24

It was Wednesday so I had another fitting with Jennie after class. She was almost done with the dress she was making and also started a few new pieces. When I was finished up with her I decided to head to the boys dormitory. Although I didn't want to see Jungwoo, I oddly missed Lucas and the others.

I opened up the dorm room with my copy of the key and just as I expected, Lucas was laying on his bed playing games on his phone.

"Jungwoo isn't here right now."

I threw my backpack on the floor and sat on the couch. "That's okay I didn't come to see him."

Lucas paused his game, raising an eyebrow behind the phone screen.

"Then why are you here? Don't tell me you," He grinned. "missed me?"

"Maybe a little." I answered truthfully.

"Wait really?" He cringed his face. "Why does it sound strange hearing you admit it."

"What? Why is it weird to say that I missed you guys? Can't I check in on my friends and see how they are doing?"

"Eww why are you being so nice." He faked gagged.

"Aish never mind," I rolled my eyes. "You're so annoying."

"There she is." Lucas laughed and stood up, stretching his arms. "I'm just teasing you." He grabbed his backpack and walked up to me, ruffling my hair. "But I have an afternoon class today so unfortunately I can't stay with my princess." He winked.

"Gross." I pushed his hand off my hair.

He laughed, walking ahead to the door. "Come on, I'll take you to Ten."

I grabbed my bag and followed Lucas. We walked across campus to a large building. We entered an elevator and he pressed the button leading to the underground level. I followed him all the way to a pair of giant doors at the end of the hallway.

"Woah." I admired when we entered a large dance studio room.

Ten was dancing alone, but paused the music when he saw us.

"Hi y/n." He barley managed to greet, catching his breath and reaching for his water bottle.

"I have class in a bit so I'll leave her here with you."

Ten nodded and waved bye to Lucas.

"What are you up to?"  I asked him.

"Class assignment," He sighed. "I have to create a contemporary dance that expresses who I am. Or something like that."

"I didn't know you were apart of the dance department." I dropped my bag by his and began to stretch. "Can I join you?"

"You dance?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Since I was four. Stopped after my brother died." I vaguely answered.

"Uh sure." Ten didn't ask any further. "You can help me." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

We spent the rest of the afternoon dancing, Ten teaching me the choreography he had created, and eventually we finished the piece together.

"Wow you're amazing." Ten praised me. "Have you thought about applying for the dance department here?"

We were sitting against the wall, resting after the long practice. I shook my head and laughed. "I'm not that good."

"Well I think you're good enough to make it if you applied and auditioned."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah well I don't think the performing arts is for me." I awkwardly laughed. "Anyway I'm planning to apply to schools in China, maybe study business."

"Business? Really?" He raised an eyebrow. "You don't seem like the business type."

I bit my lip, struggling to reply.

"I can't tell you what it is you should do with your future but you aren't doing a good job of convincing me that business is what you truly want to do. But if you change your mind, auditions for the next year are held in February. You should think about it."

I nodded my head.

I was wiping the sweat away from my cheek when Ten furrowed his eyebrows. "Yah! Whats that?" He grabbed my chin and wiped my cheek with the edge of his thumb. "Why do you have a bruise? You covered it with makeup."

"I-"

I pushed his hand away. I pulled out the makeup cushion Sarang gave me and looked into the small circle mirror. The makeup had smudged away with my sweat. I read the back of the label and scoffed. So much for water proof.

"Y/N did someone hurt you? Was it that little Ms. Popular from the party." He sounded angry.

"N-No I swear."

He stood up angrily. "I will march up to that school personally and talk to the prin-"

"Ten it wasn't her." I tried to convince him. "It was someone else." I let out a sigh. "Actually, Sarang was the one who helped me."

"What? Why would someone do this to you?"

"It was this girl...she was mad." I looked at the ground and fiddled with my fingers.

"About?" Ten waited for me to explain further.

"This guy." I vaguely mumbled.

"Oh god y/n, please tell me you didn't fight over some stupid guy."

"N-No! It wasn't like that."

"Look you don't have to explain every detail to me but let me just tell you this, we men aren't worth it." Ten sighed and grabbed his backpack.

"I promise I didn't fight over a guy." I laughed and latched on to his arm. "Not intentionally anyways."

Ten shook his head. "Well whoever this guy is, let me know if he ever hurts you. I'll make him wish he never even laid eyes on you."

I nudged his side and pouted my lips. "Yah!" I whined.

"What?" He grinned and asked in an innocent tone. "Come on, let's walk you to the bus stop before it gets too late."

_________

I stepped off the bus at the nearest stop by my house. I walked down the street, almost reaching my house when I saw Chenle sitting at the front steps.

"What's up?"

"What's up." Chenle repeated in an annoyed tone while standing up to meet my gaze. "Whats up?" He laughed sarcastically. "I would like to know what the hell was up with you at lunch."

"What do you mean?"

"What's going on between you and Jaemin?" He raised his tone.

"Why do you care?" I took a step forward to him.

"I-I don't."

I took another step closer.

"Then why did you ask?" A small smirk appeared on my lips. "Are you jealous or something?"

Chenle scoffed. "Jealous of who? Him?"

"Why don't you tell me?" I could tell he was annoyed so I instigated further.

He pushed past me and laughed. "Why should I be jealous of him? He's the one dating a loser."

"Yah! Zhong Chenle!"

"What?" He turned back to stare at me.

"Fuck you."

I flipped him off before entering my house, slamming the door behind me.

________________
________________

oop.........what do you think is going to happen on the group date?