Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

Von ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... Mehr

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Two Poles
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Midnight Marathon
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
How To COme Out?
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
The Heat Risen
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
A Pleasing Escape
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
The New Plan
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
Survived
The Offer
Epilogue

The Office

4K 362 101
Von ailovexiaowang

Hwa Lin sat on the bench, watching the sect members practicing their yoga routine. On her hands was a blue knitted scarf.

"Madam Wang? You need to take your medication...." A girl approached her and spoke gently.

Hwa Lin looked up at the girl who smiling at her.

"I miss my baby..." Hwa Lin muttered.

"Your baby?" The girl raised her brows.

Hwa Lin took out a small photograph from her gown's pocket. She looked at the picture in the photograph.

"He's so young and handsome. What's his name?" Asked the girl.

"Zhan Zhan....!" Replied Hwa Lin.

"You must loves him so much....!" Said the girl.

"Shhh... Don't tell San San about Zhan Zhan. She won't like it...." Hwa Lin whispered.

The girl smiled and nodded.

"Rest assured....!" She promised. "Now! Let's go for your medication....!" Said the girl, guided Hwa Lin to stand up.

Hwa Lin walked with the girl wrapping her hand around her waist.

☑️☑️☑️☑️

Yibo and Zhan worked at the office as usual. Now Yibo never put his guard down by leaving Zhan unnoticed. The insecurities lingered inside him since he found that Zhan ran away from him just because someone else's words. Yibo understood Zhan did it only to protect him. But he didn't need those kind of protection which made both of them had to suffered by being separated.

"Xuan Jie! I heard Hao Xuan Ge has a crush on you, uh?'" asked Zhan one day, when he was alone in the office with Xuan Lu. Yibo was having a guess in the function room at the ground floor.

"What are you talking about?"  Xuan Lu chuckled.

"I heard he always came here to accompany you when we were not around...!" Zhan smiled mischievously.

"Yes.... But we don't have that kind of relationship. We're just friend. Moreover...." Xuan Lu halted. He glanced at Zhan.

"Moreover?" Zhan raised his brows.

Xuan Lu smiled full of secrets. She grabbed the files and worked on it.

"I:m not telling you!' said Xuan Lu.

"Xuan Jie....!" Zhan whined.

"Go back to your table. If Boss sees us so close like this, you're dead!" Xuan Lu pushed Zhan's back.

"I'm not going until you tell me!" Zhan pouted.

"Up to you!' replied Xuan Lu.

Zhan leaned in Xuan Lu's table. Head tilted, looking at Xuan Lu's face that focused on the paperwork.

"Xuan Jie...." Zhan looked at the woman with pout on his mouth. He looked cute and adorable by making face like that.

Xuan Lu glanced at him and smiled.

"Go back....!" Said Xuan Lu, pushing Zhan's face away to not keeps looking at her.

"I don't want!" Zhan huffed.

Xuan Lu glanced at Zhan again. Then her eyes went to the corridor.

"Boss is coming...." She whispered.

"You're lying!" Said Zhan.

"I'm not lying. He's looking at us....!' Xuan Lu stared at Zhan with rounded eyes.

"I don't believe you!" Zhan still unconvinced.

"Then, you're dead alone!" Xuan Lu pushed her swivel chair to the back then got up and walked to go to the photocopy machine at the second floor.

Zhan puckered his lips in irritation.

"Done with the guess, Sir?" Xuan Lu talked to someone, earned an attention from Zhan.

Zhan turned around,and his face went pale. He obviously looked shock when he saw Yibo walked, passed by Xuan Lu and nodded at her.

Zhan leaned on the table and smiled sheepishly at Yibo. Yibo glanced at him while fixing his necktie.

"B-Boss.... I thought you're still with the guess....!" Said Zhan, caught red-handed.

Yibo didn't answer. He went into the office and straight aways sat on his table. Zhan followed him. He stood at the side of Yibo's table.

"How's the meeting, Boss?" Asked Zhan, stroking the edge of the table. He smiled sheepishly at Yibo.

