Lloyd X F!Reader

By HcaxlHOB

(Y/n) (L/n). The Wind Ninja goes on adventures with the other Elemental Ninja; Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, etc. Wh... More

A/N
Introduction
Can of Worms
A/N
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Free Time AKA Behind The Scenes
A/N
How Llyod pranks you and the Ninja
How The Ninja Reacted To You Being The Master of Wind
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
A/N
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
A/N
What You and The Ninja Do
A/N
Season 2
Guilt. (A/N)
How You And The Ninja Pass Your Free Time
Confessing
Child's Play
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Who Broke It?
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
The Invitation
Only One Can Remain
Versus
A/N
Ninja Roll
Spy for a Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Last stand
Winds of Change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curse World Pt 1
Curse World Pt 2
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
A Dinner With Nadakhan
Wishmasters
The Last Resort

Day of the Dragon

1.5K 34 23
By HcaxlHOB

I smiled as the others were destroying a blimp and sinking the ferry, "Sink the ferry. No one's getting off this island." Jay said. Chen's men were struggling, trying to get rid of the ropes tied around them but didn't work.

"The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse." Cole said. I sighed, crossing my arms, "What about Skylar?" Kai asked and Lloyd out his hand on his shoulder, "She wasn't ale to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her." Lloyd explained.

I smiled softly, "He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time." Cole smiled. "I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental Masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep." Garmadon frowned lightly.

-With Skylar-

"I hate to admit it but maybe Chen losing his army was a good thing." Kapow said. "I know, I was thinking the same thing!" Chope said. "Look at us! We're in his inner circle!" Kapow spun around excitingly. "And he trusts us to guard his daughter." 

Then Skylar shook her chains, making Kapow and Chope yelp and point their spears at her. "I have to scratch... my face." The two stayed silent but one of them pointed a spear near Skylar and used it to scratch her face. "Thank you."

-With Clouse and Chen-

"I couldn't have asked for a better pet. Garmadon will pay for what they've done." Clouse clenched his fist but Chen rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, big tear for the big snake. can we get on with it? The Blade-Copter should be fixed by now and I have to get off this island. You serve me, remember?" Chen asked.

"He's not a snake, Master, he's a serpent. and might I remind you my pet never betrayed us. That was your daughter." Clouse stood up, "Leave her out of this. She held up her end of the bargain and used her powers to break them up. It's not her fault she went a little boy crazy at the end." Chen said.

