euphoria. (hs)

By CutestTwatOnTheBlock

"I've been fucked over so many times I don't even want turn to the opposite sex." Lacey Williams hasn't had t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46.
47.
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
43
94
95
Epilogue

27

3.6K 72 6
By CutestTwatOnTheBlock

When it came time for us to begin the apartment search Harry offered to drive me to Emerald and Jade's house so I could get some clothes.

I'm not there for Jade, so she can suck it up and get over it. I knocked on the door and relief flooded through me seeing Emerald answer the door. Of course though, I still am a little upset at her for not keeping her damn mouth shut but I'll deal with that later.

"Hey." She said smiling. "Hey am I able to get some clothes?" I asked. She began to look around the parking lot searching for something. "Where's your car?" "Oh..Maddie drove me." "Oh alright.." I stepped inside ignoring Emerald's questioning stares.I walked towards her room not trying to make it obvious I was here

I looked over and saw Jade getting up from the couch. I panicked and ran into the room not foegetting to lock the door behind me. It's not that I am afraid of Jade.. I'll take that back, Jade fucking scares me sometimes. I threw off Harry's clothes going thorugh my clothes doors pulling a out a whole outfit. Well just a floral dress and panties. I slipped on the underwear not giving a shit about changing my bra and threw the dress on.

"Who was at the door?" I heard Jade question. "Lacey-" "Why did she come here?" I heard her raise her voice.

I cringed not wanting to go out there. I picked Harry's clothes off of the floor and unlocked the bedroom door and booked it out towards Emerald's bedroom window. I slid it open looking down at the distance from the ground to up here. It won't be so bad. I climbed over the window sill jumping down.

I cringed remembering that I am wearing a dress so I felt the wind lift it up as I was jumping out. And just my luck, children were outside. I kept my head down walking fast back to Harry's car.

As I made it over there I could tell he was trying not to laugh but failed. Once I set foot into the car Harry exploded with laughter.

"Why in the hell did you go all ninja and jump out of the window?" "Long story, let's just get out of here." I said trying to hide myself. Any minute Jade will be plopping her head out and will come and attack me.

Harry sped off turning up the sterio. Hardcore Metal played loudly through the speakers, Harry tapped his thumbs against the steering wheel along with the beat of the drums. I watched Harry wondering how he could be so calm and collected while listening to such harsh voices screaming into a microphone.

The next song played and I looked at him with confusion. The next song was very calm and nonscreaming like. "Are the same artisits of the last song sining this song too?" Harry laughed and shook his head. "Not even." He said turning the volume up. "Who sings this?" I asked loudly to make sure Harry could hear me.We

"Twenty One Pilots." He said back. I nodded my head listening intently. "I like them." I said feeling the groove. "The songs called Stressed Out. You should definitely listen to them." I had to agree with him, I definietly do need to. The song ended as we pulled up to the fist apartment complex I was looking up last night.

Harry shut the engine off and rolled our windows up. I got out of the car walking next to Harry. I wasn't sure what we were after last- this morning. We didn't really talk about it but we have definitely gotten along way better.

We both walked into the lobby for the apartment and made our way up to the front desk. An old women sat at the front desk typing away on her computer. I don't think she heard us walk in because she still typed away not looking up at us.

"Um excuse me?" She held up her hand silencing me. Oh. So maybe she did hear us, or feel our presence? She stopped what she was doing and looked up at us. "Uh hi, I was wondering if you had any open houses for your unused apartemnts?" I tried to sound as professional as I could, but I knew I epically failed at it.

"At the moment we do not." She said looking me in the eyes. "Oh um, okay-" "Come back on Monday." She said blandly. I nodded my head backing away from the desk. Harry turned around existing the small cramped lobby. "Well she was joy." Harry sarcastically said. "You're telling me." I replied in agreement.

The search for an apartment went on for a few hours. It finally was one in the afternoon and I was about to give up. I know it's not a place I was going to be living in forever but I at least wanted one that looked clean and sanitary.

