Just another book of bnha one...

Da LevvinaLily

I'm bored. When I'm bored I write. You decide whether or not it's good, I'm literally doing this for my own e... Altro

Info โœจ
Cheated~ Dabi x reader ๐Ÿ’”
Cheated|Alt ending ~ Dabi x Reader ๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’•Cheated|Alt ending Pt.2 ~ Dabi x Keigo x Reader
Petty Bastard ~ Bakugou x Reader ๐Ÿ’›
Late ~ Drunk Hawks x reader ๐Ÿ’•
Hawks x Depressed Reader ๐Ÿ–ค
Wakey, wakey ~ Tamaki x Reader ๐Ÿ’›
Deal ~ Bakugou x Reader โ“๐Ÿ’•
Big softie~ Bakugou x Reader ๐Ÿ’•
Mineta ~ Lemon๐Ÿ’›
Hell to pay ~ Tipsy Dabi x Reader๐Ÿ’•
All Mine~ Yandere Hawks x Reader๐Ÿ™‚
???~ Shinso x Reader โ“
๐Ÿ™‚Beautiful Nightmare~ Hawks x Yandere Reader
โ“HAPPY NEW YEARS๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’œ
Trypanophobia ~ Denki x Reader ๐Ÿ’•โ“
โ€ข Jealous~ Bakugou x reader Pt.1 ๐Ÿ’•
โ€ข Jealous~ Bakugou x Reader Pt.2 ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ–คThe woes of a depressed teenager๐Ÿ–ค
Thank you~ Todoroki x Reader ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’›Bakugou x Reader x Kirishima: ..so much fun..
Attention ~ Denki x reader ๐Ÿ’•

Fight ~ Bakugou x Reader โ“

4.8K 115 178
Da LevvinaLily

-You are 3rd years at UA
-Your quirk is light manipulation

YOUR POV:

You and Katsuki had been dating for about two and a half years and were really close. Naturally, the two of you bickered a lot but that was mostly over you pushing his buttons and your arguments were never serious.

The same could not be said for today. This was the first actual fight you'd been in and it was honestly getting to you.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

You and the girls went out to a party when you were on vacation and got super drunk. You were supposed to be staying at katsuki's that night after you'd left but you never turned up.

Your phone had died and you got separated from your friends, you were too shitfaced to find your way home so you ended up at some random train station.

At some point the girls must've noticed you were gone because they called up Katsuki to check if you went back to his place early. Obviously, you weren't there and less than ten minutes later an angry and stressed out porcupine left his house to go and look for you.

After an hour and a half of searching, he finally found you and pretty much had to carry you home, sneaking you in and up the stairs so that his parents didn't get to see your dishevelled state.

He hauled you up into his room cursing under his breath the entire time and helped get you dressed into some of your pyjamas that you'd left there, cleaning you up and forcing you to brush your teeth.

If you were the least bit sober you would've noticed instantly how pissed he was but before he could even think to scold you, you'd fallen asleep.

The morning after he didn't speak to you which was weird, you expected him to snap at you the minute you woke up.

Katsuki being Katsuki, you'd seen his various levels of anger, but never, NEVER had you ever seen him angry to the point of silence.

You tried speaking to him, tapping his shoulder when he ignored you, even clinging to his arm to garner his attention, only to be shaken off with a hostile glare. A few hours into the day you grew frustrated and left his house, waving goodbye to his parents as you headed out.

After that you were given the cold shoulder for three days. Three days of complete radio silence. Any calls you attempted went straight to voicemail. Your messages were left on read and he didn't show up to any of the plans you had with him.

The next time you saw him was at school but even then he wasn't speaking to you. Your friends instantly knew something was off when the two of you didn't greet each other in the morning and sat at different tables for lunch but you ignored their questions as they tried to make sense of what was wrong.

At the end of the day as everyone was emptying out of homeroom you and him were the last to leave. You looked over to him pleadingly, but nothing. With a defeated sigh you began to leave, turning to the door.

As you were about to exit you felt a hand grip firmly onto your arm.

"We need to talk"

Those four words setting your anxiety into overdrive.

You wanted to snap at him 'why? Why now do you wanna talk huh?' You wanted so badly to shrug him off in petty anger, subjecting him to the same silent torture you'd been put through for the past few days, but instead you turned to him meekly and nodded your head.

He let go of your arm, shoving his hands deep into his pockets and walking out in front of you. You followed him to the dormitories as he guided you to his room.

Sitting on his bed stiffly you felt anxious, like a kid in the headmasters office.

He kicked his shoes off and sat down in a gaming chair next to the bed.

"So..."

"You really fucking pissed me off" he growled glaring down at you

"I couldn't tell" you mumbled sarcastically under your breath

"I'm serious (Y/N)"

"...."

"You're not going out to any more parties like that again" he spoke dominantly

"Excuse me?"

"I said you're not going to anymore parties"

"And who the fuck gave you the authority to decide that?!" You cocked your brow in disbelief

"I did. No more parties. That's final."

"No!"

"(Y/N)-"

"I said no. You don't get to decide what I can and can't do Katsuki" you spat standing to leave his room

"The fuck I can't!" He rose from his seat, blocking your exit.

"Move."

"Not until you agree with me"

"Why are you being such a dick?!" You shoved him but he gripped onto your forearms.