"That's it. She's absorbed all their powers. How could we be so blind?" Clouse asked. "Right. We're not blind. We see clearly. And what is it that we see so clearly?" Chen looked at Clouse. "Master, perhaps there's another way to get what you want." Clouse smirked.

~~~

"Free her." Chen said. 

"Uh, but Master, she still has her powers." Kapow said. "And I still have the power to stuff you in a fortune cookie! Free her now!" Kapow and Chope did as told and Chen walked closer, "Skylar, how dare they tie you up. I blame myself for your slip in judgment." Chen tried to grab her arm but Skylar pulled away.

"It wasn't a slip in judgment. The Ninja were right." Skylar said, "And I was wrong. wrong to steal their powers. Wrong to transform myself into a snake. Wrong because you needed a father, and I wasn't there." Chen smiled awkwardly and turned back around frowning.

"....You think my powers can still turn you into Anacondrai." Skylar looked at her father in disgust, "You have aborbed the powers of every elemental fighter." Clouse explained. "But the staff crystal was destroyed." Skylar stated.

"And that crystal was obtained from the crystal caves here on the island which we can go to now to complete the spell! We have everything we need to make everyone happy. Isn't that great news?" Chen grinned.

"But this isn't just my power, it's all of it. Taking everything from me could hurt me. Or worse." Skylar backed away. "Heh, no plan is perfect." Chen shrugged, "You care more about your power than your own daughter." Skylar glared slightly.

"Without power, I'm insignificant. Is that what you want? An insignificant father?" Chen frowned. "I never had a choice, did I? you should have never taken off the chains." Skylar frowned. "Get her!" Chen ordered.

Kapow and Chope ran towards Skylar but she jumped out of the way and ran towards the shadow. And appeared on top of a wall of rocks, "You're not insignificant, you're pitiful!" Skylar vanished again.

"How long do I have to listen to these insults? Will someone please seize her?!" Chen shouted. Skylar then jumped down and used Gravity to try and get away but a guard grabbed her foot and pulled her down.

Someone then tried to get the jump on Skylar but she used the power of smoke and got away. She then pushed him off and grabbed a overboard from the side of the vehicle. She activated it and got on, exiting the caves.

Clouse frowned and started to chant some words, shooting out balls of dark magic at her, but luckily, she dodged and got away. A few of Chen's men groaned and one of them turned to Chen, "The Blade Copter is fixed. Do you still want to leave the island?" He said.

"Argh! What do you think!? Course not, I want her!" Chen said, as everyone got on their vehicles and started to chase Skylar. "Kaput, Flip-Flop. After her!" Chen ordered. "Actually, it's pronounced Kapow and Chope..."

Chen growled and walked towards the two, but they got scared and ran to their vehicles, chasing Skylar as well. "Ugh! Why didn't anyone ever tell me raising a daughter would be this difficult?" Chen asked.

-With the elementals-

"Looks like all the action is over by now." Griffin smiled and kicked a rock into the water, "Put me on "Most Ultimate Extreme Ninja Challenge" and watch me smoke that course. I'll just-" Neuro than groaned slightly, "What is it?" Griffin asked.

"Skylar's sending me a message. We have to tell the Ninja." Neuro said and Griffin nodded, running towards them.

-With you and the others-

I was in the trees until I noticed a remand white streak coming towards us and stopped, "Griffin?" I jumped down and walked towards them, "Chen just found out Skylar's powers can finish the spell. She's in danger." Griffin explained.

"He's replaced his elemental staff with the elements in his daughter." Garmadon frowned. "Where?" Kai asked. "Other side of the island." Griffin said. "I'm going after her." Kai said. "We all are. Jay, Zane, you take the Mech and Buggy. Cole and I will take the Roto Jet. Lloyd, You and Y/n will take the skies. Nya, how fast will she go?" Garmadon explained.

"Fast enough." Nya  started up the mobile bounty. "Everyone else stay here and guard the camp. Let's get a move on!" Lloyd got out his dragon and I flew up above the treetops. I waited for Lloyd and we nodded, flying out.

"Y/n! You go forward! I'll go this way!" I looked at him and nodded, "Good luck!" We separated and I started to fly faster. "Hopefully she's okay.." I muttered and looked towards the ground. "No... No... Not there...C'mon.. Where are you?"

I  kept looking around until I heard Kai say that he found Skylar and was heading back. I sighed out of relief and turned back around, back to the others. "Damn.. I flew far.."

After a while, my breathing became quicker. "Already? I need to hurry." I flew faster and made it just in time. I landed and heaved, putting my hands on my knees. Jay saw me, "You okay, kid?" He put his hand on my back. 

