Stupid rich kid school!

By PunkAngel1245

What's with the new girl. She doesn't wear the school uniform, and when she accidently went into the host clu... More

Stupid rich kid school!
First Day
What?
Letter
Ceiling Pictures
NOT TRUE!
Singing and Attack
Hurt
Nightmare
The Accident
Aiko Once Again
Daughter?
Ask Him Out?
Almost
Bush?
How is she?!
Gone....
I'll Always Love You

Halo

3.1K 103 17
By PunkAngel1245

     Once the bell rings for school to be over, I gather my things and run out of the classroom to avoid any questions. As i'm running, I look out the window and stop. "Oh great, I'll have to wait until the campus is cleared!" I look at the thing in my hand. "Wait, isn't there a music room here."

     I head up the stairs and keep walking until i come to a pair of pink double doors. I read the sign,"Music room number three." When i open the door, I'm surprised to see that it is so neat inside. I close the door and sit on the couch. I place my case on my lap and put my flute together. As I close my flute case I think of a song to play. Maybe,, Oh! Toki wo Kizamu Uta!

     Once i finish, I put my flute onto my lap.

     "Whoa, who knew punk girl could play such a girlie instrument!" I turn around and jump off the couch causing my case to fall. In front of me are the twins and that girl pretending to be a boy, a blond guy, a dude with black hair and glasses, a tall guy with black hair and on his shoulders a small blond kid.

     I duck down and place y flute into it's case again. "I'm sorry! I thought no one uses this room." I stand up and walk past them but two hands grab my shoulders. "Oh wait! We, the host club,couldn't let a little flower like yourself leave witho-" apparently it was the tall blond guy. I grabbed his hand and flipped him across the room. "Pervert," I mutter while I wipe my hands on my skirt.

     I'm about to leave but I'm stopped by the twins. "You never answered our question, how'd you know about Haruhi?" She nods. "What are you two talking about?" the kid asks. "She knows Haruhi's a girl. And she didn't even look at her."

     I guess there is no helping it. I turn around and let them see my eyes. "Whoa, cool. You have cat eyes!"  the twins say in sync. They get closer and I step back. "You guys, knock it off!" Haruhi yells. I shake my head, "I'll tell you how I know, just come closer." They do what I say. "I know because-IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!" I whisper the first part then scream the last.

     I get a closer look at the twins as they fall onto the ground. "Wait a- are you two the Hitachiin brothers?" They nod. and I freeze. Anger starts to dwell up inside me. "So you two are the brats I heard about. The reason why I hate rich kids." I can't hold it in anymore, I reconize which one is Hikaru as he gets up and I raise my leg up to kick him in the face. Tears start to fall. "IT'S ALL YOU FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT IT HAPPENED!"  They all stare at me, even the blond guy who was sulking in a corner.

     I run out of the room and jump over the entire set of stairs. I hear footsteps but I don't stop. I ran across campus and don't stop until I make it home.

     I throw my bag onto the couch and race towards my room. I hop onto my bed and cry into my pillow. I look at the photo on my nightstand. Staring back at me is a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes. "Aiko, I met them," I whisper. I eventually drift off to sleep.

:'(    :'(     :'(

     Sunlight pours into my eyes when open them. I sit up and yawn. Since I'm already in my uniform, I go downstairs. Again, Chihiro isn't home. She leaves for work at five in the morning and doesn't get back until six p.m.

     My stomach starts to feel bad as I leave for school. When I get there, I see the host club standing together. I try to sneak past them but they spot me. "Men! It's time for operation, kidnap the princess!" Suoh-sempai yells. Everyone, except Haruhi and the guy with glasses, salutes, yells "Roger!", and run towards me.

    "KYA!" I scream and run towards my classroom.

     1 Minute Later...

     Panting, I sit down into my seat and lay my head onto my desk. The bell rings and everyone comes in.

     I ignore the twins and Haruhi and listen to the announcement. Only one catches my interest. "Anybody who is interested in music, go after school to music room number two."

     Throughout the whole day. I ignore everyone-though it wasn't easy, especially at lunch- and at the end of the day, I bolt out of the classroom towards music room 2. When I get there, only a few other students are there. I sit down in a chair like everyone else. After a few minutes, the door opens and the entire host club steps in. I avoid eye contact. They sit in the chairs in front of me.

     The door opens again and a man with black hair and brown eyes steps in. I'm guessing he's the teacher. "This seems like a good amount," he says to himself.

     He stands in front of the class and he introduces himself as Narumi-sensei. "Now, does anyone play an instrument?" My hand shoots up into the air along with Suoh-sempai's and a guy with messy brown hair. "Good, which one to you play?" Suoh goes first, "I play the piano." Next the other dude, "I can play the drums and guitar," he says in a deep voice. Finally, i say the one's I can play, "I can play nearly every single instrument and I can sing." Everyone looks at me.

     "Show us them. Something besides the flute. And sing too!" Hikaru yells. I glare at him, but soon everyone wants me to do it.

     I stand up and walks towards the piano. I search for a song and think of the perfect one.

      "Remember those walls I built

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make up a sound

     I found a way to let you in

But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo

I got my angel now."

     Everyone stares closely at me. I don't stop.

     "It's like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

It's the risk that I'm takin'

I ain't never gonna shut you out

     Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

     You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away"

     I feel warm tears fall down my face.

     "I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

     Hit me like a ray of sun

Burning through my darkest night

You're the only one that I want

Think I'm addicted to your light

     I swore I'd never fall again

But this don't even feel like falling

Gravity can't forget

To pull me back to the ground again

     Feels like I've been awakened

Every rule I had you breakin'

The risk that I'm takin'

I'm never gonna shut you out

     Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace"

     Not one sound is made as I'm playing this.

     "You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

     I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

     I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

Halo, halo

     Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace

     You're everything I need and more

It's written all over your face

Baby I can feel your halo

Pray it won't fade away

     I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

     I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo

I can see your halo halo halo."

     No one says anything, then everyone is clapping.

     "That was wonderful, Miss Anis!" Narumi-sensei exclaims. I wipe the tears from my eyes, hopefully no one noticed them. "How'd you play that without sheet music?" he asks. I smile sadly. "I played it all the time to my mother when she was sick and before she passed away when I was seven," I reply. I sit back down at my seat. Everyone was staring at me with sadness in there eyes.

     Apparently, we were supposed to come here every Monday if we wanted to perform in a concert coming up. When it was I over I was the first one to leave. I could feel everyone's eyes on me and the host club didn't even come after me today. As I left school, I let more tears come out of my eyes. 'Mom. I miss you so much!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707 35 16
A new person is attending Ouran High School but who is it?
24.3K 703 13
Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin's younger sister Hibiki stumbles upon the host club one day on accident when showing someone to the famous music room. Whe...
7.2K 191 32
The story about how you became a host in the Ouran High School Host Club!
155K 3.6K 27
This is the story of Hina Kobayashi, a scholarship student at Ouran. Hina is a very sheltered person that walks with one foot in front of the other...