Lovely Nights || Zhong Chenle

By _Norenmin_

Just another cliche y/n highshcool fic~ Book: 1/2 More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Not an update
24
25
26
27
28
28.5
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
Important Update!!!
53
Final
Sequel Release
Status Update

29

4K 181 417
By _Norenmin_

Another one of those long chapters......

________

I woke up with a throbbing headache causing me to groan in pain. I tried to open my eyes but my current sensitivity to the sunlight made it nearly impossible. I snuggled deeper into the big fluffy duvet cover, tossing it over my head. My hands hugged the soft pillow that was lying next to me, feeling instantly better when it's sweet familiar scent hit my nose.

My eyes shot wide open when I realized why this scent was so familiar to me. I looked around as I rubbed my eyes from the blinding light. A rush of dizziness overcame me for a few seconds before I was able to regain focus. I took in every familiar detail of Chenle's bedroom.

I began to panic. Why was I here!

I looked around the room desperately, searching for answers that I knew I wasn't going to get. I looked down and realized I was wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts that belonged to Chenle. The panic in me worsened. I quickly stood up but immediately tripped over a large lump of blankets.

It was only until I hit the floor and heard a angry voice, that I realized that the lump of blankets was actually Chenle.

He sat up and glared at me with an annoyed expression.

"S-Sorry." I mumbled nervously.

Wait why was I the one apologizing? I'm the one who was waking up in a strangers room. Well Chenle wasn't a stranger but my point still stood. What.....

".....the hell happened last night?" I blurted out the rest of my thoughts.

"Where do you want me to start? The part where we were almost killed, or the part where you vomited all over my brand new shoes?"

"I-" I was at a loss of words.

He stood up and stretched his arms, picking up the extra blankets and pillow off the floor where I assumed he slept.

"What's the last thing you remember?" He yawned, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

I took a moment to think and replay the events of last night.

"We," I scrunched my nose as I thought hard. "We were playing some type of truth or dare game I think."

Flashback - y/n pov

Jaemin traced circles on the top of my thumb with his free hand while the other gripped the steering wheel.

"Did this bitch post a city wide invite online or something?" Sarang muttered when we saw the amount of people that had already arrived.

We were walking towards the entrance of the mansion like home when the cool November air hit our bodies. Jaemin made sure to keep me close so that I wouldn't feel cold.

When we neared the entrance to the party, Jeno, Haechan, and Yangyang were all standing outside waiting for us. It looked like each of them had their eyes out on different girl's entering the party. Even though we had slowly become friends, it was no secret that the boys were all players. Jaemin was even known to be the biggest flirt of all. Although he had a long time crush on Yoona, according to Suyeon that didn't stop him from hooking up with every girl he found attractive enough to meet his standards. She warned me of his dating history but at the time I didn't care, I was only using him to make Chenle jealous. But it quickly changed for me because I really did fall for Jaemin. Suddenly I wanted everything to stay the way it was with him and I. Our relationship became real and I didn't want to ruin that.

"Renjun is inside watching Jisung." Jeno began when we neared. "The boy has already hustled six people out of all their money."

We all laughed. Jisung was a good kid, he didn't drink or smoke like the other underaged high school students, but he did have a tendency to play many gambling games. Despite his younger age, it was a bit scary how good he was at what he did.

We all went inside and Jeno lead us to where Renjun, Jisung, and Chenle were. I rolled my eyes when his girlfriend, Nari, greeted us in the most annoying high pitched tone.

"Hi," She forced a smile. "I'm so glad everyone could make it." She was only being nice because Chenle was present, but we all knew she hated each and everyone one of us.

I looked over at Sarang who was boring holes into Nari with her eyes. She turned back, whispering something in Chenle's ear before disappearing.

"Bitch."

I snickered after hearing Sarang vaguely mumble under her breath.

She sighed out loud and looked at Chenle. "So where's the alcohol?"

Haechan beat him to the answer as he walked back from the kitchen holding two bottles of liquor and a stack of cups. "Whos ready to get drunk?" He smirked and began to mix a blueberry smelling concoction.

Sarang didn't waste a moment, grabbing the first drink that Haechan served. She gulped down her drink in less than ten seconds, smirking after slamming the cup on the table. Haechan smirked and poured her another cup.

"Slow down sweetheart, we just got here." Yangyang took the cup from her and drank it himself.

Sarang rolled her eyes and waited for Heachan to pour her another drink. He went down the circle then looked at me.

"Oh no thanks." I shook my head. I looked around and spotted a table with snacks and a bowl of punch on the other side of the room. "I'm going to go grab a snack and something non alcoholic." I emphasized the word non in my sentence.

I pushed my way through the crowd until I reached the snack table, immediately stuffing my face with tortilla chips.

An unknown boy who was also standing by the table filling his plate with chips, lightly laughed at me.

"Someone is hungry."

"Starving." I let out a small laugh. "I haven't ate since school lunch."

"Well if your schools lunch is as terrible as mine, then I'm sorry." He exaggerated a grieving expression. "I'm Seongjun," He finally cracked a smile and served me a cup of punch. "And you are?"

"Y/N." I smiled, accepting the cup."Kim Y/N."

"Yah!"

I turned around and saw Nari glaring my way.

"Some idiots are upstairs making a mess!"

I looked at her with a confused expression. "What are-"

"And I care why?." Seongjun sarcastically asked. I took a step back realizing that she was glaring at him, not me.

"Go get them." She crossed her arms. "If they break anything and mom and dad find out I am blaming this all on you."

He raised an eyebrow. "I could always call mom and dad right now and tell them their precious daughter is having a party while they're gone."

"You are so annoying!" Nari stomped her feet and walked away.

Seongjun laughed and looked back at me, "Sorry about that, my sister can be-"

"Nari is your sister?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh, you two know each other?"

"Somewhat." I pressed my lips together. "Well not much."

"You must go to Hanin High School." He said while refilling his drink. "May I?" He asked, looking down at my empty cup.

I nodded my head, watching as he carefully poured a large scoop of red punch in my cup.

"I've never seen you around at school, what year are you in?" I questioned him.

"Oh I don't go to Hanin." He shook his head. "I attend Yandong Private Institute. It's my final year."

Yandong? That was one of Seoul's most prestigious private schools.

"Sorry, I assumed that since Nari went to Hanin, you did too."

"Actually I'm the reason she doesn't go to Yandong." He chuckled, "She hated the idea of having to be in the same building as me outside of home."

"I take it you two aren't very close."

"We have our days." He chuckled, "But I'd be lying if I said we didn't fight the other 90% of the time."

"Well if it makes you feel any better, my brother and I used to constantly fight." I smiled thinking of my silly arguments with Jungmin. "But at the end of the day we both knew how much we loved each other."

Seongjun furrowed his eyebrows. "You talk about him as if he were the past."

I bit my lip not knowing how to respond. Luckily, I heard Sarang call out to me as she happily walked my way. I could tell that she was already tipsy.

"What's taking you so lo-..... oh my god, Seongjun is that you?"

"Sarang." He looked surprised to see her.

"Yah! I haven't seen you since I left Yandong."

"No kidding." He laughed. "How long have you been back in Seoul?"

"Back? I never left." She raised an eyebrow.

"Really? But when you were removed from school word got around that it was because you were sent to study in America."

Sarang let out an obnoxiously loud sarcastic laugh. "Yah! Is that what the old man said?" She was laughing so hard she almost lost her balance. "Let me tell you a secret." She leaned into Seongjun's ear, loudly blurting out her supposed secret. "I was kicked out." She giggled in between each word. "Studying in America? Yeah that was some lie the old man made up to save his stupid reputation."

Seongjun's lips formed into a slight 'o' shape. "Then...." He began to put two and two together. "...you must also go to Hanin. Are you friends with Nari?"

