demon Princes mate | COMPLETE

By alaskabear13

"she's here" a boy from behind me said to what i'm guessing are his friends. His voice is so husky, I almost... More

characters
meeting my mother
new demon school
mate
this bitch
teasing
explosion
stupid angels
the fuck
smut
extra possesive
i....what?
why?
I wonder...
mating
the start.
the meeting
trust exercise
birthday shopping
clubbing
kidnapped
finding my way
escaping
war
king and queen
life

meeting parents

27.7K 720 209
By alaskabear13

Sorry for the late update , I kinda took a week of from wattpad anyways enjoy.

Also thanks for 200 odd reads.

Vote and comment ✓:

*******************
Storm pov :

The drive to Trojans place was not necessarily long, but boring I mean the guy just sits in silence with some shitty pop music from the radio.

But during the last around 15 minutes of the drive I shoved on a dropkick Murphys cd I had in my bag and blasted that shit as I danced and sang to every single song.

Trojans would laugh or smile every so often making me smile at how nice his laugh sound and his smile looks.

Anyways once we made it to the house, Trojan parked his car out front of the house...

Sorry I mean castle he lives in a mother fucking castle, the lucky son of a bitch.

It's kinda spooky looking, there was a smoke of cloud all over the place.

"Scared?" He questioned once he came to my side of his truck as he opened my door.

"No, i'm actually quite intrigued" that sounded so proper.

Trojan looked at me confused before shaking his head and kissing my cheek before helping me out his truck.

"So, is it true that you have those black horses with the fire inside them?" I asked excitedly as I looked round the place incase I missed it.

"You do know you'll get one when you become head demon worrior" he said but then a look of sadness came upon his face.

I knew this would happen.

"That's so cool" I shouted out a bit louder then nescacery but it happend.

"Yeah" he said before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the big metal doors.

I bet those things are heavy as fuck.

Just as I thought Trojans was going to open them he put his hands up then said something before the doors swung open.

I want to do that.

"Only the king and queen aswell as there family's and mates can open these doors" he explained, so that means...

"So I can open them?" I asked as I smiled at the thought of me being like hugini.

"Well, once we have fully claimed one another yes" that's not fair.

You may wonder what he mean by full claiming well, i shall tell a you.

Basically we have to have sex and then let our demons take over and have sex so that way every demon and angel know that that demon has a mate.

Fun, I know.

"Ready to meet the king and queen aka my parents ?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the castle.

And let me tell you I know i'm getting lost in this place.

I was greeted with stairs and doors once we had entered, I was dragged up the flight of stairs then across a hall way them through some doors before we were at a big grand entrance with big wooden doors.

"After this we can go to my room" he said with a wink which made me slightly wet down there.

Stupid fuck making me all flustered for him with only a wink.

"Okay" I said with a wink towards him before he opened the doors and pulled me with him into the big grand ball rooms.

It had checkered floors with a beautiful pattern on the ceiling aswell as other things

But there's at the end of the room sat both king and queen Jacksonville whom might I add, i have met once when I was around 10.

My dad took me with him one day to meet some worriors and the king and queen so happend to be there anyways so on I met them but I don't think they'll remember me.

"Don't be nervous" Trojans whispered him my ear before biting it slightly, I held the moan in my throat so I wouldn't embarrass myself Infront of them.

Anyways Trojans led me towards the 2 and once they heard us their eyes darted towards us, queen Margret had a look of happiness upon her face with a warm smile.

Warm smile don't always mean your welcome here though.

As for king, fuck what was his name again?

'robert' my demon said making me very grateful as I wouldn't of ever remembered.

"Your so pretty" queen Margret squeled as she got up from her chair and ran towards me and inglulfing me into a big hug

"You look so much like you dad" she said once she had let me go, my mood immedietly went a 360 and I became sad.

Why does everyone have to keep mentioning my dad today.

I will not cry, tears you better stay in.

