Crossed Fates

Door wondering15

Description My name is Manya. "Manya" is Russian origin name, one of its meanings is "wished for ". My mom a... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 14

Chapter 2

41 3 0
Door wondering15

All chapters are unedited. I will edit them after completing this story.

Next morning when Manya woke up, she found Achilles beside her, stroking her hairs.  She smiled at her brother. “Good morning.”

“Good morning Manny,” he smiled back. He grabbed photo frame from her hand and gently placed it back on table. “In my quest for power I have unknowingly taken away someone precious from your life.  I am sorry,” there was guilt and pain in his voice.

“Achilles, that was not your mistake, it was his decision. I didn’t blame you for that,” she retorted.

“If you didn’t blame me for it, then why are you distant from me now?” he grasped her hands between his hands. “I know there is something you are trying to hide from us,” he asked. Manya caught a glimpse of hurt in his eyes.

“Achilles, I am not hiding anything. Why would I even hide anything from my family?” she argued.

“And I am not distant from you. It’s just you are the alpha now. Your hands are always full with packs problems. So I try not to disturb you with my blabbering or silly college problems,” She tried to sound genuine.

 “Honey I am still your Brother, and your blabbering don’t disturb me, instead it assured me that you are fine” he sighed. He knows her well if she intended to conceal something then it would be impossible to get it out from her. He had to found it with some other way. “If you are saying that there is nothing worth telling me then I am going to believe you,” he stroked her cheeks. “Now get up, I will drop you to your college today.”

“You don’t have to do that,” she argued.

“But I want to,” he ended argument with his alpha tone.

After getting ready and having breakfast, they left in Achilles car. Manya knows that his brother had sensed something yesterday that’s why he was being so adamant for dropping her to college. During their drive they realized that both of them were wearing black shirt, they start arguing on who copied the other and ends up laughing together.

Brutus and his minions from pack were standing in parking lot planning a new prank. But as soon as they sense Achilles presence inside car with Manya, they panicked. Achilles sensed their panic and decided to confront them.

“I will go from here,” Manya tried to stop him but he silence her with his glare. When they approach the group, every pack member bowed in front of Achilles. Achilles greeted them with a nod. “Manya go to your class,” he said to manya and with that Manya left. She didn’t want to witness havoc, if something went wrong between them.

“Everything ok boys?” he inquired.

“Yes alpha”, they replied in unison.

“Are you sure?” he cocked his eyebrows.

“Yeah,” Brutus replied this time.

“Then why all of you have elevated heartbeats?” he was straight to the point. Beating about the bush was never his style.

“We were just shocked when we spot you here,” Brutus replied while trying to keep his heart beat normal.

“Why your whole group is standing out. Didn’t you all have class or something?” he further questioned.

“We were waiting for – umm….,” Brutus was searching for a name when one of his minions added “Brandon.”

“Yes we were waiting for Brandon,” Brutus tried to assure Achilles.

“Since when Brandon had joined you,” Achilles was not satisfied with answer, his wolf can still sense their panic.

“Since the start of this semester,” Brutus smiled. At the same time Brandon smell hit them and all turned back. “Hi Brandon,” Brutus greeted Brandon. Brandon had also detected tension in atmosphere so he decided to play along with them. “Hi ” He replied and then added “Good morning alpha.”

“Good morning.” Achilles replied.

“Everything ok alpha,” Brandon questioned Achilles.

“Yes, everything is ok for now,” Achilles replied while glaring at Brutus. “So what were you guys talking about, because I had heard something like plan or prank,” he further asked.

“We were talking about our plan for fighter Exam,” Brutus replied smartly. Something inside him was indicating toward something else.

“You have already failed twice in it. Try something else.” Achilles suggested.

Feeling offended Brutus glared at Achilles “I am born to be a fighter like my brother, and I will be one. It is my fate.”

“Your temper will get you in problem pup,” Achilles growled and boys step back in precaution. Achilles took a deep breath to calm him again.

“Brandon you should apply for fighter. I can see a great fighter in you.” Achilles said after composing himself.

“I want to be a tracker, Fighter is not my thing,” Brandon replied while keeping his eyes fixed to the ground. “Can we go now, we have class,” he added.

“Sure. Stay out of trouble boys,” Achilles faked a smile. Brutus smirked and left with other boys after bidding goodbye to Achilles.  Achilles had always felt something outlandish about Brutus and that smirk has further confirmed his doubt. He decided to keep tabs on him.

Achilles felt someone poking through mind link, so he dropped his mind barrier. “Manny left her purse on the table after breakfast. So don’t forget to give her money for lunch,” Athena screamed through mind link.

“Mom stop yelling. You will give me head ache.” Achilles groaned. “And use of phone will be highly appreciated, unless you want me to look stupid in front of humans,” he complained.

“I was unable to find my phone therefore I contacted you through link. Don’t make a big deal about it.” With that she was gone.

“Mom and her mood swing,” Achilles sighed and followed Manya’s smell.  

Manya was standing in front of her locker to fetch her books. Her intuition was telling her that Brutus would stay away from her for few days after Achilles today’s visit, so she can relaxed a bit. She sighed and made her way toward class. Suddenly a sweet voice of, “Hey beautiful,” resonate in her ear and she smelled a familiar lavender fragrance. When she turned back found Angel passing by along with Emma while waving toward her, a smile emerges on Manya’s face.  Emma stop near her and asked “How are you feeling now?”

She answered politely “I am fine now”, and then asked “Where is she going in hurry.”

“She is going to fix her mess” Emma answered while laughing.

“What mess?” Manya asked.

