Beauty and the Brewer

By StellarStellaLeigh

*** COMPLETED STORY *** Book 3 of the Design Series. Could be read as a stand alone, but if you're curious ab... More

1: Ash - The Mastermind
2: Stuck in the Past
3: Reese - Starved for Friendship
4: Suddenly Nervous
5: See Where it Goes
6: Bitch-Wrangling
7: Winner, Winner
8: Aspiring Young Professional
9: Stop Trying to Run
10: Making Me Feel At Home
11: Let Me Have What I Want
12: I'm In Trouble, Aren't I?
13: Explain Yourself
14: This is So Happening
15: This Is Not Happening
16: I'm Falling
17: Backstabber
18: I'm a Grown Man
19: Personal History
21: Violated
22: Pushing Buttons
23: More to My Past
24: We Have A Deal
25: Game On
26: Betcha Can't Have Just One
27: Keep Underestimating Me
28: Keep The Energy Up
29: Feels Like the Right Thing
30: An Olive Branch
31: Nothing Wrong With Boring
32: Us Against the World
33: It's Just A Mess
34: What I Needed to Hear
35: Now or Never
36: News to Me
37: Don't You Dare
38: Always the Rabble Rouser
39: Another Milestone
40: Met My Match
41: Perfectly Imperfect
42: Welcome Home
43: Gratitude I Feel In My Soul
44: I'm Hers Tonight
45: Can't Get Enough
46: She's Gone
47: Out of Tragedy Rises Beauty
48: Horrible Company to Keep
49: Message (Not) Received
50: Get to the Bottom of This
51: Playing House
52: I See My Life Come Together
53: I Just Might Shatter
54: Interwoven Intricacies
55: Pawns in Some Game
56: A Surprise Party
57: In Need of a Getaway
58: Never Want to Let Go
59: Take a Leap
60: Tastes Like Paradise
61: There's More To Life?
62: It Could Be Fun, Right?
63: Pawprints on Our Hearts
64: I Will Follow You
65: Accept All Responsibility
66: Taking Precautions
67: Avoiding the Reality of Tomorrow
68: Happy Accidents
69: What Else Are They Capable Of
70: Consumed by Fire
71: You Saved Me
72: At Peace in the Moment
73: Support Me in This
74: The Long Road of Recovery
75: Don't Ever Let Go
76: No Regrets

20: Mick - A Private Tasting

224 27 2
By StellarStellaLeigh

*** Mick's POV ***

Ash and Reese just left the brewery and I'm alone again with Bebe. Out back, even with the interruption, she refused to let up, riding me to completion. This woman is fire!

I met her today while I was out shopping for supplies for the weekend at one of those giant warehouse store places. I was proud of myself for following Ash's list and getting just pretzels and crackers. He was nervous about hosting an industry tasting. Wants to be all fancy and here I am questioning why we need to feed these people.

With Reese as a recent distraction, I wonder if he even remembers that the event is this Sunday night. I'll have to remind him tomorrow.

Anyway, Bebe was shopping and just so happened to accidentally stick something of hers in my cart.

"Excuse me, gorgeous. Unless you're coming home with me, I think you chose the wrong cart." I teased.

"My goodness! Apparently my body has a mind of it's own and it's trying to get me in trouble today." She gasped, pressing a hand to her chest above her full rack.

I looked her up and down. Those leggings showed off her bountiful bottom and her top was buttoned just enough to be decent. Her thick lips were pouty and her eyes were bright, surrounded by thick lashes. I sure as shit wouldn't mind taking her home.

"I'm Mick." I said, offering her a paw.

"Bebe." She replied, all breathy and dainty.

"Is that short for something? It's unusual." I commented on her name.

"Yeah, it's way sexier to hear called out in bed than my full name." She batted her eyelashes at me and I could feel my body start to stir for her. Smoking body and flirty, I may just have to thank Ash for being so distracted that he forgot this little shopping excursion.

"You must have tested the theory." I teased.

She laughed and looked in my cart. "Salty snacks. Hosting a party?"

"My buddy owns a brewery and we have an event for industry types next week." I boasted a little.

"Oh what brewery? I love beer and am quite familiar with the local offerings." She asked curiously.

"I'm pretty sure you haven't been into ours. I would have remembered a woman like you." I complimented her.

She smiled. "Aren't you charming? I take it you work there?"

"Assistant brewmaster for No Regrets Brewing." I may have puffed my chest a little.

Bebe nodded. "I think I have heard of No Regrets. Up and coming, right?"

"You could say that. Ash just received some entrepreneurial spirit award of some sort because he does a lot with charities, but he's also wicked talented at his craft." I bragged about my buddy.

