Slut Meets Satan

By Ang_ela_23

Seylah Thomson moved into town with just one goal. To take over as the queen bee. She's been at the top all h... More

●New Beginnings●
●Partners●
●Rumours, Secrets and Beaches●
●Everyone Loves a Showdown●
●Consequences●
●Tequila and Whiskey●
●Cowgirl●
●Bonding with Satan●
●Crying Panda●
●Thoughts with Jenny●
●Michelle●
●Breaking Sacred Rules●
●Harley Quinn●
●Mistah J●
●Garfield●
●Exile●
●Misconception●
●A bit of a Cliche●
●Last Hope●
●Schedule●
●Perfect●
●Misunderstood●
●Asking for It●
●Compassion●
●Fairy lights●

●A Deal With Satan●

2.8K 40 6
By Ang_ela_23

♧SEYLAH♧

"Well there's a dead body that says otherwise". He said it so calmly like he hadn't just spilled out the biggest secret of my life.

"So what". I said as chill as possible, I wasn't one to cower in fear even though I might be going to jail.

He just gave me a little smirk. "I like you Seylah. Even though I could just ruin your life in seconds you're still smiling. I wonder how people would feel when they find out that little miss perfect used to be an exotic dancer and also on one of those special nights of yours you met a man who wanted to stick his finger in holes it didn't belong. So one little push ended the man's life". He just literally explained it all.

Yes I was a stripper.

Yes I killed a man.

It all happened last summer. I needed the money and there was no way I was letting my dad know why.

So a friend of a friend got me a job and a fake ID. If I had known that the little favour I did would land a man dead I would have just asked my dad for the money and risked getting thrown out.

The one who needed the money was actually my...

"Earth to Thomson". He said waving a hand in my face. "Its okay your secret's safe with me. And the pictures".

"PICTURES?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes pictures".

"Now I know you're lying. There were no phones allowed".

"Let's just say when the owner of the place owes your dad a favour then the rules can change".

Bloody hell.

What have I gotten myself into.

All I wanted was to take over the school now I might as well start planning how to take over juvi.

"Listen here all you have to do is obey me. Do whatever I ask when I ask and everything's gonna be good".

"You know if you wanted sex you could have just asked". I told him boldly.

"Don't you think I know that. But I dont need you for sex. I have a swarm  of girl for that". Cocky much. "You my dear partner". He said leaning forward and pushing my hair back with his fingers before whispering in my ear."you're special".

"Whatever I guess. But a deal's a deal". I told him.

"I'm a man of my word". He sat back on his chair. "Now where do we start, I think the first book's too long we should probably start with the second". He dove right into the assignment like our conversation didnt just happen.

It's not like I was going to let my grades suffer so I just dove right in as well.

*******

For the next couple days Damien and I worked on our project without anyone saying a word about what we spoke about.

These few days were alright. I hung out with Ashley and the girls every day at lunch and also after school at 'the haven'.

You know how all high schools have this spot were everyone hangs out after school. Well the haven was Westwood high's personal POPS. And yes I mean POPS from riverdale. I just cant get enough of that show.

Anyways back to the last couple of days, Candice turned out to be in the same Chemistry class as me. So yay. Lab partners.

And it turns out that I was right. Her Auburn coloured hair was actually dyed. Candice is actually a natural blonde but in sophomore year Britney told her that there cant be two blondes in her 'squad'. Yes that was air quoted . So Candice dyed her hair.

Enough about all that. Today is the day of Brandon's party. Remember him from the football field. Yeah.

So right now I'm getting ready to slay. I'll need to pick Ashley up first but  more like sneak her out. Turns out that her parents go to church. Yeah I know. And I respect that, religion isn't a joke it really means alot to people. I may not be religious but I respect those who are. But that doesn't stop me from sneaking mr Davis's daughter out to a party.

I checked the time again after getting ready and it was 7:58. The text from Brandon said the party started at 8. And to me it means it actually starts at 9.

I drove off to Ashley's house after telling Rosa and Aviva where I was going. My dad wasn't home yet. Probably working late. Or getting laid. . My brain can be dumb at times but it would be nice for my dad to actually find someone. The house smells like loneliness and depression with all my dad's singleness.

I finally got to Ashley's home. I parked my car a few houses away and texted her to come out. Soon I saw a figure coming towards me. It was Ashley with her heels in hand and holding on to her boobs so they wouldn't bounce up and down.

She got into the car immediately and we made a run for it. We talked the whole ride to Brandon's house.

I wouldn't say she was my best friend but we were close. I don't like having best friends because I know I'll move sooner or later and I dont like feeling attached.

We got to Brandon's house at about 8:57pm. Getting to the house I could smell sweaty teens and free alcohol. And also the sound of a parent free house.

I spent the night dancing mostly and socialising. When I say socialising I mean talking to people who actually matter like the jocks and a-listers.

I wasn't planning on drinking tonight mainly because of the fact that I was driving but that didn't stop Ashley though.

She kept downing drinks like it was nothing eventually she landed on the couch making out with some guy.

I hung out with Candice and Brooke for a while before I went into the kitchen to grab a diet soda.

When I got into the kitchen I quickly found the soda and was about to leave when a half drunk Brandon Williams appeared in front of me in all his drunken hotness.

"Hey baby girl. You made it and you didn't even say hi to the host". He said while walking me to the counter.

"Well while you were playing host you didnt even have time for me and I came all this way". I told him seductively while he placed his hands on my sides trapping me between him and the counter.

"I could still make it worth your while if you know what I'm saying". He leaned forward slowly and placed a kiss on my lips. I reciprocated fast, dropping the diet soda on the counter and wrapping my hands around his neck pulling him closer.

His hands moved fast as he grabbed my thighs and placed me  the kitchen counter.

His hands moved slowly around my thighs while my hands were still buried   in his hair without our lips ever pulling away.

"Sex in the kitchen. I taught you better than that Williams". A voice I knew all too well said from the kitchen door.

Brandon pulled away to see who it was. "Yo satan". He said as he left me on the counter and went to do one of those guy hugs with Damien. Rudeeee.

I hopped down and grabbed my soda and left. My shoulder brushed against Damien's and he looked at me before looking back at Brandon who said. "See what you went and did". That was the last thing I heard before the music drown them out.

I found out that I was now alone. Ashley passed out on the couch and Brooke went home something about her cat. While Candice was nowhere to be found.

Oh wait there she is coming out of the bathroom and then a guy came out. I dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what just went down.

I checked my phone and the time was way pasted my curfew. I went over to the couch and helped Ashley up.

I gave her some water I had in the car and drove her home.

Now all I pray for is that my dad's asleep and he doesn't do the whole no-lights-then-boom-lights-on-where-have-you-been-young-lady, get up on me.

It's bad enough I didn't drink and my shot at getting laid was ruined by that damn satan.

After driving Ashley home and making sure she got up her window safely I  went back home still reciting a silent prayer in my heart.

I opened the door and walked in. After locking the door and dropping my car keys the lights came on.

"Where have you been young lady". Oh bloody hell.

A/n hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and please vote if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 32 43
***********EDITING IN PROGRESS ************** "I'm deeply madly in love with you Jessica Elizabeth Thompson. " Jessica Thompson has an I don't give a...
1.4K 587 46
Chandelier and her family were in shambles when her father lost his job. Having been forced to move back to Dallas, she and her brother Alex barely e...
1.9K 442 73
Luna Ellie a freshman to garden high school, landed from her hometown for studies. She was happy to have great friends from day one but everything ch...
2.3M 56.2K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...