S U R R E N D E R

By Lolo_Camz_2002

"I have never felt s strongly about and for someone ever before in my entire life. You're my best friend, my... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine ( last )
A/N
Read this please
Life Goes On
Surrender Update

chapter fifty one

3.5K 102 1
By Lolo_Camz_2002

How can someone change your way of thinking just so suddenly? They come in your life in such an unexpected way and they make that click in the back of your head. The slightest innocent touch, the way they look at you while talking about something they're passionate about and you can see that little spark in their eyes that comes from that passion. They take your weak spots into consideration and then they hit you there sometimes without even realizing it. Every little thing starts to matter even if you know them for a couple minutes, hours or even days and you hope that  those days will become weeks and then months, if you're lucky they become years. It's crazy because the person that'll do all that to you can make you go crazy into seconds. The smallest things are the ones that start to count in your head and no matter how much you try you can't get it out.

A smile, the tone of their voice or even the way the look at things starts to slowly seep into the way you look at things and maybe that is one of the most beautiful things you can witness. It doesn't matter anymore, nothing matters just because all you can think about is them, even if you think there's no way in heaven you get to sit next to them, you still think about every little small thing that happened the last time you saw them. They were either crossing the street, talking to someone they know or looking at you from across the street waving back at you. And you smile because they smile, and that is the most precious thing you can find.

"Earth to Jennie do you copy?" Lisa's voice traveled in her ears pulling her out of the haze she had fallen in, her eyes slowly starting to focus on the well dressed woman in front of her that was looking amused by how lost Jennie seemed to be. "Sorry, I was thinking," Jennie laughed and excused herself since it wasn't really time to waste, the time that she got to spend with Lisa was precious and she wouldn't risk wasting any second of it even though lately she seemed to lose it a little. "What about?" Lisa asked immediately catching onto the fact that something was troubling Jennie's mind, taking a few bites from her lunch, the same order that she had been taking for three days straight now. Since Jennie was busy in the morning and got off at the time that was appropriate for lunch Lisa thought that it would be cute if they made that small secluded place their own place to relax and enjoy their food.

And Jennie looked as if she enjoyed it, it was a good way to spend time with each other without being intimate or too forward with each other. The routine that had become for them was kind of like a safe place now and when Lisa would go back to Korea Jennie was sure that she would visit that café/restaurant every day until she would get to go with Lisa again. "Mostly you, but work too" Jennie said truthfully and for a moment her cat eyes lost their spark which only made Lisa worry a little, she wasn't used to seeing Jennie worry about her job ever. "There's this girl, Jamie, she's like me" Jennie sighed and soon felt Lisa's hand touching hers in the most loving and sweet way possible, a smile appearing on her lips now. "She lost someone she loves, the only person that worked like her anti depressant you could say," Jennie explained without getting into much detail about her patient's condition, it was irrelevant after all, the point she wanted to make was that she was relating to that girl that felt like she had lost everything.

"And I got mine back, but she didn't. She's fighting through it though amongst other things, and I'm proud of her for that," Jennie went on and on about her favorite patient if you will, the proud smile now appearing on her face instead of the loving smile, the fact that she was being a help to that girl was the best feeling she could have. "I was right, whatever kid you're dealing with, they're very lucky," Lisa spoke up once again, her thumb rubbing the back of Jennie's hand while looking at their hands interacting with each other. "You're really good at your job, Jen, I'm happy to see you pursuing what you love." Lisa added and instantly felt a sharp pain in her chest, a sudden and scary pain that she hadn't felt before. She doesn't remember feeling it at least, it went through her entire body yet she couldn't put her finger on where it was coming from.

"I'm sure she'd love you, you can relate on things" Jennie pointed out and it only made Lisa's interest spike to the roof instantly. "Really? Like what?" Lisa laughed along with Jennie who has regained her playfulness and had cheered up a little more, hapiness now obvious in her eyes. "You both love dancing, you both have two braincells that are working properly and last but not least you both adore me" Jennie said while laughing completely losing it when she saw the expression that was painted on Lisa's face instantly when she heard what Jennie had mention as her similar points with Jamie. "I'd like to say you're completely wrong but there's not one thing you missed" Lisa laughed along with the woman in front of her, their laughter now in sync as it filled the entire rooftop they were on. "You're so right it's actually annoying most of the time," Lisa gave her another boost, Jennie's smile becoming even bigger until her eyes started to close a little bit more.

"Tired?" Lisa was heard after a while, Jennie sneaking in a yawn as she nodded her head, the sun that was out for the most part of their lunch now coming down slowly as time and more time passed by. "Alright, let's take you home then, you need to rest as much as you can" The older woman  was the first one to get up, having paid for the meal from the moment their food came to the table all they had to do was get up and go down to the car that Jennie didn't own and didn't know how to drive but had anyway just because her parents felt like having two of them. "Much better," Jennie said as soon as she took Lisa's hand in hers, the older woman looking down before looking at Jennie who was smiling at her despite how much her exhaustion had started to get the best of her. "Let's go, you look sleepy," Lisa smiled back and tried playing it off cool even though her heart exploded in her chest and her breathing was beyond unstable now.

"I know I'm tired and I might sleep in the car but... Can you get me ice cream?"

____________________

Stopping the car right outside Jennie's  house, Lisa looked at the seat right next to her where Jennie had fallen asleep. It was definitely the cutest thing she had seen, the way Jennie was sleeping but her hands were still holding onto the ice cream cone that Lisa had gotten her so she wouldn't spill it was making Lisa's heart melt just like the ice cream would if it stayed untouched for long. "Let's get you inside," Lisa spoke up even though she was talking to just herself now, Jennie had left the real world for now and from what she could see she would have to carry her all the way to her bed like she had done the night that Jennie hell asleep on her when both of them ended up on the front lawn. Getting out of the car and walking around to Jennie's side, Lisa opened the door and scooped Jennie's body up in her arms, the ice cream now falling on Jennie's shirt, staining it with chocolate.

"Lisa..." Jennie spoke up all of a sudden, her eyes opening up for only a few seconds before they closed again and Jennie leaned her head even closer to Lisa's neck just to hide there. "I'm here, it's okay," Lisa said and her right hand pushed the front door open after using the keys to unlock it, her eyes occasionally looking down at Jennie to make sure she was asleep again, her peaceful and relaxed features something that Lisa really enjoyed watching. She didn't waste any more time, she headed upstairs where Jennie had been staying now that Lisa was there as well, the older woman carefully taking step after step so she wouldn't lose her balance and fall. "Alright, here we go," Lisa spoke up again and this time she lowered her body wanting to lay Jennie on the bed which was successful since she managed to do so without waking her up completely, or so she thought.

Getting ready to straighten her back again she was startled when she felt Jennie's hand reaching out to grab the center of the shirt she was wearing, pulling Lisa down even more, their faces inches away from one another. "Where do you think you're going?" Jennie asked as a smirk appeared on her lips all of a sudden, the tone of her voice bringing Lisa back months and months ago. "You are tired that's why I-" Lisa spoke up but didn't have the chance to finish what she wanted to say, Jennie had already pulled herself up and locked lips with her, her teeth bitting down onto Lisa's bottom lip immediately. Lisa's hands were quick to roll them over, Jennie now sitting on her lap while Lisa sat on the edge of the bed. "I thought you said go slow," Lisa managed to say when Jennie pulled back so she could take off her jacket, Lisa's hands that were now resting on the woman's waist moving down to Jennie's bottom.

