Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

ailovexiaowang द्वारा

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... अधिक

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Two Poles
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Midnight Marathon
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
How To COme Out?
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
The Heat Risen
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
A Pleasing Escape
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
The Office
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
Survived
The Offer
Epilogue

The New Plan

3.3K 341 85
ailovexiaowang द्वारा

Xiao Meng walked up to the door when someone was pressing his doorbell frantically.

"Ok! Ok! I'm coming!" he shouted, feels annoyed with the guest.

He opened the door and gasped.

"Xiao Meng! You have to help me!" It was Auntie Yue Yie, his neighbor at the old residential. She barged into the house, even before Xiao Meng ushered her to come in.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Meng asked.

"Zan Jin... Zan Jin..." Auntie Yue Yie looked panic.

"Yes, he's your son. Then, why?" Xiao meng couldn't understand.

"Zan Jin... He-he... He asked me to wed him with his boyfriend! With his tutor!" Auntie Yue Yie declared.

Xiao Meng face palmed himself.

"Xiao Meng! Xiao Meng!" Auntie Yue Yie shook Xiao Meng's body.

"Why do you come to me to talk about it? I also have the same problem with you...! Just marry him with his tutor, uh!!' XiaoMeng scowled.

"But Zan Jin is still in high school, ma? How can I married him with his teacher! My family will be damned!" cried Auntie Yue Yie.

"Our families are already damned by having sons who want to marry a man! Haiyaaa...!!' Xiao Meng strode to the couch and plonked himself in it.

Auntie Yue Yie followed him.

"Zhan is living with his boyfriend now?" asked Auntie Yue Yie.

Xiao Meng stared at Auntie Yue Yie, then he turned his gaze to the other side. He nodded his head. Auntie Yue Yie stroked his arm.

"You have to let him go. He's happy with his boyfriend. And I saw his boyfriend also dotes him a lot. Maybe it's a better way for him to find his happiness. As for me, Zan Jin fell in love with his tutor until he recruited him as his private tutor just to be alone with him while he studying. At least, I don't need to pay for his tuition. Hehehe...!" Auntie Yue Yie tried to comfort him.

"I have think about it. I observed their relationship. And I saw Wang Yibo is a very caring boyfriend. But still... It's difficult for me..." replied Xiao meng.

"Do you expect he picks up a girl to be his lover?" asked Auntie Yue Yie.

"Of course!" said Xiao Meng.

"Will he be happy?" Auntie Yue Yie stared at Xiao Meng/.

"At least he can try..." Xiao Meng mumbled.

"If he already found his happiness,with a man who makes him feel secured, why do you still want to try the possibility which might impossible? Just accept him as who he is..." advised Auntie Yue Yie.

"I'm learning. That's why I let him to chose his way to get his happiness...!" said Xiao Meng.

"Do you accept his boyfriend too, to be with your son? To be Zhan's spouse?"

Xiao Meng silent. He couldn't get the answer for this question. At one side, he realized that Yibo is Zhan's happiness, his love, the one that Zhan cherish about. But at the other side, he still tied with the norms in the society, the tradition. He also worried if people will discriminated them for breaking the norms. He couldn't bear to see his only son got the hatred and hurtful words that the society will throw at him.

"He needs your support, Xiao Meng. Accept him, accept his boyfriend. Your blessing is the most important to him. He can't chose right now, between you and his boyfriend, though he left you here alone and stay with his boyfriend. He still too young. He needs you more than anyone else. He needs your support as his only blood related family, his father, as his guardian. If the world turned its back against him, would you look away too? He loves you so much., He deserve the happiness the world could give. He's not a bad boy., He's innocent. Just because he's different, doesn't mean you have to judge him, too...!" ranted Auntie Yue Yie.

Xiao Meng still keep silent.

"Look! I can talk like this, because we are in the same shoe. I also have only one child. A son, who falls in love with a man. and now he's cranky want to marry his teacher, because his teacher is getting older now!" cried Aunti Yue Yie, Her cheeks puffed.

"How old is his tutor now?" asked Xiao Meng.

"27. do you think he's too old?" 

"How old is your son?"

"18."

"Yes. He is definitely older than your son...!" 

Auntie Yue Yie hit his hand.

At that time somebody pressed the doorbell again.

"Haiya! Who else now?" Xiao Meng groaned and got up to open the door.

When he opened the door, he was shocked.

"Zhan? What happened to you?" gasped Xiao Meng when he saw Zhan's condition. Behind the jacket that wrapped by Yibo around Zhan's blood stained shirt, Zhan looked at his father.

"He just survived a hit and run's victim. Now the victim is taken care in the hospital...!" Yibo who answered.

"Oh, Dear... Come in. my Dear...!' Auntire Yue Yie who already stood beside Xiao meng brought Zhan into the house.

"Where were you when it happens?" asked XiaoMeng, stern. He looked at Yibo sharply.

"Ba! It's not YIbo's fault. He was in the meeting when it happened. I was on the way home when I saw it...!" said Zhan.

Auntier Yue Yie brought Zhan a cup of warm water. She gave him the water.

"Drink it, Dear...!" said Auntie Yue Yie.

Yibo walked closer to Zhan. He held Zhan's shoulders.

"Babe... Take care. I will leave you here and I will find the evident about who doing this. I know who the person is. But we can't just jump into conclusion without evident. Don't go anywhere of I'm not picking you up. Stay at home. at least here you are safe with your father...!" said Yibo.

"Heyy...! What is this? Why are you talking like that to my son? Is he in danger?" Xiao Meng came between them.

Yibo turned to Xiao Meng.

"Uncle! I will leave Zhan with you for a few days until everything is okay. I need to clear the things up first. Please, take care of him for me...!" Yibo bowed at Xiao Meng.