"I'll have to come check it out." She considered.

"If you want to come by tonight, I can give you a private tasting. Undivided attention." I promised her.

"Well when you put it that way, how can I resist?" She licked those lips and it was on.

She agreed to come back to the brewery with me. The rest just sort of happened. And she was right. Her name just rolled off my tongue during sex and it was hot.

"So that was Ash and his..." She questions.

"Girlfriend, I think. They've been dancing around each other for few weeks, but I'm pretty sure it's official now. I'm happy for him. His ex did a real number on him." I share.

"I find break-up stories fascinating. They're like cautionary tales of what not to do in relationships." Bebe says, leaning on the bar.

I eye her breasts even though she recently sated my hunger and talk candidly. "He's still dealing with that witch."

"Really, why?" Bebe asks her bright eyes wide.

"Apparently he has a magical dick or something." I joke. "No, her family apparently invested in this place and she thinks that entitles her to a piece of the pie."

Bebe thinks for a minute. "I mean technically if..."

"No." I cut her off. "He offered to reimburse her for everything and buy her out. She won't have any of it."

"She wants dividends." Bebe observes.

"And his dick."

"How about you?" Bebe throws the question at me.

"I don't want his dick." I quickly reply.

Bebe rolls her baby blues. "Not what I meant, silly. Do you ever see yourself moving up?"

"Not here. Ash is the head guy." I assert.

"Do you want to though?"

I make a face. "Nah, not really. What Ash and I have works for us both. I don't have to handle the big stuff, and I get a pretty sweet gig."

Bebe pushes. "But none of the glory. Let's face it...he's winning awards and you're shopping for snacks. It's bitch work, Mick."

Every so often I have an inkling to do something bigger in life. To set my own course and maybe go into business for myself. But Ash and I are partners in this. He's my friend and I'm okay with him being the face of No Regrets. He sacrificed for it. And he's never shy about sharing the spotlight and giving us all credit where credit is due.

"I think we're done here, Bebe. Don't pretend you know shit about me and Ash." I don't like the vibe she's stirring up anymore.

"Hey, I'm sorry, baby. I read the situation wrong. Let me make it up to you?" She offers.

I huff. She starts to rub my shoulders, pressing her large chest against my back. I'm a sucker for beautiful women with big tits. She purrs. "Mick, let me take all that tension away."

"Fine, Bebe. Just no more commentary about my career choices, alright? I'm happy with where I'm at." I set the rules down.

"My lips are sealed on that matter. I'm sure we could find something else for them to do, though." She twirls the bar stool around, unzips me, and pulls out my quickly hardening cock. I grab her and attack those perfectly polished lips with mine.

After a sloppy kiss with plenty of tongue, she drops down to add her mouth to the already amazing things she was doing with just her hand. Having cum not too long ago from her fantastic pussy, I have some staying power this time as she sucks my dick.

My hands are tangled in her hair and she's really working it, but I can tell she's taking steam. She pulls up. "Mick, is there someplace more comfortable where we can go? Maybe some place where we can lay down and take our time?"

"Uh, we could go back to my place. I don't live that far." I suggest, although I really don't want to leave with "unfinished business."

Bebe looks around. "There isn't like a breakroom or a lounge here?"

I have a key to Ash's place upstairs. He and Reese left so I wouldn't be imposing too much. And it's not like I'm going to have sex in his bed. Just on his couch.

Bebe must see me thinking hard. She strokes my dick, staring into my eyes. "Please Mick. I just want us to take our time and make sure we both get what we want."

The sensations she's creating, adding a little skim of her nails along my balls is too much. "Fuck it." It's easier to ask for forgiveness if he finds out.

She steps back, excited by my response. She unbuttons her shirt and it's the first time I take notice of her bra. She removed it last time before I had a chance to. It has a laced-up portion in the middle that barely contains her cleavage. I can remember seeing something like it before. Probably in a porno or something. It accentuates her body nicely.

"That's fucking sexy as hell." I admire her.

"Get yourself together and take me someplace where I can let you look more closely." She tempts me.

I tuck myself away temporarily and grab her hand, climbing the stairs two at a time up to Ash's loft and unlocking the door. She presses me hard against the the wall just inside, pulling at my lips with her teeth and grinding her body against mine. Fuck, this is hot.

I reach down and cup her ass. She wraps those stems around me tightly and I carry her to the couch. She breaks away from me, breathless. "Got a bed up here?"

