DREAMLAND | CHAESOO

By Katsuyosei

-Be glad we are still keeping you with us and don't stay here doing nothing. You useless thing. -Where hav... More

Prologue
Chap 1: She think it's a dream
chap 2: it's not a dream
Chap 3: the beginning
chap 4: Let's go
chap 5: The gang
Chap 6: the mansion
Chap 7: her ideal house
Chap 8: the one I love
chap 9: We like to party
Chap 10: my lover and I's moments
chap11: Vkook
chap 12: Chaeyoung and the beach
chap 13: Dahyun&Hanbin
Chap 14: Normal evening
chap 14: Black&white
Chap 15: Jeongyeon
Chap 16: it's your decision
chap 18: Her choice
Chap 18: Sorry
chap19: One two three
chap 20: Stories
Chap 21: it was your story Seulgi
chap 22: Game
back
Chap 23: Prank
Chapter 24: Fake
chapter 25: weird
chapter 26: talk
chapter 27: Behind the scene
chapter 28: weird morning
chapter 29: Deep in the heart
Chapter 30: Touch my heart
Chapter 31: Behind a smile
Chapter 32: Guilty
Chapter 33: Empress of nightmare
Chapter 34: suspicious
Chapter 35: Curiosity
Chapter 36: into the danger
Chapter 37: When everything went dark
Chapter 38: You don't know
Chapter 39: it's time
Chapter 40: My Last goodbye
Chapter 41: My wish
Chapter 43: among us
WARNING

Chapter 42: it already changed

626 35 14
By Katsuyosei

It's been 1 week since Taehyung's death. A lot of thing changed since then, their friendship wasn't like before anymore, they were still friends but the lose of their loved one changed something in them. Especially Jungkook, none of them barely saw him smile ever again after Taehyung's burial.

About Rosé? She was lost, she wanted to ask a lot of questions to Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Son Chaeyoung and Mina. She wanted to know what really happened to Taehyung, was it because of the spirits? Was it because of her? Those thoughts were running inside her head, she also changed a bit. She now perfectly aware of the situation she is in. But she still needs answer.....

-"But they never showed up again. I wonder what happened" -Rosé mumbled as she was on her bed. Jimin isn't home as he has something to do at his work, he works as a photographer. She sighed then looked at the ceiling. -"is it me or this is slowly turning into a nightmare?"

'Never wish dreams do come true because nightmares are dreams too'

Dahyun's words came cross her mind so she sighed again.

-"we didn't even say goodbye to them, I wonder if they are doing well.... ah, my head hurt"

These past few days, her brain isn't really able to follow what was really going on. But there's too much things to think about so her head feels like it was going to explode.

Everything became so difficult, Jennie and Lisa recently fought, Jennie became so anxious and nevrvous over everything and she is letting everything out on Lisa which gave nothing but pain to the younger, and everyone never hung out again, they all needed rest. Jisoo was still herself even after the lose of her brother but there's something wrong but Rosé doesn't know what it is.

-"I wished for friends but I totally forgot....that If I begin to get attached to someone, everyday I'll worry about them, I'll always get anxious and sad if something happen to them and I'll only get hurt when in the end when they'll leave me. Reality or dream, it's all the same.... They both hate me" -She said then lazily picked her phone on the night stand before dealing someone's number. -"I need company, I wonder if she can make it today"

Because of the incident with Kim Taehyung, Mr.Kim their father hired a lot of bodyguards for them and they doubled the security of their proprieties, it became so hard for anyone to enter the mansion, well everyone but their REALLY close friends.

-"Jisoo? Can you pass by? I am bored"

-"Of course, I can go out today but are you sure you don't mind all the bodyguards that will follow us?" -Jisoo asked and Rosé nodded as if she could see her.

-"I don't mind. I miss you"

-"I miss you too. I'll drop by and pick you up then we will go to Jungkook's"

-"Eh? Why?"

-"Seulgi went to his house yesterday and she told me he didn't want to open the door to anyone but Seulgi was stubborn and went in anyways and she found Jungkook all alone in the dark totally closing himself, so maybe we can go check on him. Even if my brother isn't no longer with us, Jungkook is the man that he loved and for Taehyung I will make sure Jungkook will go through this and smile with us again"

-"You are really the best you knox that?"

