With souls, Paired

By farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 21

1.4K 140 16
By farslimah

Salam🥳🔥
It feels so good to start typing again but my fingers are not happy💀. Guess what fingers??...I run this town🚶🏾‍♀️😁
Anyways I don't want to talk a lot but I honestly do hope you enjoy the chapter. It could be a little weird because I've been absent for long but I'm going to make it great. Let's get reading....

********************************************

"No." Karim simply said.

"Why?!" Zaira exclaimed.

"I don't want to?" Karim responded with an obvious tone.

"Give me 3 reasons why you don't want to go with me." Zaira folded her arms across her chest.

"1. Because I'd have to leave Samia behind. That's not happening. 2. I don't like places with plenty people. And 3. I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Arghhhh!!! We can leave Samia with your aunt. You don't have to talk to anyone there too. And besides, you owe me." Zaira smirked.

Karim lifted his head which was basically inside Samia's cot and stared at Zaira blankly.

They were in Samia's room. He was in there just playing with Samia when Zaira barged in without knocking-not like she ever did-all excited.

"You're going to use your-You owe me- on a carnival?" Karim pondered.

She could have literally asked for anything else but she asked for him to go with her to a carnival.

"Yessss! They're in town only for a few days and I want to go!" Zaira stated firmly.

Better than she asking for anything weird. The carnival it was.

"Fine. We'll go to the stupid carnival." Karim agreed.

"Good. I can't wait for tomorrow!" She began to make her way out.

"Remember that they're sending someone from the office today." Karim reminded her.

"Yeah. I remember. I better go and take my bath. Byeee."
She turned to leave.

"Don't bang the doo..."

BANG!

"the door." Karim sighed.
She never listened.

**

"Hello, you must be Karim." The man said.

"Yes. Please, come in." Karim invited the man clad in a black suit in.

"Samantha couldn't come in today so I'm here in stead." The man smiled warmly.

"We were informed. It's not a problem though. You are..." Karim hadn't gotten his name.

"Jack. Jack O'Brian." The man put out his hand to which Karim shook firmly.

"Please." Karim gestured to one of the seats in the living room.

"Thank you." Jack placed his work bag on his lap and took out some papers.

"Your wife will join us, no?"

Where the heck was she?

Karim smiled apologetically as he stood up from his own seat.

"I'll just check up on her. You know women." Karim joked lightly.

"Don't we." Jack arched his eyebrows suggestively.

"I won't be long. Excuse me."

She was supposed to be down already. Had she gone out or she had fallen asleep?

Karim knocked on her door.
He could hear music playing. Too loud if you asked him.
He knocked again.

"Z? Hey Zaira?"

He knocked again. Still no answer. He was positive she couldn't hear a thing from all the noise or supposed song she was listening too.

He checked his watch. He'd been away too long. He opened the door. Luckily it wasn't locked. He had never been in her room before and it made him feel awkward about entering it.

She wasn't there. But the music was playing.

He frowned. Did she leave without telling him?
He had reminded her earlier that they had a meeting. Had she forgotten already? It hadn't even been 6 hours.

He glanced around the room which surprisingly was very...organized. He didn't expect that.

He was about to turn and leave when he heard a door open. And guess who came out. Zaira of course. It was her room after all. But she was fully wet from her hair to her toes and covered in nothing more that a towel which was barely big enough to fully cover even Samia.

He stared. Not even two seconds later though, he cursed and looked away.

"Shit! I'm so sorry. The guy from the office arrived and you weren't down yet so I came to call you." Karim explained.

"Haven't you seen a woman in a towel before?" Zaira wondered.

Karim didn't answer her question but spoke up.

"Put on some clothes." Karim was still looking elsewhere.

"You're such a big virgin aren't you." Zaira teased.

"Just put on some clothes." Karim sighed.

"It's my room. I do what I like. If you don't like it then leave." Zaira shrugged.

"And oh I'm decent." She added.

"Thank you." Karim turned to her only to see her in a red bra and matching panties.

Karim quickly turned away again.

"You said you were decent." Karim angrily said.

"Well this is decent to me."

"Just hurry up and dress and let's get the meeting over with." Karim literally raced out of the room.

Was she mad or something? She clearly didn't care if anyone saw her naked. He had to remember to pray for Allah to forgive him before he's questioned... oh wait.

