Aurora [H.S AU]

By writhali

[COMPLETED] "And as for owning you, princess" He pauses, hissing between his teeth. "When I decide you're min... More

Warnings
Characters and Mood Boards
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
AUTHOR'S NOTE
DUSK - TEASER

Chapter 54

19K 500 842
By writhali

Here we go again, hands behind my back
And she gives me a million reasons why I should hate her
But I can't, 'cause she's my troublemaker
And we're stuck in a moment, heart like a stolen car
And I can't control it, man, I should really hate her
But I can't, 'cause she's my troublemaker

Song: Troublemaker, by Picture This

***

2019, November, 15th - Friday | 7 pm

Harry's P.O.V.:

Have you ever been to a work related get-together party? No?

Let me save you the trouble - they fucking suck.

I mean, you would think being a pharmaceutical industry we would have lots of recreational drugs to make things more interesting, but the closest we have for booze here are those chocolate thingys that are filled with conhaque and tastes like feet.

Apparently, these get-togethers happen every month to celebrate the birthdays of the employees or whatever. I managed to skip October's party because I was in Washington with Aster, but I hadn't any excuse not to come here today.

Well, to be honest, I don't think I would need an excuse, but the idea of not being in a party where Aster and Jones are is even less appealing than not coming at all. So yeah, here I am, but I can't seem to find Aster anywhere.

At least Jones is here, being all hunky and short next to the other boring guys from Finance, so as I long as I can keep an eye on him, it's fine.

I wonder where Aster is right now, I haven't seen her around yet. I arrived at S&L after lunch, as usual, and she was trapped at a meeting with the other lawyers. But this morning, while we were still on bed and I was groaning about her fucking alarm going off at 5 am, she asked me if I was coming to this lame-ass party, so I guess she will be here soon.

Ever since what happened that night at the drugstore, Aster has been crashing at my place almost every night. She said she feels insecure and a little paranoid when she is alone, and it doesn't matter how many times I've told her her apartment is safe, she still would rather stay in my place instead - and hey, I'm not complaining. I don't understand why she feels safer there, considering she stays alone almost all the time - most part of my work with molly is during the wee hours, but I'll not lie, I adore getting home after a long, hard night and finding her flimsy body over my bed.

Besides, I sleep way better knowing she is safely by my side. The only down side of it all is waking up at fucking 5 with her alarm almost every morning.

It's quite weird how domestic and comfortable this new found routine is working for us. There are nights we don't even have sex - which is kind of a waste if you think about it, but, in the other hand, it feels freeing to just relax by her side sometimes. Of course, we fuck a lot too, both Aster and I a little too found of the dirty stuff, but lately it has even been a bit tamer than the first few times we were together. It's good as fuck, but different.

Not a bad difference, though.

We never talked about us, so I have no idea what the fuck this relationship we have going on is, we haven't labeled it or discussed about exclusivity or something like that, but we also haven't been with other people as well - I mean, I definitely haven't, and considering the amount of time Aster stays with me, I don't think she has neither.

I've been meaning to try and have this conversation with her, but I don't want to sound clingy or too needy - I mean, I'm obviously crazy about her and she must know it already, so it's not like I need to say it out loud. The thing is, I'm not entirely sure she reciprocates my feelings. Well, of course she does at some level. I know she cares about me and enjoys my company, the sex is great and we laugh a lot when we're together, but to say that she definitely feels the same about me would be too much optimism, and I'm not an optimistic guy.

I love to tease her and push her buttons, but unlike before, when she would totally flip out and spend days without even looking at me, now she just bites back just as harshly, and sometimes I don't even know what I like the most - when we're bickering or acting like a lovesick new couple.

Her birthday is next month and I have big plans for it - I mean, huge plans. I thought about it a lot and decided to go big, not sparing any money or effort about it. I can't wait to actually give it to her, but before the birthday gift, there's another thing I'm planning on giving her, and trust me, this other thing will be a present for myself as well.

I haven't forgot about her little show at my apartment the day after her father's birthday party - you know, when she tied me up, spanked me, rode me, sucked me, then made me come by massaging my fucking prostate.

Oh, that was a great night.

However, I have a thing or too planned for her as well. Been planning it for a long time now, ever since the next morning from that night really, and now I finally think I have everything I need to go with it. All I need is a good excuse to put my plans in motion.

I hope it will happen soon, cause I'm going mentally blue-balled just by thinking of it.

It's going to be so good.

"Mr. Styles, hi!" A deep voice pulls me from my own head and as I turn around, I see it belongs to one of the salesmen on my team. I think his name is Fred, but I'm not quite sure, so I just raise my eyebrows with a tight-lipped smile to show I reckon his presence. "I've been meaning to talk to you about that new sale I've made last week?"

Oh, fuck me, this dude wants to talk about work.

