THE ONLY J (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

II š’”š’Šš’ˆš’† š’„š’“š’šš’„š’“š’š š’Œš’‚ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and d... More

Part 1 | The Only J
Part 2 | The J only L ever loved
Part 3 | My Family
Part 4 | Bring out the Boss, bish!
Part 5 | Locker Romance
Part 6 | Confrontation and Drunkenness (slightly M)
Part 7 | Good day, Manoban!
Part 8 | Light of my home
Part 9 | Young Jennie
Part 10 | Young Lisa
Part 11 | Courting Kim
Part 12 | Wine & Tea
Part 13 | East Street
Part 14 | Music Mentor
Part 15 | Moonlight
Part 16 | Let's watch The Notebook and the Milky Way
Part 17 | Cabin's Warmth
Part 18 | First Morning
Part 19 | Ciro' Marina
Part 20 | Vineyard J'
Part 21 | See You
Part 22 | Confession
Part 23 | Our Year 28
Part 24 | Lucia
Part 25 | We're Four
Part 26 | Glass Slippers
Part 27 | Could Have Been
Part 29 | No Please
Part 30 | Fly
Part 31 | Takayama
Part 32 | Seeing Bright
Part 33 | The Truth
Part 34 | Hi, Old Friend
Part 35 | Finding The Gem
Part 36 | Lisa! She Is Here!
Part 37 | The Woman I Am Still In Love With
Part 38 | Come With Me
Part 39 | Long And Winding Road
Part 40 | Tokyo With You
Part 41 | Now You See Me, Now You Don't
Part 42 | Proud Of Her
Part 43 | Sayonara, Takayama!
Part 44 | Let's See Where We Wake Up tomorrow
Part 45 | I Am Her Better Half, So
Part 46 | The Boss Is Back
END
Author's Message

Part 28 | You Were Terribly Mistaken

17.7K 463 22
By LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

I tried calling our friends but no one's available to accompany me now. I just kept driving. I can no longer hold on to my emotions anymore. This is killing me.

I kept driving and driving and don't know where to go and it's already 10pm.

I saw a bar in front of me. I don't know what came to my mind why I went inside.

I settled myself at the bar counter and ordered for a glass of Jack. It became three. I am still fine. No dizziness or whatever. A girl approached me. She is familiar.

"Hi Ms. Lisa. I don't know if you can remember me." She said.

"Hmmm. Sorry. Have we met before?" I asked.

I ordered a glass of jack again.

"Yes. I was the girl at your office one time. The one who fell on the floor? Sana." She said. I remembered.

"Oh. Okay. Hi Sana. So how long have you been in my company?" I asked.

"Oh. I am not actually working at your company. That time I applied for a job, but I was not qualified. So yeah." She said.

"But do you have a job now? Maybe I can help you?" I offered.

"None yet." She answered.

I have to pee so I excused myself first and headed to the restroom.

When I came back, she was still there. How I wished she left already. I'm really not comfortable talking to someone I don't really know.

I went to my chair and drank the remaining jack left on my glass.

"Hey. If ever you plan to apply again, just tell the receptionist to call me and mention your name. Good luck to you." I bid goodbye.

On my way to the parkingnlot, I felt a little dizzy. I know I'm not good at drinking alcohol, but I am sure myself could still handle.

I sensed someone's following me. She is following me.

When I reached my car. I felt my body was like a jelly. I have no strength anymore like I was drugged. I leaned on the door for a moment.

I could see her in front of me but my sight is starting to go blurry.

She kissed me. She hugged me. I am trying to avoid. I swear. I was avoiding everything and tried to push her but I have no strength. What is happening to me.

I also saw a man passed by. I tried to call him to ask some help but he ignored me.

Sana kept on touching my body. I was reaching for my key in my pocket so I can enter my car, but why is it my hands feel numb.

She unbuttoned my pants and pushed it down with my boxers. I felt her grabbed my cock out and rubbed somewhere wet. I was fighting, I know. I wanted to push her. In my mind I am pushing her away. I swear.

We heard a whistle, I think that's from the security. She ran away.

I was helping myself to get my pants and have it buttoned again. It took me a long time to do it. Still dizzy and Jelly. I have been reaching for my key for like I don't know how long already until I got it. I opened my car and sit on the driver's seat opened the windows and stayed still.

