Just another book of bnha one...

By LevvinaLily

I'm bored. When I'm bored I write. You decide whether or not it's good, I'm literally doing this for my own e... More

Info โœจ
Cheated~ Dabi x reader ๐Ÿ’”
Cheated|Alt ending ~ Dabi x Reader ๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’•Cheated|Alt ending Pt.2 ~ Dabi x Keigo x Reader
Petty Bastard ~ Bakugou x Reader ๐Ÿ’›
Late ~ Drunk Hawks x reader ๐Ÿ’•
Fight ~ Bakugou x Reader โ“
Hawks x Depressed Reader ๐Ÿ–ค
Wakey, wakey ~ Tamaki x Reader ๐Ÿ’›
Deal ~ Bakugou x Reader โ“๐Ÿ’•
Big softie~ Bakugou x Reader ๐Ÿ’•
Mineta ~ Lemon๐Ÿ’›
Hell to pay ~ Tipsy Dabi x Reader๐Ÿ’•
All Mine~ Yandere Hawks x Reader๐Ÿ™‚
???~ Shinso x Reader โ“
๐Ÿ™‚Beautiful Nightmare~ Hawks x Yandere Reader
โ“HAPPY NEW YEARS๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’œ
Trypanophobia ~ Denki x Reader ๐Ÿ’•โ“
โ€ข Jealous~ Bakugou x reader Pt.1 ๐Ÿ’•
โ€ข Jealous~ Bakugou x Reader Pt.2 ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ–คThe woes of a depressed teenager๐Ÿ–ค
Thank you~ Todoroki x Reader ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’›Bakugou x Reader x Kirishima: ..so much fun..

Attention ~ Denki x reader ๐Ÿ’•

2.5K 51 31
By LevvinaLily

A/N: @simpugou requested that I write some more Denki x Reader so here you go guys. I hope you enjoy 😉✨

~ Levvina💕

• You are Denki's long term girlfriend.
• It's a weekend.
• Quirk is irrelevant

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

YOUR POV:

You and your boyfriend Denki were at your house in your living room. Your parents were away for a business trip so he basically invited himself over to make sure you were okay on your own.

You were trying to write a 3000 word evaluative essay on the play 'A Streercar Named Desire' but your high maintenance electro baby wanted you to drop your work and focus on him.

"Baaaaaaaaabe~"

"Mmm"

"When are you gonna be done?"

"When I've written 2643 more words"

"But that's gonna take soooooooooo long" he frowned, head resting in his hand as he watched you type.

"Well you don't need to sit here watching me" you sighed sparing him a single glance

"But I've got nothing to do"

"Here's a bright idea, finish the work you have due for Aizawa"

"..."

"....."

"..(Y/N) do you not love me anymore?"

"Don't be an idiot. Of course I do"

"Liarrrr"

"What do you mean??" You stopped typing to turn and face him

"If you loved me even half as much as you claim to then you'd stop typing and pay attention to me!"

"Well I'm not typing right now?"

"Take a break and let's go get McDonald's"

"Denki baby I need to finish this essay"

"Essay shmessay" he mumbled, laying flat on his stomach on the sofa , coiling his arms around your waist.

"Let me just get half way through, after that I'm all yours babe"

He glared up at you with hate in his eyes

"A quarter"

"A half"

"A fifth and that's my final offer"

"Fine, a third"

"..."

"Deal?"

"Fine. Deal"

Surprisingly he was actually being pretty compliant, that was until he started placing light kisses on your hip.

"Denki!"

"Yeah?"

"I told you to hold on"

"And I'm waiting just like you told me too" he grinned, pressing his lips against you once more but this time it wasn't a kiss.

You could feel a warm pressure building up beneath your skin as he sucked on you.

"I can't concentrate when you do that to me" you groaned in frustration

"What? When I do this?"

The second his tongue touched your skin a mini surge of electricity surged through your body.

"P-please stop" you giggled as he used his quirk to tickle you

"No can do baby boo" he winked sitting up

"Oh my god you're such a dork"

"Am I? That's odd, I thought you liked that about me?"

"Not when I'm trying to do stuff" you pouted

"Well I'm trying to do stuff too-"

"Denkiiiiii"

"-Specifically you"

"Denki!"

"You are the stuff I wanna do so take a breakkkkkkkkkk!!!"

"Denki Kaminari!"

"Yeah?"

"My laptops closed already so quit whining"

His eyes lit up as he saw the closed device and he smirked to him self triumphantly.

"So, now that you've successfully distracted me, what would you like to do Pikachu"

"I told you to stop calling me that" he furrowed his brows in annoyance.

"But it's so cute" you giggled

"No. You're cute. Pikachu is lame. God (Y/N), couldn't you call me something else" he groaned internally sobbing

"No can do 'baby boo'." You mimicked him as you stood from the sofa.

"Hey? Where are you going??"

"Putting my laptop back in my room"

"Ahh okay"

You took the device back to your room, resting it on your desk before returning.

"You done now?" He questioned, pouting as he stared up at you.

"Yes. So if you want me not to go back to my work you gotta stop being such a big baby" you smirked walking over to him.

You were moving to sit in the space beside him but your movements were cut off by him coiling his arms around your hips.

"Noooope"

You looked down at him with an amused smile on your face as he pulled you down to sit with him. "Nope?"

"I've finally got you all to my self and you want to sit next to me?! Why would you do that when I've got a perfectly good lap??"

"Dear god whatever was I thinking" you laughed sarcastically, kneeling down to straddle him.

"You okay baby?" You smiled softly, running your fingers through his hair as he hugged into you, nuzzling his face in the warmth of your chest.

"Mmmmhmm" he mumbled into your shirt.

"Good"

"I missed you"

"Hmm? But we're with each other all the time?"

"Yeah but that's not the point. You've been so busy and I've been my awesome self-"

"Caught up in extra classes because you're so behind-"

"AS I SAID my awesome self. So I guess...I just missed being..." he let out a deep sigh.

Looking down you could see the tip of his ears turning red and so you knew that somewhere buried deep into your chest, he was blushing like a bitch.

"I missed relaxing with you too" you hummed, continuing to stroke through his hair.

The two of you stayed sat in that position for a while until the blonde pulled away loosely, straightening his posture and placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"What d'ya wanna do then babe?" You beamed

"Just stay here for a bit"

He lifted his arms from your lower to the mid of your back, tugging you gently into his chest and slowly dragging you to lay down on your side with him on the couch.

You snaked your arms round to cuddle him and hugged closer into him, close enough that your legs were intertwined and you could smell his sweet aroma.

He began lightly brushing his hand atop your head, stroking your hair lovingly as you'd done to him.

"I love you so much" he spoke quietly before kissing the top of your head.

"Awwwe, I love you too Pikachu"

"Ahhhh c'mon babe I was being all fluffy and cute and you had to go and ruin it."

you lifted your face to look at him.

"The fact that you had to physically describe yourself as 'fluffy and cute' I- you're a very special human being aren't ya" you teased

"Shut uppppp stop being a bitch!" He whined, furrowing his brows in protest.

"Hehah~ you know I love you Denkiiiii~" you giggled, pecking him swiftly on the edge of his jaw. "right?"

"right" he smiled back at you, a warm feeling brewing in your stomachs.

If anyone had seen you in that moment they'd know immediately how good the two of you felt to finally have each other's full and undivided attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person ๐Ÿ˜ญ Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...
1.7K 111 22
'๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
14.2K 591 11
"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ" ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ โ™ก ยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅ ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™*ฬฉ...
2.8K 122 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...