Wildflower- C.H.

By wildflowercal02

A Calum Hood fanfiction "I hear you callin' out my name I love the sound, I love the taste and I can see it i... More

Intro(updated characters)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
12.5
13
15
16
17
18
19
NOT AN UPDATE

14

1.1K 38 19
By wildflowercal02

-Thursday, July 19th, 2018-

Calum's rehearsals had started Monday but all week I have been busy with work. I had to fill out a bunch of paperwork for this update the company was doing with our information, they were pretty vague but I just did it anyway.

Today was my first day off since Saturday and I was headed over to their rehearsal studio. I hopped out of the uber, giving the driver 5 stars. He had water and snacks and the whole set up how could I not?

 I should ask Calum if I could bring Harlow, Haley had been home a lot so it wasn't really a problem but it would be fun to have her with me.

I got lost trying to find my way to the main rehearsal area so I called Calum

"Hello?"

"Hey I'm here but I'm kind of lost..."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm right next to the water fountain and bathrooms," I said looking around me

"Okay give me a sec," I heard Calum walking through the phone and a few seconds later saw him peek around the corner down the hall, I hung up the phone and started walking towards him.

"Where were you guys at? Please tell me I didn't just walk past the room," I finished starting to walk with him to the rehearsal room.

"We are around the corner and down the hall like immediately after we turn, so you probably did walk past us," He finished with a cheeky smile.

Eventually, he led us to the room and it was bigger than I had expected it to be with shorter ceilings. There was a mini-stage in the front of the room and in the very back there were couches and chairs that were occupied by a few familiar faces but some I did not recognize.

All the faces I didn't know ended up being some of their team, I'm guessing to make sure the setlist was okay and worked well together. I was waved over by Crystal who was sitting on one of the long couches with Andy and Sierra.

That reminds me that I should still catch up with KayKay to see how she and Ash are doing. I've talked to him a little bit but he was a bit dismissive, instead, asking me about my job. In the middle of our texting conversation, he had called me to ask how I was doing after the Aaron run-in because he had heard from Luke and Calum. I had explained how I was shaken up but I was doing okay now.

I actually was doing a bit better, the flashback nightmares had slowly decreased in intensity as the weeks went on and I think seeing the posts Kareena was making about him made me feel less scared about where he was.

It could also have a little bit to do with Calum.

Rehearsals for him and Ash ended at 2, Mike and Luke had to stay longer because of some guitar stuff, I don't quite know the reason why.

I sat down in between Sierra and Crystal and we chatted for a bit while the boys set up their instruments and talked with their team.

The boys strummed a few chords and sang to themselves as their team talked once again. Ashton raised his drumstick before speaking,

"I strongly vote we start the show with Babylon and then go into talk fast," Ashton stated looking at the others for approval, Calum chimed in.

"I agree, I think for the beginning the 'higher' parts can be blasted and distorted at the beginning, before we even get into playing the song, to sort of hype the crowd up,"

"I think that is a sick fuckin' idea," Michael exclaimed, turning to Calum then to Luke.

"So I'm the only one who wants 'more' to start the show?" Luke deadpanned turning to look at the rest of his bandmates, they all nodded.

"Sorry mate, but starting the show with fuckin BABYLON, that's gonna be the coolest shit," Michael spoke.

"aw shit, It actually seems kind of cool," Luke said looking at his feet.

"So we have the first 2 songs now? Babylon and Talk fast." Ashton asked looking from his bandmates to their team.

"Wow it was that easy, we've only been arguing about this for the whole week," Calum said while looking down at his bass fingering some notes.

"You guys have been wearing me down the entire time mate, at this point its 3 against 1 so I'll just give it to you guys," Luke leaned over to Calum squishing his cheeks.

Is that what Luke felt like when I cuddled with Sierra because if so... damn.

---

A few hours later and their rehearsal was done, they went over their week so far, and early on in the week, they had gotten the order of the end of the show.

They knew they were going to 'end' with Jet Black Heart and Want You Back but then come back out for the encore with She Looks So Perfect and Youngblood but other than that and some straggling ideas they hadn't gotten anything done.

Today they had more progress, deciding the first 2 songs and the bridge between them. It was cute seeing all of them in work mode, not on a gigantic stage.

I said goodbye to Sierra and Crystal, making plans with both later in the week to have some 'girl talk'.

Calum, Ashton, and I walked out of the rehearsal room but were quickly stopped by Ashton who held up a bag before we left the building.

"I grabbed some random things from my house to dress up in so we won't get papped, I saw some of them out there when I first got here," Calum and I looked at each other then glanced at the plastic bag.

"I don't think I have to dress up but if you guys want to then go ahead, or I could just leave through the back or something," I proposed while the two large men were crouched on the ground looking through the bag.

"c'mon Bo I wanna see you wear this wig," Ashton said as he pulled out a blonde wig from the bag

"Where in the hell did you get that?" I asked grabbing it from him to feel it.

"It was an old Halloween costume the whole band did," He smiled up at me and I threw it over my head just to amuse them.

"Wow you look way different as a blonde," Calum said getting up and straightening the wig for me.

"This would just bring more attention to me," I looked in the mirror and tried smoothing down the frizzy sides.