"E-eh! Get up! Get up! Don't bow at me!" Xiao Meng forced Yibo to raise.

 But Yibo refused. He kept bowing and started to speak.

"Uncle Xiao! I know you don't like me taking your son away from you. But, please, trust me! I love Zhan with all my heart. I know I was a brat, a bastard, and had slept around with many girls... But I have changed!  People changed, Uncle!" 

Xiao Meng stared at Yibo. He was hesitant, between touched by Yibo's words and the pride in him.

"Baba..." Zhan held his father's hand.

Xiao Meng glanced at him. He raised his hand and stroke Zhan's head. Then he turned to YIbo who still bowing in front of him.

"Hey! Get up and do your job as man if you want to bring my son with you!" Xiao Meng said with a scowling face.

A bright smile formed on Zhan's face. Yibo raised. He looked at Xiao Meng with eyes sparkled with happiness and tear of joy.

"Ba! Thank you!" said Yibo.

"You are not allowed to call me Baba!" hissed Xiao Meng.

"Ok, baba! I'll come back to pick up my bride!" said Yibo.

"Shut up! The world knows he's a male. No way he'll be a bride!" shouted XiaoMeng.

"I'll take a leave now, Baba!" Yibo ignored Xiao Meng's tantrum. He bowed again. Then he approached Zhan then kissed him on the lips.

"Don't you have a manner? His father is just in front of you!" yelled Xiao Meng.

"I'll be back to bring you back. I love you," Yibo stared at Zhan, totally ignoring Xiao Meng's warn.

Zhan smiled. He nodded.

"Take care and be careful. Come back sound and safe, please...!" said Zhan.

"Don't underistimate your boyfriend, Babe...!' Yibo repied. Then he left another peck on Zhan's lips before he stormed out of the house, without bid farewell to the elders.

"What a rude man!' Xiao Meng cursed.

"Bye, Uncle! Bye, Auntie!" Yibo's voice sounded from outside.

Zhan and Aunti Yue Yie chuckled. Xiao Meng huffed.

"Zhan... You better clean yourself first. You look terrible...!" said Auntie Yue Yie.

"Ahh... Yeah! I think so, too...!" replied Zhan.

Zhan walked to the room he used to stay in when he was still live with his father. But he was halted and turned back.

"Auntie Yue Yie!" he called out the woman.

Auntie Yue Yie who was going to sit again, stood up again.

"Yes?" she stared at Zhan.

"Why are yu here? What are you doing ? A divorcee in a widow's house?" Zhan grinned. He glanced at his father who glaring at him.

"Ah! That! I try to talk to your father about Zan Jin!" said Auntie Yue Yie.

"Why with him?" asked Zhan.

"He wants to get marry!" replied Auntie Yue Yie.

"Huh?" Zhan was dumbstruck. "With his tutor?" 

Auntie Yue Yie nodded.

"Then marry them!" commented Zhan.

"Zan Jin is still schooling...!" said Auntie Yue Yie.

'Auntie... Zan Jin is a male. After he get married, he still can continue to study. Anyway, he's going to college already, ma?" said Zhan.

"I-I don't know! I feel... It's a little too fast. He's only 18...!" replied Auntie Yue Yie.

Zhan looked at Auntie Yue Yie. He walked back to the couch.

"Auntie... I know your reason... If Zan Jin is getting marry, you will left alone. Zan Jin is your only child. If he's married, his husband surely will brings him along with him, means he will be taken away from you. And you will feel lonely. But if his husbands loves him and taking a good care of him, why should you forbid them of being together?" Zhan caressed the woman's hand.

Auntie Yue Yie looked at him. a single tear dropped on her cheek.

"Yiou are right. Sometimes, I feel I'm selfish for not letting him go to get his happiness. I don't want to be left alone. Because, even though I already accept him as gay, I still can't bear to lose him. I still wish that he will bring a daughter - in -law home. Live a happy life with me, with his wife and children...!" said Auntie Yue Yie.

"If Zan jin happened as a straight guy, would he come back to your house as you wish? Probably not. Because, maybe his wife unwilling to live under the same roof with her in law?" Zhan smiled.

Auntie Yue Yie silent. Her gaze was on the table.

"Come on... I know it won't be easy to get married in China. We can have a trip to Taiwan to marry them. at least I will have another r overseas trip again...!' ZHan chuckled.

Auntie Yue Yie smiled at Zhan.

"Anyway! If you feel lonely, you can always rely on Baba. He also will alone if Yibo comes back to collect me...!" said zhan.

"Heyy! Stop match making me with her! If we feel clicked, you don't need toep trying...! Let everything flows as its will...!" Xiao Meng made a protest.

Zhan looked at his father and smiled brightly.

"See? Baba already gives yu a green light, Auntie!" said Zhan, chuckling.

Auntie Yue Yie couldn't hide her blushing face. She lowered her face.

"Great! we find a new ship now!" cried Zhan.

"Quite! Just go wash up and rest! You're smell like a female in her period!" Xiao meng flickeZhan's head.

"Eww...! Baba likes to smell female's menstruation...!' Zhan teased his father.

"Go away!" Xiao Meng drags his son to his room to wash up.

"I want to hear your next wedding bell, Ba!" shouted Zhan.

"Noisy!" Xiao meng pushed Zhan into the room and closed the door.

Inside the room Zhan laughed. Xiao meng glanced at Auntie Yue Yie who smiling at him.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

75.4K 6.3K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
Fake YIZHAN द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

106K 9K 21
Wang Yibo grew up learning how fake, how two-faced, how money-faced people are. Everyone except for his older brother. What happens when he meets Xia...
317K 22.4K 66
YIZHAN FANFIC Cover by @Da-ya-vi
155K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...