"Robert, doesn't she look just like Jon" she gushed, I felt Trojan wrap his arms around my waist and pull me back into his chest.

I forgot he can feel my emotions

He didn't say anything, but him being near me was good enough.

"Oh yes, storm Bradley, your dad was a great worrior and I hope you'll be just as good or better" I felt a boost of pride envelope me at this.

"I'll be the best you'll ever have" I said with a smirk this made the king give me a nod and the queen look at me with confusion as she saw his arm round my waist.

"Mom, dad this is my mate" Trojans finally told them and they both smiled brightly.

"I've got Question before me and Trojan leave" I told them as Trojan started to drag me away from them.

"Will I still be head demon worrior?" I really wanted to be it, to make my dad proud and to make myself proud.

"Yes if you would like to be both the head demon worrior and princess" oh fuck yes.

"THANK YOU" I shouted with a huge smile and I hugged the queen then put my hand out for the king but he just pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

This earned him a possesive growl from Trojan.

"Your family now" he said as he looked at my shocked face.

"You'll be getting an delivery in a few days" he said and I gave him a nod.

"You'll also become head demon worrior when you finish up school" I once again gave him and nod before I was picked up and thrown over Trojans shoulder.

"I'll be hanging with Trojan, bye" I just can't stop can I

Anyways Trojan soon stoped walking and teleported the 2 of us to what i'm guessing is his room.

Once we where there he set me free an on his bed before laying on top of me with his head in my neck and arms round my body.

"Seriously?" I asked as I heard his heart beat slow and him starting to fall asleep.

"Shh, nap time" i'm not even tired though but since I am nice but only to my mate I'll just lay here as he sleeps.

I decided to just go on my phone as he has started to slightly snore.

Once I picked up my phone I saw I had a message from Amy, Tommy and cartel which I was on a groupchat with.

A-amy
T-tommy
C-cartel
S-storm

'storm what are you doing rn?' A

'ive got a sleeping Trojan on me why?' s

'thats why he wouldn't text me"' c

'send a pic🥺' a

I quickly snapped a pic of the 2 of us before sending it too the group chat.

'since when was he so cuddily?' t

'since storm came along🙄' c

'your so cute together😍' a

'how are you not dying he weighs like a ton?' t

'i dunno actually' s

'wanna do something this weekend? , it's Thursday so we can meet on saturday' a

'we should go blow shit up' s

'where to get the bombs?' c

'ive got some of my dad's spares' s

'we'll meet Saturday at around 12 at Trojans' t

'fuck yh' s

'yh' c

'i'm in' t

And then it was just 'okays' so I turned my phone of before putting my hand in Trojans hair and played with it, this earned me a small groan as he lent closer to my hand.

During his sleep he took his t-shirt of and layed back on top of me all the while asleep.

Highly doubt it that he was asleep though.

But soon enough it was getting late and Trojan was still asleep but I needed to head home so I slowly slid from underneath him all the while sliding a pillow in my place.

Once I was out from under him.

I then wrote him a note and stuck it to his forehead with some tape before teleporting home.

I decided not to say anything once I got home and just walked to my room quietly as my mom and Kenneth where probably asleep.

I started feeling really lonely now that my mate wasn't with me but I changed into my PJs before climbing under my covers and letting a few years escape my eyes that have been wanting to for the past few hours.

Slowly I fell asleep but got jolted away by movement behind me.

I was about to harm this person until i noticed it was my mate.

So I cuddled into his bare chest and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Why'd you leave?" His very husky voice asked.

"It was getting late and you where sleeping so I left" I told him with a yawn

"Well next time don't leave me, I woke up expecting you under me but instead I got a paper stuck to my forehead and a pillow" he said with a huff as he brought me closer to his body.

"Sorry" I said as I felt my eyes close

"It's okay " he said before kissing my head and I immedieltly fell asleep.

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
506K 13.5K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
77K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
63.3K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...