A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

By extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... More

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Jealous
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Sick
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Truth or Dare
Drunk
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Tokyo Disneyland
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
I am here for you
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Take care of me
Trip pt. 1
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Restart of a friendship
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

Concert

371 28 2
By extreme_simmy

At the venue~

Y/N's POV

When we arrived at the venue I told Ryujin to close her eyes. As she closed her eyes I went out of the car and opened her door. Then I held her hand and I helped her get out of the car. I helped her walk inside the venue. When we arrived I stopped and she got confused.

"Open your eyes" I look at her.

"WHAT? ITS THIS BIG!?" She looks so shocked and I chuckle at her reaction.

"Yup! It is this big!" I smile at her and she smiles excitedly back.

When the other members spotted us they rushed towards us and looked as if they had plenty of questions for Ryujin and I.

"We didn't get to finish our questions" Chaeyoung tells us as the rest of the members look at us eagerly.

"So when did you guys get together?" Nayeon asks.

"Actually yesterday I confessed my feelings to her on the ferris wheel at the theme park." I smile at Ryujin and I can't help but look at how flustered she is.

"That's so cute!" Mina squeals.

"We already knew you two would be a thing" Jeongyeon smirks at us.

Suddenly as they continued asking questions I noticed Dahyun pulling Momo away looking angry. I thought to myself, "Why is she acting like that? Seriously does she even feel bad for how she treated me 2 days ago? Honestly I don't care she is so mean."

"Okay okay! But honestly say it! Who had feelings first?" Tzuyu continues on and asks while smirking.

"I did I had feelings first and it was probably more than 2 years ago when we still lived in the U.S." Everyone looked at Ryujin shocked as their jaws dropped.

"Woah really?" Most of them say together and she nodded at them.

"I hope you guys have a happy relationship! I also hope you enjoy our concert" Jihyo says to us as they all walk backstage. I also realized how silent Sana was and was clinging onto Tzuyu. I sighed as I must be the reason she is quiet.

"Does Dahyun seem to be acting weird?" Ryujin looks at me with a jealous look when I asked.

"Do you like her?" I get shocked by her response.

"No baby! She is just not being nice to me and I am not sure if I did anything wrong. Since all the other members are nice to me." I tell her in hope to calm herself from being jealous.

"I am sure you didn't do anything wrong baby she is just like that" She pulls me into a hug and tells me. Then we let go and I walk her to where we will be seated. I remembered we have to head to the VIP room because JYP told us he rented a room for us. Probably since it'll be safer for us. I decided to surprise Ryujin of where we will be seated.

"Where are we going to be seated?" She asks me while I pull her while holding her hand.

"It's a secret!" She looks at me with a confused face. We continued walking and then finally arrived. I opened the door for her and our faces dropped. There was plenty of seating and offered food and drinks. The view perfectly showed the stage and was not too far also.

"This is amazing! It's absolutely so nice! Are you able to stay with me?" She looks at me with her puppy eyes. I nodded at her and smile.

"I asked JYP if I needed to do anything and he told me since I am their personal photographer all I have to do is ask if they want to take photos backstage or outside of the venue. They have other photographers for concerts." I tell her and she nods as she finally understands. We took a seat and she lays her head on my shoulder.

-

Dahyun's POV

I saw Ryujin and Y/N together and I started getting terribly angry. I thought to myself, "I hate seeing them together." I pulled Momo away and started walking backstage.

"Why are you acting like that?" Momo looks at me with concern.

"I just don't feel so well." I look down trying to hide my angry face.

"Are you sick?" She pulls my chin up with her hands and starts feeling my forehead with her hand to check if I have a fever.

"I am okay, I just need to sit down and rest for a bit. I think I am just tired." I take her hands off my forehead and hold it while lying to her.

I thought to myself, "Seriously... why do I have feelings for Y/N still... I thought it would go away if I am with Momo but its getting stronger. Anyways I should be happy for her because she has someone who will be there for her and I have someone will be there for me. I should focus on the concert today for onces..." I sigh and rest my head on Momo's shoulder.

I suddenly see Jihyo walking up to me and she holds my wrist and pulls me to the side to talk to me.

"I know you are a bit upset to see Ryujin together with Y/N. But if-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"No I am not. I am perfectly happy for them and I have Momo and I love her so why would I be upset?" She looks at me disappointed.

"Suit yourself, but I know you better than anyone and I know you love Y/N and you are jealous." She says to me, i put my head down.

"Just try to consider everything because I don't want anyone's feelings to be hurt okay?" She tells me with a serious face and I nod at her.

"Anyways for now just focus on the concert because it is starting soon so get ready" She pats my shoulder and I nodded and walk away. I started getting ready and practicing. I thought to myself, "This is gonna be such a challenge..."

-

Concert time~

Y/N's POV

I saw how the venue was filled up quickly by fans and all had their light sticks. I began smiling looking at all the support the Twice girls got.

After the concert started and Twice was performing, I turned to look at Ryujin happily singing and dancing, I smile at her and she catches me looking at her.

"Hey baby how are you enjoying the concert so far?" I look at her and chuckle by how cute she is acting.

"I love it! It is so much fun! I am so thankful to be here with you! You really are the best girlfriend!" She sits next to me and kisses me and I kiss her back then we continued watching the rest of the concert as they flawlessly performed their songs.

As the concert was nearing to an end they started interacting with all the Onces. They all seemed to be having so much fun. I hope Ryujin's concerts will be like this too when she debuts! I would love to support her.

Suddenly I hear Jihyo speaking, "We would love to shout out to our photographer Y/N for being here with us today, she is apart of our family and we grateful for her and for her taking care of us." I smile at what she said.

After Jihyo I heard Dahyun says, "Y/N I just wanted to say thank you and even though there are certain tough times with us I hope you appreciate all of us. Especially me." She smiles and looks at where we are at. I smiled and then I see her other members looking at her in shock.

"What does she mean by that?" Ryujin looks at me.

"O-Oh... Twice is very difficult to handle sometimes since they are a big crazy family but in a good way." I tell her and she nods at me.

"Aww that is so cute you guys have such a close family relationship!" She hugs me.

"Yeah it is cute" I chuckle at her and then look back onto the stage at Dahyun. I thought to myself, "But why was my heart beating when she said that?"

After Twice performed two more songs and said goodbye to their fans and then walked backstage.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"For it being my first kpop concert and for me being able to sit in this VIP room with my amazing girlfriend... I really enjoyed it a lot." I smiled at her response.

"You are so cute you know that right?" I pinched her cheeks and pull her in for a hug.

"I love you Y/N!" She says to me while blushing.

"I love you too!" I begin to blush also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...