𝐓𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜...

Bởi Amorista_

A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1... Xem Thêm

Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs
• Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ •
• Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ •
• ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ •
• Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs •
• Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ •
• Hᴏɴᴇʏʙᴇᴇ •
• Cᴏʟᴅ ɪɴ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ •
• Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ •
• Fʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀsᴛᴀᴛᴇ •
• Tᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Rᴇᴅ •
• ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ •
• Jᴜɴᴋ Oғ Tʜᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ •
• Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ •
• Cᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ •
• Sᴀғᴇ •
• Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ Hᴇᴀʀᴛs •
• Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ •
• Sɪx ғᴇᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ •
• Cᴀɴᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ •
• ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɢᴇ •
• ᴛᴇᴀʀs ʀɪᴄʜᴏᴄʜᴇᴛ •
• Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ •
• Hᴇᴀʟ •
• Sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ •
• Nᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ •
• Aʟᴡᴀʏs, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴀʀᴇ •
• Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ •
• Fɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ Fʟɪɢʜᴛ •
• ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴇ •
• Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ •
• Oᴛʜᴇʀ Sɪᴅᴇ •
• Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ •

• Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ •

265 12 101
Bởi Amorista_

|Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ  - Dᴏᴅɪᴇ |
____________________________________

He stood at the desk, watching with fearful eyes as his father flicked his ashes over the papers, putting out the spark as they threatened to set alight. It was honestly a miracle that the building was still standing rather than crumpling to a pile of ash.

His father didn't acknowledge him as he stood impatiently, shifting on his feet awkwardly as he stood in his father's line of sight. Well, he would be if his eyes would drift over to him, which he clearly was refraining from doing.

He clears his throat pathetically, attempting to sound gruff and manly. He obviously failed, the weak sound hitting his ears painfully. His father's eyebrows subtly raised up,mild amusement dancing around on his features.

"Uh, didn't you call me up here?" He hesitantly asked, voice filled with uncertainty and slight frustration. He didn't come all the way up here, dreading each step he took as he came closer, simply to be ignored like he was nothing. He didn't want to be here, but if it was impossible to avoid, he'd at very least want to be seen.

"I did. Today's the day, boy. The day you finally shed that softness you've been hanging onto. There's no room for that here, not when you're aligned to be my hair." He frowned, sighing inwardly as he expected his father to go off on it again, to rant endlessly about how he was destined for this and that, no room for error.

It was almost a tradition in their two person household recently. As every few weeks passed by, the dreaded speech would drift closer and closer as time went on. Gradually becoming longer and more overbearing, as if upgraded in intensity each time.

He simply nodded, making odd sounds from his throat in mild agreement. Head bobbing up and down so much his neck was slowly beginning to ache at the friction from the air.

"So it's today? The...murder?" He tries to keep his voice steady, not eager to let it break or crack in his determined attempt. He was fine, everything was perfectly fine. This was his job, his livelihood . All his life it had been blood, gore, power. This was not different. He could do this.

"No of course not! What, do you think everything is that simple? That I'll already have all the work prepped up, ready for you to snatch? That's not how this works." He threw his arms up into the air, frustration growing evident on his face. He felt himself jump a little, involataily of course. It was becoming a habit, a dangerous one. He couldn't afford to startle at everything that moved so much as an inch.

What type of leader would he grow to be with a flaw so defining? It would give him the wrong first impression.
He sighed, the tone and context of his words sounding eerily familiar. Except this time, they were residing in his head. Not shouting beyond him.

"You need to have a stake out, watch where he goes. When, where and who are the most Important questions and research required to properly execute the job." His father's voice was significantly calmer as he continued, taking a small, exasperated breath before continuing.

But that didn't matter much to him, the sharp, dangerous edge still present in his voice. Like a knife, ready to break out at any moment and cut him.

"I understand. Will I be alone on this job or shall I bring blak-"

"Bring Elias." He felt like stomping his foot like a child, close to it before having to restrain himself.

Elias.

What was his father's adoration for the annoying prick? Everytime he felt Elias' presence near him, his shoulders would subconsciously tense. His mouth displayed a permanent frown, never once lifting. And he just knew, this wasn't some stupid, senseless dislike. It was so much more than that, it was something sinister in the boy. Like he knew something, something he shouldn't.

"And by the way, I'd be careful if I was you. Elias is quickly ascending the list of most valuable assets in this organisation. Just because you're my son, doesn't eliminate the possibility of him overtaking you. Remember that today." He felt shivers run through his body as he nodded, shakily waking out of the room and heading down towards the crowded bar front that proved a suitable facade for what lay behind.

His position was under threat. It sounded silly, an insignificant problem. So what if he gets demoted? But he knew his father's words ran deeper than first presented. They always did. If he didn't get better, be the man he was 'destined to be', then he would be done. He wouldn't just be demoted from his work position, he'd be dropped completely. He wouldn't be his father's son.

He'd be a disappointment. A pathetic boy who failed to succeed his father's lenient expectations. And perhaps, he felt that fate was more fitting than the alternative one. Would he rather be a disappointment, or an evil materialistic monster? He wasn't exactly sure of the answer, or maybe that's what he would continue to tell himself. Anything to shake the truth that continued to creep up into his bones.

