A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

Bởi extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... Xem Thêm

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Jealous
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Sick
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Concert
Truth or Dare
Drunk
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
I am here for you
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Take care of me
Trip pt. 1
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Restart of a friendship
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

Tokyo Disneyland

343 29 11
Bởi extreme_simmy

The next day~

Y/N's POV

It's upsetting we are already going to leave Japan tomorrow but we are going to be spending our last day here in Japan to go to Disneyland. I am excited since it has been a while since I have been to Disneyland, probably the last time was when I lived in California.

I am glad Twice's concert was successful, although throughout the performance I kept finding myself looking at Dahyun... I shook my head and smacked my head. I am such an idiot.

It was about 6 am in the morning and I woke up first since I was too excited. Everyone was still exhausted from the concert. I went to wake up Mina and she woke up easily.

"Good morning Mina" I told her as she nodded and smiled while having her eyes still closed.

I walked up to Dahyun and tried waking her up. "Good morning Dahyun" I told her then she opened her eyes. When she opened her eyes we were looking at each other. I looked away and caught myself blushing. I rushed out the door to wake up the rest of the members.

I woke up all the members one by one and then I headed back to my room to dress up to go eat breakfast. I wore my necklace Ryujin gave to me and opened it while smiling. Once I arrived at the VIP section I sat in between Dahyun and Sana.

When I was about to dig in to the food they both tried talking to me at the same time. Then they started to argue at each other about who will talk to me first. I heard my phone ringing and saw it was Ryujin. I stood up and excused myself, they both looked at me alarmed.

I answered Ryujin's call, I missed her so much...

Ryujin: Hey baby how are you?

Y/N: I am doing great! How about you?

Ryujin: I am doing well too, I am just practicing a lot since we are going to debut soon. Also I saw videos of you from the fan meet! You were so cute! I wish I could've been one of the fans to give you a gift!

Y/N: I love you so much!

Ryujin: I-I love you too I have loved you for so long

Y/N: I'll be your number one fan when you debut I promise you that 

Ryujin: I know you will

Y/N: I have to go now babe since we are going to Disneyland today!

Ryujin: Ooh really? Have fun baby!

Y/N: Do you want anything from Disneyland?

Ryujin: I know you love (insert Disney character) so why don't we get matching stuffed animals?

Y/N: Sure of course baby! Anyways I have to go now bye I love you!

Ryujin: Bye I love you too baby!

I walked back to the others and saw them silently looking away and eating their food. After we ate we went back to our rooms to get ready for Disneyland. Once I got all my things together I waited for Mina and Dahyun then we walked to the lobby to get in the van.

When we arrived I was shocked by how it looks like. I was amazed by how different it looks to the one in California. I really do hope we can go to the one in California I would love to show everyone around.

When we finally were allowed in Nayeon looked at the map, "Why don't we go to ride raging spirits" We all nodded and walked there.

When I saw the roller coaster it had a loop and I am terrified of loops... I gulped and started fidgeting as I was nervous.

Jihyo called all of us to crowd her and we were all grouped to partners since the ride only has 2 seats.

"Dahyun and Y/N will be partners" I saw Dahyun glare at Jihyo as she walked away.

"But Jihyo! What about me I wanna be with Dahyun" I turned around and saw Momo pouting at Jihyo.

"We don't need any smooching going on so you will be partners with Sana" She told Momo as she sighed.

As we waited in line I felt more anxious the more we were getting closer. I reached for Dahyun's hand in fear and she looked at me in shock but once she realized what was going on she gripped my hand tighter.

I felt something strange behind my back, I turned around to see Momo glaring at me because I was holding Dahyun's hand.

I removed my hand from Dahyun and looked at Momo, "Sorry..." Momo pulled Dahyun to her and held her tightly.

Sana came over and hugged me tightly which helped my nerves calm down a bit. Once it was our turn to ride the ride Dahyun returned to my side but I noticed Momo was watching me carefully like a hawk. I distanced myself away from Dahyun. When they opened the seats I sat down and Dahyun sat after me.

After everyone was seated Dahyun took my hand and held it to comfort me, I felt safe holding her hand. I noticed my anxious self was calming down and I began smiling. I enjoyed the right knowing Dahyun was by my side.

After the ride, "Do you want to come with me to get churros?" Dahyun asked me as I nodded to her and we both walked together to the stall selling churros. After a minute I saw Momo running to us and then walking in between Dahyun and I.

"Hey guys! Where are you guys going?" She fake smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"We were just going to get churros" I told her, I didn't like that she just self invited herself but I guess she is jealous. She has no reason to be I am with Ryujin. I distanced myself a bit away from them.

We bought our churros then we sat down the nearby tables. I sat across from the couple but I felt disgusted that they were showing so much affection while I was there. I felt this sort of angry feeling, I clenched my fist under the table.