He didn't sin. They were married. Ugh. He felt goosebumps all over him as he shook slightly.

He got downstairs to see Jack slowly walking around and analyzing the whole room.

"Anything you need?" Karim asked from behind him.

From the way he stopped Karim could tell he was caught off guard. He turned with a polite smile.

"I'm sorry for snooping around. It's a habit."

Karim just looked at Samia's closed door and then to Jack. He was almost at her door.
He sighed and smiled.

"May we then? Zaira will be down in a minute." Karim gave him way to pass before he did.

He didn't like this man. He preferred Samantha.

**

"I think we're done here." Jack closed the file.

He asked them like just 2 major questions about Karim. And the rest of the questions were about his parents, the UAE and his family. He only kept complimenting Zaira the whole time.

'Such a beautiful wife you have'...'The stars are ashamed by her beauty'...'A beautiful name you have my dear'........before you get any ideas, Karim wasn't jealous. He just didn't understand why he was being interrogated about his whole family and life and all she got was compliments.

For God's sake she was the one who needed the citizenship not him so why were they on him?

"I'll be going then." The man stood up and before Karim could say anything, Zaira spoke up.

"I'll walk you out."

Why not then. Karim just smiled and nodded his head as he walked straight to Samia's room. All the while he could feel Jack's gaze on him.

~

"She sent me your wedding card." Michael chuckled.

"She's good. Camouflaging herself online. I've seen that just twice and it took a few years to get their real information."  Michael added.

Karim just looked at Michael with a knowing smile.

"Remember how we got your skateboard back from the security guard back in school?"

"Yeah?? Are you..."

"I know."

"Slowly the muddy pool becomes a river." Karim shrugged.

"Remember this dance move?" Michael asked.

"What dance moves?" Karim wondered.

"See."

Karim just stared on. He didn't dance. All he did was move his hands. He was signing something to him. What on God's green Earth?!
He was about to say something but stopped.

Michael's brother was deaf so he could do it and Karim really was forced to learn anything possible at TRS.

Karim just nodded. He understood.

"You're a terrible dancer." Karim chuckled.

"I'm wayyy better than you." Michael smirked.

"You've never seen me dance." Karim arched a brow.

"But I'm sure I could beat you any time."

"That's so?" Karim crossed his arms.

"We'll talk later, Michael." Karim stood up.

"Don't forget."

"Don't worry."

**

"Where's she?" Karim wondered. He was already dressed and waiting.

His Aunt Bella had gladly come earlier in the morning to pick Samia up even though Karim insisted he'd drop her himself.

He walked out of the house to get the car first before she came down.

He walked to the driver's seat and opened the door.

"Subhanallah!" Karim stepped back in surprise-shock. Sitting in the passenger seat was Zaira with a weirdly wide smile.

"What are you doing here?" Karim asked after he calmed down.

"We're going to the carnival of course!" She said excitedly.

"I know. But when and how did you get into my car?" Karim wondered.

"I've been here about...10 minutes and I unlocked the car with your keys before you got downstairs. You took so long to finish." Zaira whined.

"Did you even sleep today?"

"Maybe. Now come on! The carnival's about to start!"

Karim entered the car and wore his seatbelt.

He looked at her closely. She was wearing white trousers with a black belt and a black tank top. Her shades were over her now currently blonde hair.

He was also wearing a black long sleeved top and light blue jeans with white and black kicks.

He continued to look at her.

"Is there something wrong?"She frowned.

"You got a problem with seatbelts?"

"Oh come on!"

"We are not getting there any quicker. So, seatbelt. Please."

Zaira grunted but nonetheless wore the seatbelt.

"Great. Now let's go to your dumb carnival."

**

"Um no." Karim turned from the ride which looked like it was sending you straight to your grave.

"Why not!?" Zaira's mouth opened.

"Can't you just go alone?" Karim wondered.

"I don't wanna sit by some weirdo in a scary ride."

"Fine." Karim agreed.

"But just once."

"Two tickets please." Karim put his hands in his pocket to pay.

"Beat you to it." She grinned wildly as she paid the man and took the tickets.

"I can pay you know." Karim looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

"I literally dragged you here against your will and made you leave your only love behind. The least I can do is pay 10 dollars for a ticket."

