Wind Bro Has Mad Skills
Hardest Parting In My Life
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I Believe I Can Fly
The ACTUAL Hero Costume
Meeting 1A
Bakusquad is lit bruh
Hero Basics Training Is Wierd
Me and Umo vs Hawks
League of Villains
Meeting the villains
Aizawa-sensei is badass
Girls Day Out Part 1
➣ Calling Todoroki Shoto
➣ Calling Bakugo Katsuki
➣ Calling Midoriya Izuku
➣ Calling Hawks
➣ Calling Shigaraki Tomura
✋︎ ♋︎❍︎ ⧫︎♋︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎❖︎♏︎❒︎
Sports Festival Is Terrifying
The Ultimate Plan
I'm Level One But I'm Fighting The Boss
Introspection
Beauty Comes From Within... Or Your Fists
✡︎□︎◆︎❼︎❒︎♏︎ ☹︎□︎♍︎🙵 ♋︎■︎♎︎ ✋︎❼︎❍︎ 😐︎♏︎⍓︎
𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖄𝖔𝖚
Ona...?
And You Get A Hug, And You Get A Hug, Eveyone Gets A Hug!
Ah Shmitz, Here We Go Again.
New Year Special Incorrect Quotes!
The New Hero Costume ft. Hawks
Exams Suck!
Presque Vu
To Pass Or Not To Pass
☜︎⌧︎♍︎♓︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎
ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
Is It Hot In Here Or Just You
➣ Talk to: Sero Hanta
➣ Talk to: Kaminari Denki
➣ Talk to: Kirishima Eijiro
Mineta Can Die For All I Care
A Letter From A Beloved
💕 2k Special! 💕
I'm Dumb
A Wild 'Child' Has Been Spotted!
✨A Little Lore On The Side✨
How Does This Even Work
Wait, This Wasn't What Happened
Five Stages Of Greif, My Friend
Escape From Nothing
Hey Mr. Policeman
Is This The End?
A/N About Endings
Hero Ending: Sacrifice
Villain Ending: Ruby and Sapphire
Announcement
True Ending - Loneliness
That's the end folks :/

MY MELON BREAD!!!

819 40 18
By procrastination_who

I'm sorry if Shigaraki or Overhaul is out of character. It's hard make them fall in love with a person. Dearest of apologies. Also I've never been to japan, so I don't know where they sell melon bread. But I'm just gonna put it in the grocery store. Again, sorry.

——————————————————

"Aaaa~ I'm gonna treat Eri to some Melon Bread today~" I happily hummed. It had been about a month since the endeavor (pun intended) started. Eri and I had started to get close, and Overhaul didn't completely hate me! Progress! I had somehow persuaded Overhaul to let me buy her food. Honestly, he's just so polite, I can't believe that he's a villain.

I hummed a happy tune as I entered the grocery store. Maybe I'll buy one for Overhaul too! Kurono can have one too! Maybe I'll buy six! I'm so glad my family's rich and I get like 10,000 yen (100 USD)!

"Yup! That'll be a thousand yen! Your friends must really like you for buying them food!"

"Thank you! Here you go!" I grabbed my stuff and squished it down my backpack. All of it didn't fit in, so I took out two from the bag and held it in my arms. I was happily humming and walking along the road to the alleyway, when I bumped into someone. Shi- The melon bread fell out of my hands, and I was only able to grab one of them.

I turned around, to see that my poor melon bread was crumbling to pieces. Hooded figure plus this could only mean one thing. Is... is that Shigaraki, deSTROYING MY MELON BREAD?!

I could hear him curse at himself, and a lot of them were cringe worthy.

"U-um, excuse me..." He turned around and frowned.

"Sorry. I don't have money on me. I can't pay you back." He hung his head low. I knew he was a villain, but at that moment I felt pity for him. I smiled and shook my head.

"It's totally fine... besides I have more!"

"No it's not." His voice sounded stern. He probably doesn't want to be in debt to anyone. Damn you Shigaraki. You're making my heart go doki doki. I chuckled and wondered why I wanted to just give him a hug.

