Telekinetic (BNHA/MHA Fanfict...

By procrastination_who

NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the... More

Welcome!
"Character Intro"
"Prologue"
"Chapter 1 - First Day"
"Chapter 2 - Cuteness Overload"
"Chapter 3 - Play date"
A/n
Some trippy stuff dude
What The Heck Is Going On Dudes
NOW let's bring in the harem yo
She's baby, literally
MY MELON BREAD!!!
Noru Has Become My Wingman
Wingless Chicken Has Wings
Shigaraki Vs. Cats
This Is Too Much Bro
Wind Bro Has Mad Skills
Hardest Parting In My Life
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I Believe I Can Fly
The ACTUAL Hero Costume
Meeting 1A
Bakusquad is lit bruh
Hero Basics Training Is Wierd
Me and Umo vs Hawks
League of Villains
Meeting the villains
Aizawa-sensei is badass
Girls Day Out Part 1
➣ Calling Todoroki Shoto
➣ Calling Bakugo Katsuki
➣ Calling Midoriya Izuku
➣ Calling Hawks
➣ Calling Shigaraki Tomura
✋︎ ♋︎❍︎ ⧫︎♋︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎❖︎♏︎❒︎
Sports Festival Is Terrifying
The Ultimate Plan
I'm Level One But I'm Fighting The Boss
Introspection
Beauty Comes From Within... Or Your Fists
✡︎□︎◆︎❼︎❒︎♏︎ ☹︎□︎♍︎🙵 ♋︎■︎♎︎ ✋︎❼︎❍︎ 😐︎♏︎⍓︎
𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖄𝖔𝖚
Ona...?
And You Get A Hug, And You Get A Hug, Eveyone Gets A Hug!
Ah Shmitz, Here We Go Again.
New Year Special Incorrect Quotes!
The New Hero Costume ft. Hawks
Exams Suck!
Presque Vu
To Pass Or Not To Pass
☜︎⌧︎♍︎♓︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎
ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
Is It Hot In Here Or Just You
➣ Talk to: Sero Hanta
➣ Talk to: Kaminari Denki
➣ Talk to: Kirishima Eijiro
Mineta Can Die For All I Care
A Letter From A Beloved
💕 2k Special! 💕
I'm Dumb
A Wild 'Child' Has Been Spotted!
✨A Little Lore On The Side✨
How Does This Even Work
Wait, This Wasn't What Happened
Five Stages Of Greif, My Friend
Escape From Nothing
Hey Mr. Policeman
Is This The End?
A/N About Endings
Hero Ending: Sacrifice
Villain Ending: Ruby and Sapphire
Announcement
True Ending - Loneliness
That's the end folks :/

You want some leaf juice?

949 36 30
By procrastination_who

"Okay, I have some questions while we wait... What happens to my parents in the other universe? Am I dead there? Are... are my parents okay?"

"U-um, I don't really know."

"What. The. Crap. Musaki, I thought you were supposed to know."

"Here's your tea!" The waitress came to us with our green tea. I smiled back to her as she placed the food we ordered on the table. This was the part where most fanfics write the waitress as... trying to steal your man kind of person. But this one was actually nice. "If you need anything don't hesitate to call me!"

Because she's nice I'm gonna describe her. She had slate blue hair and yellow-ish eyes. She looked kind and really pretty. I mean damn. The show should've definitely shown people like her more often.

We thanked her for our meal; which consisted of two hamburgers, French fries and two glasses of cola. This is the hight of luxury! We ate our meal and decided to try and help me design a hero costume. I decided to go with something easy to move in, yet looked kinda cool. My quirk doesn't really have any special needs so I could go more for a tactical point of of view.

I started doodling some ideas down, but none of it spoke to me. I wrote down some key words and what I liked and didn't like.

Musaki and I payed for our stuff and he started leading me down the road he thought it was happening at. On the way I met Deku. He looked sad and I knew why. I didn't bother to ask. I knew what it felt like to be asked questions when you didn't want to talk.

"Deku! Hey!" I gave him a big smile and waved. Musaki had already left to give me and Deku some space. I needed to lead them right? And I need some space to work. 

"Hey (y/n)..."

"Bad day, huh? When I have a bad day, I just think of fluffy sheep and stuff. Uhhhh, think of what you like, I guess. Ooooh, think of you as a hero! That's gonna be so awesome! You better join U. A. with me!"

I talked most of the way till we reached the place where the sludge monster was. We walked closer to see the sludge monster had taken Katsuki. Deku, noticing this, immediately ran towards the sludge monster. Dammit, Deku! I'm gonna help ya, ya little nerd!  

I ran after him, just as he threw the bag at them. I brought the cap of a trash bin near me to protect me and deku from some sludge. The villain flayed around, trying to push us inside. I noticed the look Katsuki had in his eyes. I've never seen him this scared. He had some tears in his eyes, which mostly looked like frustration tears.

"Bakugou Katsuki! If you don't fight back, then I will pinch you in the face, you idiot!"

I was crying now. Ugly crying. I brought the trash can cap towards me and pushed it into the villain as hard as I could. 

