𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙗𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨

Nuggie-chan द्वारा

This is my first book so please cut me some slack here (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Requests are always open (Request Ik I sai... अधिक

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Before we start! Impotant!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your quirk/hero costume
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥How you met
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥you meet again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Pictures of you guys took as friends
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Confession
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cuddles
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Nicknames
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Contact names
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥dorm rooms
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What he loves about you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When they get jealous of a fictional charater/Youtuber
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you steal his hoodie
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Halloween costumes
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your family
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outfits they like on you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥a/n read please!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cute/weird text messages
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Boobs, ass or thighs
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥anime shows you binge watch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when he accidentally hurts you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥valentine's day
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when your on your period
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What his car looks like
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you on your period pt. 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥prevy mineta
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥they watch "girl from nowhere 100k special!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥His instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥NEW BOOK!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Top bottom or switch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Suicidal thinking
A little psa‼️🙄
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥outfits you like on him
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥PDA
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his instagram: black females🤎
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
its been a minute... now starting requests!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss pt 2

5.7K 53 78
Nuggie-chan द्वारा

Here part 2 bc it was starting to get really long but yeah... enjoy the story

⚡️Denki⚡️

Denki has asked you out on a date to go roller skating and you happily said yes. He sent you the location where he was at and you got there as fast as you could.

⬇️This is what you wore⬇️

You smiled once you got out of your car which everyone noticed it was a celebrity pulling up and wanting to take pictures and talk to you but luckily Denki didn't see that part of people coming up to you. You waved your driver goodbye and they pulled off.

You went in the place and saw Denki standing by the entrance waiting for you to get there. You ran up to him being too happy to see him and how this date will end up.

"Hi Denki!" You jumped on his back which took him by surprise.

"Y/n! I didn't even notice you were here yet!" He said and you laughed. You two walked to the person giving the skates and went to the skating rank.

You knew how to roller skate but you were pretty rusty so it took you a while to get used to it. You asked Denki if you could hold his hand just because you didn't want to fall and he gladly said yes to. Denki and you were talking about video games, anime, and his doujinshis he made.

All of a sudden

"Hey Denki-" you were soon got cut off from your sentence by falling and Denki falling down will you. He was now on top of you facing you and looking into your eyes, Denki leaned in and kiss you on your lips.

The kiss was gentle and it felt like sparks were flying. It felt fireworks had just been sent off and exploded everywhere and seeming like this whole kissing the person you wanted to be with was a whole fairy tale but except the fairy tale was real.

'Wow their lips are so sweet and soft I could do this forever' Denki thought.

You both parted to catch some air for each other, you weren't expecting that to happen. Your face was on fire from blushing so much.

'Is this real? This this a dream?! Ahhh I can't-' your thoughts had been cut off.

"Y/n such an amazing person I ever met so will you please be my girlfriend?" He said blushing and trying to his his face.

"Yes! Of course I will! But I do have to confess something to do though" you said

"What is it? You can tell me anything" he said smiling at you which made you smile back at him.

"I'm a celebrity... I make music for people" you said.

"Wait really?! That's so cool!! Wait so is that why some people come up to you and is that why your sometimes good at what you do and are so busy?" Denki said still confused about this whole thing.

"Yeah but don't worry about it, I've been hiding it from you because I didn't want you to get be my friend because of what I do and yes that's why I'm busy some of the times" you said explaining everything to him.

🧡Sero🧡

It was finally the day that you and Sero were going on the date he planned. You being you, you were so nervous on how it would play out and you were panicking on what to wear so you called up your girlfriends to help you.

It was a whole meeting on what to wear to impress Sero and make him breathless just by seeing you wear something.

You girls had such a difficult time trying to pick the perfect outfit, it was either too fancy, too simple, boring, over dressed or just too much. Finally you guys found the perfect outfit to go on the date.

This is what you wore

You raced to meet Sero at the...arcade? You weren't expecting that for a surprise date, I mean don't get me wrong it's a good choice but you just weren't expecting it.

You ran up to Sero at the entrance of the arcade. "Hey Sero!" and you jumped into his arms and he spun you around in circles.

"Hey y/n I'm so happy to see you,
So you ready for the date to get start?" He said and you nodded and went in.

You guys paid for the credits for the card and started playing. You guys played a lot of games with each other and being competitive and trying to win to get a surprise at the end. But you made a bet with Sero, whoever wins gets whatever they want.

"Hey Sero how about we play this game, this one has a lot of tickets on it" you pointed to the dance machine, he agreed and both of you swiped your cards and stared playing.

You and Sero got every beat and step of the song, singing alone switching to each other's side and going back, it was an incredible sight with you two.

The song just now ended and you were dipped over Sero, him having his hands on your waist and looking into your e/c eyes. You had your hands around his neck also staring into his eyes, you were surprised of how close you both were and it made you blush.

"Y/n I really like you a lot and I think your so pretty, amazing, and so much more so will you be my girlfriend?" Sero still holding you.