He didn't say anything just stood by her as the line moved.

A minute later it got to their turn.

"Here's a paper bag to puke inside. Do not puke outside or inside the ride. Do not at any time remove your straps. The carnival will not be held responsible if that happens. You are to..."

"We know, we know! It's our life at stake. Got it."

Zaira cut off the man who spoke like those were the only words he was allowed to say in his life.

"Suit yourself."

He handed Karim two paper bags which he took reluctantly.

Zaira got in first and Karim entered right after.

"Are you secure?" Karim asked.

"Wouldn't you be happy if I fell to my death?" Zaira jokingly said.

Karim just looked at her weirdly.
"We have our differences but I'd never wish a horrible death like that to anyone not even you." Karim said without looking at her.

Her lips curved up into a small smile.

The ride started slowly upwards and at the very apex it stopped.

That wasn't so bad. Let's keep this to ourselves but Karim had the biggest fear of rides. If anyone asked. He didn't.

"Hold on to your belly!"

They dropped. And when I say dropped, I mean, literally dropped downwards. Karim couldn't even move a finger. He felt his soul leave his body. Surprisingly to his side, Zaira was shouting in joy. But over the sound of the wind swooshing pass them as they continued going up and down she shouted out.

"Forget your whole internal organs dropping, let the air surround you!"

What the hell was she talking about!? He was literally about to faint.

His lips was pursed in a tight manner as he held a stiff face.

Zaira was having the time of her life as her hands swayed over her head.

Karim just wanted the stupid ride to end already. He was trying to calm down when he felt a hand over his hand which was currently in a fist.

Zaira slowly opened his hand and interlocked their hands.

"Let go!"

She raised their interlocked hands into the air.

And all Karim could do was stare at their hands joined together.

**

The ride ended later on and they both got off feeling a little lightheaded.

She was still holding onto his hand.

"My God! You should have seen your face! You were all tense and shit! Let's go again! Again!" She jumped up and down like a child.

"What's wrong? You didn't like the ride?"

Karim looked at her then at their hands and in less than a second she let go of his hands.

"I'm so sorry. I totally forgot."

"Don't worry." Karim voiced out.

She walked ahead of him.

"I want ice cream. Do you?" She turned to look at Karim who was behind just right behind her that the second she turned, he was an inch away from her. If he bent his head an inch their lips would meet.
What was happening!?

Karim dropped his head but not to her lips but to her cheeks. His nose brushed her cheeks and Karim didn't fail to notice the goosebumps that appeared.

His lips, like a shadow brushed her ears.

"Ice cream would be nice but do not get too close because of a ride." Karim stepped back slowly.

He walked ahead but stopped two feet away and stretched his arm backwards.

"It's a carnival on a Saturday. I won't be shocked that our next officer from the citizenship office will be here. So let's be in love."

Too quickly, she grabbed onto his hand.

He smiled.

And she noticed.

'Slowly the muddy pool becomes a river.'

It was just a matter of time.

________________________________

Short...short... I know... but I wanted to give you guys a teaser before I become dedicated🔥🌞...how was it though?

No one should kill me😂😂
I'm also a team KAMIRA🙂🥂🥂😂
But it issss what it issss👀😂😂

Anyways now that I'm back fully, I'm going to update weekly👏🏻👏🏻🎈

This is just a teaser so another update will follow quite soon but updates will now be every week. Once or twice or thrice maybe 👀🥂Yaay right?!!! And please comment🥺🥺🔥❤️leave something you're thinking so I know the story is going on great or not.

Anyways I do hope you enjoyed it.

Update will be soon so Ciaoo🔥❗️

And before I forget. To y'all who waited patiently for me and remembered me in your prayers you guys are the best. I just want y'all to know you're superheroes because you help me overcome my laziness, so that I don't disappoint y'all❤️❤️🥺I love y'all.

And please voteeeee...share 🎈and most importantly COMMENTS 🌞🥳🥳
Ciaoo🥳🥳👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.1K 69
STAND BY ME❤️ #10 in spiritual ranking( 10/12/2023)😍 #1 in spiritual (15/12/2023) Life as a female Muslim, growing up in a strict community in Pakis...
139K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...
217K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
281K 20.9K 64
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...