🝯 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃 | ✓

By -yejisthetic

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ──── · · · ˖ ˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓ ִֶָ 𝐑oseline Greenwood, a young muggle who got a letter to Hogwarts? Join... More

◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝟗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟑/𝟒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔?﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟎 ⨟ 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏⨟ 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝐎 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓﹚

◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃﹚

45 17 15
By -yejisthetic

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to read somewhere else." the light blonde stated then gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Look I'm sorry I don't know what she did okay. But she seems really sorry about it. Give her a second chance." the black haired boy stated then patted the girl's shoulder before leaving.

"I'm over reacting. I should be the one saying sorry." The Hufflepuff girl stated turing around.

"Nah It's all good see ya later Rosie." The Slytherin boy said pocketing.

"Yeah Cya." The light blonde said then left.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

'This kid...Blonde hair...Ocean eyes...She's...She's me? I mean I can't remember anything that happened before I was six.Is it possible I'm the girl in my dreams?' The light blonde asked herself as she walked in the hallway. As per usual she bumped into someone.

"Just the person I was looking for." a familiar voice stated as Roseline picked up her books.

"Me?" she asked still picking up her books.

"Yeah you where have you been the whole morning?" The dark blonde stated helping the girl pick up her books.

"Reading. So what have you guys decided to do since we're not going to Hogsmeade?" The light blonde asked grasping a certain book in her arms.

"Wait and see." the dark blonde stated before running of. The light blonde giggled and followed her.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Meanwhile at The carriages

"Where the hell were you N." the brown haired boy asked the fellow Slytherin.

"I was talking with Roseline, Theo. Had to help out." the black haired boy stated swiping his hair back.

"Thanks for stepping in for me Noah but I did some really terrible things back then..." the brown haired girl stated as she put her hands in her sweaters pockets.

"Hey. It doesn't matter what you did cause I have a feeling your sister will forgive you." The black haired boy said ruffling the girl's hair.

"Hey! My hair!" the brown haired girl exclaimed.

"You guys let's get going." the brown haired boy stated joining in.

"Okay then Theo." the black haired boy stated.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Back at the castle

"So I was thinking we could do a prank. We get the boys to come here and then launch water balloons at them." the dark blonde explained

"That's pretty good." the light blonde stated nodding.

"We're definitely doing it!" the brown haired girl exclaimed

"What's up girls what you guys doing?" a voice asked from behind them.

"Nothing Harry." the brown haired girl stated hiding the parchment with the plans behind her.

"The plan." the dark blonde mouthed to the girls.

"We need to go to the um-uh toilet yeah Rosie you can stay here." the brown haired girl stated then run off with the dark blonde.

"Wait don't g-" the light blonde muttered

"Um that was weird." the Gryffindor boy said scratching his neck.

"My friends tend to be weird." the Hufflepuff said then shrugged. The two then let out an awkward laugh.

"So um How's Hogwarts been?" the green eyed boy asked fiddling with his glasses.

"Great! I'll see you later." the light blonde stated then smiled. She then run off in the direction her friends did.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Hey! What was that about!" the light blonde exclaimed panting.

"We wanted you to have a moment!" the dark blonde exclaimed playfully punching the light blonde's shoulder.

"Oh hell no. I'm a twelve year old for God's sake." the light blonde dreaded.

"But that only gives the chance to get to know each other. Plus you're the same person who stood up for Mone telling Sam he should let her date." the dark blonde stated

"She's Mone I'm me." the light blonde stated then gave the girls a sarcastic smile.

"Okay then. Let's work on the prank." the brown haired girl stated pursing her lips.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Yes! That's perfect!" the brown haired girl shouted.

"Roseline will have to go get them they trust you more than they trust us." the dark blonde stated.

"I don't want to break that trust!" the light blonde exclaimed with puppy eyes.

"Fine I'll do it." the brown haired girl said in defeat.

"Yes." the Hufflepuff muttered happily.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"I swear if this is a prank... I'll be so done with you Symone." the black haired boy stated as his voice echoed.

"On three.two.one." the brown haired girl counted under her breath as she stepped away from the boys.

"Hey! Where are you goin-" the brown haired boy asked before a water balloon his face.

"Symone!" the boys exclaimed at the same time.

"Where the hell did those come from?" the blue eyed boy asked all socked

"Um..Up there?How did they come from up there?" the older Lupin asked looking up.

"We used a spell duh!" the light blonde shouted as she threw a balloon at the red head.

"Stop that!I'll get you back!" the red haired boy shouted back.

"Are they dating or something?" the green eyed boy asked the other boys.

"What no!" the boys exclaimed with a twisted look on their faces.

"Plus Connor likes Symone. And Rosie likes-" the blue eyed boy whisper-shouted before being nudged by the older Lupin.

"Watch it." he mouthed to the blue eyed boy.

"Likes?" the green eyed boy asked curiously.

"WATER BALLOON FIGHT!" the brown haired girl shouted then threw a water balloon at the boy who lived.

"Oh come on!" the black haired boy groaned.

"Close call." the brown haired boy stated.

"You boys going to join in or what?" the light blonde asked.

"Of course we are." the red head stated grabbing a balloon.

"Oh shit." the light blonde murmured before running.

"Hey Sam did you see m-" the proffesor stated before being socked in water.

"WHAT IN THE HELL!" he shouted.

"Um Sorry Dad..." the brown haired girl said giggling. Soon everyone burst out laughing.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"If it was Professor Snape we would have got detention." the dark blonde stated drying her hair.

"Yeah." the light blonde said then laughed.

"So you've been in your thoughts lately. What's it all about? Dreams again?" the dark blonde asked her room mate.

"Yeah...What if...I'm the girl in the dreams." the light blonde hesitatingly muttered.

"Hm never thought of it that way.What makes you think that?" the younger Diggory asked

"She's got blonde hair and blue eyes. I'v got blonde hair and blue eyes as well....She got oblivated in yesterday's dream. And I don't remember any of my toddler hood..." The older Greenwood explained.

"Look a lot of people have blonde hair and blue eyes. Like me for a example. Doesn't mean she's you. Don't stress yourself okay?" the dark blonde said hugging the light blonde

"Yeah okay." the light blonde stated as she pulled out of the hug then smiled.

'Yeah I can't promise that....' the light blonde thought switching off the lights

'Game tomorrow I can wait!' the dark blonde thought as she got in bed

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Meh, not so shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 905 19
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...
312K 9K 55
"I will never ever let anything happen to you, you hear me? I would never let anyone or anything hurt you, and if anyone does hurt you, they'll never...
266 4 10
IMPORTANT NOTE: The chapters after Chapter 10 are continued in my new account, @ultimate-bibliophile When Hermione Granger receives a letter from Hog...
25K 612 38
"You're a good friend, Hermione." She narrowed her eyes at him. "So we're on a first-name basis now?" He shrugged. "I feel it's only fair after spend...