"If you really wanna pay back, you could give me your number. You can just call me and tell me where to meet you! But honestly, it's totally fine!"

He looked like he was weighing his choices. I would too. Some strange girl asks you to give her your number? Red flag. He eventually gave me his phone. I typed my number in and saved myself as '💫✨(l/n) (y/n)✨💫'. And handed him his phone back. He turned to leave, but I called him back.

"You can have this melon bread if you like! I bought too many anyways. Here!" I shoved the melon bread into his hands, and this time he held out his pinky finger. Before he could reply, I set off on my way. I must have been the weirdest person in the world, but when I meet some of my favorite anime characters, I can't hold myself back.

I must have been fangirling too hard, but I didn't notice that I had arrived until Overhaul tapped my shoulder. Usually, Kurono picked me up, so it was kind of a surprise. I must have held that on my face because he suddenly asked me, "Surprised?"

"Yeah, uh, no, uh, I- I don't know..?" I must have been dreaming but I swear I heard him chuckle. Higihgjhgjhgjhgbhj. My heart is going doki doki.

"Put on your mask."

"Anyway, I've brought something for Eri! Does she like Melon Bread? Oh, I hope she does... I've brought some for Kurono too! To thank him for treating me nicely! I brought one for you too!" I ransacked through my bag and held out one Melon Bread. It was wrapped with plastic, don't worry, I'm not an uncultured idiot. He took the melon bread, reluctantly, mind you, but took it nonetheless.

I smiled at him and continued walking towards the direction of the office. "No, not to the office. I'll be watching you and Eri today."

"A-are you sure? Eri isn't that comf-"

"I. Am. Coming. With. You."

"Okay, fine. But be careful not to scare her okay?"

"Are you telling me what to do?"

"No! I just don't want the trust I have with her to break..."

He grunted and followed me walk to her room. On the way I saw Kurono walk the towards us. I ran up to him and called his name.

"Kurono! I bought you some Melon Bread! Here!" I shoved one of the Melon Breads in his direction. Damn, I'm shoving stuff a lot today. He took it and muttered a 'thank you' to me. I giggled and said a 'your welcome' to him as well. After this, he continued with his work. I, also, continued my way to Eri's room.

I slowly opened the door, and when she noticed me, she came running and hugged my legs. I hugged her back, but when she noticed Overhaul standing there she immediately did a 180 and started shivering. I slowly pulled Eri away from him to the other side of the room. And asked her if she wanted to paint something.

"You can take off your mask. I'm the only one here." She flinched, hard, when he talked. But I did as he said. She came closer to me and whispered, "You're really pretty, big sis."

"What was that Eri?" Overhaul asked. Eri's demeanor changed from fear to complete terror. She started shaking a lot. I held her close and continuously whispered 'it's okay' and 'you're gonna be fine' to her.

"Answer me Eri."

"Overhaul."

"Be a good child and apologize to whatever bad thing you just said."

"Overhaul. She didn't-"

"SAY IT ER-"

"OVERHAUL! GET OUT!"

"Wha-"

"Get. Out." I hissed. In any other circumstance I would have shut up. But I couldn't stand around and let him push her around like that. He glowered and rushed out the door, slamming it behind him. I sighed and looked back to a crying Eri. I rubbed her back and comforted her.

"I'm sorry you had to see that..."

"I'm sorry for troubling you... I-I'm such a bad child." She sobbed.

"No Eri! You are the most beautiful and amazing child I have ever met. Please don't say that." I gave her a big hug. "I love you Eri." She starting sobbing uncontrollably. And soon she was full on crying. And I held through all of this.

When she started to calm down, I remembered that I had brought melon bread.

"Okay Eri... I don't know if you like this but... I brought melon bread!!!" I smiled and brought out two melon breads. "One for you, and one for me!" She sniffed and took the melon bread out of my hands. She bit into it and gasped. She was probably never treated to food before. NObOdy knOwS wHaT GiRlS lIkE!!

