Book 2: Young N' Wild(Guns N'...

By xenonymousss

****PROLOGUE**** Year 2007, Fifteen years ago, Crystal Watson married one of the world's greatest frontman, A... More

Young N' Wild (Guns N' Roses Fanfiction)
1: Jumpin' out of the window
2: The Prince of Dark romance
3: My River of Tears has run Dry
4: My Home's In Your Arms
5: Another doll to play with
6: Evil Princess almost failed
7: A dose of your own medicine
8: You know where the fuck you are?
9: Evil Princess seeks for revenge
10: Guns N' Roses?
11: Evil Princess & The Gifted Musician
12: New Year's Eve
13: When darkness turns to light
14: Going back to school
15: Looks can be deceiving
16: Mr. Rich Kid likes her
17: A secret crawled out of the grave
18: Longing for love & attention
20: Evil Princess's Heartworks
21: Good Bye Bitch
A/N: Story's on hold
22: When the past calls
23: Tell me you don't love me
24: Evil Princess has another plan
25: Evil Princess is a living doll
26: Caught in a Web
27: Gettin' high with the Terror Twins
28: Evil Princess thought she's a Happy Bitch
29: I don't want to talk about it
30: Prom King and Queen
31: Evil Princess is falling in love
32: The Rich Kid's Family
33: Hearts don't lie
34: If the world
35: The Happy Ending
EPILOGUE
Author's Very Important Note

19: It's not love, it's lust

528 18 12
By xenonymousss

The snow was falling ever faster, we got even more farther. I never cared, this is what I wanted, another night alone with him.

"Where are we going right now, Princess?" his precious voice broke the silence.

"At your home" I said that more likely as a command than a request.

He suddenly pulled the break, stopping by a dark playground covered with snow. "What's wrong?" I whipped my head to face him.

"Nothing, stay here. I'll just go buy something and I'll take you back to Axl" he went out of the car and I totally ignored what he told me. I followed him out of the car.

"I said stay in there" he repeated.

As we stand there under the old, busted lamp, I stared into his raven eyes again and I started crying. "Why do you always have to push me away?"

"I'm too busy to play games with you"

"Is that really how you think about me? A stubborn kid? Richard! Why don't you try to see the truth and stop pretending!" I yelled at him.

He sighed, flipping his dark hair out of his face. "Just like any other girls out there, you're just fascinated about what you see and you don't want me for who I am because first of all, you never know me personally"

His words hurted me, like always. My tears won't stop. That's not true, I wasn't just fascinated about how good he looks. I fell in love with his talent and with his personality. I haven't known him that much but I wanted him.

"You don't know, hard it is" I began speaking and he looked away. "I may not know you personally but I admire how talented you are. Don't judge me Richard"

He sneered. "You? Admire my talent? That's stupid. Listen to this, I have a wife and a two-year-old daughter. But the child barely knows me because the girl left me. You know why?" he stepped towards me, not breaking eye contact with me. "That's because of my talent, my hapiness, my life, because I am a musician and music is a self-fulfillment. I'm too busy for anything"

H-he has a wife?

... but they're separated...

"I will accept that. If it's your life because I love you!" I accidentally spat out. Just by saying those words, I've lost my strength, I felt myself falling on my knees and I slightly sunk on to the thin layer of snow on the ground.

"Let's go home. Stop that" Richard said blankly. He tried to hold me by the wrist but my mood swings started to bother me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" my voice cracked. He remained calm, knelting infront of me as he cup my face with his warm touch.

"Get up. It's too cold out here" he said softly with his graspy voice.

"No-" I was interrupted when he bent down to wrap his muscular arm around my waist. He threw me over his shoulder, lifting me from the ground

"What the fuck!" I shrieked as he carry me to his car.

"Please keep quiet. People might think that I was abducting you" he sat me beside the driver's seat, shutting the door close and also, he went inside.

"God, you're going to kill me" he let out a heavy sigh, resting his head over the stirring wheel. I just sat there, sniffling while wiping off my tears.

"Barbara, I'm sorry but this is not right. How many times do I have to tell you that you're too young and we can never be!"

"You just hate me because I'm terrible!" I veiled my face with the blood-red strands of my hair.

I'll do everything to make his heart give up. If it's a mistake to fall for an adult like him, then I don't mind if I'll go wrong as long as I love him. Because I know he wants me too, he just can't express it.

"No, I don't hate you. What made you say that?" he glared at me.

"Every rejection you have showed me"

"Don't you understand-"

"No! Richard!" I interrupted him. "I don't understand you!"

"That's because you haven't known me" he said softly.

