Where is your heart tonight

By flicbenn

Where is your heart tonight He is a member of a boyband. He has been divorced for a year which he kept quiet... More

Where is your heart tonight?
Prologue
Chapter One
Authors note
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Jordan
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Jordan
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two Jordan
Chapter twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six Jordan
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight Jordan
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty Jordan
Chapter Thirty One Jordan
Chapter Thirty Two Jordan
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven Jordan
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Ten

369 9 12
By flicbenn

Funny Feeling

The show and dinner

Because we had late dining, it was the show then dinner then get ready for the theme night. Glitter night. Get covered in glitter. I got a message to meet him up deck way before the show. Ah, the talk he wanted. He has been missing with my phone as his pic came up when the messaged me. I don't know when. I nearly dropped my phone. He needs to change it.

Meet me up on the sports deck
Please
This is real promise

Maybe he does mean well. I better go and meet up with him or he will come and find me. After the photo group, I went back to the cabin for a quick a snooze as there wasn't anything going on until later as the guys were still going through the groups. After the next message, I thought I better get going.

I'm waiting 😁

I pick up my card and phone and head out of the door. "See you at the show" I reply to my cabin buddies who were chilling in here. They nod. I walk up towards the deck he wanted. I could still feel the stares on me. One girl actually walked right into me with a smirk.

"That's was uncalled for. There was plenty of space".

The girl stopped. " Sorry Jon". I knew she wasn't sorry about and did it on purpose.

Wait Jon is here. I turn around as he was behind me. Now I was facing him. If I stop someone won't be happy.

"It's ok. He knows".

" Oh".

"Actually my brother wanted me to talk to you anyway. So I am glad I met you here".

" Why?".

"He says you are not believing he is for real. Like I said he likes you".

" But".

"No, he isn't. He is divorced and been single for a year now. He thinks you don't believe him".

" OK".

"You are all he talks about. I'd better let you go or he will not be happy with for keeping you. Just remind him of the time as he is never good at keeping to time. He'll be late else".

" I will". He smiles at me as I go.

I finally get to the deck and I can see him lean up against the rail looking out to sea. Don't tell Emma he's in sports gear.

"Hey, are you wearing your GPS theme outfit already".

" Huh. Hi. No why?". There he was standing in a green Boston Celtics jersey and shorts wearing a baseball cap. "I went for a run". OK sneakers on his feet too.

" OK" I replied walking up to him as he turns around. "Jon talked to me just now".

" Now do you believe".

"Yes," I say "When did you play around with my phone?".

" Whyyyy?" In an annoying voice.

"Oh this picture popped up and I nearly dropped my phone".

" I just put my number in".

"And".

" Yeah, I put a photo to it".

"Change it".

" Why?".

"The staring eyes made me drop my phone. I'm not going to have happen every time you ring me". I give him my phone.

"OK. You really should get an iPhone".

" Don't want one thanks".

"Here this one".

" No".

"This one".

" No".

"This".

" No".

"OK, this one".

" No. Let me".

"Why that one when you can have the one real thing?". He points to himself.

" Oh right, this one".

"I look goofy".

" You're laughing".

"I look horrible. How come you have so many".

" Someone WAS my favourite. Now I have bumped Jon up to number one".

"HEY, no fair. Why WAS? I can still be your favourite".

" You can in a different way".

"Oh OK" he sounded defeated and he pulls me into his arms. I feel his strong arms wrap around me. I feel his warmth and smell his strong cologne. I can also hear his heart beating. "You can hear my heart beating for you". I nod as I snuggle into him without me knowing I'm doing it.

"You feel all sweaty".

" Just been doing laps of the track". He holds me tighter "I do need to say don't worry about them. Don't take it to heart what they say. I like you. I have since we meet in Miami. Coffee brought us together" I smile and nod in agreement. "It was because you didn't recognise me in Starbucks I thought it was cute. You see me as me not because I'm in a band. I like you more for that".

" Everyone told me that" I whisper into his chest. I don't how long we have been like this. "Jon told me to tell you, don't be late for the show".

" Oh yeah. But we never chose a pic we agreed on".

"That one".

"But it's not in color".

" It will do and you better go and get ready for the shows".

"Yeah before Jon comes and finds me". He gives me a quick gentle kiss on the lips before he goes. " You will get a better one later when we have more time and I'm not late. See you later".

"Of course you will".

It wasn't long that we were all seated for the show. Tonight it was all five and tomorrow each of the four will do an individual show. My friends and I are going to see all four tomorrow. It's the only time we get to see them live now as we are from Europe and they haven't been over in a long time because of someone's TV show and filming it takes nine months.

Again like the game show we were all split up. Kristin, Maria and I were back in our seats, same ones for the game show which I missed sitting there as I was picked. We were about 5 rows out not too bad a view. The guys went through all the classics and including the new ones from the last tour 'Boys in the Band' and 'The way'. Which I could have done without the winking and dance actions to the song 'The way' by a certain member.

The can of worms opened up and again some of the girls staring at me because of my attention from a certain chocolate brown-eyed. He could tell something was up as he noticed me shifting in my seat. I don't know how he could see from the stage what with all the lights. When his certain song came he just sang it normally with no pulling up his shirt, it was like he went quiet. Was he teasing every one? Or was he annoyed by what he saw? Was he mad? It wasn't like a normal full-on show so it didn't go on for long as Group A were next later. It was time for the change around. Group A were getting ready for the night party and having so dinner. Now it's our turn. So we all meet up outside the hall to go for some dinner as who wants their stomach to rumble later.

I got stopped by a security guy, one of theirs. Oh boy, now this is going to make things worse.

" Jordan wants you to wait here for a minute if that is alright with you" replied the security guy I think named Val.

I nod as the guy scares me. There I wait for him to come out. My friends look at me to say would I be alright on my own. They were hesitant to go because even they saw the looks from the other cruisers. Emma was ready to let fly at them. I shook my head no to her.

"It's fine".

" But it's not".

"Like everyone tells me they are jealous" I say "And that I shouldn't let them get to me".

" Hey you did listen" comes a voice in the shadows.

"Guys go to dinner I will be fine".

" OK".

"Have fun".

" Oh she will". He comes out of the shadows. "Would like to take you dinner as my apologies from your fellow cruisers".

" You shouldn't have to".

"But I want too. Please allow me too" he says as he offers his hand for me to take. That was it he took me off somewhere else to eat...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 33 30
This is a story that follows the life of Lynne a model turned photographer and her relationship with her teen crush Jordan Knight. A chance meeting...
14K 597 46
(Completed) What happens when New Kids have a bus crash while on tour. Well it happened a year ago and one member isn't coping well with the aftermat...
30.2K 987 77
(Completed) I threw away my morals for one night with a legend, and then I started dating his best friend. Only...I didn't know it was his best frien...
1.8M 98K 37
"The book's amazing!!!" - cutechickhere What if you could take cruise with your favorite celebrity? Knox Hamilton, world famous singer, signed up for...