"Just fucking do what I say and I won't have to be!"

"Are you being for real right now?! Get the hell offa me!"

"Because I obviously can't trust you not to do dumb ass shit when I'm not with you!"

"Yeah we'll your supposed to be my boyfriend not my dad so that's really none of your fucking concern!"

"Well maybe if yours stuck around you'd understand why the fuck I'm saying this you stupid bitch!!"

You fell silent as tears pricked your eyes

"I-I can't believe you just said that you self absorbed piece of shit.."

"Yeah?! Well fuck you (Y/N)! You and your deadbeat father!"

"Fuck you asshole!" You hissed, using your quirk to temporarily blind him, tearing yourself out of his grip and stomping away from your boyfriend

"Hey! Don't walk away from me!" He howled, one hand pressed over his left eye as he regained his vision

"Or what?!" You stuck up your middle finger and proceeded on your way out of his room.

Slamming his door shut you marched down the hall and to the girls floor in the dormitory.

"Hey (Y/N) is everything alri-"

"I'm fine" you spat angrily, shoving past your friend Uraraka who stood there dumbfounded.

After getting to your room you slammed the door shut, throwing yourself onto your bed face first.

As much as you tried not to, you couldn't help but cry. Katsuki knew better than anyone just how badly your dads absence effected you. How long it took you to muster up the courage to confide in him about it and now look? He was the last person you'd ever expect to hear that from.

You sat in your bed crying for the next few hours, your friends knocked but you hid beneath your duvet and pretended to be asleep.

KATSUKI'S POV:

*a few hours later*

"Tsk. What time is it" I mumbled to myself, glancing over at my digital clock.

'22:46...I wonder if she's still-'

"Gahhhhhh! Why the fuck did I say that?!" I hissed, catapulting my pillow at my wall

Not long after (Y/N) stormed out, shitty hair and round face came in asking what happened. I told them to fuck off because it's none of their god damn business but they said they could hear her crying in her room...

I would've gone but the truth is I was still pissed, that and I can't stand seeing her so upset, especially if I'm the reason why.

*sigh*

'Hopefully she's calmed down a bit'

I dragged my hand down my face as I stood to go to her room.

Walking down the hall the dorms were pretty quiet. Most of those extras were in the lounge watching movies.

*knock**knock**knock*

"(Y/N)?"

".............."

"Babe, c'mon I know you're in there" I sighed knocking again

"....."

*creak*

I pushed the door open and flicked on the light switch then walked over to her bed.

"(Y/N)..."

Her duvet moved but I didn't get a response

"Come on babygirl, I know you're not asleep"

"Don't fucking call me that" she hissed still not moving from her duvet shroud.

"I'm sorry. What I said was out of line and I-"

"Go away"

"Not until you-"

"I said go away!" She yelled, kicking me hard.

'Ouch! son of a-!'

YOUR POV:

"Okay. I deserved that one" he grunted through gritted teeth

You felt a slight coldness on your skin as he lifted your duvet.

"(Y/N)..."

You had curled up into a ball, face buried as deeply into you pillow as humanely possible.

He let out a heavy sigh, resting one hand on your arm.

"Please just look at me"

You didn't respond, still desperately trying to maintain your composure and prevent yourself from crying.

Without warning, he dug his arms beneath you and lifted your upper body up to his chest. Your face was now resting comfortably against him and one of his arms were hooked around your back.

"I didn't mean it"

"Not good enough."

"(Y/N), you just stressed me out when you didn't come home and you were so drunk someone could've-"

"If that's how you feel then fine. If I'm such a problem then go be with someone else!" You growled starting to pull away from him

"(Y/N) I don't wanna argue with you" he frowned hugging you tighter into him

"Coulda fooled me" you sniffled

"Please don't cry" he frowned, stroking the top of your head

But you couldn't help it. You turned so that your body was facing him fully and buried your face into his chest.

He continued running his fingers through your hair as you cried, running his other hand up and down your back as you vibrated against him.

After a moment or two you pulled back and he cupped your face in his hands, wiping away your tears with his thumbs.

"Come here" He lifted your chin with his hand but you shifted your head away.

"(Y/N) please stop being mad at me.."

"Wait four more days and maybe you'll feel half of what I am right now" you huffed

"..."

"...But I'm sorry I stressed you out, I shouldn't have gotten that drunk" you mumbled apologetically

He pressed his lips against yours softly and rested is forehead against your own "I just don't want anything to happen to you okay? I love you"

"You..what?"

You watched as his cheeks flushed red and he stared at you with a look of certainty in his eyes.

"I said I love you dumbass"

Those three simple words brought a smile to your face. Never in all your two and a half years of dating had Katsuki uttered them to you, he understood the importance of the meaning behind them and before now was too scared of how you'd respond if he'd said them.

"..I-I love you too.." you whispered pressing your lips against his once more.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

14.2K 591 11
"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ" ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…,๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข โ€งฬฬŠยทฬŠโ€งฬฅยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅโ€งฬฅยทฬŠโ€งฬฬŠ โ™ก ยฐฬฉฬฅหšฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยฐฬฉฬฅ ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ยทฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™*ฬฉ...
126K 3.4K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
56.5K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
2.4K 148 23
'๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...