They sat in the run- down motel, Elias watching out of the small, narrow window with bored eyes, huffing and sighing unnecessarily loud, clearly out to get a reaction. But he wouldn't give him one, despite the growing urge to snap and throw his phone straight at his ugly smug face.

But no, he was far too busy with other priorities than the annoying boy he was trapped in this tiny, dirty room with.

His phone was clutched in his hand, trying faster than his thumbs could move as his brain sped up the pace. He had a huge grin on his face as he texted George, initially only wanting to tell him that he couldn't come over for their planned...hanging out. But that was the bare intention, and as always, it crumbled. Now he was sitting on his phone trying to hide the laughable grin that was playing relentlessly on his lips.

He settled his smile quickly as Elias snapped his head around, a smile falling from his face so fast he hoped he gave the illusion it was never there. Though going by his luck, that would certainly not be the case.

"What?" He snapped coldly, eyes tearing away from his phone and immediately being replaced with distance. Distance from his weak feelings that has been so vulnerably showcased a few minutes ago. He was an idiot, purely stupid. How could he let his guard sink down so low around the most observant guy he knew?

"Nothing nothing. It's just..you look happier today. Again." He scowled as he directed his eyes back to the phone clutched warily in his hands, aware of Elias' suspicious gaze. But he chose to simply ignore it, not giving him the slight satisfaction of showing annoyance. It was like the boy's life mission; be as irritating as possible.

He quickly typed up a text, the one he had originally planned to send ten whole minutes ago, but got a little distracted. Similar to everytime he talked to the blondie.

Reece
Hey, I need to go now. I won't be able to come over today or for a while, but I promise I'll text you soon xx

He kept it short and sweet, not wanting to raise Elias' suspicions even further. Turns out, despite his best efforts, he ultimately failed. When he glanced back up, he was met with teasing eyes, looking deep in thought, staring right through his soul. He felt stupid, feeling so fearful when he was with Elias, but he just knew something wasn't right. And yeah, he wasn't afraid to admit that it scared the hell out of him.

"Do you have a staring problem or something? Want a picture?" He grinned cockily, sneaking his phone back into his pocket as he challenged Elias' gaze.

He simply shrugged, turning and looking out the window to concentrate on the backdoor they were currently meant to be watching. Jack, the target, was meant to be sliding out that door today, at what time, that's what they were here to find out. It was revolting, stalking the man's life he was expected to end in a few days time. It was sick, but wasn't that what he was? A sick, cruel bastard?

Elias seemed to let it go as the hours went on, the broken clock on the wall somehow ticking incredibly slow, representing how time felt in his head. Slow, delayed, boring. He should be relieved as they sat playing cards, nothing sinister going on at the moment. The only bad thing here was Elias' inability to play my card game even remotely decent. He was terrible.

"Ugh I give up, you can't play anything half- decent!" He threw the deck of cards down on the pop-up plastic table, leading to them flying all around the floor. But he didn't care as he eyed his phone on the table, undoubtedly having to fight against the urge to just text him. It was like an invisible string, pulling him closer and closer.

"Hey! It's not my fault. You can't play a card game with two people. I wish indigo was here, she's more fun."

It was stupid, even that was an understatement. But everytime he spoke to George, whether face to face or through a cracked screen, he felt happiness flood through his body, warming up his otherwise cold heart. It was strange, but he didn't want to deny it anymore. George made him happy, and he was beginning to think it was more than a friendship. Because he just knew, deep in his heart.

George was so much more than a friend. That title did no justice for how much he meant to him.

"Why don't you just text him? Maybe he misses you again." He froze, taking only seconds to distinguish that it wasn't his inner voice ringing out. No, it was coming from ahead of him. But that didn't make any sense because that would mean-

He knew.

He fucking knew.

"W-What did you say?" His voice was cold and warning, leaning forward slowly as the realisation dawned on him. He felt fear flood run through his bones, chilling them to the core. But it was too overwhelming with another strong emotion. Anger.

"Your little boyfriend? I said: maybe he misses you. Or maybe, he doesn't. Maybe he's not in the right mindset to miss you right now. Or to do...anything." No no no, wake up Reece wake up! This has to be a nightmare. There's no way- no. He can't know, because that would only mean one thing.

George wasn't safe, and he wasn't there with him.

He was alone, and vulnerable.

And they knew.

Ok, so I've realised that I really need to get this story going properly haha it's been 16 chapters yikes I hope it's not too boring :)

What do you think Elias is implying? Does he know?Is George okay?

Thank you so so much for reading! xxx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

78.4K 3.6K 91
When George Smith, the "straight" high school kid, falls for the new boy in town, Reece Bibby, he soon figures out why he's never really been interes...
19K 788 14
Dream finds himself in an introverts worst nightmare when Sapnap convinces him to host seven of their close friends for Sapnap's 21st birthday. The o...
314 2 30
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒇𝒖𝒍...
138 6 11
Two Boys Find Peace In Each Other When They Find Out They're Soulmates Ones A Bad Boy With An Attitude And The Other A Softy Who Desperately Needs So...