16

I was walking through the halls in the morning when an unexpected voice called my name.

"Y/N." It was Jaemin and he had a strange grin spread across his face.

"H-Hi Jaemin." I shyly replied. "Suyeon's not with me, she had morning practice."

He placed his arm around my shoulder and clicked his tongue. "I was actually looking for you."

"Y-You were?"

My surprised expression was very obvious. He laughed at me and started walking me towards my class.

"I wanted to ask you when the next party was going to be?"

"Next party?" I gulped. He couldn't be serious! I barley managed to survive the night and now he wanted to go to another party?

"Yeah." He questioned my hesitation. "Isn't there a party every weekend?"

"T-There is..." I tried to make up an excuse. "But the thing is...." My mind struggled to think of anything. "My friends don't usually allow high school students at their parties. It was a one time thing."

"Really? Why not?" He frowned.

"Because high school students are too immature for them." I leaned in closer to his ear and whispered. "I heard there was some kid that was dancing on the bar table but he accidentally broke all the alcohol bottles after falling down and passing out drunk." I tisked. "My friend was outraged and said that it was the last time he invites a high school student to a party."

Jaemin laughed awkwardly. "How e-embarrassing."

"Tell me about it." I leaned away from him. "If I was that kid I'd be too embarrassed to show my face at a college party ever again."

Jaemin's cheeks started to turn a shade of red. "Is it getting hot in here?" He waved his shirt to cool himself off. "I'll see you around y/n, I'm going to go refill my water bottle at the water fountain."

I smirked when Jaemin rushed off. Did I feel bad for intentionally reminding him of his weekend embarrassment? Yes, but it was the only way to get rid of him. I couldn't afford to continue this lie of a fake life that the guys invented for me. It was fun to pretend that I was some sort of party diva for one night but all I wanted was peace back in my life. No more parties, no more fake relationships, and no more bullying from Sarang and Hani.

I made my way to home room and rested my head down since it was still too early.

"Good morning."

I peeked my head up and saw Yangyang smiling as bright as always.

"Hi." I sat up straight and started chatting with him.

We ware laughing about the incidents that happened at the party. Apparently soon after I left, Lucas was flirting with some girl when another girl that he had been sweet talking during his classes approached then. The two girls ended up fighting in the middle of the dance floor while Lucas ran away and waited for Jungwoo and Suyeon in the car.

"Has he always been a fuck boy?" I laughed at Yangyang's vivid details of the story he was recounting.

"I know it's kind of hard to believe but he was always scared to talk to girls." He laughed. "But all that changed when he moved to University."

He was right. It was hard to believe.

We were still chatting when I received a message on my cellphone.

___

Jennie
| Hii^^ this is Lisa's friend Jennie from the party
| Do you remember me????