Don't Wake Me Up (Completed)

By ailovexiaowang

Xiao Zhan is a hairdresser who going through hardship in life. His father is a homophobic who against his rel... More

The Influencer
Damn Service
Stalker?
The characters introduction
Sayonara, Comfort Zone
I'm a Model
Give Me Food
The Questions
The Changes
Burning
The Penthouse
Underwear in The Sauna
The Offer
First Night
When I Woke Up
Two Poles
Someone To Talk To
Double Dates
Drama, Drama, Drama
Midnight Marathon
Morning With You, Bae
Failed
Time
Best Friend
Caught In The Act
Confirmation
Couple's Quarrel
How To COme Out?
The Plan
Professional
Heat Room, Hot Brain
Not As Easy As It Said
Feeling
Untitled
The Hardship
Departure
Sex At The Height
Sulk And Prank
The Truth Revealed
A Sweet Revenge
Coming Out?
Dangle In The Edge
A Whole New Life
The Heat Risen
A Promise
The Sign
Tide
Depart
It's A Separation
A New Start
Awaken The Beast
What You Deserve
Where Are You?
One More Step
The Habit
Bunny On The Horse
Home
In A Hot Morning
Hiatus
Disapprove Approval
The Office
A Little Space
Comes Good, Comes Bad
When Everything Is Alright
Almost There
The New Plan
Starting The Mission
Reunion
KFC
Progressive
Manipulative
Unscented Scent
Watch The Tape When It was Raining
Deadly Weapon
Evening Mayhem
Collapsed
Survived
The Offer
Epilogue

A Pleasing Escape

4.5K 381 61
By ailovexiaowang

Yibo and Zhan arrived at Wang's mansion before midnight. Dave who noticed their arrival rushed to welcome them.

"Zhan! Finally you are home!" cried Dave, once Zhan climbed down the motorbike. He hugged Zhan.

"Dave, Hands off! Don't make me chopped them off from your body...!" warned Yibo, pushing Dave away from Zhan.

Dave grinned at his Boss. Zhan smiled sheepishly.

"I miss him, Boss....!" said Dave.

"Is my father home?" asked Yibo.

"Yeah. But Madam Hwa Lin now I think... A little insane...!" Dave whispered the last word.

"What do you mean?" asked Yibo.

"I don't know exactly. But Clara said, she keeps whining around and crying, saying that she wants a baby. She's pregnant and expecting the baby. She keep do the knitting and makes baby's clothing. She made the baby clothes almost one chest drawer....!" ranted Dave.

"What is wrong with her?" Yibo furrowed his brows. Then he walked into the house, dragging Zhan along.

They entered the house. It was silent. But the light were still on. At that time, a female servant came across the living room.

"Aida!" Yibo called the servant.

The female turned.

"Owh! Mr. Wang YIbo! Zhan! Glad that you are home!" cried the female. She stood where she was.

Yibio and Zhan approached her.

"What's going on?" asked Yibo, glanced at the clean towels and anticeptic liquid in her hands.

"Oh! Mdm. Hwa Lin's condition gets worsen, Sir....!" replied Aida.

"What do you mean?" asked Yibo.

"She started to hurt herself and screaming.... Your ftaher already give up. He didn't go to work or eating properly. Madam keep saying that she is expecting her baby. And Master keeps telling him that she can't get pregnant because she has no womb...!" Aida told the chronology.

"What?" Yibo was surprised.

Aida looked at him.

"So she has no womb?" Yibo said in disbelief.

Aida shook her head. " That's what I heard from Mr. Wang Yong's mouth....!" replied Yibo.

There was a guilty expression on Yibo's face. He remembered what he has told Hwa Lin and he recalled it.

You can have the throne alone with your empty womb, Hwa Lin....!

"What's the matter?" asked Zhan who noticed the changed on Yibo's face.

Yibo shook his head with terrified face.

"Let's go to our room...." he muttered and pulled Zhan to go upstairs.

Aida watched them off. She startled when she heard the scream from the Master bedroom. She quickly ran to the room.

"Yibo..." Zhan pulled Yibo's hand, halted him from keep going to the room. 

Yibo turned around to Zhan.

"What is it, Babe?" asked Yibo.

"Don't you think we see Mom first?" asked Zhan.

"He's not my mother. So you have no obligation to call her Mom...!" hissed Yibo.