"Yeah you're right, and I prefer you as a brunette anyway," He said playfully ripping the wig off and tossing it at Ashton.

"You guys are no fun," Ashton said stuffing everything back in beside a baseball cap and a bucket hat.

Calum went for the bucket hat and told me that he'd meet me around back if there were no paps. I nodded and started heading to the back door.

---

We made it out of their rehearsal studio safely, the paps leaving earlier in the day. I made my way around to the front to meet them. 

"What's the plan for you guys then?" Ashton said turning to Calum and I.

"Probably get something to eat, hang out at one of our places," I answered when Calum looked at me expectantly.

"That sounds perfect! I've never seen your apartment Bo," Ashton responded. My mouth stayed open for a bit before I remembered to respond.

"O-Oh okay sounds like a plan," I stuttered out still a bit shocked, the original plan was for just Cal and I to hang out but hanging out wish Ash would be good too.

"Mate I thought you said you were gonna talk to KayKay after this," Calum pushed out looking over to Ash who's happy face was now dropping a bit.

"I don't think I said that, I think you are remembering wrong Cal," Ash said slapping Calum on the shoulder while walking a bit ahead. Before Calum sped up with Ashton he looked back at me, grabbing my forearm softly, and giving me a look to just stay behind a few steps for a bit. I nodded and decided now would be a good time to text KayKay.

KayKay

Hi! Did you maybe want to hang out soon? I haven't seen you in a while!

K: !! sure, sorry for being absent Ashton and I had a fight

I was told a bit about it from Cal but if you wanted Sierra, Crystal and I were going to hang out later this week

K: is ash with you now?

yea we are walking back from their rehearsal, I'm with him and Cal

K: oh

I could try to convince him to call you?
if you wanted

K: can you? plz don't tell him I agreed
we are in the battle of stubbornness right now

you got it xx

Calum and Ashton fell back into line with me a few minutes later, Ashton looking more worn down.

"Ash... you should just call her, I don't know whats going on but... well I just think its a good idea," I finished feeling a bit flustered from trying to think of a reason that wouldn't make me seem suspicious. 

"Just do it Mate, there's no use in waiting for her, she's more stubborn than you," Calum said shoving Ashton a bit.

"You guys are pretty early in the dating thing right now so just be prepared for some fights later on,"

"We're not dating-" Calum and I said at the same time.

"Well, that's creepy, maybe you should be after what just came out of your mouths," Ashton responded shaking his head before bringing it back up to look at us.

"but like you're together right?"

"well, I mean-" I started feeling awkward not knowing what Calum was going to say

"Yeah," He interrupted and I found myself smiling a bit.

Would it be horrible to be actually dating Calum? Aaron kind of ruined everything but maybe in the future.

---

We ended up compromising with Ashton and grabbing food before he called KayKay.

"Mate, we should mess around with the fans twitter and pretend that your single besides we haven't gone on in a few days, they are probably starving by now," Ashton said while eating his burger.

"I'm not gonna participate but if you and the boys want to, be my guest," Calum said back to Ashton looking up from his food.

"Do you mind?" Ashton asked looking at me while getting out his phone

"Not at all," I smiled back.

Calum was right for the most part with my social media issue. A lot of the hate died down quickly but I was still getting more attention than usual so I was barely posting anything. Not that I used it that much anyway but usually I would be posting pictures I've taken every other day.

I don't know what people think of me and Calum anymore, I think I saw a few posts about us just being friends and I've seen a few about how we've been dating since 2017. People had been trying to connect me to the band through anyone I knew and I had tagged Andy in a post in 2017.

"Ok ok does this sound good: Cal is mad cz Duke chose me over him, lol he's got nobody now,"

"That might be too obvious but I don't care, mate," Calum replied finishing off his food.

---

-Saturday, July 21th 2018-

I started a 2-day event Friday so I haven't been able to hang out with Calum or go to the rehearsals at all. But it has been fun to see what the guys came up with to post on Twitter, that has been the only time I've gone on there the past couple days.

Ashton Irwin ✔️@Ashton5sos
@calum5sos stop complaining about being alone, it's annoying

One of the guys I'm pretty sure it was Michael, logged into his secret fan account and tweeted something about the members of 5SOS and their significant others

Even Calum commented on it saying, 'man y'all just as single as my ass is'

A/N: I know that this is not exactly when it happened but I couldn't help but put it in lol

Also sorry for not posting for a few days, my brain got all jumbled with school and writing after I came back from camping so I just needed a few days rest :)

I'm gonna go slower on updates for a bit so I can slowly recover from the block I was in😭Vote and Comment if ya want:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 0 43
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU READ,OTHERWISE THE BEGINNING WON'T MAKE SENSE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THE BOTTOM PARAGRAPH!!! • • • • • J...
543 63 15
"Hey, hey, no need to be crying, or shaking, we're normal people," Ashton says. "We're idiots, sometimes," Luke chuckles. "Idiots who have po...
51.9K 2.6K 40
"what if i told you i'm actually calum hood and have been deceiving you this entire time?" "i wouldn't believe you" + or where Calum Hood, bassist of...
CODA By M =)

Fanfiction

95.4K 2.7K 41
Making her dreams come true with her best friends is everything Carter Heart could have hoped for, but it won't be easy. The introduction of a certai...