Soon you learned in and connected his soft to yours and kissed you. You couldn't be what the hell just happened, for fuck sake you were kissing your best friend that turned into your crush Sero!!! You guys parted from the kiss to get some air.

"So I guess that's a yes from you ha ha ha" Sero said and made you stand up straight from the pose you guys were doing.

And then with that you both walked out smile on your faces and a lot of prizes in hand.

🐙Tamaki🐙

After the day you both confessed Tamaki couldn't stop smiling until the day of the date come along and it was the cutest thing that you've seen from him.

Tamaki was super nervous and scared about this whole first date thing between you and him, I mean he sees you as a best friend and have done a lot of stuff together but he wants to be with you.

Meanwhile with you getting ready for the date Tamaki was taking you on, you were so excited and happy that he finally asked you out. Nejire helped you pick out an outfit before you date and she told you to get this.

(You can pick either one, I wasn't feeling the first one too much but I still would wear it maybe)

"Oh my gosh you look so beautiful! Tamaki is going to love it!" Neijire said with excitement. "Thanks Neijire for helping me get ready for my date" with that you heard something.

*Ding dong*

"Just a sec!"

You just fixed your hair and makeup and checked yourself one more time in the mirror before answering the door. You quickly rushed to the door not wanting the person who was there to wait too long and exhaled, you could feel your cheeks getting warm and probably knowing it's your date.

'It's probably Tamaki since it's the time to pick me up' you thought.

'Weird, why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?, I mean it's only Tamaki, we've been friends for so long now so why do I feel like this?'  You thought again and exhaled one more time to get your nerves out.

You opened the door and Tamaki was there standing at your door with a shy smile. But when he had saw what you were wearing and what you looked liked his cheeks when to a dust of pink blush but his smile still there looking at you up and down.

"Wow y/n you look beautiful" he said and you said thanks. Now it was time for the date.

Time skip (because it's starting to get a little long and I'm starting to get lazy...sorry)

You couldn't believe what you were seeing, butterflies and a lot of them too, so many to pick and choose, it was but amazing.

You both were playing and picking up the beautiful creatures and examining them, you guys had started making conversation and walking around the field. Something caught Tamaki's eyes and saw the flower that matched perfectly with your outfit.

He placed it behind your right ear, he had now realized how close he was to your face and blushed at the fact of how close he and you were. A butterfly landed on the flower behind your ear and thought it was cute...until...

You placed your lips onto Tamaki's lips since you guys were so close, the kiss was passionate and sweet.

Tamaki's eyes widened as soon as the kiss was over and was a blushing mess.

"Y-y-n will y-ou be my g-girlfriend p-please?" He said now a stuttering mess and blushing a lot more and looked down at the grass.

"I'd love to Tamaki!"

🥱Shinso🥱

Shinso had planed a scary movie date with all kinds of snacks and drinks provided an making sure that everyone is gone and have you all to himself. After doing your homework and fixing stuff it was about time to go to your date with Shinso.

You had an hour  to get ready so you headed towards the shower, quickly once done you got ready while you were wearing a cozy turtle neck dress with a belt around the waist with black stockings.

You packed yourself up and went to Shinso's house, you rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door. Soon after Mr Aizawa and Present mic answered the door and asked you what you were doing here, you told them you and Shinso were going to watch a movie.

"Well you two have fun with your movie while were going out" Mic said walking outside. "But not too much fun if you know what I mea-" "DAD!" Shinso cut his father off and led them out the door and closed the door. "I'm sorry about them they are being annoying" Shinso said walking towards the couch with you following him.

Shinso had picked a scary movie just to see your reaction of the jump scares, you guys were 20 minutes into the movie and you were scared. "AH!" you screamed and clang onto Shinso's arm. He noticed this and saw your face buried into his chest. "Hey we can stop the movie and watch something else if you want" he said grabbing your attention. You said it was fine but he still comforted you and told you it wasn't real and he would protect you.

The movie had ended and Shinso noticed you were asleep into his arms, he turned off the TV and carried you bridal style to your house. He rings the doorbell and your mom appears to answer the door. "Oh hello Shinso it's nice to see you again and what brings you here- oh y/n is asleep, I take it that you guys had fun" your mom says. "Yeah I'll just take them to their room" and Shinso goes upstairs to your room and lays you down.

You were half asleep but mostly sleeping, Shinso leaned in and kissed your lips. You opened your eyes a bit the moment he kissed you but you kissed him back.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Shinso said and just now realized your eyes were a bit open.

"Hell yeah I will"

⌚️Monomoa⌚️

I feel like Monomoa would do the same thing as Todoroki.

🤍Tetsutetsu🤍

This boy would do the same thing as Deku because he's sweet🥰.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa! Where the hell did you guys come from?!😭 Thank you guys for reading my book. Idek what else to say! Normally I would read through a chapter but I don't feel like doing it bc Ik some of you guys just want to read the book and just go on with your day. But if there is some mistakes of words I'm sorry.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
414K 16.7K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
569K 7.5K 52
This Story Includes: Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijirou Kirishima Tenya Iida Shinso Hitoshi Neito Monoma