"Don't get me wrong, I love your sweet side." Jennie spoke up and her hands wrapped around Lisa's neck, her nails digging into the woman's skin making a trail from her neck down to her chest eliciting a sigh from Lisa. "But I really love your hot and rough side as well," Jennie leaned closer, her lips brushing against Lisa's lips as she talked creating even more tension between them, pushing Lisa closer to the edge the more she talked. "Shit..." Lisa cussed under her breath, her hands squeezing Jennie's bottom wanting to hear a very familiar sound that she had missed so much, feeling proud when Jennie's low moan reached her ears. "Go slow my ass Jen," Lisa teased her when she felt the woman's hands fiddling with the belt that Lisa was wearing, their lips devouring each other again until Jennie had to pull back so she could see what she was doing while Lisa took the chance and attacked the sensitive skin of Jennie's neck knowing how madly insane that could drive her.

"Shut up. You forgot that you're not supposed to talk back to me?" Jennie's dominant side came back out after being gone for so damn long. Sure kisses and hugs were nice and all but she missed making Lisa scream her name even when she wasn't supposed to do so, she missed seeing Lisa in pure ecstasy. Her pupils were already dilated as if she was high on some sort of drug, her body becoming one with Lisa's did she could push both of them down on the bed, her legs secure around Lisa's waist. "Sorry ma'am" Lisa's voice came out a bit raspier than it was before, the lust that was taking over her body was being projected through her eyes but her deep voice as well and it was more than enough to convince Jennie to go on. "Stay still, completely still" Jennie instructed her and Lisa did just that, she was kind of used to that particular instruction. And it meant exactly what she thought it would, Jennie pulled down the pair of pants Lisa had been wearing along with her underwear. Last but not least she moved further up without touching Lisa at all, her hands pulling up the shirt off of the woman's body with one move smirking when she noticed that Lisa was not wearing a bra or anything close to that.

"How considerate of you," Jennie said referring to the lack of bra, now starting to undress her own self while standing feet away from Lisa. She could feel the older woman's eyes burning up her skin but maybe that is what she loved most about it, the way that Lisa could eat her up just using her eyes even from a distance. "I assume you know what game we're playing today, am I right?" Jennie asked and kicked the shorts she was wearing, leaving herself topless but still wearing her underwear below her waist as she climbed back up on the bed. Lisa was sure she was about to die, this had always been her least favorite game simply because she couldn't keep her hands off of Jennie. Climbing back on the bed Jennie made sure to position herself on Lisa's body, her center grinding onto Lisa's thigh and her knee reaching up to hit the spot between Lisa's legs now and then.

"Uh uh, no touching remember?" Jennie asked and grabbed Lisa's hands as soon as they touched her skin, placing them behind the older woman head, her lips now hovering above Lisa's. "I-I can't Jen" Lisa stuttered, her bottom lip getting captured between her own teeth so she could suppress the moan that almost escaped her mouth when Jennie's right hand reached down Lisa's body. She couldn't help the twitch that went through her entire body, she was on fire and there was nothing she could do because it was all in Jennie's hands now. "No no, don't do that, I want to hear you" Jennie whispered and her right hand went to work as soon as Lisa opened her mouth to talk instead of forming words all that came out was incoherent noises that didn't make sense. "I can't wait to make you scream babe," Jennie whispered again next to Lisa's ear, her teeth biting down onto her earlobe the same time that she let one finger enter Lisa, the older woman's back arching immediately, every rule that Jennie had set getting broken when she let her arms wrap around Jennie's back, Lisa's nails digging into the woman's back.

"This is so much better than slowing down,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 5.2K 32
Even when I didn't know it, she was mine. And I was hers. ** WARNING: This book contains smut!
2.6M 59.1K 49
an addictive, destructive, and exciting affair between a good girl and a womanizer Warning! (Excessive Mature Content) If you are uncomfortable pleas...
11.2K 419 25
Jelsa fanfic because Jelsa is love Jelsa is life.
107K 2.3K 17
Jennie: We're Best Friends, right? Lisa: Yes, of course. Jennie: So be honest with me. Who do you like? Lisa: No one. I love someone. Jennie: ohhh, s...