I nodded, "Y-yeah!.. Fine.." I then felt an arm around me and a hand on my wrist. I looked over and saw Jay helping me walk to the others. "Y/n! Are you okay?" Lloyd took me from Jay and carried me like a bride. "Thanks" I rested my head on his chest.

"How long have you been flying?" I sighed, "I reached my limit... I really need to work on that." Lloyd chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I then looked around and found myself staring at the ocean.

"You okay?" I nodded and I pushed myself off of Lloyd, "Hey, hey. Take it easy." I smiled, "I'm fine." Then I saw someone walk around the corner, "Garmadon!" Lloyd widen his eyes and smiled, "Dad!!" Lloyd ran towards him and hugged him.

"I don't see Skylar or Kai." Garmado looked around, "They said they were on their way,." Then Garmadon started groaning. I widened my eyes. "Dad, what's wrong?" Lloyd asked. "I don't know." Garmadon said.

I then noticed his tattoo glowing. I furrowed my eyebrows and connected the dots and gasped, "Oh no." I ran to them and kneeled next to Lloyd, "The spell. Chen's doing the spell!" I explained. Everyone looked at me and widened their eyes.

I looked at the captured men and I screamed, falling on my butt. "Oh.." Lloyd frowned, "Don't worry. I'm always on your side." Garmadon reassured him. I shook my head and stood up, "Come on!" I ran towards the others but suddenly my legs gave out. 

I yelped and fell to the ground. I looked behind me and saw an Anacondrai with it's tail wrapped around my legs. I tightened my jaw and tried to unwrap myself, "Damn!" I panted, and then felt myself get lifted off the ground,  "Wha- AH!!" I screamed as I got thrown into someone.

I looked and saw Cole, "Sorry!" I got off and Cole grabbed me by the hand and we ran away, "Retreat!!" Garmadon said. "Get everyone to the palace!"

After everyone ran inside, we closed the doors and pushed ourselves on the door. "Snake among us!" Jay yelled, "No, don't! It's my father!" Jay pushed him out the way, "First, it was for arms, then you became a dragon. Would you mind picking a body and sticking to it, please?" Jay asked.

"Could use a little help here!!" I yelled as the Anacondrai continued to bang on the door. Then, they started to stab the door, I widened my eyes and screamed and jumped away as a sword stabbed where I was.

Then it went quiet. Cole started to open the door, "No! Wait! It could be a trick." Jay stopped him. We then ran towards a ladder leading up to the second floor. We then looked around and gasped, seeing Chen and his men.

"He has the Roto Jet!" I stated, then Chen started to shoot at us and we dodged it in time. We then stood up and we watched them leave. "This, this is just priceless! He took the Roto Jet and all of the blade copters!" Jay complained.

"What have we done?" Nya asked. "We all have families in Ninjago." Griffin said, sadly. "Mom..." I muttered, sadly. Jay continued to complain, "Your father was right, Lloyd. We thought we had the upper hand. Our guard was down and look what happened."

"I'll go alone..." Lloyd said, "What? No! I refuse! You're gonna take on his whole army?!" I asked. "I'm the only one with an elemental dragon." Lloyd frowned. "Not anymore!!" 

We gasped and saw Zane, riding a dragon! I cheered and jumped. "he unleashed the dragon too!" Karlof said. "Zane! None of us could do that before!! You gotta tell us how you did that!" Jay said. 

"I faced my fear. When I realized it wasn't something in front of me that held me back, but something inside me, I found a deeper power. A dragon power." Zane explained. I laughed seeing Kai have one as well. "Zane's right. We all have this power inside of us. But you have to see that it's not the Anacondrai we're afraid of. It's our doubt." Kai said.

"Divided, we failed. But together, we will succeed." Kai said.

"Energy!"

"Lightning!" 

"Earth!"

"Wind!"

"Metal!"

"Speed!"

"Shadow!

Everyone had begun jumping off, unleashing their dragons as well. "Woo hoo!!!" I threw my hands up and laughed, "The battle of our past has returned, but we will rise to meet that challenge." Garmadon said.

"Chen brought us here so that only one of us would remain. Well? We are one!!" Kai stated. I smirked, "Now! Its time to go kick some Anacondrai butt!!" I shouted and we began to fly towards Ninjago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 816 19
(PRONOUNS USED IN THIS ARE THEY/THEM) You're a student at Hexside, you wanted to be in more than one track, while trying to prove to your principal t...
98.5K 2.7K 15
Tom Lucitor from Svtfoe x Reader. I'm the year younger sister of Marco Diaz, i'm kinda average and my life is mostly boring, except when i'm hanging...
85.9K 2.3K 14
Hiccup x reader; sequel to my book "Just friends?"
153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad