Guns And Roses // BNHA × OC...

Av aBitGrim

𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 Complete! ... Mer

Prologue
(1) Here we go
(2) Where's My Epic Background Music?
(3) Entrance Exams Pt. 2
(4) The Results: How to be a Faliure 101
(5) Back to the Present
(6) Smash Mouth All Punch
(7) Crazy Equals Genius
(8) The Adventures of an Orphan
(9) Lies, Secrets, and Juice
(10) This is a chapter of SCIENCE!
(12) What a Young Girl Should Not Be
(13) Midnight Coffee Run
(14) Hush Little Baby, Don't Say a Word
(15) Not in the Hero League
(16) Behind the Action Scenes
(17) Words to Live By
(18) In THIS economy?
(19) Such Sweet Sorrow
✴Previews!✴
(20) THE È׆RÄ$ *guitar intro*
(21) Roaring Sports Festival
(23) This Bitch is on X-Games Mode
(24) Determinate
(25) Feel My Wrath and Extreme Self-Doubt
(26) Truely Heroic
(27) Last of the Calvary Battle
(28) Round 1
(29) Round 1 [but for real this time]
(30) Sucker Punch
(31) Bakugo VS. Rose
(32) I Cheated Death, And Now He Wants A Divorce.
(33) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 1
(34) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 2
Ending A/N
❇Mini Chapter: Rose!
❇Mini Chapter: Q!
❇Mini Chapter: Rocket!❇
❇Mini Chapter: Shizuka Royce! (Updated Version)❇
Time for a Q&A!
A/N: Questions CLOSED
~ Art Gallery ~
❇more character details❇
THE Ë̷X̷T̷R̷Ã̷$: 💀 Halloween Special 🎃
~A Day in the Life of Q~
Among Us

(22) Game on, Extras

1.3K 76 17
Av aBitGrim

Silence....

Silence filled the track field once one of UA's robots had taken a hard hit, sending a loud crash as it collapsed to the ground landing on a few students. The others who had paused to let it fall before passing came to a quiet halt and watched while determined students sprinted on to finish the obstacle race. Those watching in the stands from the TVs at the arena fell completely silent. One could hear a literal pin drop while the robot laid motionless in the dirt. Tension and nervousness hit everyone like a bus; mostly in Prof. Q as he watched the bot fall onto his star student. He felt worry and terror bubble up inside of him until-

"MOTHERFUCKER!"

⏸️*Record scratch* ️▶️

Hey, Rose here, and I bet you're wondering how I got into this sticky situation....

Well how do these things really start? One minute you're eating lunch with your friends, the next you're busting out of a giant robot to later fight your peers in order to become a super hero. As you do

Ight no point in stalling let's just back it up to where we left off

⏮️⏮️⏮️

"Attention first years!" Once again the students were called to look at the stage while Midnight cracked her wip. "Save the chatter for the loser bench it's time to go plus ultra!!!!" She held her fist up in the air to get the kids excited- a too easy task for her - and disregard Katsuki Bakugo's.... confident speech.

"It's time for the first challenge! Looky here at my fabulous wheel of pain!" She gestured to a Wheel of Fortune styled wheel next to her dramatically posed physique. With an equally dramatic flick of her wrist, Midnight spin the wheel, the flashy colors going round and round as Midnight hummed to herself and watched with everyone. "Hmm around and around it goes, where will it stop nobody knows..." the wheel stopped as Midnight called out the name of the first challenge "Obstacle Race!!" A mix of groans and cheers could lghtly be heard through the student body as Midnight went on. "Students will have to run through the track that is around the stadium, but be careful because teachers have strategically planned challenges throughout to slow you down! Do your best to make it through faster than your peers, and as long as you don't leave the course....you're free to do whatever your heart desires!" The woman cracked her whip once more to emphasize the last sentence.

With that, the first years had five short minute to get to the gates before the contest started. Most ran towards the entrance to get a good spot in front while the others saved their energy and took their time. Rose stuffed her hands into the pockets of her fancy new gym uniform and walked over to the gates. When doing so she took a look around the stands where a hyper green spec was waving around to flag someone down. After looking behind her she knew she had to be the target for this person and upon closer vision, she could see the fast green floof was Professor Green Floof.

"Make it quick Q I gotta get going," she said walking up to the stands as Q leaned over the side. He was clearly out of breath after running around to get her over there and took a second to breath before talking. "I wanted to say good luck out there chuckaboo! Show those heros what you're made of I believe in you!! No matter what happens never look back! You know I always say: keep moving forward! you've learned so much that will get you so far in this."

Rose couldn't help but smile, Q always had the power to make anything seem possible. No matter how out of reach her dreams seemed, Q can and would make it achievable.

The hyper green haired man grabbed the duffel bag off his shoulder and threw it down to Rose, yelling to her, "Go show them what we teach you in the background!" Rose smiled and nodded quickly glancing at the clock that was counting down from twi minutes. "I will! Thanks Q...I'll make you proud."

"My dear you already have! Now go go skedaddle!" Q quickly waved her off as Rose ran towards the gates. All the kids waited in a giant group as the screen anxiously counted down for them. Everyone got ready, the bigger kids having an advantage to push past the smaller kids. Not too far ahead, Rose could spot the tiny hero from 1A. Poor Midoriya was already getting shoved past by bigger kids, currently wedged between the shoulders of two students.
..wish I could help him out...but he's a hero, so surely he'll figure something out..