"That's off-limits, sweetheart. I've slept on this couch plenty of times. It'll do just the trick." I sell it. She seems a little disappointed, but as I push her shirt off her shoulders and start to nibble at her neck her moans tell me she has gotten over it quickly.

We get a little more foreplay in before she's on all fours taking me from behind. That juicy ass makes for a good handle. She's panting and cursing as I make her cum a couple times with my fingers before finally releasing myself. I get up quickly afterwards to discard the condom.

I expect her to be upright and maybe even getting dressed by the time I come back. I need to head home. I'm going to see my son in the morning. My bitch of an ex doesn't let that happen nearly enough.

But Bebe is still lying naked on the couch when I come back. I grab my clothes and start getting dressed to hopefully nudge her to do the same. "Bebe?"

She doesn't respond. Shit, is she okay? Then I hear a little sniffle and see her shoulders are shaking. What the hell happened?

I sit awkwardly on the edge of the couch and run my hand over her smooth back. "Bebe? You're crying. What's going on?"

She whimpers. "I told myself I wouldn't do this again."

"Do what? Have a great night of sex?" I brag a little.

"Have a great night of sex without more." She clarifies.

"Oh."

She buries her head in her arms. "See? What is wrong with me that I hop into bed without even getting to know someone first?"

"We know each other...ish." i try awkwardly.

"What's my last name, Mick? Where do I work?" She rebuttals.

Nope. She's got me there. Crickets on this side of the conversation.

"I don't even know if you're married or have kids. I'm so disgusted with myself." She sits up and grabs her panties and pants, pulling them up and lifting her ass as she does so. She grabs her bra and struggles to hook it she is so agitated.

I reach out and take the ends from her hands. I fasten it and kiss her shoulder gently. "I'm not married, but I do have a kid. Reilly. He's 10 months old."

"You don't have to do that." She insists.

"Talk to you? Kiss you?" I try to lighten the tone.

"Be nice to me. I'm used to being discarded after guys get what they want out of me." She laments, making me feel a bit guilty.

"Who says I've gotten all that I want?" I ask even though I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I tried the relationship thing with Trish. That didn't work so well. Monogamy never really suited me. I think I just feel bad for her.

"What's that supposed to mean? You aren't done using me?" She asks defensively.

"You're putting words in my mouth, darling." I deflect.

"Well I'm pretty sure the way you jumped off me and got dressed you aren't looking to talk and cuddle." She pouts.

"I'm just trying to respect my buddy's space. I can't be all naked and sweaty all over his furniture." I'm lying so hard right now. While I'm not the best guy when it comes to relationship stability, I am still a nice guy. At least I try to be. I try to show the women I sleep with somerespect. She looks like she wants to believe me. I sit back and open my arms to her.

Bebe eyes me suspiciously. "What are you doing?"

"You wanna cuddle and talk, I'm here. You want to fuck again? I'm here." I offer myself up.

"How about if I want to see you again?" She asks innocently.

I sigh and lower my arms. "Bebe, there's a reason I'm not with Reilly's mom anymore. I don't do relationships. I stink at them."

"Maybe you just haven't found the right woman to keep you invested." She suggests.

"Maybe." I grant her. She curls up against me with her head in my lap. I stroke her tousled hair. We talk for what feels like forever.

I startle awake. I must have dozed off for a little bit. Bebe is fast asleep, her head still in my lap. I manage to sneak my cell phone out of my pocket.

4:18AM

"Shit." I wipe the sleep from my eyes. I have two choices. Let her sleep, but set an alarm so I can get back to my place early enough to change and meet Trish with Reilly. Second option, wake her up and send her on her way.

We didn't talk about anything of much substance. She really wants to see me again. I'm guessing it's not just for casual sex. I gotta decide how to handle this. I stifle a yawn. I know she's going to want an answer when I wake her. Maybe a few more hours of sleep will help me make a better decision.

I set my alarm, tip my head back, and rub her bare shoulder. She's still in just her bra and pants. Looking down at her I realize she's quiet exquisite. Different than my usual type. Maybe things could be different with her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.2K 13
Bakugou and Kirishima had been brought up to become famous piano prodigies. They both loved music, and they both loved performing, but their parents...
14.2K 1.9K 65
*** COMPLETED STORY *** (This is Book 2 in the Design Series. I tried to write Book 2 as a stand alone, but if you're curious about what happened bef...
862 52 21
The full version of this book is now available for Kindle unlimited. I could feel his hot breath on my face as he stood over me making me feel small...
23.2K 1.7K 16
TW Abuse, Rape, Kidnapping. Not even going to write my normal blurb here. It's a slow build, on how one extremely abused woman overcame all of her fe...