Zhan sighed. "Fine. Your step mom...!"

"I never consider her as a mother. And not even my stepmother after she chased you away...!" Yibo said deeply.

"Ok, ok. She's no one. But, at least, let's go to see her first...!" said Zhan.

"I don't want to see her."

"Yibo..."

"Zhan! She has made a lot of mess in this house. Let's just don't make it even worse!"

Zhan silent. Yibo stared at him. Then he sighed and pulled him to get going into the room.

"Let's just forget about Hwa Lin for tonight. Let's reunite our soul that had separated for a while....!' said Yibo, when they entered their room. He hugged Zhan from the back.

Yibo kissed the side of Zhan's neck and sniffed the scent of the boy. Zhan wriggled due to the ticklish everytime Yibo's lips touched his skin.

"I miss you so much, do you know that? At Da Laozi's house, I can't even kiss you at ease. He always pops up everywhere. Lucky, I can bring you home tonight...!" said Yibo.

Zhan chuckled. He turned his body around, now facing Yibo completely. He slung his hands around Yibo's neck. He kissed Yibo chastely.

"I miss you too...! But I'm glad that I got to know the new people that actually are very nice...! Like Wang Zhuo Cheng, his mother..." said Zhan and got cut off by Yibo.

"Awh! Wang Zhuo Cheng! Mr. Grumpy! I forgot about him!"cried Yibo.

"Do you know him?" asked Zhan, twitching his brows.

"Yeah.... Thanks to his weird info to find you...~!" Yibo rolled his eyes.

"What happened? And how do you know him" asked Zhan.

"Thanks to the tracker that he has disconnected. The tracker stopped in his cafe. And when I saw him, I remember  he was the one who tried to flirt with you in the toilet....!" Yibo scolwed.

"Silly! He didn't flitrt with me...!" Zhan chuckled. "He only encouraged me to come out of the closet...!"

"How did he know you are gay?" asked Yibo.

"Umm... Nickname for you contact on my phone?" Zhan cringed.

"Huh?" Yibo was confused.

"I stored your contact name as... Dora The explorer....!" Zhan slowly removed his hands from Yibo. when he saw Yibo's face turned red and the horns stick out from Yibo's head, and there was the steam came out from the horns. Haha... Joke!

"Xiao Zhan....!!" Yibo growled.

Zhan was surprised. he quickly jumped backward and ran to the bathroom. Yibo chased him.

"Aigoo...! Please, don't be angry, Yibo.... Too much angry is not good for your heart....!" Zhan pleaded, when he was cornered in the shower floor.

"I never check your phone contain. I only track your phone by number, and that man deactivated your number. Geez...! How dare he??" Yibo hissed.

Zhan cringed. He held Yibo's cheat that kept pressing into his body.

"Xiao Zhan.... Get your punishment...!" hissed Yibo. He tore Zhan's shirt.

"Heyy! You keep tearing my clothes! Do you want me have nothing to wear??" Zhan made a protest.

"As  long as you are in the room with me, I would like to see you wear nothing...!" said Yibo, smirking.

"Pervert... Do you know how long I owned this shirt?" whined Zhan, patching up the torn part of his shirt with his hand.

"How long?' asked Yibo.

"4 years!" replied Zhan, irritatedly.

Yibo burst into a pit of laughter.

"What?" Zhan scowled.

"You're really never grow, Zhan? 4 years ago you were 16. And now you are 20 plus, and this shirt still baggy on you?' Yibo mocked his bae.

"Shut up! That beacuse I have a body that everyone dream of...!" Zhan retorted.

"Excuse me?" Yibo still couldn't stop laughing.

"No matter how much I eat, I will never get fat!"

"Oh yeah... Sure...!" Yibo rolled his eyes.

Yibo pulled Zhan's tiny waist and made Zhan's body stick with his.

"I miss you so much.... DOn't ever think to run away from me agin , no matter what. Unless if I hurt you too much...!" said Yibo.

"Will you hurt me?" asked Zhan.

"Remind me if I hurt you. Because sometimes I don't know that I hurt you...!" replied Yibo.

"I always do," Zhan pouted.

"When?' Yibo creased his froehead.

"When you thrust too hard in my ass...!" replied ZHan.

Yibo snorted. He bit Zhan's chin until it left a bruise mark.

"Ouch! What are you doing?" Zhan scowled. He rubbed his chin.