"Oh right!" This is when it dawned upon Rose to look in the bag from Q. Similar to how parents pack lunch for their kids, the mad scientist had thoughtfully packed Rose a bag full of her best inventions and a little note reading "Best of luck chuckaboo!" Rose smiled and put the note in the brest pocket inside her jumpsuit, then looked inside the bag.
Come on...I gotta have something to get me past these guys....

After digging through twelve different kinds of guns and having ten seconds on the clock, Rose picked out something that would hopefully suffice. The crowd began to chant down the clock as the kids mentally prepped themselves.

Three.....

Ok we got this...

Two...

Keep your cool and remember...

Go!!
Don't screw this up!

Rose POV:

The second the gates flew open it was a frenzy. Kids pushed and shoved like they couldn't possibly care any less about the people around them.
Very heroic.

Well if morals are being chucked out the window, time to destroy these guys.

I couldn't see much of anything at this angle, but I did have a clear glimpse of the bright outside world across the sea of teenagers. If I had packed my bag there wouldn't be a slight change I would've waisted space on a grappling hook I made in sixth grade. I better thank Q for this. I'm guessing he knew what the more probable obstacles were after watching the festival for so many years.

No time to think just aim and fire

I saw a thick bar above our heads that was towards the end of this tunnel thing they got us trapped in. I shot the hook at that bar then kicked my foot off the tall kid in front of me to- oh don't give me that look they were shoving first! Anyway, I got a decent amount of leverage and the hook uh grappled the bar pretty well. But even though a thin wire can't carry me the whole way there, it got me up enough to sort of run across the other kids who were still shoving.
" Sorry sorry- my bad...ok maybe you deserved that one- sorry"

I eventually got to the front and i could hardly believe it.
Ok that was easy but don't underestimate the rest of this...haven't even made it to the first obstacle

I moved to run but nearly fell in the process "The heck!?" I along with everyone else that made it out, looked down to see our feet covered in a a giant layer of...ice?

"Woah what an unexpected turn!" That loud guy shouted while everyone desperately tried to get out. "Props to 1A's Shoto Todoroki! Even if that was a pretty dirty move."

That stupid half & half kid ran away from us without even a glance back. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so pissed- DAMNIT that was smart!!!
Gotta think of a way outta this gotta think of something- man my feet are cold

Ok ok I wasn't gonna let cold water keep me from winning this. I didn't have time to dig through my bag so I was gonna have to do what any rational person would.

Punch my way out of this!

3rd person POV:

Meanwhile Todoroki had long taken off in front of more 1A students and close to Katsuki Bakugo. It didn't take hardly any time at all for our protagonist's metal fist to chip away the ice. The instant she was free, Rose sprinted off with the crowd.
"I didn't expect so many to dodge that, especially those from other classes.." Shoto wasn't too pleased but lucky for him that wasn't his only trick up his sleeve.

"Don't get too cocky kids!" Present Mic towered over in the sky box and watched the children frantically run through the course. "Get ready for the real challenge....a big ole ROBO INFERNO!!" he laughed as the first group approached the giant bots. By the time Rose made it up, sneaky Shoto had frozen the machines in their place.

"We can get through!" Rose realized as Shoto ran off. Careful now Rose. He had frozen when they were off balance....on purpose.
The bots came crashing down faster than the kids could react. They all ran in different directions once again not giving a thought about the other kids that they shoved my.

"Hey watch it-" Rose tried to argue before some seven foot tall kid pushed her right in the line of the bots falling.
Silence.....

Rose laid on her back under the giant robot, the only light being a dim, dark red of the machines "eye". Her breath was short and fast while her heart raced like a rabbit in her chest. After concluding that she wasn't dead, Rose peaked her eyes open and moved. Luckily she wasn't crushed, only trapped. "No no no! I can't- HELP!!!" She hit her hands as hard as she could on the cold metal but it was pointless. Even if anyone heard her, no one would stop. Everyone had their own goals in mind.

"I can't- I can't be stuck- damnit let me out!" Her quiet breath was the only voice she could hear under the sound of footsteps running past her. "I'm gonna loose...not like this it's too early! Come on...move man!! Come on Rose keep moving forward, keep moving forward!!" She laid back, defeated. Her breath slowing down as the noise refused to leave her head.

"No...I'm not staying down...IM NOT GONNA FREAKIN LOSE!!!!" She put her hands on the metal and shut her eyes tight "Come on Rose get out!! You wanna be a hero don't freakin lose!! Aaaahhh- MOTHERFUCKER!"

With a flash of pink light, Rose opened her eyes to the sunny outside world, free from the fallen robot. "What....-"

Next time on Guns and Roses ⏭️

The actual HELL was that!?!?

___________

"How sad.....they obviously went to a lot of trouble, but I just wish they had made this at least some what of a challenge..."

"I suppose you must be pretty good to be the one to critique-"

"'Pretty good'? This is child's play..."

_________________

"I wish you wannabes a good match and good luck.... you'll need it."

Bitch.

"She's hot but she's evil..."

⚪⚪⚪

So things are starting to heat up at the festival, huh? Rose goes in unsure of herself, but leaves...uh still pretty confused. Don't worry, we still have more chapters to go so let's see if things can get sorted out by then

For this chapters question, which part of the obstacle course do you think was the scariest or hardest to get out of?

Character Spotlight: Tallulah (Rose) Rosemary
1-H original character
Quirk: Weapon (gauntlets)

Fun fact: though her body is made of light and she doesn't need to eat or breathe, she still can cry and hyperventilate under high levels of stress since it is a mental thing for her

That's all for now. Until next time ladies, men, and nonbinary friends ~

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

120K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...
38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
604K 17.7K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
1.6M 45.5K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...