52

Warning: This chapter will take quite a turn so read at your own discretion

________

"Are you sure you can't come." Chenle whined as he held me close in his arms. We were standing in the schools nearly empty corridor after class.

I shook my head and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"You already know I have to finish all my assignments by tonight, I was only given a one day extension."

"Then I'll come with you."

I immediately shot down his request.

"You can't miss the spring festival." I shook my head not wanting him to miss another school event because of me.

"I don't mind." He smiled as he pulled me into a soft kiss. "I'd rather be with you."

"But I do mind." I sighed and escaped from his hold. "I don't want you worrying about me when you can be having fun." I slightly pushed him in the direction that lead towards the schools outdoor field. "Now go." I smiled as I nudged him ahead. "I'm sure the others need help setting up."

He turned back and frowned. "Are you sure."

I let out a small laugh and motioned for him to continue without me. "I'll be fine, now go have fun for the both of us."

He nodded with a smile before running off to meet up with the other students. Tonight was the spring festival that was held every year at our school. Although I never cared for spirit activities or school events, each of the boys did since they where all highly involved with sports and school activities. Even Suyeon who was a cheerleader was busy practicing for tonight's spring festival performance.

I on the other hand couldn't care less and was eager to return home so I could finally get these dreadful assignments out of the way. It's not like I was welcomed by the students anyway, in their eyes I was still nothing but a murderer.

I decided to use the washroom before leaving but immediately regretted my decision.

"Well if it isn't the little slut herself." Yoona grinned when she saw me, making her way towards me.

"I-I was just leaving." I avoided her gaze, a few steps away from escape when Hani stepped behind me blocking my exit.

"Why the hurry to leave?" She hissed and pushed me forward so that I was standing in the middle of the washroom. "We were just talking about you."

I looked up, my eyes meeting with Yoori who was sitting on the counter with a cigarette in her mouth. She smirked as she let out a puff of smoke.

"Talking about me?" I tried to keep my voice steady. "A little obsessive don't you think?"

Yoona let out a small laugh.

"You know, my dear cousin was just telling me a story about the school slut who needed to be taught a lesson. Would you like to hear about it?" Yoona asked while pushing me forward.

"C-Cousin?" I looked up at the girls in confusion.

"That's right, didn't anyone ever tell you?" She kicked my feet causing me to fall. "Yoori is my cousin. You see we were very close as children, our parents even gave us similar names so we would share a sisterly bond." She kneeled down to my level and pulled my hair back forcefully causing me to let out a yelp of pain. "So imagine when I found out that the same slut who screwed her way into Jaemin's life was the same slut who hurt my baby cousin by throwing herself at her long time crush."

I gritted my teeth, anger overwhelming my body.

"Yah!" I angrily tried to push her off of me. "You know nothing!"