"Friends?" She scoffed. "With that Bitch?"

I slapped her arm. "Yah!"

"I take it my sister isn't the most pleasant person at Hanin?"

"Well neither am I but.....wait did you say sister?" Sarang's eyes widened in shock. "That bitch is your sister?"

"Sarang." I scolded her again knowing it was no use.

"What?" She pouted her lips innocently.

"Sorry about her." I apologized for her. "I think she had one drink too many."

To my surprise he chuckled. "I've known Sarang since middle school." He smirked at her. "And I know she doesn't play nice with other girls."

"But I've always played nice with you haven't I?" She winked at him.

"Then how about a game." He took a step closer to her. "Truth or drink?"

"One of my favorites, you remembered." She bit her lip.

He called out for anyone who wanted to play and of course I was dragged along by Sarang. The boys decided that they all wanted to play except for Jisung and Renjun. Jisung was in a different room playing video games with some of the other second years and according to Renjun, he had fun just watching us make a fool of ourselves.

We sat in a circle on the floor, waiting for others to also join in. I sat down next to Jaemin but he surprised me when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on his lap.

"Y-Yah." I blushed.

"What?" He pouted innocently. "I saw you talking with that guy at the snack table. How else am I supposed to let everyone know that the most beautiful girl in the room is my girlfriend."

"Na Jaemin," I smirked. "Were you jealous?"

"Maybe." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

I giggled and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He looked deep in my eyes with that hypnotizing stare of his. I pushed his hair back to see his sparkly eyes more clearly.

"How did I get so lucky," He said while pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

There it was. The guilty pang in my chest that I had been dealing with all day.

"Jaemin I need to tell y-"

"Alright lets get started." I looked to the opposite end of the circle where the voice was coming from.

Sarang excitedly grabbed my hand and pulled me back to my spot between her and Jaemin.

Seongjun began to eye every single one of us in the circle before locking eyes with an unknown girl. He licked his lip and smirked before asking her, "Whats the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"

I expected her to choose to drink but she smirked and began to tell her sexual experience in detail, almost every guy in the circle giving her their full attention. She bit her lip seductively causing them to all go crazy. I on the other hand began to get nervous. What if I was asked something similar and everyone found out I was a virgin! I was mortified and we were only on the second turn.

The unknown girl then choose another girl, who I assumed to be her friend, to ask the next question. "How old were you when you had your first kiss?" She giggled.

"14" The girl's cheeks tinted a light pink before she got to ask the next question. The game bounced back and forth between people excited to discover others secrets. Some questions were easy like, 'how long have you gone without showering?' while others were more dark and personal.

So far no one had called on me until, "What was the name of your first crush?"

I looked up at the unknown boy who was staring directly at me. The boy might have thought that he was sparing me the embarrassment of asking me anything too personal, but what he didn't know was that it was the worst question he could possibly ask me.

"Drink." I muttered, asking Seongjun to fill the shot glass. Everyone watched ass I quickly gulped down the bitter soju in order to avoid the question.

"Yah...." The same unknown girl that had gone first gasped. "That was such any easy question, don't tell me." She giggled and leaned in the circle tipsily, "He's sitting in this circle?"

I felt the heat of my body rush up to my cheeks.

"You know the rules." Seongjun cut in. "Can't ask a question if it's not your turn and right now it's y/n's."

"R-Right." I nodded and looked around the circle. The first familiar face I spotted was Haechan who seemed to have already been looking at me with an unreadable expression, a slight smirk enticing his lips.

"Are there any school pranks that you were never found guilty of?" I asked knowing that he was the trouble maker of our school.

"Well," He smirked confidently. "Do you remember when the fire sprinkler system went off during first class last year?"

"That was you!" Sarang laughed.

"Nice one." A second year boy from our school praised him. "You saved me from my stupid math exam."

"Have you thought about transferring to Yandong?" Seongjun playfully asked him.

"My turn." Haechan grinned evilly and looked back at me. "Is your first crush sitting in this circle."

