Long-Lost Famous Brother(One...

By kpop_wolfy

Max has never had a good life. She gets called names and gets bullied. Her best friend and only friend is dea... More

Long-lost Famous Brother(One direction fanfic)
Ch.1
Ch.2 Related to Liam Payne
Ch.3 Plane Ride
Ch.4 New Home
Ch.5 Nightmare and A Kiss
Author's Note
Ch.6 Arranging the Party
Ch.7 Buying Gifts
Ch.8 New Friends
Ch.9 Best Birthday Ever
Ch.11 Agreeing to Dates
Author Announcement!

Ch.10 Everything's Fine

218 9 12
By kpop_wolfy

Hello and welcome back to another chapter of this story if you haven't noticed already.

Haha. Of course you noticed. You guys are bright people.

Anyway on to the story. 1D new song is extrodiHarry.
_________________________________

*Max POV*

"Bye guys. Thanks for helping," I say to the 5SOS boys. Waving to them as they leave.

We just finished cleaning up the party. Now everything is back to normal in the backyard.

"No problem," Luke and Calum say at the same time.

"It wuz great meeting yah, Max," Ashton says, waving.

"See yah lata. We'll definitely hang out again," Michael says, giving me a hug. I smile.

"See yah guys later," Niall shouts as they get in the car and drive away.

"That was some party," says Lou.

"I'm absolutely exhausted," Harry announces. We all nod our heads in agreement.

"But, Max, still has her presents to open," Li tells us.

Oh right. I forgot about those. Should I open them now? I look at the boys, who seem super tired. They probably exhausted from all the planning. It's better to wait til morning.

"Li, do you think we could open them in the morning? You guys must be really tired. I don't want to keep you up," I ask, looking down at my feet.

I feel someone throw their around me," Aww c'mon, Max, we're grown men. Staying up late won't hurt us," Louis chuckles.

"Alright, if you say so," we head inside to the living room. All the presents were there.

I never had that many presents before. The boys sit on the couch in front of me, while I sit on the floor with the presents in front of me. I grabbed one and started to unwrap it.

I had gone through most of the presents and I was very grateful for all of them.

So far, Simon had gotten me a unlimited visa card(A/N: Idk if those are real things or not. Sorry ahead of time for the list of presents coming up), which could be used for anything. Lou and Lux got me a makeup box. Perrie and the rest of Little Mix had given me one of a kind LM shirt, I almost screamed when I saw that it was signed. Zayn's mum had bought me a beautiful scarf and a Starbucks gift card. Louis' family had given me a whole bunch of bows, which I absolutely loved. Harry's mum had made me a handmade blanket, which was two different shades of blue. Niall's parents gave me a old family locket, Niall told me about it. I already knew what I was gonna put in it.

I still had some presents to go through. Next present was from Amanda and Sofia. They gave me a pair of small diamond earrings. I sent them a text thanking them. I moved on to the next one. It was from the 5SOS boys, I knew it was because it was four different stuffed animals with mini 5SOS shirts. It had the boys names on the back. The monkey was Calum, the unicorn was Michael, the penguin was Luke, and the puppy was Ashton. They were so cute, I'll definitely will be keeping these on my bed.

Next gift I grabbed was from Aunty Karen and Uncle Geoff. I opened it.

There was a picture of a beautiful woman with brown hair and friendly brown eyes. I knew that this was my mother. She was sitting on a swing with a flower in her hair, smiling at the camera.

There was a letter that came with it. I opened it and read:

"Dear Max,
          I can't believe how much you look like your mother. I know she loved you, even in her final moments. She smiled til her last breath. She would be so proud of you and Liam. We love you both. Hope you had a great birthday.

         Aunt Karen and Uncle Geoff

p.s. The sweater in the bag was your mother's. I thought you should have something of hers."

I felt small tears roll down my cheeks. I set the picture aside and took the sweater out of the bag. It was a lovely tan, wooly sweater. I hugged it close to me. I felt hands on my shoulder. I look up and saw it was Liam. I smiled with my eyes still watery. He looked like he was ready to start crying as well.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to cry so much on my birthday," I say, laughing at myself. I wiped my tears.

"Time for our presents," Louis says. I nod.

The boys get up from the couch and grab their gifts. Zayn hands me his first. I open it up to reveal a new phone, an LG G3 to be exact. It also came with a laptop, I always wanted to have one. I gave Zayn a hug.

Next, Louis handed a bag. I opened it, it was a dark blue dress, black knitted beanie and red converse. Yes! I've been wanting to get a pair. I kissed Louis on the cheek.

Harry gave me his one dimpled smile and gave me a small box. I opened it, its was a small heart necklace with a tiny sapphire jewel. It was beautiful. I gave Harry a hug.

Next was Niall. He was hiding something behind his back.

"Close your eyes," he says.

I close them. A moment passes then I feel something furry touch my hands. I heard a tiny bark and my eyes flew up. In my hands was a black Labrador puppy with a blue ribbon bow tied around its neck.