-"It's just.... Jungkook is my little brother too so that's it. Oh and Jennie will come with us, is it okay? She needs some air, she and Lisa are still fighting until now"

-"Of course it's okay. It's been a while. I wanna catch up with her. Actually I wanna catch up with everyone"

-"Me too, but I think everyone need to be on their own for the meaning time. We all need spaces"

-"I know.... so you'll come by when?"

-"Oh Jennie and I are already heading to my car. We'll be there in ten!"

-"okay, gonna change quickly! See ya... love you"

-"I love you too!"

Then Jisoo hung up, Rosé sighed once again before standing up and go toward her closet to choose an outfit. It's been a week since she went out, she cried all the tears in her body for three days straight so she need fresh air.

'It's still kind of strange... I always have to tell myself every morning, that I won't see that boxy smile today or any over day. I won't see his funny faces again, I won't see him being lovey dovey with Jungkook anymore, I won't see him and Jennie bickering again, I won't see my friend ever again.... Now he is only in my memories' -She thoughts.

-"It hurts...." -A tear ran down her cheek and she knelt down infront of her closet with an empty gaze. -"Endless happiness really doesn't exist.... Even in my dreams"

.............

-"I missed you so much!" -Jisoo hugged Chaeyoung as the latter went out her house.

-"I missed you too" -Chaeyoung s id and gave a peck on Jisoo's lips before they walked to her car. She saw Jennie who was sulking in the car but a big smile immediatly appeared on her face when she saw Chaeyoung.

-"Chaeyoung ah!" -She said nd went out the car to hug her friend. Chaeyoung chuckled a bit and hugged her back. -"I missed you, it became so suffocating in our mansion. There's cameras and men in suits everywhere there just like now"

Jennie said as she looked at the black car infront and behind them and the men in black suits were surrounding the area as if they were protecting the president. Chaeyoung laughed slightly and patted her head even thought she was younger than Jennie.

-"It's just to protect us Jennie Unnie!" -Chaeyoung said and Jennie sighed.

-"But it makes me nervous, I already have some anxiety issues and I yelled at Lisa for nothing because of that and now we aren't talking to each other. I feel bad but everytime I see her face, it's like I want to yell at her"

-"Well whatever. Can you two get in now?" -Jisoo said and Chaeyoung went in the back with Jennie which made Jisoo frown. -"hey!!! I look like a driver here!!"

-"Just drive" -Jennie rolled her eyes and Jisoo grumbled before starting the engine and drove off.

Jungkook's house wasn't too far from Charyoung's so it didn't really took them a lot of time to get there, that is to say, they arrived in only 15min. And when they parked near the house, they saw Lisa from afar infront of the door, she was banging on it and she looked like she was trying to say something to Jungkook who was inside.

-"Look it's your girlfriend!!" -Jisoo said and Jennie began to feel anxious again... she doesn't know, it's just.... there's something wrong in her.

-"Hey Lalisa!!" -Chaeyoung ran out on the door then followed by Jisoo while Jennie simply walked. Lisa turned around and frowned, not that she didn't want to see them but it was because of the men who were running with them. When Jisoo and Chaeyoung stopped infront of her Lisa was still looking at the men strangely and Jisoo smacked her head.
-"You don't even great us?"

-"Sorry, it's just... I am not used to this" -Lisa said while massaging the bridge of her nose then sighed. She looked up and when her eyes met Jennie's she immediatly looked away. -"Hey Jennie"

-"Hey Lisa"

Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at the two then frowned.

-"they didn't break up, did they?" -Chaeyoung whispered in Jisoo's ear and Jisoo shook her head.

-"They didn't.... but this is just a serious fight so better don't ask them or they might really break up" -Jisoo said and Chaeyoung nodded.

-"are you guys here to check on Jungkook too?" -Lisa asked and Jennie rolled her eyes.

-"of course!! What else are We going to do here? Go on picnic??" -Jennie said sarcastically and Jisoo and Chaeyoung's jaw dropped. They looked at Lisa and she had a pained expression on her face so Chaeyoung slowly patted her back.

-"give her some times Lisa, her feelings are just uncontrolable" -Chaeyoung said and Lisa nodded.