"Drink." I lowered my gaze to the floor, making sure my eyes didn't wonder off in Chenle's direction.

Everyone in the circle began to 'ooh' and gasp. I struggled to force down the second shot of soju, my head becoming dizzy and I-

End of Flashback - y/n pov

"We were playing a game and I took two shots of soju, that's the last thing I remember." I told Chenle.

He pursed his lips and stared down at me. I was still sitting on the floor next to where I had fallen when I tried to get out of bed.

___
Chenle POV
___

I began to recount the events that occurred after y/n took the second shot of soju.

Flashback - Chenle pov

I glared angrily at Haechan after he asked y/n that stupid question but the others seemed to be having to much fun with it.

I looked back at her and watched as Jaemin wrapped his arm around her waist and push her hair back to comfort her. Unconsciously my hands balled into a fist, fighting the urge to push him away from her.

After she drank it was her turn again. This time she chose to ask a question to an unknown girl in the circle, perhaps she thought if she asked her a question she would choose one of her own friends to question next. Things didn't exactly work out how she expected.

"Is your first crush your boyfriend or someone else sitting in this circle?" The unknown girl seemed to be thrilled with y/n like everyone else.

"Drink." She responded once more, lowering her sad gaze to the floor. Nari's brother hesitantly poured her another shot of soju.

"What a buzzkill, why doesn't she just answer the stupid question so we can move on." Nari complained and leaned against my shoulder. "If you ask me, the bitch just wants the attention."

Annoyed by her, I slightly pushed her off and stood up. "Well no one asked you." I muttered and walked to where Renjun was sitting. He had his lips pressed together as he studied y/n taking another shot of Soju.

I watched as Sarang whispered something in her ear before asking her next question. "Seongjun," She called Nari's brother. "If you could kiss someone in this circle right now who would it be?"

I saw a familiar look spark in Sarang's eyes. The same look she gave me whenever she wanted a kiss. But her look was instantly replaced with sadness when he looked at the unknown girl he first called on at the beginning of the game and winked at her. Everyone began to ooh and switch spots to push the pair to sit together.

The girl blushed and looked down when the chants of everyone wanting them to kiss filled the room.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

When the unknown girl quickly kissed his cheek, excitement filled the room with woot's and yell's.

I couldn't explain why but a slight sadness for Sarang filled my chest. Although I was the worst person in the world to use her like I did my previous girlfriend's, a small part of me wish I never had. What I didn't know at the start was that she was already broken, and I only damaged her more for my stupid amusement.

I sighed and looked back at Nari who seemed to have noticed my attention towards Sarang seconds before. She glared back at Sarang with an angry expression.

"You bitch." She yelled at her and stood up from the circle, angrily pushing towards her. "You're trying to steal Chenle away from me aren't you."

"What the hell are you talking-" Nari had slapped Sarang causing her to boil over in anger. Sarang stood up and tried to hit Nari back but she was stopped by Yangyang who was clinging onto her waist to keep her from fighting.

"Let go of me!" She yelled at him. "I'll teach that bitch to mess with me."

Seongjun had also rushed in to hold Nari back.

"Please you can't stand the fact that he chose me, not you! Why are you even here? To steal his attention away from me? "

Sarang scoffed and let out a sarcastic laugh. "You're mad because you've finally noticed that you are not the only one he has on his mind haven't you?" She drunkenly slurred her words. "He never gives you his full attention and when he does, I guarantee that he's pretending you're someone else."

"Shut up you slut!" Nari yelled back in spite.

Sarang continued to laugh. "You know I'm right." She smirked. "You want to know a secret?" She giggled in between her words. "It's because he's already in love with someone else?"

My heart immediately jumped at Sarang's words while I darted my eyes at y/n who was too drunk to understand what was happening.

Nari scoffed, "And do you expect me to believe that someone is you?" She rolled her eyes. "You're just a-"

"No." Sarang cut her off and raised an eyebrow. "It isn't me, and you don't have to worry about me trying to ruin your already doomed relationship because I already like someone else." She confidently stated.