I did the usual things with her after that. Playing, drawing, eating etc. When it was time to come out, I heard a knock on the door. "Coming! Okay Eri. I have to go now, but if he does anything to you don't hesitate to tell me, okay?" She gave me quick nod and I left the room. Exiting the room, I saw the one person I didn't actually want to see. Overhaul.

"..."

"....I apologize for what happened inside. I should have controlled my anger a bit more."

"Yeah no shit." I mumbled. He might have heard it since he sighed heavily. He didn't say anything afterwards and we both walked the usual direction of the exit. He stayed a few feet behind me and I was very glad that he did so. I couldn't be bothered to talk to him.

When we reached the end of the alleyway, he decided to turn around and leave. He was gloomy looking which made me feel guilty for not forgiving him. I sighed and hugged him from behind. He froze but he didn't push me off.

"I still don't forgive you..." I whispered. "Hey Overhaul..." He hummed in acknowledgment. "What's your real name?" There was a long pause before he opened his mouth to speak again.

"Chisaki Kai."

"I like your name Chisaki."

"Thank you... For the gift... and taking care of Eri."

I giggled and took off after the exchange. I guess he's trying to getting better at controlling his anger now. I noticed a small black kitten on the wall, and I started to fret over it. Kawaii~ I wanted to pet it but right before I could it stood up and started walking away. It ruined its head back around to me as if saying 'follow me'. I did as it asked and followed it.

It jumped around and suddenly took off. I ran with it and it turned a corner. I stopped and decided to breath a little.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you!" I looked up to see... Shinso? He noticed me and sighed. "Who have you dragged here now, huh?"

"Is- is this your cat?"

"No, I just feed him."

"Him?"

"Yeah he's a guy."

"Can- can I feed him?"

He nodded. I gives pets. I swooned over how cute the kitty was. Aaah~ Kawaii~ I took the kitty from the box into my hands.

"Do you... do you mind if I take him home with me?"

"Oh! Uh.... I-I kind of like him, y'know... but if he gets a good house... then it's okay."

"You can have my number! You can just give me a call when you wanna play with him!"

"U-um... sure!"

I handed him my phone and let him put in his name. I cuddled the kitten while he did so. My little kitty cat! He handed me my phone back and I checked the name he put for himself. 'Insomniac Cat'? Yeah, you sure are. I snorted at his name and looked at him, to see a proud smirk on his face.

"Aside from your nickname, what's your name?"

"Shinso, Shinso Hitoshi."

"(L/n) (y/n)! Pleasure to meet you! I hope we meet each other again in the blissful company of cats."

"Poetic much?" We laughed. I waved goodbye to him and left. I am going to go on strike if my parents don't let me have him.

After a few minutes of walking, I reached home and decided to sneak in the house. I had almost gotten to the stairs when I heard, "Is that cat?!"

Shit me...

"Possibly...? Can I keep him?"

"Sure." What.

"That's it? No 'You're not mature enough' or 'We don't have space' or anything???"

"If you'll take care of him, then sure."

"You're the best, Oya! But what about Ona?"

"They love cats, honey. They're probably going to play with him more than you."

I giggled and speed-ran up to my room. I opened the box to let him roam around my room. He directly ran to my bed and cuddled up. Now to name you. Wait, I'll text Shinso to ask! I need to buy stuff too... I'll ask him to come with me tomorrow!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You

Hey!

Wanna come with me to shop stuff for him?

Btw what's his name?

Insomniac Cat

Sure

His name is Noru

You

Cool!

Meet you at 5

At the shopping center!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I set the phone down and looked at Noru. You need a bath and some nice brushing. I then proceeded to wrestle the cat. This is going to be more hard than I initially thought.

—————————————————

So Chisaki may or may not be angry because you gave Kurono stuff. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*. I'm such a hopeless romantic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.6K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
176K 7.2K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...
5.7K 210 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...
200K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...