A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

By extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... More

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Jealous
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Sick
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Concert
Truth or Dare
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Tokyo Disneyland
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
I am here for you
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Take care of me
Trip pt. 1
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Restart of a friendship
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

Drunk

451 25 0
By extreme_simmy

The next morning~

Y/N's POV

I woke up to Ryujin cuddling me. I tried to stand up but then Ryujin felt me moving and then she held me tighter.

"Please stay like this for a while" I turned to face her and kiss her forehead. I let her cuddle me more then I drifted off to sleep.

After sometime I hear someone whispering after sometime, "Don't they look so cute together?" "I think they were meant to be" "They have been bestfriends for years"

"Guys leave them alone right now" I recognized that voice and it was Jihyo.

When I woke up once again I woke up Ryujin and we both went downstairs. Once I walked downstairs I saw someone pull my wrist and I got dragged. I noticed it was Jihyo and she pulled me to the side.

"Have you told Ryujin and your family that by next week you will go on tour with us for a month?" She asked me. I looked to the side.

I am scared to tell my my parents because I have been lying to them saying I am still attending University when in fact I am working at JYP. I haven't seen them in a while since after a few months. When I was in University my parents had to move to a separate house since it is closer to their work and they would often interrupt our sleep by arriving late so it was best for us to live separately. I am also scared to tell Ryujin since she usually hates me being separated from her and I know I will hurt her if I tell her. I just want her to feel happy since right now she deserves it after having to deal with me.

"No I have not had the chance yet" I looked down as she heard my response.

"Why not" She looks at me confused.

"I have my reasons... I will tell them soon..." I tell her and she nods and we both walked back into the dorm. I sat next to Ryujin and clinged on her arm. She turned to me and smiled and I smiled back at her. Then we ate breakfast.

"Do you have practice today babe?" I asked her when we finished since I realized the girls have to head straight to JYP to practice today.

"Yes I have practice" she looks at me.

"What about our clothes?" I asked her.

"We should head home first." We stood up and said goodbye to all the Twice members then we got into the car and drove home.

Once we got home and I changed I walked out of my room then suddenly Ryujin pulled my waist. She leaned in and kissed me. After pulling away she said, "I love kissing you!" I smiled at her. "I love kissing you too." I thought to myself, "Why didn't I feel the same passion when I kissed her compared to when I kissed Dahyun? Again... here I am thinking about Dahyun but I shouldn't it's not right..." I pulled away and held her hand then walked to the car with her to go to JYPE.

"Are you free this afternoon?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Okay good I will pick you up after practice!" I smiled at her.

"Alright! I have to go now! Bye babe I love you!" She walks away and my smile fades. I think to myself, "I am so nervous but I think it's time to tell her."

I walked to the practice room to see them all there and I watched them all practice for their concert in Japan. After practice I walked out and went to Ryujin's practice room to see her practicing with her teammates. I opened the door and sat in the back to watch her practice. As she finished she turned around and noticed me. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you!" She says to me and I say it back to her.

"Where did you want to go?" She pulls away as she asked me.

"I wanted to take you to the park since I need to tell you something." I looked at her trying my best to put on a smile.

"Okay! I have to go now girls i'll see you!" She waved at her group mates and I waved at her friends and walked with Ryujin to the park.

Once we reached to the park I sat on the bench and she looked at me eagerly trying to wait for me to talk. I got nervous and stayed silent for a few moments.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" After some time she asked since she noticed I have not said anything.

"Ryujin... I-In a week... I will be going on tour with Twice for a month..." I looked down and she looked at me shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me this before!" She smacks my chest in frustration and I had no choice but to take it in since I expected this.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to enjoy every moment with you and I knew how upset you would be if I told you this." She kept pounding on my chest and it started hurting more and more.

"How could you do this under such a short notice. You didn't truly consider my feelings! I feel so upset." She pouts at me and doesn't look at me in the eyes.

"I know... I am sorry its for my job..." I am starting to regret telling her but it's better to tell her now instead of waiting.

"I want to support you I do... but what if someone else takes you away from me while you are gone and I won't have you here with me..." She clenches her jaw and I see she is trying to hold in her tears.

"I promise it wont happen babe!" I tried to reassure her but she shook her head at me.

"I dont know my gut is telling me not to trust that..." She stands up and starts crying. I felt so bad but I have no choice but to go.

"Please trust me..." I hold onto her wrist since she was about to walk away. But then she turns to me with her teary eyes.

"Please leave me alone Y/N..." She lets go of my hand on her wrist and walks away. I laid my back on the bench and started crying in frustration.

"Why couldn't she understand? That I only love her..." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and checked the time to see it was night time. I felt so hurt and in pain I drove to the nearby bar. I was on my 6th glass, feeling so drowsy, I pulled out my phone and drunkenly called someone.

Y/N: "Y...your... chi...cken... is...rea...dy..."

???: "Y/N is that you?"

Y/N: "Yes... yo...ur...or....der...is...ready..."

???: "Where are you right now?"

Y/N: "Chi...cken...is...at...xxxx...bar..."

They suddenly hanged up on me. "Ho...w rude... they... never got told...me where to drop...the... chicken..." I put my head on the table and then as I was about to drink my 7th glass someone took the glass from my hand.

"W..hy... did... you do that..." I looked at the mysterious person viciously.

"You are drunk Y/N! What in the world happened to you?" They answered me back.

"Pain... it hurts..." I gave up but I was not sure who the person was. As I tried to stand up to get a better look at who the mysterious figure was and she was running up to me then I suddenly felt my vision getting black and then I passed out.

-

Dahyun's POV

I received a call in the middle of the night from Y/N and she sounded drunk. I am concerned for her since she sounded like she was alone. I drove to the bar she told me she was at and to my surprise I see her about to drink another glass. I counted the amount of glasses she drank and she drank 6 already. I took the drink from her hand as she started arguing with me.

"W..hy... did... you do that..." She looks at me viciously and I tried to calm myself down

"You are drunk Y/N! What in the world happened to you?" I saw her condition and she didn't realize she was that drunk to the point she was about to dive in for her 7th glass.

"Pain... it hurts..." My jaw dropped when she said this. What happened that caused her this? As she was about to stand up I saw she was about to faint so I ran up to her and caught her before she fell. I started moving her hair back looking at her face.

"This dumb girl... she shouldn't have drank that much and not alone either..." I dragged her to the car with the help of two of the bartenders. Thankfully they were kind to me and at least they didn't see my face since I had a mask and my cap on.

Once I drove home I called two of the members to help me carry Y/N to my room. Then when I saw her laying there I put the blanket on her and kiss her forehead.

"Did Ryujin do this to you?... How come you are with her if she is making you like this... I will find out the reason and I will make her pay because it pains me to see you like this..." I left the room and walked out to head straight for Momo's room and I cuddled her to sleep. Yet I couldn't sleep well since all I could think about was if Y/N is okay.

-

A/N: I am not sure how I am feeling about this one it seems a bit boring but please bare with me, this part leads into the next part. I will try to make the next two parts will be a bit better.

Also I only posted one story today since I wanted to post a chapter the day after my birthday! I have more chapters in plan but I haven't had the opportunity to write them yet. I will try my best to write them soon! Thank you! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...