Yibo glared at him,but didn't answer. He took the documents and the pen, then he checked on the files.

Feels ignored, Zhan puckered his lips. He pouted. He stopped running his hands on the table. His hands move on Yibo's necktie. He played with the tip of the tie. Yibo glanced at him coldly. Zhan smiled. Yibo snatched the tie off of Zhan's hand.

"Ish!" Zhan gushed and glared at Yibo flirtatiously. But he didn't run out of idea to tease his Boss. He grabbed Yibo's tie's knot and loosened it.

Yibo looked up at him. Zhan again smiling. Now his smile more flirtatious. Yibo put his work down and leaned his back on the backrest. Zhan sat on the table in front of Yibo, slightly aside from him, hands still playing with Yibo's necktie.

"Do you think here becomes hotter, Boss?" Said Zhan. He wiggled his eyebrow.

Yibo pulled the strap of Zhan's access card that hung around his neck.

"Don't you think you are the one who set on the fire?" Hissed Yibo. He pulled Zhan closer until their faces were close with each other.

Zhan looked at Yibo in the eye, while Yibo stared at Zhan's lips. Zhan moved his face forward and about to claim Yibo's lips,but Yibo dodged it.

"You're such a flirtatious man...! Always flirt with everybody....!' Hissed Yibo.

"Huh? When did I flirt with others?" Asked Zhan.

"Just now you did oyt with Xuan Lu....!" Said Yibo.

"Jeez... You're such a jealousy person....!" Zhan frowned.

"I'm jealous because I know how much I love you. I don't like if you're too close with people other than me....!" Said Yibo.

"I'm not flirting with her. I just asked her some questions...." Zhan pouted. He tried to release his strap from Yibo's grip. But Yibo pulled him back.

Yibo let go of the strap, but he grabbed Zhan's waist and pulled him to sit on his lap.  Zhan's position now sat on Yibo's lap, facing him.

Yibo looked up at the tall boy. He pushed the boy back inward to press his chest with his. Zhan put his hands on Yibo's chest, created a tiny gap between their chests. Yibo got rid of Zhan's hand from his chest. Zhan fell on Yibo's board chest. Their lips almost touched. They stared at each other's eyes. There was desire flamming in their eyes, wanting each other inside them.

"You are my Bunny. Mine only.... " Hissed Yibo. He captured Zhan's lips and claimed it in his mouth.

"Mmph.... Boss..... Mph... It's office...." Said Zhan.

"Who cares?"

"People can see us....!'

"No one here. ..."

"Xuan Jie...."

"She's downstairs...."

"God....."

"He asked me to do it.... Now shut up and kiss me!"

Yibo kneaded Zhan's asscheeks and pressed their bulge to each other. Zhan floated his ass, created an easier access for Yibo to squeeze it. Deepening their kiss, hands wrapped around Yibo:s neck.

Zhan broke the kiss. He slid down Yibo's body and stopped at Yibo's pants. He unbuckled Yibo's belt and unzipped the pants. Yibo watched Zhan as Zhan took out of his manhood.

Zhan looked up at Yibo when he started to put Yibo's dick head inside his mouth, licked the slit that leaks the clear precum. Yibo whimpered. He pressed the back of his head hard on the backrest. Zhan smirked in satisfaction noticed that the man enjoyed his service.

Zhan put the whole Yibo's shaft into his mouth and began to suck it. Yibo hissed to the pleasure sensation. He ruffled the boy's hair and pulled it hard.

"Ugh!" Zhan grunted when he felt the pain through Yibo's grip. He looked up at Yibo and frowned.

"Sorry...." Yibo released his grip on Zhan's hair.

Zhan focused again  at sucking Yibo's dick.

"Akh....!" Yibo gasped when Zhan licked his balls. He caressed Zhan's face.

Zhan stroke Yibo's crotch and thighs.

"I love you...." Yibo hissed.