"Marking my property," replied Yibo.

Zhan smiled. He unbuttoned his shirt. His eyes eyeing Yibo, filled with the seductive leers. Yibo licked his lips and bit it while his eyes darted on how Zhan unbuttoning his shirt. Zhan exposed his white chest, srtill with hem hung low on his shoulders.

Yibo focused his eyes on the light brown buds. Then his gaze turned to Zhan who smiled mischoevously with seductive gazing.

"Like what you see, Mr. Wang Yibo?" Zhan spoke with a husky voice.

Yibo glared at him. He raised his hand to Zhan's nipple and pinched it hard. Zhan screamed silently.

"I love it, Mr. Xiao Zhan...." with a hoarse voice, Yibo whispered the words on Zhan's face. His other hand rubbed Zhan's crotch and grasped his manhood which made Zhan yelped.

Yibo unzipped Zhan's pants and slid his hand behind it. He slipped his hand under Zhan's undies and met the dangling toy in there.

"Does your ass miss my cock to fill it?" hissed Yibo, traced Zhan's neck with his tongue.

"V-very... Mu-ch...!" Zhan stuttered due to the pleassuere Yibo gave him through his handjob.

"Good. Because my cock is craving, too....!" said Yibo.

With one snap, Yibo turned Zhan around, facing the wall and forced hin to hug the wall, while he undressed himself. Then he pulled Zhan's pants and undies down. He turned the faucet on, let the droplets hit their skin and reduced their noises.

Yibo kissed Zhan's back while he stroking his own cock to get harder.  Zhan still planked himself on the wall with water hit his head.

"Yibo! I can't breath!" Zhan shouted, gasping over the water that poured on his head. "Stop pleasing yourself and do it to me!"

Yibo giggled. Zhan was so impatient. He always called him pervert, but he was the one who could't controll his horniness. Yibo hugged Zhan's waist with one hand, while the other hand helped his cock to get a better angle to shot into Zhan's asshole.

Zhan was tight. One week never been entered by Yibo, his hole was crampled again. Yibo punched the shower gell pump and used the slippery liquid to lubricant Zhan's hole to make the way easier for him to get the access into Zhan's hole. After he thought it was eneought, he tried to enter Zhan again.

Zhan stillh ugging the wall. He pressed his cheek into the wall, so the droplest won't hit him directly on his head. He gasped when he felt Yibo's cock head entered his hole. Slowly, Yibo grind his hips, thrusting his shaft into Zhan's hole.

Zhan started to whimper, between the pain and the pleasure. But the pain was taking over the pleasure actually. His ass wasn't a virgin anymore, but only after a week Yibo never enter him again, his hole shrunk and got thightened again. And he felt Yibo's shaft was bigger than usual.

"Yi-Bo.... Are you using viagra?" asked Zhan. innocently.

"Asshole! I'm still young and healthy! Why do I need viagra? I'm not Mr. Tseung...!" Yibo hissed. He pushed his cock hard into Zhan's hole, made the boy screamed and scratched the wall.

"Why do you need to bring him up into our intercourse. What is his fault? Poor old man...!" Zhan rambled.

"Shut up! Just moan and scream my name...!" said yibo.

"You are the one who mentioned him...!" Zhan grumbled.

Yibo didn't answer. He began to thrusting in and out of Zhan's hole at ease. He moaned when he felt Zhan's hole gripped his cock perfectly and tightly. Zhan was in a moaning mess now. Everytime Yibo hit his prostate, it sends him the sparks of the undescribeable and unbearable pleasure.

They did make love for about an hour under the shower, until the thick skin on their palms and foot got wrinkled. They came a few times, and washed off by the shower which acompany them throughout the make love season. They missed each other so  much. 

One week. One long week they got separated by the hands that furiously snatched a little hope in them. A long one week to not having sex wasn't a suffer to them, but a few days of losing each other without knowing the whereabouts and they're doing was a real torture to them. Shoving away Yibo's family problem, they vented their longing silently with no one knows. Just let them love each other, without the conflict and hatred that spread all over their surrounding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 6.2K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
27.7K 1.1K 15
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are two famous actors, singers and dancers. Xiao Zhan is a warm and friendly person while Yibo is more of a cold and serious...
122K 9.8K 29
Xiao Zhan has a happy family life, living in a small town with his wife and son. He loves his family. They are his everything. He has never been chea...
25.3K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...