29

Another one of those long chapters......

________

I woke up with a throbbing headache causing me to groan in pain. I tried to open my eyes but my current sensitivity to the sunlight made it nearly impossible. I snuggled deeper into the big fluffy duvet cover, tossing it over my head. My hands hugged the soft pillow that was lying next to me, feeling instantly better when it's sweet familiar scent hit my nose.

My eyes shot wide open when I realized why this scent was so familiar to me. I looked around as I rubbed my eyes from the blinding light. A rush of dizziness overcame me for a few seconds before I was able to regain focus. I took in every familiar detail of Chenle's bedroom.

I began to panic. Why was I here!

I looked around the room desperately, searching for answers that I knew I wasn't going to get. I looked down and realized I was wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts that belonged to Chenle. The panic in me worsened. I quickly stood up but immediately tripped over a large lump of blankets.

It was only until I hit the floor and heard a angry voice, that I realized that the lump of blankets was actually Chenle.

He sat up and glared at me with an annoyed expression.

"S-Sorry." I mumbled nervously.

Wait why was I the one apologizing? I'm the one who was waking up in a strangers room. Well Chenle wasn't a stranger but my point still stood. What.....

".....the hell happened last night?" I blurted out the rest of my thoughts.

"Where do you want me to start? The part where we were almost killed, or the part where you vomited all over my brand new shoes?"

"I-" I was at a loss of words.

He stood up and stretched his arms, picking up the extra blankets and pillow off the floor where I assumed he slept.

"What's the last thing you remember?" He yawned, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

I took a moment to think and replay the events of last night.

"We," I scrunched my nose as I thought hard. "We were playing some type of truth or dare game I think."

Flashback - y/n pov

Jaemin traced circles on the top of my thumb with his free hand while the other gripped the steering wheel.

"Did this bitch post a city wide invite online or something?" Sarang muttered when we saw the amount of people that had already arrived.

We were walking towards the entrance of the mansion like home when the cool November air hit our bodies. Jaemin made sure to keep me close so that I wouldn't feel cold.

When we neared the entrance to the party, Jeno, Haechan, and Yangyang were all standing outside waiting for us. It looked like each of them had their eyes out on different girl's entering the party. Even though we had slowly become friends, it was no secret that the boys were all players. Jaemin was even known to be the biggest flirt of all. Although he had a long time crush on Yoona, according to Suyeon that didn't stop him from hooking up with every girl he found attractive enough to meet his standards. She warned me of his dating history but at the time I didn't care, I was only using him to make Chenle jealous. But it quickly changed for me because I really did fall for Jaemin. Suddenly I wanted everything to stay the way it was with him and I. Our relationship became real and I didn't want to ruin that.