17

I looked down at my phone making sure I had the correct dorm room number. It was my first time at the girls side of the dormitory and I had gotten slightly lost.

"216" I read the number to myself switching between the text message Jennie had sent me and the sign on the door.

I knocked on the door but was surprised when it was an unknown girl who answered.

"I-I-I'm sorry I thought this was Kim Jennie's room."

The girl giggled and opened the door wider. "It is, why don't you come in."

I followed her in and looked around the room. It was about the same size as Jungwoo and Lucas's dorm but somehow it seemed bigger. Possibly because it was cleaner giving it an almost open appearance. On the other hand the boys had a mess everywhere making it hard to even walk without stepping on a pair of dirty socks.

"Jennie will be back any minute, is it alright if I leave you here alone? I have an afternoon class to get to."

I hesitantly smiled and nodded my head.

"Feel free to make yourself comfortable." She smiled and waved her hand as she walked out of the door.

I awkwardly stood by the entrance of the room waiting for Jennie. I would have sat on the small couch but there were a few boxes stacked on top taking up all the room. If it was Jungwoo and Lucas's room I wouldn't have hesitated to move them or just lay on Jungwoo's bed.

I nervously played with my thumbs waiting for her to come. Finally, there was a small click on the lock and the door flung open. Jennie came walking in holding a large box full of different materials.

"Hi." She smiled when she saw me. She walked to her bed, placing the box on top. "You can just drop those boxes on the floor and sit." She stated referring to the boxes on the couch.

I nodded and stacked them neatly on the floor. Jennie was busy gathering different materials from around the room and tossing them onto her bed.

"Sorry about that." She said when she was done. "My math professor asked me to tutor some guy in the dance department and it took longer than I thought. I'm glad Jisoo was still here to let you in so you didn't have to wait outside."

"It's okay," I reassured her. "I'm not in any rush."

Jennie smiled and grabbed my hand. "I'll take your measurements today and you can come back at the end of the week to do a fitting."

I nodded my head and stood in the center of the room where she began to take my measurements.

"Thanks again for helping me." She smiled and guided my hands out to my side. "If I'm being honest I didn't now you were a high school student when I first asked you." She giggled.

"I didn't realize I never told you." I pursed my lips. "But how did you know?"

"You're wearing your school uniform." She grabbed the edge of my skirt as she measured my waist.

"R-Right." How stupid was I to forget that I was still wearing my school uniform.

"You were with Lucas and Ten when I met you at the party weren't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Listen, I was in high school too not to long ago. I understand what it's like to crush on an older boy but sweetheart trust me when I tell you It's not worth it. Lucas is only going to break your heart."

"W-What?"

"I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but he's a total play boy. All college boys are and I just want to save you from the heart break."