"Eeeee!! A puppy!! Thank you, Niall. I've never had a pet before," I almost yell out. The puppy licked my face and I laughed.

Liam come over and sat in front of me. I looked at him curiously. He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and unfolded it.

"Max, we may not have grown up together but your the best sister anyone can have. You are a beautiful and wonderful person. And I bet mom would be so happy that we found each other,"

I feel my eyes water up again.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to be your brother. And I promise to take care of you like a big brother should. I love you, sis," he finishes.

I almost jumped at Liam to hug him.

"Thank you, Liam. I've never been this happy in my life. I'm so happy your my brother. I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he says," now should we move on to your present."

"What? Li, you've done more than enough," I tell him.

"Well, I thought you could use a bonus," he says, chuckling.

He stands up and grabs something from behind the couch. It a box with air holes in it. Don't tell me.

He brings the box over and sets it down in front of me. I hear a little whimper.

"You didn't," I say, looking at him seriously. He nods.

I open the box to reveal another puppy! This time its a light brown puppy with white paws and a white belly. Half its face was white also. It was so cute, just like my first one.

"I can't believe it!! Two puppies. You guys are all so amazing. Thank you so much for a perfect birthday," I say to all the boys.

"What are you going to name them?" Louis asks.

"Well, what gender are they?" I ask.

"Male," Liam and Niall say in unison. Wow two male.

"Okay. Well for the black one I'll call Nico and the brown one can be Percy. I named them after two of my favourite fictional characters." The two little puppies bark when I said their new names. They must like them.

"I think those are lovely names. Let's go set up their beds and go to sleep," Li says. I nod and carry the two puppies to my room.

We placed the two puppy beds next to the wall in front of me.  We set up their water and food bowls. We put down some potty beds for them too. And we were all set to go.

"Goodnight, Max," the boys said together.

As the boys left, I noticed Harry was standing there still.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I ask. He shrugs and walks over to me quickly.

He grabs my face before I could say anything he kisses me hard on the lips. He pulls away and smiles.

"Happy birthday, love," he says, then leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

I'm frozen in place. Why did he do that? First Niall then him. I don't understand, why me? Now I definitely don't know what to do.

Still stunned by the kiss, I make my way to the bathroom to change. After that, I walk to my bed and get on it. The puppies are sleeping now, cuddled together.

My thoughts keeping running. I think about Niall and Harry. I do like both of them. But do I love them? I know I've said I loved them but this is a different love.

My thoughts were interrupted by my old phone ringing, considering I haven't set up my new phone yet. I look at the caller ID and hurriedly answer it.

"Trey," I whisper. I'm so happy he called.

"Hello, sweetie," he says. Don't worry he's been calling me that since the first time we met. Him and Austin gave me their own nicknames.

"I'm so glad you called. Sorry I didn't say good bye to you before I left," I tell him .

"It's okay. And why? What's happened?" I roll my eyes, he's always acts like an older brother. I think of what I'm going to tell him.

"Well nothing really. It's just Niall and Harry like me, I think. And both of them have kissed me. And I don't know what to do?"I say.

"Max, I know you like Niall already and him liking you to is great but with Harry there to. I don't think it's a good idea to be there with the both of them. You should come home, if this is too much," he says.

"No. No, everything's fine. I promise. I just don't want the either of them getting hurt," I say.

"Well, sweetie, just get to know them. Then listen to what your heart tells you. Okay?" Yeah, that's not a bad idea.

"Thanks, Trey. I really appreciate it," I say.

"Hey, that's what I'm here for. If you ever need me to come down there, I will. Oh, and Happy Birthday. I love yah, kid" he says.

"Love yah too," the call ends. I set my phone on the nightstand.

I start to lay down on my bed when I here two little barks. I look off my bed to see Nico and Percy on their hind legs, trying to reach me.

I pick both of the up and lay them beside me. I stroke both of them until I hear their quiet little snores. I start to doze off too.

My last thought was.....Everything's fine.

__________________________________

Here you guys go. Sorry that its a little short but I wanted to get a chapter into you guys.
And One Direction's new album is coming. I'm so excited.

Hope you enjoy it. Did anyone notice my little Doctor Who reference. I love Doctor Who.

If you don't know the show, don't worry. If you do watch the show, who's your favorite Doctor and companion. Comment down below

My favorite is the 10th Doctor and Rose. Until next time my little ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 11 28
I'm 17, I lost my parents. I lost my friends. I lost everything. What's next. How much more of this can I take. Hit after hit. Kick after Kick. What...
20.3K 822 40
THIS BOOK SUCKS ÂSS, READ WITH CAUTION, THIS BOOK IS NOT MATURE, THE MATURE STUFF HAS BEEN DELETED, I JUST CAN'T CHANGE IT TO MAKE IT NOT MATURE! (Co...
4.4K 105 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
40.7K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...