🝯 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃 | ✓

By -yejisthetic

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ──── · · · ˖ ˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓ ִֶָ 𝐑oseline Greenwood, a young muggle who got a letter to Hogwarts? Join... More

◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝐎 ⨟ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝟗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟑/𝟒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔?﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟎 ⨟ 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟑 ⨟ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟒 ⨟ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟓 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟕 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟖 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟎 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟏⨟ 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟔 ⨟ 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟗 ⨟ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝐎 ⨟ 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟏 ⨟ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟑 ⨟ 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟒 ⨟ 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒﹚
◖✦ ▸﹙𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓﹚

◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒﹚

58 17 54
By -yejisthetic

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You guys going to Hogmeade this weekend? Everyone else is." the older Lupin asked his friends.

"I'm not going if Harry isn't." the light blonde stated.

"You know I can't go." the green eyed boy said then sighed.

"Which means I'm not going." the light blonde

"You guys should go I'm fine on my own." the black haired boy hesitated

"How about we all stay!" the younger Lupin exclaimed

"I have to go I'm a prefect." the Hufflepuff fifth year groaned

"I don't think you have to there's Erin and the other prefects they'll be fine." the red haired boy stated.

"I'm the head boy, They need me to help watch over the Puffs. I feel more like a babysitter." the older Diggory stated with his head in his hands.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"So it's final we're not going to Hogsmeade. No biggie it isn't that special. Right Symone?" the light blonde stated a bit sarcastically.

"Yeah no biggie!" the brown haired girl exclaimed.

"The whole league, except for Ced, is staying! We could have fun like the old times. Wait we always have fun. What was I saying again?" the light blonde stated questioning herself as the girls burst into laughter.

"Since Harry's here as well we must make sure of that it goes as planned!" the dark blonde exclaimed making all the girls nod except for Roseline.

"What plan?" the light blonde asked narrowing her eyes.

"Ah child. We have come up with the most absurd plan in the PLANet." the brown haired girl stated hopping of the Hufflepuff Greenwood's bed.

"I just realized we're in the Hufflepuff dorms. How did you get in here?" the light blonde asked. At this point she was questioning her sanity.

"Remember Erin let me in. Plus you guys don't got room mates so." the brown haired girl stated then shrugged.

"Oh yeah." the light blonde said in realization.

"Okay on to the plan." the brown haired girl stated.

"No need for plans. I mean Rosie could win someone over with a hi." the dark blonde said proudly.

"Ya know. I'm not going through with any of this. I'm fine doing nothing." the light blonde stated.

"But-" the girls groaned at the same time.

"It's getting late if you don't leave you'll be in trouble with the head boys ." the light blonde said in a low tone

"She's not wrong we should head out." the brown haired girl stated.

"See you tommorrow!" the dark blonde exclaimed then closed the dorm door.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"It's already almost midnight..." the light blonde stated straining to read the clock.

"I tHinK sO." the dark blonde said while yawning making the light blonde giggle.

"N-night Ro-sie." the younger Diggory said in a sleepy tone.

"Night Lia." the Hufflepuff Greenwood whispered before blowing out the candles.

In Roseline's Dreams;

"Casp we're too old to be doing this." the light blonde heard a feminine voice whisper.

"Whatever. We need to find the child. She could be dead or something we promised we'll watch her every move..." The Hufflepuff heard another voice whisper. She then saw two tall figures walking towards her. The surprise is they didn't notice her and walked right passed her . Oh wait she's invisible again.

"Is she dead?" the male voice asked.

"She's breathing..." the female voice stated in a low tone. Just then the two figures took a small jump.

"You scared the hell out of us. Are you okay Ellie?" the woman's voice asked as the light blonde walked towards them. She noticed the child it was the kid who was always in her dreams...

"Who are you?" the child asked in a low tone while scratching her head.

"Oh great Mar she lost her memory!" the man whose hair was a mix of grey and brown stated throwing his arms in defeat.

"We can't take her back. Bellatrix is probably haunting her down." the black haired woman stated.

"Ah this sounds familiar yes if we sent her back in the first place all this wouldn't be happening!" the man said sarcastically.

"I feel like were starting from scratch...." the woman stated in a low tone.

"To keep her safe we shall put her in the muggle world...We can't write a letter..." the man said at he helped her up.

"What all this about keeping me safe. Who am I? Am I special or something..." the little girl asked staring at the two people in front of her.

"Phew she didn't get oblivated she remembers how to speak English. Maybe it's amnesia or something." the brown haired woman stated.

"Oh well we need to apparate her to a muggle hospital and leave her there... We've going to have to oblivate her... so she doesn't talk about us." the black haired man stated taking out his wand.

"But-but how will she speak?" the brown haired woman asked in a sympathetic tone.

"Remember it only removes the memories we want removed. So she might have been oblivated." the man stated then shrugged.

"I guess we have to..." the woman stated in a sad tone then gave the child a small smile.

"I'm sorry Ellie..." the man said holding out his wand.

"Oblivate..." and with that the light blonde started fading from her dream.

End of Dream.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Oblivate... oblivate..." the light blonde mumbled as she turned the pages of the book.

"Ah yes. That time Lockfart tried to do the spell on..." the girl continued to mumble before she was interrupted.

"Love how you call him Lockfart." a familiar voice said.

"Noah." the light blonde stated pushing the book aside.

"You know you mumble pretty loud." the black haired boy said teasingly

"Wait really?" the Hufflepuff asked with her eyes wide open.

"Nah not really. So I heard Lynie apologized." the boy said saying the last statement in a baby voice.

"Lynie? Whose Lynie?" the older Greenwood asked confused.

"Your sister duh." the black haired boy stated rolling his eyes.

"Why the hell do you call her Lynie. That sounds childish." the light blonde said with a disgusted look on her face.

"You're childish." the Slytherin boy spat.

"Oh no you didn't." the Hufflepuff said glaring at the boy.

"I did." the boy stated confidently.

"Is that a death wish?" the girl asked taking out her wand.

"N-no ma'am I'm childish." Noah shuttered putting his hands up in defeat.

"Yes. Now why the hell do you call her...'Lynie'" the light blonde asked saying the last word in disgust.

"She's actually friends with me and Theo and she was planning to apologize ever since we became friends." the black haired boy shrugged.

"Wow she actually means it?" the older Greenwood asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Just accept the damn apology siblings fight how bad could she have gone." The Slytherin said shrugging.

"You don't know." the Hufflepuff said in a low tone while picking up her books then walked away.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Lol I just remembered my username was once -lovesick-
Anyways I kinda wanna changey username but this username is pretty much a brand for me already TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308 4 10
IMPORTANT NOTE: The chapters after Chapter 10 are continued in my new account, @ultimate-bibliophile When Hermione Granger receives a letter from Hog...
69.2K 849 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
1.4K 51 26
„𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝒀, 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬 " :・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.: Y/N Y/M/N Tenley i...
20.3K 971 20
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...