40 minutes later and I honestly think my soul died a little - I hate these corporate conversations. Is just so posh, so fake, people trying to flatter themselves without making it look like they're bragging, everybody on their best behaviour, being polite, calm, collected. When I was younger, I had a different vision of what my true vocation was, I truly believed I was born to be a businessman and I despised my father when I first learned about the illegal stuff, but to be honest, lately I've been thinking I do fit way better doing the underground work.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a natural entertainer and I can fake a smile like no one else, so people love me around here. It's not hard for me to make myself likeable, or to pretend I'm super interested in their boring conversations, but frankly, I wish I could just go home already. It's Friday night and I managed to assign everything I should be doing to Rickie and Abel, so I can have the weekend to focus in my personal life - hence, Aster. I want to spend the whole weekend in her apartment, maybe help her doing some normal things for a change, like going for a walk with Tate, doing groceries, things like that - I want her to feel safe again.

I don't believe, not even for a second, that we're completely out of trouble, but after the little accident with EJ's guys, he has backed down considerably - things have been quiet around Karma and my customer base. Of course, that's not a reason to let my guard down, but I also have been taking all needed care and doing every change necessary to make sure Aster is safe. I still want Abel or Rickie to go around with her, but she should know nothing will ever happen to her, not under my watch. The guys are ready to deal with whatever situation that might happen, and she shouldn't be afraid of leaving my apartment, the way she has been lately.

Talking about Aster, she just entered the room, and fuck, she looks gorgeous. Rickie probably took her back home this morning, because she is not wearing the same clothes I saw her leaving my apartment. She is rocking her casual Friday outfit, black jean pants, black boots, a leather jacket and a plain, white t-shirt - I think it's the first time she ever wears another colour in the office. I've seen her wearing different colours at home, with her cute pjs and casual clothes, but never at work.

I like to believe this shows she is slowly starting to change, turning her mindset as she steps out of her father's shadow. I don't even know if she realizes it, but even the way she talks about S&L has been changing over the past weeks. It's painful, to know how much she is silently suffering about finding out everything she'd always believed in is a lie, but, at the same time, it's like I'm watching a flower blossom - she is not that corporate robot I met when I came back to New York. She is getting more carefree, spontaneous and playful, like the Aster I fell in love with when I was just a pubescent teenager.

And fuck me, if 14 year old Harry even imagined he would be banging her in 12 years, he would be so fucking horny I don't think he would ever leave the bathroom again.

I hate that I can't go to where she is and just hug her in front of everyone. I can't kiss her like I want every time I see her, cause that cockwomble of a father she has can't even imagine we have something more than friendship going on. He would cut my balls off and feed me with it - while probably fucking my ass with glass and fire. I swear to God, that man is insane.

It doesn't even make sense that he is so protective of Aster, not wanting her to even be near me, while at the same time he keeps secrets from her and decides to have a son - another heir - at the age of 64. He might've convinced Aster the only reason why is Penny wanting to be a mother, but I'm not naïve. I know Phillip De Loutherbergh, and the man I hate the most in the world would never take a step without having a plan behind it, without having a reason. Especially when it's about his money, his empire.

There's a reason why he decided to have a baby boy now, and I'll find out what it is.

Oh, fuck it. I can't kiss her but I can be around her, right? There's nothing wrong about it.

And Phillip can suck my balls if he has a problem with that.

Not even two steps towards her and Monica, another member of my sales team, steps right in front of me to tell about something someone did and she find it funny, and I hate that I'm too good mannered to simply ignore her and keep going, so I stop, pretending to hear to what she is saying.

"And then Markus told me that--" She goes babbling. My eyes darted to where I saw Aster standing half a minute ago.

She is still there, looking down to the finger foods that are being served. Raising her hand, she grabbed a pop cake from the vegan section - something I know to be a rule around S&L because of her - bringing it to her lips. Monica's voice turns to white noise as I watch Aster darting her tongue out and licking the tip of the pop cake, closing her eyes for a moment before she presses the round candy on her lips, slowly parting them and sinking her teeth on the pastry. She then bites down her bottom lip, slightly, and chews the dessert slowly, teasingly.

How can someone make the act of chewing so fucking sexy?

"Can you believe that?" Monica squeals, completely unaware that I'm not listening to her anymore, and I just nod my head, darting my eyes to her face for half a second before I look back to where Aster is, and this time my gaze meets hers.

She smiles, then winks at me with the mischievous expression of someone who knows exactly what they're doing. 

It was so fast and discreet, probably no one else saw it. It was for my eyes only.

Well, my eyes and my dick, which is already starting to get swollen inside of my pants.

"Oh, there he is! " Monica's voice tunes in again and I look back at her, who is pulling Fred closer to us. "The man of the hour, tell us about that new contract you brought us this week."

I use all my auto-control to turn my attention back to the two people right in front of me, taking deep breaths as I try to concentrate on what they're saying and not the twitchy feeling inside of my boxers - this is not the place to have bonner. I know Aster did that on purpose to embarrass me, as if I'm the one who is easily embarrassed. But that's the new side of her I'm getting to know now, carefree, playful and just so fucking sexy.

I love that she is slowly conquering more self-confidence to be who she is and not who she thinks her father wants her to be.