You're too young...

We can never be...

I just shook my head and cried continuously.

"Fine, just stop crying. It freaks me out" he let out another sigh. "I'll keep you tonight"

***

He drove to his apartment and I just remained quiet, not even thinking what will my Dad say if he found out that I wasn't at home.

"Seriously, you don't know what I'm about to lose if your father knows this" he muttered as he unlock the front door. A simple and neat place to stay, just like him. He's beautiful inside and out.

"Leave that to me" I replied, looking around the living room that was more likely a music studio. There were couches, a table, television, a stereo with huge speakers, desktop and some of his acoustic guitars hang from the wall. He may be too busy, but he still manage to keep his place well-groomed.

"Yeah that's just so easy" he said sarcastically. "And what would he say, he'll find out that you're with me anyway"

"No, he won't know this. I swear" I insisted.

"Good Night. I'm off to bed" he went into the one of the hallways.

He knows why I'm here but I swear he's fighting off his desire for me.

"You're always trying to resist me!" I yelled running to the hallway, across the neat living room but I gasped when I got near him, realizing that we're about to enter his bedroom.

"Resist you? Honestly that was the hardest thing to do" he said seriously, kicking the door open.

My heart fluttered. "What do you mean?"

Is he going to quit pretending?

"You said you love me and that was surprising" he faced at me with his mischievous smirk. The hallway was quite dark, but the glow of moonlight, coming from the window reflected on to his ivory face.

"Because I really do. I ran away from home just to be with... you" I nearly choked, those eyes are seducing me.

"Like spending this night with me?" his devious look got me under his spell.

"Yes..." before I could realize what I was doing, we're already into his room. The door was locked and we're all alone. He slowly took off his shirt, showing off his muscular body, covered with tattoos.

"Tell me, what you really wanted" he held my wrists, pinning me against the wall.

"Love me" I said directly into his eyes.

He kissed me on the lips again and it led me to a mistake that I will never ever regret.

***

I woke up to an unusual morning, the memories of last night were still fresh in my mind. His scent, his perfume filled the atmosphere. I opened my eyes and I saw him next to me, his back was facing me and I had a perfect view of those amazing tattoos he has.

"Richard..." I whispered as I stretch out my hand towards the top of his head, combing my fingers down his dark hair. I didn't realized that he's actually awaked this time. Without facing me, he got up, walking out of the room. My heart sank. I was left alone, wondering if it was worth it. He's still confused and unsure about me till now. I grabbed my clothes on the floor and quickly slipped them on.

I went out of his room after fixing myself. In the living room, he was sitting there, looking down on the floor. I slowly approached him and sat beside him.

"I'm sorry... " his voice trailed off.

"Why my dear? You did nothing wrong" I replied, furrowing my eyebrows as I glare at the gifted musician.

"Clearly you are too young to be aware of what I've done" he faced away from me.

I thought we're okay...

"I'm not violated. I told you, I love you and I'm ready to give everything to you"

He turned to me with the most sarcastic smile I've ever seen.

"Well for me, it's not love. It's lust"

Those words shattered my heart into millions of pieces.

How could he be so cruel to me?

I got up, clenching my fist. "You don't worth it!"

"Don't blame me. You're a stubborn teenage girl who keeps on throwing yourself on me" he said with disgust in his voice as if I was a slut who forced him on bed.

"Because I... I thought you had feelings for me from the very start!" I exclaimed.

"You've mistaken my good approach. Well I'm not a dirty, self-destructive rockstar who fucks women and throw them out the next day, I'm supposed to be a musician with class and integrity but now you got me ruining myself"

A/N:

CLIFFHANGER

Halloooo Readers!
I'm back after a long time. Forgive me people, I'll be trying to update more often this time because March 27 will be my graduation day and say hello to summer vacation!

On with the story, did you read that guys?

It's not love, it's lust. How harsh isn't it?

What would the Evil Princess do now?

Come on give me some freaking feedbacks out there people!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 58
"Baby, I'm a sociopath, Sweet serial killer. On the warpath Cause I love you just a little too much." In which a woman loses her baby, and a hybrid a...
190K 5.1K 50
After losing her mother at a young age, Leila King was broken, alone and trapped but didn't know how to escape. It was until she met Jace Wayland, a...
114K 2.5K 24
Sequel to "The End" Rosalina Gilbert is pregnant. After everything she's been through she's now pregnant with Klaus Mikaelson's baby. She's in New O...
26.9K 437 13
~edited~ i have nothing to say for this, besides that this is Tsuchigomori x Reader. random info tsuchigomori is sorta ooc (out of character) so sry...