After a few hours, I came back to my senses. I am trying to remember everything but, only a few are flashing back. One thing's for sure, I didn't put my thing inside hers. Shit. I should tell Jennie about this. I shouldn't have a drink in the first place.

I drove myself home. Took a bath and slept beside Jennie.

I woke up at 2pm already. My head still hurts. I went downstairs to drink water. I felt like my throat dried up for years.

I was surprised seeing my parents, brothers and Jennie in the living room.

They are so quiet. No one is looking at me. I went directly to the kitchen and got a glass of water.

"Come over here." I heard Jennie called me.

I went beside her and kissed her head. She was scanning something on her iPad.

She handed it to me and showed me a video.

"She is going t--to file a re--rape case against you, Lisa." Jennie said in a shaky voice.

Shit.

I watched the video and it's a replay news this morning and there's another one, a phone recorded video scattered all over the internet of Sana and I doing something malicious.

I cried. I don't know how to start to explain to Jennie.

She stood up. I did too and grabbed her wrist but she slapped me so hard.

"I never... expected you to do this. Am I not enough? What made you do it?" Jennie said and she's crying.

My tears are flowing from my eyes.

"Let me explain. It is not what you all think." I said in a crying voice.

"Would I still believe you Lisa? Which part of that video is unbelievable?" Seeing Jennie cry breaks my heart.

"Babe, give me a chance to explain. I know I didn't rape her. I didn't not even want her to touch me." I am trying to explain but she turned her back to me.

I looked at my family. They were so disappointed of me.

"You all don't believe me, do you?" They were all quiet.

Only Bam spoke up.

"I am so disappointed of you."

"Ahhh—Ou—ouch. Ma, Pa... my stomach hurts." That's Jennie's voice from the Kitchen. My parents rushed to her.

"Oh my god Jennie your water broke." My Mama said. I rushed to get my keys and wallet upstairs and went to the garage.

I saw Bam and Sehun carrying Jennie to my parents' car.

"No. I am the one who will bring my wife to the hospital." I said.

"No. We will bring her to the hospital." My father was angry. I didn't argue anymore because we need to rush Jennie to the hospital.

I followed them driving my car. Along the way, I got calls from friends but I didn't answer any of them. It's surely about the news. I called my Lawyer and we decided to meet tonight after Jennie gives birth.

We arrived at the hospital and I accompanied Jennie to the labor room. At first, she didn't want me to be there but she can no longer focus to other things but to our twins.

After 30 minutes of labor, Lucas came out. He looks like me. The Doctor gave him to the nurse to clean him up. After 10 minutes of pushing, Luna also came out. This one's little Jennie. I can't stop smiling. I came near to Jennie and caressed her forehead.

"Lucas looks like me and Luna's is as beautiful as you, Jen." I whispered to her ears but she ignored me.

I was not able to meet my Lawyer last night so we decided to meet today at my office.

"Ms. Manoban. Good morning." He greeted me

"Hi Mr. Smith. How are you?" I greeted him.

"I'm good." He answered.

"I studied everything already Ms. Manoban. They can't arrest you. The evidence is not too strong. Sana's lawyer is a friend of mine, he said they tried to file a case against you, but he himself find the evidences too weak to prove that you raped her." He said.

"Because I did not." I said.

"Ms. Manoban, you have to tell me what really happened." Mr. Smith said.

I told him everything.

"Don't worry. I know everything will be okay. What we must target now is if there's a cctv video on the parking basement, we should ask for it. I will raise this to the NBI. Also, we have to make Sana admit that it was all her plan. When you called me yesterday, I already made a move. I searched this Sana's profile and found some backgrounds. She applied to your company a year ago, but your HR did not accept her because she is not mentally healthy based on her exams. I will follow through on this and I will let you know. Rest assured, your name will be cleared." Mr. Smith made me calm for a moment.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith. Thank you so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.7K 47
XIII š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’Š š’Šš’•š’ š’Žš’‚š’”š’‚š’Œš’Šš’•, š’”š’‚š’Œš’•š’š’š’ˆ š’ˆš’†š’• š’ˆš’†š’• š’‚š’˜š’˜ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
2M 68.7K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
198K 6K 17
A JenLisa AU
1.8M 76.7K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...