American girl [H.S.]

By onlyanglez

"It's just another bump in the road. Don't know why the fuck our road is so bumpy, but lucky for us, we're ve... More

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2 - Best day ever
Chapter 3 - He outgrew me
Chapter 4 - Fuck you, British boy
Chapter 5 - He peed on me
Chapter 6 - #Canoestagram
Chapter 7 - Prettiest ass
Chapter 8 - Give me the Gucci dildo
Chapter 9 - What the duck?
Chapter 10 - Fish smelling cooch
Chapter 11 - Clingy girlfriend
Chapter 12 - Swagalicious
Chapter 13 - My diamond earring
Chapter 14 - Rail me please
Chapter 15 - The ultimatum
Chapter 16 - Stutter a little more
Chapter 17 - I am in deep shit
Chapter 18 - Dudath
Chapter 19 - Painted nails
Chapter 20 - Under the sea
Chapter 21 - Nialler
Chapter 22 - Gucci demon
Chapter 23 - I ruined his career
Chapter 24 - Bottom boy
Chapter 25 - Listen to your daddy
Chapter 26 - Cherry sours
Chapter 28 - Shitting in my shoes
Chapter 29 - Not my side profile
Chapter 30 - There wasn't even penetration
Chapter 31 - She's a good girl
Chapter 32 - I'm great
Chapter 33 - Move on, you whore
Chapter 34 - My British boy
Chapter 35 - Hungry for revenge
Chapter 36 - Push it, push it real good
Chapter 37 - Strippers and weed
Chapter 38 - Let me braid your pubes
Chapter 39 - Four nippled twat
Chapter 40 - That's my kink
Chapter 41 - Daddy issues
Chapter 42 - Wrinkly dick
Chapter 43 - Where did my boobies go?
Chapter 44 - Maybe I am unlabeled
Chapter 45 - Gay Houdini
Chapter 46 - Lots of wine
Chapter 47 - You taste like eggs
Chapter 48 - Man milkers
Chapter 49 - Emma's pussy juice
Chapter 50 - Harryween
Chapter 51 - Our song
Chapter 52 - My little ketchup packet
Chapter 53 - Pray for my vagina
Chapter 54 - What's sexy time?
Chapter 55 - Bad gag reflex
Chapter 56 - Puppy pedicure
Chapter 57 - Foursome sounds fun
Chapter 58 - Stripper advice
Chapter 59 - Hot make-up sex
Chapter 60 - Hot make-up sex pt. 2
Chapter 61 - Come poop with me?
Chapter 62 - Just how fast the night changes
Chapter 63 - Solid dick
Chapter 64 - Huh?
Chapter 65 - Tattoo sex
Chapter 66 - Forbidden donut
Chapter 67 - We'll be a fine line
Chapter 68 - We'll be alright
Chapter 69 - 'I love you' sex
Chapter 70 - Blowdried cows
Chapter 71 - Immaculate love songs
Chapter 72 - Burn the wedding plans
Chapter 73 - Bumpy road
Chapter 74 - Love song
Chapter 75 - EPILOGUE

Chapter 27 - Then why'd you leave

4.4K 89 357
By onlyanglez

When Harry left for the first part of his tour, everything was going great. His tickets were getting sold, we called each other everyday, wether we were talking for 10 minutes or an hour, we always called.

Then he started getting more busy.

He had to deal with Camille and the shows just started draining him more and more until he went from just texting me everyday, to texting me once a week, to not talking at all.

It's sounds really familiar, huh?

When the first part of his tour ended, I know what you're thinking...he had to have visited right? I mean I'm living in his house.

Yeah, no.

Instead he went to spend his break with his girlfriend and her parents, and maybe I shouldn't be mad, right? He's not entitled to visit me...or his house...or Styles- He could've at least visited Styles!

If he wanted to be with his girlfriend and not me, I need to respect that. Although, it doesn't mean I can't sit around and cry about it.

So that's what I did.

I cried for hours, then hours turned into days, then days turned into...you get the jist.

I called my mom to get her input and she gave me some pretty good advice.

Slap him.

And that's what I plan on doing. He called me telling me he'll be swinging by the day before he starts his second part of the tour and I made sure to be extra polite on the phone so he won't see it coming.

"Emma? Anyone home?" Harry calls out.

"In the kitchen!" I shout back.

"Emma." He breathes out with a smile.

"Harry." I give an over enthusiastic smile, running up to him going in for a hug.

And then I slapped him.

I slapped him real good.

"What the hell Em?" He whines, rubbing his reddened cheek.

"I'm living in your house and you couldn't think to visit once for the few months you have off of tour. I get you were spending time with your girlfriend, but you had months. You know Styles missed you, he would pout every time he heard your name. Also! What happens to the calls and texts? I get you were busy, but you completely ghosted me. I let this slide last time and there is no way on earth I'm letting it slide this time Harry. You think you could just go fly off to never land and leave me behind only to pop back up and act like nothing ever happened. I mean, if you want me out of your life that bad you could just tell me." I rant, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"Oh! Oh you're sorry! Oh my god, Harry, why didn't you say that before? Looks like everything is fixed!" I yell sarcastically.

"I know, Emma. I got carried away with tour and Camille and I should've thought of you. I have a surprise for you." He gives me a smile.