“Yesterday in her last class she had accidentally submitted her sketch file instead of assignment. So she has gone to retrieve that before her supervisor graded his own sketch on the front page,” Emma replied with another laugh, Manya also joined her this time. “I am going to check on her. See you later” Emma added after which she left.

When Achilles reached locker room he saw his sister laughing with a girl. He was relieved and thought that he was being paranoid without any reason, she was absolutely fine. On smelling Achilles scent Manya turned toward him. Achilles approached her and gave her lunch money. Then she left for her class and Achilles marched back toward his car. He stopped in middle of corridor when he saw boys playing football in the field. A smile appeared across his lips when he remembered his days on field. Football was his one and only love, he missed those days. He decided to enjoy game for a little bit so he moved toward stand.

Manya was about to enter her class when she smelled Angel in corridor she waited outside for her. “Everything ok,” Manya asked while trying to hide her smile.

“So-traitor had told you,” Angel inquired. Manya replied with a nod. “I survived. Apparently I am bad at drawing so he didn’t recognize his own sketch. He just ordered me to deliver this envelope to football coach as a punishment for misplacing,” Angel continued.

“This is punishment,” Manya asked in disbelief.

“He knows I am Lazy,” Angel explained. “I should go otherwise I will miss coach. Bye,” and Angel speed walked toward field. Angel was happy to found coach standing in outer field as if he was waiting for someone. She wished coach good morning and gave him the envelope. He thanked her and whistled loudly to draw boy’s attention and then signaled them to gather.

Angel was about to leave when she saw that a boy accidentally dropped his purse near the stand. She didn’t want to shout in front of coach so she moved toward purse, grabbed it and tried to get hold of that guy. He was taking big steps so she was falling behind him. She was also getting late for her class so at last she shouted when he crossed the reception.

“Excuse me.”

“Hello.”

“Sir I am talking to you.”

 “You black shirt.”

“You man in black.”

“Are you deaf?”

“You deaf guy” Angel yelled with irritation when he was at the exit.

Angel realized he was not going to stop, so she approached receptionist and gave away his purse. “That guy in black shirt dropped his purse,” she said to the lady at the reception who was still smiling at her last comment and then she quickly ran back to her class.

Achilles was going back to his car after watching game, when he heard a melodic voice of a girl. Her voice was drawing his attention. He felt a strange attraction toward the source.  His wolf was also feeling same restlessness and was begging him to turn back. He tried to ignore the voice and continued to walk away. When he heard her last comment then he realized that he was the one wearing black shirt, in fact he was the only guy in the corridor. He stopped in his track and turned back. He caught the glimpse of girl’s back before she disappeared.

Receptionist waved purse at him. He recognized his purse and went back to collect it from receptionist. There was a distinct scent on his purse, which neither belong to him nor to receptionist. That scent was disturbing his wolf. After saying thanks to the lady he hurried back to his car. Inside his car he sniffed his purse. That scent was making him wild. His wolf was extremely delighted to smell that scent.  Achilles was confused. “What the hell is happening to me?” he wondered. His wolf demanded him to smell her scent again. He was shocked at his wolf plea. “You stupid animal,” he roared back to his wolf. His drive back to home was hard. The scent lingering on his purse was still him crazy. Once inside he scooped toward fireplace and started fire. After removing his ID and credit cards from his purse and he tossed it in fire.

 His wolf howled in anger inside his head fought him hard to emerge out.  As soon as he realized he was losing the battle, he ran outside his house toward the forest. He took a long jump over the hedge and shifted in mid air, shredding his clothes in process. He ran for hours. When he realized he was infact running toward Manya’s college. Achilles tried to stop his wolf, but failed. As he approached river, Achilles somehow managed to jump into the stream. The cold water waves calmed his wolf and he finally managed to shift back into human form. He swim back to edge and relaxed. He then surveyed his surrounding and felt thankful that there was no scent of human in the breeze. Then he realized he had shredded all his cloth during shift, he groaned “That was my favorite shirt, you stupid horny animal”. Being a werewolf, he was habitual of founding himself naked after shift but still he didn’t want to walk back naked. On any other day he would have shifted back to travel to home but today he won’t trust his wolf with that. That crazy animal was way out of his line today. He finally connected to his dad through link.

“Hey Dad, can you send some clothes with someone at third post at the river?” he asked.

“Why clothes? Just shift back,” Leonardo answered.

“I don’t want to shift, please send someone here fast,” Achilles pleaded.

“Are you hurt? And what are doing so close to human dwelling in wolf form?” Leonardo interrogated. 

“Dad you can grill me later, just send someone here right now,” Achilles yelled in alpha tone.

“Your tone doesn’t work on me. Now be a man, shift back and don’t disturb me again.” Leonardo barked.

“I can’t, I have some issue with my wolf,” Achilles growled.

“You are sounding just like your mother. God I always know her whining will have bad impact on you and your sister” Leonardo mumbled.

“Dad seriously, you want to discuss this right now. Your son is standing naked near river and you are analyzing my parenting,” Achilles yelled.

“Relax. I am sending Arthur,” Leonardo replied.

“One more thing Dad, can you go and pick Manny from college today.” Achilles asked.

“Anything else you want to add in that list,” Leonardo grumbled.

“No, that will be enough,” and Achilles ended link.  He went back in stream and relaxed while waiting for Arthur.

Please guys vote. It will motivate me to upload fast. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.8K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
1.5K 59 43
My name is Rosetta Fall and my family are werewolves, my father is the Alpha of our pack and my mother is the Luna, my parents wanted me to take over...
7.3K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
2.3M 63.6K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...