-"I know, that's why I decided to just let her have space for some times"

-"JUNGKOOK! IT'S ME JISOO!! OPEN YOUR DOOR!!" -Jisoo said as she was banging on the door, she tried to look through the window but the curtains blocked her view. -"this is bad, if we don't go in, we won't know if he is fine or not. I am really worried now"

-"Ask one of your bodyguards to kick the door, telk them it's for a good reason!" -Lisa said and Jennie was about to say something but Chaeyoung immediatly civered her mouth.

-"Unnie, I know there's something with you but if are irritated, just keep it in until Lisa isn't her because she is hurt too" -She said and Jennie sighed tiredly and nodded.

Jisoo called one of the men and told them what to do, they were a little confused but did it anyways since they said it was to check on their friend who didn't pick up their calls since one week now. Once the door kicked, they thanked a man then they went in as if it was their house, Jungkook won't get mad, will he?

-"it's so dark here" -Jennie said and openned the curtains while Jisoo told the men to wait around the house since nothing can happen to them inside. -"I see no Jungkook here"

-"Maybe he is in his room, Lisa and I will go upstairs!" -Chaeyoung said and pulled Lisa with her. They ran in the first floor and slowly turned the knob of Jungkook's door room and entered but there was no one. -"not here, so he just went out that's why no one openned the door"

-"We overreacted" -Lisa scratched the back of her neck and smiled awkwardly while looking around his room. Maybe he didn't want to see them, that's what she thought. -"let's go Chaeyoung, I'll just send him a message telling him that we break in his house. Chaeyoung?"

Lisa called for her as the latter was walking toward his desk on the corner. The younger frowned when Chaeyoung just stood there infront of it so she walked up to her and her eyes widenned at what was on the desk.

-"The fuck are all these pictures,... AH!! Don't tell me he already has another boyfriend while Taehyung just died!!! If that's the case!!! I swear I'll---"

-"What are you talking about?" -Jisoo and Jennie also entered the room and the two looked around, Lisa took one of the picture and showed it to them.

-"Jungkook has a lot of pictures of this man, maybe---"

-"JACKSON??" -Jisoo and Jennie both said and took the picture from Lisa.

-"You know him?" -Chaeyoung asked and they nodded.

-"Jackson is friend with our family, we trust him like we never trusted anyone!" -Jennie said and Lisa frowned.

-"I never knew about that but Jungkook did?"

-"nah! We never told anyone, thisbis strange why does he have his pictures?" -Jisoo said and looked at all the other picture then she noticed something else on the side. -"is that a ticket to go to thailand?"

-"What? He isn't planning to go there, is he?" -Chaeyoung took it with the passport. -"It's booked for tomorrow at 6am"

-"Jisoo Unnie!! Look at these!!" -Lisa handed her the papers she found from under the desk.

-"Jennie take a look at this!" -Jisoo said and Jennie walked closer to her and her eyes widened.

-"this is a document about Taehyung's death investigations. How did he get these? Namjoon Oppa was supposed to get these today, why is it here?" -she asked confused and Jisoo shrugged then Chaeyoung and Lisa also came close to read.

-"There's litterally everything in it" -Jennie smiled sadly. -"The reason of his death, stabbed on the chest right on the heart uh...."

She let go of the paper and backed off a little. Lisa noticed itso she took her chance and slowly patted her back.

-"It still hurts..." -Jennie said and they stayed quiet for a second until Jisoo read something again.

-"The name of the last person he saw is on this too" -Jisoo said and toon a closer look at it and her breath hitched when she saw the name, The three girls looked at her then Chaeyoung took the paper from her hand while Jisoo was still shocked, her expression showed confusion.

-"The last person who was with him is..... Jackson wang? This guy???" -Chaeyoung took the picture and showed it to the two Kims. Jennie took the paper from Chaeyoung and read it once again.

-"The last person saw to be with Taehyung few days before the day of his death is Jackson wang. Inverstigator tried to go to his appartement in Thailand where he was located but he went missing, up until now......." -Jennie read with shaky breath. -"No... don't tell me...."

-"It's that Jackson who killed him?" -Lisa asked and Jisoo and Jennie shook their head.

-"No!! Jackson would never do something like that, it isn't for nothing that our father trust him!" -Jisoo said and Lisa was about to speak but they all got startled when they heard someone shutting the door open violently behind them, they looked around to see Jungkook with a look of shock mixed with anger.