I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up and walked away. I felt someones hand on my wrist, I turned around and saw Dahyun.

"Where are you going?" She asked me as I sighed.

"I am going somewhere I can't be a third wheel" I told her whiled removing her hand from my wrist.

"Please stay..." She pouted at me.

"Fine but don't forget i'm here okay..." She nodded and then we walked back and talked. After that we met up with the other members.

After a while we continued riding all the rides such as monsters inc and Winnie the pooh which was new to me since it wasn't a ride I have seen in California Disneyland before.

I had fun and it was great to see Twice getting noticed, I was shocked that I was even getting noticed by their fans on some occasions.

-

Flashback to a few hours ago~

"Is that her?" I heard a girls voice as we were walking to Winnie the Pooh ride.

"THAT'S HER!" Another girl screamed in excitement. I turned around and saw them running up to me. The body guards stopped them before they can come up to me.

"It's okay you can let them through" I told the body guard as they nodded and moved out of the way but still nearby me to make sure i'll be okay.

"I am a fan of yours! I have noticed you from videos of the fan meet in Japan and I was wondering if you were ever considering becoming an idol?" She asked me while anticipating for a response.

"Actually, I am a bit better at photography than singing and dancing so maybe not but I will consider it!" I told them as they smiled.

"Can we take a picture together?" One of the girl's asked me and I nodded. We took pictures and they even asked for my signature. I thought to myself, "Why would they want a signature from me? I don't even do anything..." I chuckled.

"Bye Y/N! It was great meeting you! You should consider opening up a YouTube channel for your new fans to follow you! I would love to see you sing more songs" I looked at them shocked, they really want to see me sing?

"Sure thing I will consider it!" I smiled at them and waved. Then I continued to catch up to the rest of the members. I smiled while returning back.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked me.

"Some of your fans recognized me" I couldn't contain my happiness.

"They even suggested me to open a YouTube channel for my fans to see" They all smiled at me and told me to do so. I definitely didn't imagine I would be recognized after only being their photographer.

End of flashback~

-

When it became night time we came across a carousel ride. This is my all time favorite ride, I smiled and looked over at the members.

"Can I ride this?" I asked all of them.

"Sure but isn't it boring?" Nayeon said to me as Jeongyeon smacked her head.

"Don't say that" Jeongyeon scolded her as Nayeon pouted. They are cute together I thought to myself.

"You can ride it but the rest of the members want to ride something else. We can meet up for the fireworks after." Chaeyoung told me as I nodded at her but I didn't want to go alone.

"Actually Y/N can't go alone so someone will have to go with her." Jihyo read my mind and I got surprised. She looked at all of us waiting for someone to go up. She looked especially at Dahyun.

"I'll go with her" Dahyun held her hand up and headed towards me.

"W-wait Jihyo! What about a bodyguard just go with Y/N? I think Dahyun wants to ride what we are going to ride." Momo saod to Jihyo as I can tell she is getting jealous again.

"The decision is final Dahyun will go with Y/N. No excuses." Jihyo looked at Momo aggressively.

"Also Momo I don't really want to ride any more crazy rides I need a break and I think the carousel will be a good one to relax" Dahyun told her to reassure her and Momo nodded at her.

The other members walk away as Dahyun and I walked towards the Carousel ride. As we were waiting she turned to me to ask, "Why do you like this ride?" She asked with a curious face.

"Well its because as a child I loved the feeling of slowly passing by everyone in a circle while riding on the horses. It was always fun to see my parent's and my grandma's reaction every time and I remember they would smile at me. My grandma would always take pictures of me when I would pass by and it was really just a good childhood memory for me." I took a deep breath in and out then smiled.

"That's good you have good memories! How about this, you ride the horse and i'll take pictures of you and then you can do the same for me if you want" Dahyun smiled at me with her cute smile and I start blushing, I nodded rapidly in excitement.

When I went on the ride I saw her put her thumb up while holding my camera and smiling. When the ride went by I saw her smiling and taking pictures of me every time I passed by. I felt like a child once again. I felt happy, she makes me happy...

Once I got off the ride and it was her turn I did the same for her as she seemed to be enjoying herself on the ride. Before she came to me I looked at the pictures and thought to myself, "I love this picture she looks so beautiful."

"Did you enjoy the ride?" I looked at her and she smiled.

"Yes I did! I understand what you meant!" I nodded at her and smiled.

"We should go meet the others for the fireworks." She nodded at me.

When we met the others Jihyo made us sit on the side. I saw Momo was on the other side. Momo was too busy talking to Sana to notice we arrived.

The fireworks started playing and I saw Dahyun looking at the fireworks being amazed. I thought it was cute, even her smile is so contagious that I started smiling at her. She turned her head and saw me staring at her. We looked into each other's eyes and continued smiling. The fireworks in the background, our intense but passionate staring... I felt a connection... I felt... in love...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...