32

I woke up to the sound of the tv playing at a high volume.

I sat up and saw Ten and Lucas both sitting on the couch watching a movie with some leftover snacks from last night.

"Where's Jungwoo?" I asked when I noticed he wasn't around.

"Oh you're up." Ten smiled when he saw me. "He and Jaehyun went down to the cafeteria to order some food. They should be back soon."

I stretched out my arms and yawned after adjusting my eyes to the morning light.

"I should get going." I said while standing up.

"Woah princess." Lucas shook his head. "Jungwoo made it clear that you need to stay and rest today."

"I can't." I said while tying my hair into a bun. "I have something important that I need to do today."

"Lucas is right y/n, you should be resting right now. Whatever it is I'm sure it can wait until tomorrow."

I shook my head no. "Tomorrow will be too late." I grabbed my backpack and put on my shoes by the door .

"Jungwoo will kill us if he knows we let you leave." Ten crossed his arms disapprovingly.

"No he won't." I let out a small laugh and stood up. "Trust me, I'm fine now." I reassured the both of them. "I have my inhaler and I promise I'll take my medicine."

I turned to leave but Lucas stopped me.

"Hey princess," He raised an eyebrow, immediately holding up a small paper bag. "It might help if you actually take your medicine with you."

I awkwardly smiled and took the paper bag. "Th-Thanks."

Ten frowned and gave me his sweater that he was wearing, making sure to bundle me up warmly. "It's windy and cold so try not to stay outside for long."

I laughed at my childlike reflection and nodded at Ten. "Don't worry I'll be home soon." I said while giving him a hug and walking out the door.

"And don't forget to take your medicine!" He yelled out as I paced down the corridor.

"I won't." I replied loud enough for him to hear me.

I took the bus home, the journey not taking long since it was still early. As soon as I arrived my phone began to buzz out of control with hundreds of messages from Jungwoo.

___

Snoopy
| Why did you go back home!!
| Did you take your inhaler and medicine??
| I'm coming to get you right away

Me
Don't worry about me I'll be fine |
I promise you're the first person I'll call if I feel | sick

Snoopy
| :(
| Fine but if you ignore any of my messages I won't hesitate to go drag you back to my dorm myself

Me
Jungwoooooooo....I'll be fiiiiiiinnnneee |

___

I laughed at how overprotective he could be at times. Sometimes it was annoying, but on days like these there was no one else in the world I'd rather have than him.

After leaving my things in my room, I grabbed a small box that I had wrapped in a pale blue gift wrap outlined with little white clouds on top. I had been saving this gift in the back of my drawer for the past month.