"Liar! All you want is to steal Chenle back. I know it is." Nari's face was red with anger.

"You're wrong." She giggled. "I already have a crush and they're standing right in this room."

I furrowed my eyebrows. What was she going on about now?

"Then tell us, who is it?" Nari glared at her.

"Y/N." She casually stated before breaking into a fit of laughter. Yangyang loosened his grip on her, confused by her answer while everyone stared at her like she was crazy.

"I knew you were lying." Nari rolled her eyes. "Admit it, you're jealous of me and Chenle."

"Who said I was lying." She smirked, before walking over to y/n and slamming her lips on hers.

Once again the room was filled with excited woot's and yells. Every boy in the room had their eyes glued on y/n as she accepted the kiss, wrapping her arms around Sarang's waist.

"The things I'd do to them." I over heard another boy mumble to his friend. I shot a deadly glare before he could say anything else.

I expected Jaemin to pull y/n away but instead, he pulled out his phone and began to record the two girls with an amused grin. In that very moment I desperately wanted to punch him in the face for looking at y/n and Sarang as nothing more but entertainment. I knew Jaemin, he might have been able to fool y/n but he couldn't fool me. I knew that he didn't care for her a single bit. He only wanted her for the challenge just like every other girl before her. He's said it hundreds of times before, 'the victory was sweeter if the challenge was harder'. That's why he was so obsessed with Yoona, because she was the only girl that took no interest in him, well that was until he met y/n. He only saw her as his new challenge and I knew the only reason he was still dating her was because he still hadn't got what he truly wanted from her.

The way he hungrily undressed her body with his eyes. I knew what he was thinking. He was convinced that he would finally have her by the end of the night. But I wasn't going to let that happen.

Yangyang stepped between Sarang and Y/N and pulled Sarang away. She pouted and wrapped her arms around Yangyang's neck. "What? Do you want a kiss too?" She asked him with puppy dog eyes leaning into his lips.

He turned away, her lips landing on his cheek instead. "I think it's time we get you home." He replied, a light blush tinting his cheeks.

"No fun." Sarang pouted.

Just as people began to settle down from the events that had just occurred, a boy running through the entire house began to yell. "The party is busted, police just arrived."

It didn't take another word to get everyone running every which way. I scanned the room looking for y/n in the panic, my eyes darting back and forth across the room when I couldn't find her.

I pushed through the crowd of screaming teens trying to find her. I finally spotted her stumbling down the long hallway leading to the front door, a swarm of underage drinkers trying to escape before getting round up by police. I kept my eyes on y/n, struggling to stand up straight without Jaemin who was being pushed forward by everyone trying to flee the scene. She was pushed to the ground but I managed to get to her and help her up.

"Come with me." I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me down the street where everyone was dispersing in different directions. We turned down an alley and slowed down when the coast was clear. "Are you okay?" I asked her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Are you kidding?" She broke into a fit of laughter. "I have no idea what is going on or why I'm laughing." She stumbled forward but latched on to my arm to stabilize herself.

"Yah! Just how much did you have to drink?" I scolded her.

She giggled and leaned her head on my shoulder as we slowly walked through the dimly lit alley. "I don't know, just a few shots of soju." She counted the fingers on her free hand as she tried remembering. "Maybe two or three." She giggled. "But I swear I was only drinking punch most of the night."

"You mean the red punch from the snack table that was spiked with liquor?"

"Spiked?" She let out another giggle. "That doesn't sound good."

I let out a loud sigh. "Let's just get you home."

She continued to giggled and take large strides forward when one of her heels hit a crack in the hard uneven pavement and broke. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling.

"Ouch." She winced when she tried to take a step.

"Don't move." I instructed her and knelt on the floor, carefully removing the strappy heels from her feet. She had a few blisters on the edges of her feet possibly caused from running in the heels.

"Get on." I muttered allowing her to get on my back.