Zhan smiled while sucking. Yibo rolled his head on the table, enjoying the pleasure that Zhan giving him. Yibo was almost reached his climax.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone knocked on the door.  Yibo and Zhan startled, made Zhan spat out of Yibo's cock. Yibo who almost cum couldn't let him to stop it. He pushed Zhan's head to swallow his cook again.

"Boss!" Zhan protested.

"Don't stop!" Hissed Yibo.

Knock! Knock!

The person knocked again. Yibo glared at the door. Then he looked at Zhan who squatting under the table.

"Continue!" Yibo scolded him lowly.

"But..."

" Go on!"

Yibo forced Zhan to suck his cock again. He pushed his chair to the table with Zhan clung on his cock.

Yibo cleared his throat, looked at the door.

"Co... Come...." Yibo couldn't steady his voice. He was a little whimper when Zhan sucked his cock hard.

Yibo cleared his throat again.

"Co... Akh! Zhan...!" Yibo moaned.

Under the table Zhan teased his cock underneath.

"Come in!" Shouted Yibo when the person knocked for the third time.

A man on his 40s came into the office. Yibo put his attention at the man, tried to distract himself to not whimpered or moaned.

"Afternoon, Sir....!" The man greeted Yibo.

"Mr. Ma. What is it?" Asked Yibo, tried as calm as he could. He ushered the man to sit.

"This's the report from Hollow factory, Sir.... They enlarge the circle, making the branches in the outskirt areas. We also can open the smaller branch of our store, where Hollow Factory is....!" Said the man, placing a thin file on the table. He slid it closer to Yibo.

Yibo took the file. Suddenly he gasped.

"What happened, Sir?" Asked the man.

"Uhh.... Nothing. It just.... Akh! My back. I go...ohh.... Ot a little.... Sss... Injured when I went to the.... Geez!"  Yibo screamed when he felt his cock was twitching inside Zhan's mouth.

"Are you ok, sir?' asked the man, began to panic.

"Yeah! Yeah.... I'm fine... I'm fiiineee....!! Akh! Shit!!"  Yibo screamed when he came inside Zhan's mouth.

"I think your injury is severed, Sir! Do you need to call doctor?" Asked the man, concerned.

"No! Akh! Damnit! No need!" Shouted Yibo.

"Ohhh.... Ok..... Ok, Sir.....!" The man looked confused.

"You.... You go. I'll call you when I finished with this.....!" Said Yibo, taking the file.

"Uh?" The man dumfounded.

Yibo glared at him. The man was shocked.

"Ahh... Ok, ok.... Ok, Sir.  So... I het going first....!" Said the man. He got up from his seat and stepped out of the chair.

He walked away to the door. Yibo puffed his cheeks and slid his chair backward to see Zhan who grinning with mouth smeared in Yibo's cum.

"Sir!" The man turned around when he was about to open the door, startled Yibo who had to move forward again.

"Get out!!" Yibo yelled.

The man flinched. He quickly open the door and fled from the CEO's office.

Yibo took a deep breath. He rubbed his face. He didn't nother with his uncovered cock.

Zhan crawled out from under the table. He put Yibo's cock back into its place and fixed his pants. Yibo looked at Zhan.

"You're such a naughty boyfriend...." hissed Yibo.

"You asked me to not stop...!" Zhan reasoned.

Yibo smiled. He pulled Zhan up and kissed him,

"I love you so much!" Said Yibo.

"I know....!' Zhan smiled.

Yibo hugged the boy dearly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

317K 22.4K 66
YIZHAN FANFIC Cover by @Da-ya-vi
202K 13.8K 20
Xiao Zhan is 16 years old and new at the school. He was looking forward to his first day at the new school and hoped to make some friends there. Too...
281K 19.3K 42
What happens, when Wang Yibo falls in love with the person he hate most. Wang Yibo and Xiao zhan, they are opponents of each other in high school.Mor...
142K 13K 36
Xiao Zhan is an young and successful CEO of the Xiao Groups who is not just handsome but also very smart. He isn't just smart, he's a smart LIAR. The...