"Leave me, you damn nerds! I don't need your help!"

"You're in trouble Kacchan! I can't leave you like this!"

I felt an immense amount of rage fill my body. This villain will not make a loner of my best friend. I took a deep breath in and muttered, "Pull". I dragged both of my hands to the side and pulled open the sludge monster, making Katsuki fall forward. 

"Don't worry children! Why? Because I am here!"

The rest of the fight was a blur for me and I only vaguely remembered the scene from the show. The only major things I could remember was the punch. It felt so powerful. I could feel the wind against my skin. This is what power feels like. 

Later on, me and Deku got being lectured for being stupid. 

"You could've gotten killed! You have to think before you do something! You have your whole lives ahead of you and you could've lost that! I'm gonna have to call your parents, but young lady, if you use your quirk without a license again, I will have to press charges." 

I gave him my parents' number. This is gonna be a great talk at home. Deku had already stood up and started packing up his stuff. He had a dejected look on his face but he didn't notice that I was staring. 

By the time they finished lecturing us, Katsuki had already woken up. I crawled over to him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and placed my forehead on the crook of his neck. He stiffened up, but he didn't push me off. 

"I'm really glad that you're okay, Katsuki. Please don't do that again."

"Says the one that ran up to villain to try and protect me. I'd like to let you know that I was totally fine! Let the damn nerd know it too." 

"Sure." I giggled. I stood up and waved goodbye to Katsuki. 

I ran up to Deku, who still looked sad. I tried to cheer him up, but he still looked sad and dejected. When nothing worked, I just straight up gave him a hug. He was a blushing mess after but he was better. 

The deflated All Might turned the corner and Deku stopped in his tracks. In a moment of surprise, he said, "ALL MIGHT?!" out loud. I knew that was All Might, but I decided to act surprised.

"All... Might?"

"Wait (y/n)! You're here! And he's here! Oh my god! All Might! I'm so sorry! I-"

"It's okay Deku. U-um, you can explain later... I guess?" I let out an awkward laugh before I continued. "You guys might want some alone time." I speed walked out of there, and dialed Musaki. 

"Dude, you won't believe what just happened. I'm pretty sure that All Might is giving Deku the explanation." I giggled. "Can you come over? I want fan girl soooo bad."

Minutes later, Musaki was over and we were feasting ourselves on snacks. I took this moment to ask him about some questions I had about my life.

"Dude, what are my quirks side effects? You never pushed me over board."

"Um, sure!" He munched on some chips and started to explain. "Uh, your hair turns white and your eyes turn blue or red, if you push too hard. Because, you know, melanin and stuff."

"Yep, thanks! And, uh, do you know about the extra student coming. I don't know anything about them. Do I have to 'lead' them too?"

"Uh, do whatever you want, I'm super dead inside."

"I swear to god Musaki, stop making references."

"I'm willing to wait for it."

"For what?"

"You to gain a sense of humor."

I cracked up on that and spend the rest of the evening, laughing around with Musaki. It was pretty late when he decided to go home, and I wanted to walk him home. A bad idea, really. But I had a good quirk so what could go wrong?

After dropping him home, I started to walk home. The street was pretty silent, and the sun was starting to set. Shit, I should hurry home. Don't wanna get raped. 

There was dark alleyway that was an easy shortcut to my house. So I..... didn't take it and walked the path that was safer. Turns out it wasn't safe, cause a random guy started cat calling me. And I definitely looked fifteen. 

The damn guy started to follow me, and soon ran up to me. He pulled my hair and pushed me into the wall. 

"Hey sweetie. Don't worry, I'll go gentle with ya!" 

"You won't be able to have me, you creep!" I started kicking, but he activated his quirk. Seems like he had a silencing quirk, which made my yelling go to waste.

"Praying upon those younger and weaker than you is pathetic. Seems like the plague has infected your brain as well. One less virus infected vessel is better for the world."

My hands were free. What the hell just happened?! I turned scared for my life. Could it be... No. It really is him. "T-thank you..."

"Are you one of the useless people who are infected with the virus?"

"U-um, I d-do have a q-quirk, yes."

"Tch, I have wasted my time." He lifted up his hands ready to activate his quirk, when I yelled, "Wait! It was given to me! I'm originally quirkless!"

His expression changed from disgust to curiosity. "Oh?" I held my head down and stared down to the floor. I heard the footsteps recede. Sighing a sigh of relief I looked up straight and saw that there was mask in front of me. 

It looked like a plague protection mask from the old times. It fit my face perfectly as if he had made as a custom fit. I didn't even know HE made it. Guess it was just my dream to have that come true. I sighed and brought it with me home. It wasn't after my curfew so I was kinda safe.

I stared at the mask as I laid in my bed. Does this dude carry fancy masks everywhere he goes? I'm in debt to you now, Chisaki. I hope I don't get into a mess with this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.4K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
2.2M 103K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
1.4K 121 8
❛ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄? ❜ 𓈃 Like a torn canvas spread across a makeshift dreamscape, you trudge ...
176K 7.2K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...