"You can't just buy me with gifts Harry." I deadpan.

"It's tickets to 7 of my shows so you could see me on the second part of tour." He says.

"Well that's a start..." I say, looking to see the tickets in Harry's hand.

"I wanted to save it for the bigger part of the tour because I wanted you to be there and see how far I've come." He mutters, looking down at the ground.

"Harry, I'm already so proud of you, and I'm super excited to see you." I say, giving him a smile. "I just am really hurt about all of this."

"I know." He whispers. "I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch."

"That you are." I laugh.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." He says, wrapping his arms tight around me, a feeling that I missed all to much.

"I know you will." I mumble into his chest.

Harry's pov

"If this is you trying to make it up you're doing a terrible job." She says, while I continue to look down at my phone.

"I thought you like shopping?" I ask.

"I do but, this...is awful." She says.

I look up and try to stifle a laugh at the monstrosity I threw in her pile. "It looks...nice?"

"I look like if rainbow dash took a shit and said 'Hey, lets make this a dress!'"

I break out into laughter and she just huffs and starts waddling back over to the dressing room, literally waddling, making me laugh harder.

We were currently shopping for outfits for when Emma comes to see me on tour and it has been interesting seeing her dress in the hideous clothing I throw in there.

"Alright, what's next?" I ask.

"This." She says.

I look up from my phone and I think my heart freezes in my chest. My lips part and I drag my wide eyes slowly taking in everything in front of me.

I forgot how gorgeous she was and so effortlessly too. She doesn't even need to try and she can break someone's heart just by looking at them.

I've always envied her confidence and clothing choices, she's honestly what inspires me to dress more openly now.

"Hello? Earth to Harry? How do I look?" She says, snapping me out of my daze.

I clear my throat awkwardly, "Good. You look really good."

I have a girlfriend.

I need to get it together.

"Why thank you." She smiles, curtsying making me smile and shake my head.

I don't know how she is always so full of light. She's able to make me smile anytime and it hurts me more knowing that I was too caught up in my relationship and career and left her alone.

She hates being alone.

"Alright, get on with it, I don't want to be here all day." I say.

"Oh don't even start with me, Mr. I have to spend 3 fucking hours in a Gucci store." She sasses.

I like Gucci.

"Alright, alright. I just want to get lunch before I leave." I tell her.

"Ok, well this shouldn't take 3 hours." She gives a bright smile, skipping over to the dressing room.

-

"Where are we going and why are we walking there?" She asks.

"I'm not telling you and because walking is good for you." I reply, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Blah blah blah, walking good, blah blah, I'm so healthy." She imitates me, making me laugh.

"We're here." I say, stopping in front of one of my favorite places.

She turns to see the Beachwood café and immediately lights up.

"Oh my god, I've been meaning to come here, it's so cute." She says, running through the door as I follow behind her, unable to wipe the smile off my face.

We order our food and sit down at a table next to the window, both of us just silently looking at the different people passing by.

"I missed this. Hanging out with you." I break the silence.

I missed her.

"Oh god, don't make this some boring cliche thing." She groans.

"Nothing is ever boring or cliche with you, American girl." I say, missing calling her that nickname all the time.

"I am pretty cool aren't I." She nods, leaning back in her chair.

"Yes you are." I smile.

"Ok, you're leaving in a day, what do we talk about?" She asks.

"I don't know? What's knew with you?" I ask. I don't feel like talking about me. I don't want to be selfish anymore, it's already hurt her to much.

I need to stop being an arrogant son of a bitch.

"Well...I've sold more of my songs and a few artists have offered to work with me, but I turned them down." She sighs.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"I don't know...I know it's a huge chance and everything, but I don't feel like working with anyone except...you." She shrugs.

I feel my heart flutter, but still confused what she means.

"So you didn't try working with any of them?" I reiterate.

"I just feel like none of them would compare to songwriting with you. It was always so raw and vulnerable and I miss it." She says.

"I miss it too, but that doesn't mean you should turn down other artists. I promise you there are tons of artists that are better than me." I say.

"That's the thing Harry, I don't care how good they are. Being vulnerable with you just gives me this rush and I wouldn't trade that for anything or anyone." She speaks her mind, making me want to jump out of the window because of the guilt I feel.

"I wouldn't either, Emma. I can't put into words how sorry I am and how much I missed you." I speak, my tone lighter.

"If you missed me so much, why'd you leave?" She whispers, barely audible to me.

My heart breaks hearing how broken she sounds. I just study her features, her eyes looking down at the table rather than me.

I hate that I hurt her, I hate it so fucking much.

I keep leaving out the reason I didn't visit. I felt so scared to even face her after the tour ended. I just hid with Camille like the little bitch I am.

It was all because I was hiding from the one thing I didn't want to face...

That I'm in love with Emma Wiley.

-

My feelings hurt lol.

Anyway, online school sucks so here is a picture that I was staring at for 10 minutes instead of doing my math homework...

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
43K 320 13
Gretchen Bridges. Seventeen years old. Blonde, curly hair. Dimples. Freckles. Sounds beautiful right? But her life is far from beautiful. She was dia...
12.1K 233 69
After signing on with One Direction back in 2011 to help with their next album, they quickly discovered that they wanted her to stay with them, after...
233K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...