9

"What a bitch! I can't believe she said that! I'll show that little Ms.popular who the real loser is."

I stared at Ten who was pacing back and forth in the dorm.

"I don't get why you're so worked up about this, she said all that stuff about me not you."

"Don't mind him." Jaehyun lazily spoke while laying on the couch. "His height might only be 170 centimeters but his ego is 200."

"Hey." Ten whined.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry." I quickly apologized when Ten darted his eyes at me.

"She's not even that pretty." Ten scoffed.

I groaned and plopped my head on the pillow as Ten continued to rant. I was laying on Jungwoo's bed since he was still out with his study group. Jaehyun was laying on the couch while Lucas sat on his own bed that was about 2 meters across from Jungwoo's. Since this was a prestigious university I didn't expect the dorm rooms to be so cramped but I had been proven wrong. Even the 4 of us made this dorm room seem crowded.

"What am I going to do?" I cried out. "Everyone already thinks I'm a loser and now I'm going to get picked on for the rest of the school year when everyone finds out you idiots were lying."

"Oh that's not going to happen sweetheart." Ten sassily responded.

"You are coming to that party and I am going to make sure all eyes are on you as soon as you walk in the door."

The thought of me being the center of attention was enough to make me feel sick! My hands were getting clammy imagining the horror scene that Ten had described.

"That is the last thing I want." I shuddered.

I also threw a pillow at Lucas after replaying the events of today. "And why would you tell them I was your girlfriend!"

Lucas smirked. "You should be thanking me, any girl would die to be my girlfriend."

I looked at Jaehyun and Ten. "Is he okay? You know...up there?" I pointed to my head.

Jaehyun chuckled. "We aren't sure."

"Hey loser." Lucas called me. "I did you a favor. That guy had jealousy written all over his face."

Did he really? No he would never. Chenle would never see more than his ex best friend-turned loser.

"Not that he deserves you after the way he treated you today."

I looked back at him, my expression more soft.

"What do you mean?"

"Look, I don't know what sort of history you two have but what I do know is he's an ass." His tone was more serious. "You're a good kid and a guy like that is only going to break your heart."

"Like he hasn't already." I muttered inaudibly.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied more clearly. "I'm tired, I want to go home now."

My head was hurting from the overwhelming amount of memories that were suddenly running through my head.

"I'll drive you back." Jaehyun got up and pulled out his car keys from his pocket.

"No thanks I can manage." I grabbed my backpack and walked to the door.

When I reached for the knob the door swung open and hit me in the face. I rubbed my forehead and looked up at Jungwoo quickly dropping his things.

"Oh my god Y/N I am so sorry." He helped me up. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just leaving." I said while stomping out of the dorm room. Before I left I turned around and looked at Jungwoo one last time. "By the way, your friends are all crazy."

I waved goodbye and left without saying another word.

_________________
_________________

Sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be long again :)