-"what are you doing here?" -He asked and Jisoo frowned.

-"You? What are you doing??? How did you get these?" -Jisoo asked and Jungkook sighed and let himself slide on the door.

-"You have nothing to do with this so please leave!" -Jungkook said as he looked away. Lisa gritted her teeth and walked toward hil before picking him up by his collar.

-"We have litteraly something to do with this!!! Are you crazy? How did you get these important documents? ANd you planned to go to Thailand just like that? For what? Finding Jackson?"

Jungkook clenched his fist then pushed Lisa away, he gritted his teeth and licked his lips before pulling his hair.

-"I had to do it!!! I couldn't just stay here!!!! I need answers!!! I need to know what really happened and that Jackson is going to be the one who'll give me answers!!! There's no need to search him because I've found him already!!" -He said and looked down. -"Don't try to stop me because I'll try everything to see that man!!! And you know when I say something I mean it!"

-"Jungkook...." -Jennie mumbled with a sad expression on her face. Chaeyoung looked at him then smiled sadly, she shared a look with Jisoo and they both nodded before looking back at Jungkook who seemed really perturbed.

-"You are selfish Jungkook, you won't even share this with us? Don't you trust us? If you told us you were going there to find answers then we would have followed you" -Jisoo said and Chaeyoung nodded.

-"yes Jisoo is..... wait what?" -She looked at her girlfriend with a frown just like everyone.

-"It bothered me a lot, I needed answers too. His death is still a mystery, after all, there was no danger at all back then" -Jisoo said and Chaeyoung looked at her in disbelief.

-"wait.... are you saying that you are going to go with him?" -Chaeyoung said and Jisoo nodded.

-"me too I am going" -Jennie said and Lisa looked at her concerned. -"i need to know what really happened to my brother, I need to know what Jackson has to do in this"

-"Me too then.... I won't just stay here after what I heard, and I wiml not be able to sleep knowing that my girlfriend and friend went back to that place" -Lisa said and Jungkook smiled fondly while Chaeyoung looked at them with mouth hung open.

-"What about you Chaeyoung?" -Jisoo asked and Chaeyoung took a deep breath before nodding.

-"It's not like I'll just stay here and wait for you"

-"You girls don't have to follow me you know" -Jungkook said and Lisa hissed before throwing a shoe which was near her at him.

-"we have discovered your plans so now we have to babysitte you, we don't know what you might do that's why!"

-"But we won't tell anything to our friends, it's just going to be hard if all of them know" -Jungkook said and they nodded.

-"and it's not like Namjoon, Irene, or Suga would agree on this!" -Chaeyoung said and sat flat on the floor. -"So how are we going to get these two out of their mansion?"

-"I have an idea!" -Lisa wiggled her eyesbrown. They gathered in circle in the center and Lisa started explaining to them the plan.

Meanwhile....

-"NO!!!! GO AWAY!!! NO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" -Jackson was running in the woods as something was running after him, he didn't know what it was but it just had red eyes which could glow in the dark and it was able to run like a human while also crawling like an animal. It's been weeks that this has happened, they would chasse him as he was trying to hide and save his life. He even ended up here in the woods.

As he was running, he stumbled over a rock causing him to fall. He looked over his shoulder seeing the monster just behind him. It was growling loudly while slowly walking toward him.

-"NO!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOO!!!"

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for the short and late update. I am quite busy these past few days. But ANyways.... this is coming to an end so pray for your favorite charactere to stay alive because you maybe don't know but I am this kind of author..... (Those who are reading As You wish princess will understand)

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Thankfully I don't know your favorite charactere unlike in my other books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 22 18
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE!! And it's written terribly!!! I only update ones in a while on this story, it's like a back up story that I keep co...
104K 5.2K 86
[⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ************************** "I'll make you feel what I'm feeling." ************************** "Why? What I did wrong with yo...
3.4K 318 15
all good things come to an end - Chaeyoung was just not expecting for it to come this soon. In between burying her fiance and dealing with the heavy...
22.1K 766 10
Mina is a poor girl that doesn't have money to attend school. Therefore, she went out and work, start to support herself as there is no one she's abl...