She became quiet as I began to carry her the rest of the way. The temperature in my body rose when she snuggled her head in the crook of my neck, her warm breath grazing my skin.

I forced a cough, trying to distract myself from her closeness.

"Are you feeling sick?" She suddenly asked in a worried tone, feeling my forehead with the back of her hand.

"I-I'm fine." I muttered, keeping my focus on the path ahead of us.

"Where are we going?" She suddenly giggled.

"Home." I answered.

"Home? But what about the party? Are we not going anymore?" She slurred her words causing me to laugh. Did she really forget about everything that happened?

"Th-"

"Well, well, well." I couldn't answer her question when three older men walked out of the shadows and surrounded us. "Look what we have here."

"Now why are two kids walking down a dark alley at this time of night?" One of the men smiled, showing off his yellow jagged teeth.

"W-We don't want any issues, we're just trying to get home." I gulped, hoping the men couldn't see through my nervousness.

Two of them laughed while the third pulled out a pocket knife and pointed it towards me.

"Chenle..." Y/N's voice was full of fear, her fingers curling into my shoulders.

"It's going to be okay." I whispered, gently lowering her back down on the ground. "Don't say anything." I instructed her.

I took a step forward, making sure y/n stayed behind me.

"What do you want? Money? " I grabbed my wallet from the pocket of my jeans and pulled out all the money I had. "You can take it all and I won't say anything if you just let us go."

The man smirked and came closer to me. "I held my hand out so he could grab the money, but instead he grabbed my wrist, trapping me with my hands behind my back and the knife to my neck.

"Chenle!" Y/N screamed and backed away as the two men laughed and made their way toward her.

"Yah! Don't touch her!" I yelled. "Do whatever you want to me but leave her out of it."

I tried to break free from the mans grip but he pushed the knife against my skin. One more movement and I was as good as dead.

The fear in her eyes made my blood boil as she began to cry. One of the men traced his hand along her neck while the other held a knife to the hem of her dress.

"Shhh.....don't cry princess, this will only hurt if you don't relax."

"Get your fucking hands off of her." I yelled, desperately trying to escape. "Let go of her you bastards!"

The men laughed as they closed in on her, enjoying her cries. I only grew angrier as I kept trying to fight back. I felt the knife dig into my skin but that didn't stop me. I used all my strength to push back, slamming the man against the wall behind me. I broke free from him his grip and kicked him unconscious against the ground.

I turned back quickly, the taller of the two other men holding his knife up to y/n while the other tried to close in on me.

"I'll hurt her." The man holding y/n threatened me.

"If you do I'll make sure you never see daylight again." I growled.

I balled my fists and swung at the man charging towards me. He managed to dodge my punch and I was sent crashing to the ground.

"Teach this brat a lesson." The man holding y/n smirked while the other one kicked my stomach. I tried to fight back but each blow was faster than the last.

"Stop!" I heard y/n's voice cry out. "You're hurting him!"

I hated to hear her cry, but I hated myself more for not being able to protect her. That's all I ever wanted to do, protect her. Yet here I was incapable of even standing up.

"I said stop!" Her loud shriek pierced through my ear.

"You little bitch." I heard the man near me growl. I looked up and saw the other man coughing and hunched over in pain. In the moment of confusion, I was able to stand up and connect my fist to the mans jaw.

"Run!" I yelled and grabbed y/n's hand. She was struggling to keep up in her still drunken state. "Hold out a little longer." I begged her and turned down a connecting street. We kept running until I was certain they were no longer behind us.

"Chenle..." Y/N trailed off. "I don't feel so-" She gulped and put her hands over her mouth.

I could recognize that look on anyone. "We're almost home y/n." I let her know when we turned down our street. "Just five more minutes."

"I don't think I can-" She hunched over and began to vomit in a shrub of bushes.