"We have one more to look at." Harry said. I nodded my head hoping this could be the one. It wasn't near any where my friends were so I would be sort of isolated from them. I didn't know exactly what to think about that. I mean I'll actually have time to myself away from all this bullshit going on with everyone but then I'll be on my own with my own negative thoughts.

Hell I am already lonely enough, and now being on my own without anyone there.. But it's for the best, so I can have a better relationship with my friend's again, I can actually get along with my parents again, and also so I can find my own happiness.

Harry sped down the freeway like a maniac.

"Could you like slow down?" I questioned holding onto the car seat for dear life. Harry looked over and smirked. "Can't handle driving with me?" "I thought I could but I am beginning to doubt myself." "Oh then you'll have to see me on my motor cycle." Harry pressed his foot on the gas going faster. I cringed closing my eyes praying we wouldn't die.

Harry turned his turn signal on and merged lanes onto the exit ramp. I exhaled all my worries as we began slowing down and halting at the stop light. I don't know if I could have lasted longer on that damn freeway with him anymore. Harry turned down the music and began to listen closely to the GPS speak. He followed the automated voice's directions and ten minutes later we were right in front of apartments. They weren't too shabby. And the neighborhood looked freindly, well decent.

"And here we are." He said stepping out of his car. I nodded my head smiling. I am already liking this place and I haven't even been inside a room yet. Harry walked by me and grabbed my hand smirking. "Think this is the one?" "I hope so."

I really do, I really do hope so. I stared down at our entertwined hands and blushed. What does this mean?

We went to the little office, lobby and spoke with the manager. He was thrilled we were here and insisted he show us the places I could stay in. "Is it your guy's first time looking for a place to stay together." I looked at Harry and saw he kept a nuetral face. "Oh no I'll be the only one living in it." I said objecting. After I said that Harry let go of my hand.

The man nodded his head and began leading the way to the apartment buildings. The first one we went into was appealing but I didn't get a great vibe from it. The next was we stepped in seemed warm and welcoming. It looked small on the outside but it honeslty was pretty spacious for a two bedroom apartment.

"This one has a great view of the sunset along with if you ever have any children living here you can watch them from the balcony." I nodded my head walking around the room I would be staying in. It had a decent closet for me, it only had one bathroom but I'll be on my own most of the time so it was basically only my bathroom.

"Do you have any questions so far?" The man asked me. "Yes how much would the rent be?" Harry questioned. "It would be around fouteen hundred a month, around there." "Would you be able to aford that?" I nodded my head. "Okay carry on." Harry said looking around. It made me smile knowing that he is listening in as well.

"I like it." I said smiling. "You do?" The man questioned. I nodded my head. "Excellent!" The man sad. "I'll leave you two here to talk. I'll be right back with the paper work." He exited the apartment and I looked over at Harry.

"What do you think?" I asked. "I like it actually. Do you want to get this one or look some more." "I'm pretty sure I want this one." Minutes later the man came back smiling.

"Now are you sure you realy want this one?" He questioned setting down the papers on the kitchen counters. "Yes." I said, because honestly I do want this one. "Okay well then sign here." He pointed. I began to sign while Harry leaned against the counter right next to me.

"Initial here." I initialed a couple pages and then shook the man's hand. "Pleasure doing business with you, and congrats on the new home." "Thank you." I said smiling. I felt so proud of myself. No more wondering where to go. I can finally relax. I looked over at Harry and squealed. Harry laughed.

"Come here." He said opening his arms. I walked into them and felt Harry wrap his arms around me. "Congratulations." He mumbled into my hair. "Thanks." I said into his chest. Harry broke the hug and smiled down at me. "So this means I can sleepover right?" I laughed but nodded. "We can so like have pillow fights and do each others hair." He mimcked a girl's voice. I laughed. Harry laughed as well slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"C'mon let's get out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.9K 37
Imagines about a not so little boy named ruel #16 Australia 22/5/2020
3.7M 80.9K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
2.6K 62 17
ca·lam·i·ty noun an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. What happens when Emaline's criminal father steals from the...
1.1M 19.9K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...