I sighed and held her hair away from her face, rubbing her back gently. "This is why you shouldn't drink so much." I scolded her. I looked down at my feet and cringed my face at the sight of my shoes covered in her vomit. The strong unpleasant smell mixed with alcohol hit my nose. "I swear if I wasn't in love with y-"

I purposely bit my tongue, an unexplainable feeling overwhelming my body. I stayed silent, the minutes slowly passing.

"Hey." I called out to her when I noticed her eyes shutting. I patted her cheeks lightly when I got no response. "Yah!" I raised my voice, panic setting in. "You better not be dead." I shook her a little and she opened her eyes.

"W-Where am I?" She asked, a sigh of relief overwhelming me.

"Almost home." I whispered and helped her up, carrying her on my back. She struggled to stay awake as I carried her the rest of the way home.

"Promise me you won't tell him...."

"Who?" I asked confused by her barley coherent words.

"Chenle...." She trailed off.

"Tell him what?" I raised my eyebrows. I knew it was wrong to ask her because she was drunk but I was curious of what she was keeping from me.

"That he was my first crush in middle school." She giggled, her words slurred but still understandable. I felt the corner of my lips curve upwards. She made a hushing sound with her lips. "It's a secret, you can't tell him that I.....that I........I still like him."

I felt my heart start to beat irregularly. I knew she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning. "Chenle....." A small chuckle escaped my lips after referring to myself in the third person. "...he likes you too."

"He does?" She asked, her voice becoming softer as she fought between sleep and consciousness.

"He does, but he's scared to tell you."

"Why?" Her voice sounding like a faint whisper.

"Because........he made a promise. Minutes before he passed away, Jungmin made Chenle promise that he will always protect you if something happened to him." I felt my throat become tight. ".....and promise that he would never stop loving you like an older brother in place of him." I felt tears trickle down my cheeks as I remembered the final moments leading up to Jungmin's death. "But what Jungmin didn't know was that Chenle had already begun to love you more than just a brother. So he became cold, trying to stop loving you as anything more because that was Jungmin's final wish." I let out deep sigh. "But everyday that passes by its harder for him to control his urges when all he wants is to have you in his arms, kiss you, and protect you the way he really wants to."

I heard a light snore and chuckled knowing that tomorrow morning she wouldn't remember any of this.

End of Flashback- Chenle pov

"So let me get this right." Y/N began to summarize the vague description of events I told her about from the previous night. "We were playing truth or drink, I drank too much which is why I can't remember anything, the police crashed the party, we were almost killed by some creepy men in a dark alley, and to top it all off I puked on your shoes and you had to carry me the rest of the way back."

I nodded, leaving out the details I didn't want her to know about.

"But how did I..." She looked down at the oversized t-shirt belonging to me that she was wearing.

"Don't worry I didn't see anything." I blushed and looked away. I was telling the truth. After I brought her up to my room and waking her up, she was conscious enough to change on her own. "But you should probably shower because you still smell like vomit." I scrunched my nose teasingly.

Her entire face turned a dark shade of red. "Y-Yah!"

"I already set a towel and change of clothes in the washroom." I yawned and stood up. "I'll be downstairs playing video games if you need me, so try not to need me." I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

I stretched my arms and made my way to the door before turning back. "Actually there is one thing I forgot to tell you."

She furrowed her eyebrows as she waited for me to tell her.

"You made out with Sarang and it was kinda hot." I smirked and winked at her before shutting the door behind me.

I heard her let out a loud scream causing me to laugh.

"What am I going to do with you y/n."

________________
________________

Next update wont be till the weekend, please be patient : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 7.5K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
11.6K 438 23
《A Chensung fanfiction》 In which Zhong Chenle is a new boy at high school who moved to Korea because of his parent's business transfer. And without...
69.3K 2.1K 42
"i have a boyfriend." "then break up with him for me." highschool au published jan 2021 finished may 2021 i hate this book lol
76.4K 3.7K 30
❝why do you act like you're two different people?❞ at school, he's a bully, at home, it's as if he's an angel that fell from heaven. a noren fanficti...