Fuck, I was disassociating again, and now I have no idea why Monica and Fred are looking at me with so much expectation on their faces, probably waiting for my input about whatever they were talking about a moment ago. I part my lips, ready to improvise some half-arsed answer, but my eyes glanced back to where Aster is and my heart skips a beat, my stomach clenching so hard I feel like I've just skipped a step.

Motherfucking Jones.

Of course he would take any opportunity to kiss her ass and steal her attention to himself. Sly fucker. He is saying something, gesturing with his hands like the cockwomble he is, and I hate that Aster is fucking paying attention to him as if he was the only person in the room. He frowns when she says something, as if giving her his full attention, and then starts laughing, so loud I can hear it from the other side of the room, where I'm standing. 

That's it.

That's fucking it.

"Mr. Styles..?" Fred calls me and as I look back at him and Monica, I realize they're still expecting me to say something.

"Excuse me, please." I blurt out, circling them without even thinking of it, striding across the room, eyes pinned on Aster and Jones.

I think Aster actually felt me getting closer, cause before I get to her she is already turning her head to look at me. Jones follows her eyes and frowns the moment he sees me approaching them. Her eyes meet mine for a split second, surprise passing flashing on them as I grab her arm, maybe a little rougher than I should, and pull her closer to me.

"Aster, hi." My voice sounded tense, but I don't fucking care. I just want to take her away from this fucker. I hate the way he looks at her, as if he is seeing what's under her clothes, his attraction to her is obvious, and I hate it.

"Harry." She smiles, but I can see right through it, her eyes menacing as she silently tells me to back off. "What is it?"

"Need to talk." I said it shortly. "Jones, could you excuse us for a moment?" I don't wait for him to answer before I'm pulling Aster with me.

"Tim, excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back." She tells him with a smile, but lets me drag her from where they were standing, and the moment we're far enough so he can't hear us, she yanks her arm from my grip, throwing me a murdering glare."Harry! What the fuck?" She whisper-yells. "Stop it, you're causing a scene!"

"I don't want you talking to him." I whisper yell back, pinning my eyes on hers. I only wish she can see I'm being honest - it really bugs me to see them standing so close and laughing together.

"I'm not your property, Harry, fucks sake!" Aster rolls her eyes. "Stop acting like this, this jealousy of yours is ridiculous."

"Oh so you're telling me there's no reason for me to be jealous? Have you seen the way he looks at you?" I hiss between my teeth, feeling eyes turning to look at us, but for once, I don't fucking care.

"Stop this nonsense, Harry." Aster says matter-of-factly, stepping away from me and muttering a don't follow me as she passes through me, going right back to where Jones is standing with an amused expression on his face.

For a moment, I consider going back there and dragging Aster out of this fucking party so I can shove her on my bed and fuck her so good she will forget her own name, just so I can prove her I'm the only one she needs. But then, I see Stella standing by the finger-food table, and the idea that hits me, hard and fast like a truck, immediately puts a mischievous smirk on my lips.

OK, Honey Bunny. Two can play this game.

Straightening my back and putting on practice what my pilates instructor back in England told me over and over again, I puff my chest with the best posture I've ever had in my life, striding right over the finger-food table and stopping in front of Aster's blonde intern.

"Stella, hey." I say with the biggest grin I can manage. "How you doing? It's been a while."

She throws me a puzzled look, her lips shaking slightly before she corrects me. "It's Stephanie, actually."

"Oh, right, I'm sorry." I won't let this bring me down, keeping the smile. "I'm terrible with names, love, but I haven't forgotten about you." Winking at her, I give myself a silent pat on the back as her shoulders clearly relax and she mumbles an okay.

"M'Sorry I've been missing, I've been working a lot lately... But tell me about you, how's College?"

I know I'm being a total jerk by pretending I have the slightest interest in this poor girl only to make Aster jealous, but hey, I've never claimed to be a nice guy to begin with.

"Oh, everything is fine. My finals are coming so I've been studying like crazy, this office party is the most social life I have in weeks." She giggles and I smile, my eyes pinned on her face as if what she is saying is the most interesting thing in the entire world.

"Are you nervous for your finals?" I asked her, prolonging the conversation as long as I can.

"I am, actually, but I'm faithful everything will work out just fine."

"I'm sure you'll do wonderful, love." Grinning, I touch her arm softly, stroking her skin with my thumb, a completely unnecessary physical contact. "I'm surprised you still manage to look so good while studying that much, when I was in college I was a mess during my finals."

Her cheeks turned to a light shake of pink, and she giggled, raising one hand to swirl a strand of her blonde hair between her fingers, obviously hooked on my poor crafted praises.

This is so easy.

I've never had any difficulty in conquering women, the very opposite actually, it has always been like a second nature to charm my way to their panties. The only woman who proves to be a constant challenge for me is Aster, and even though my life would be a lot easier if I simply let her go and focused on other people, I can't imagine myself with anyone other than her.

I'm so fucking whipped.

"I loved your suit." Stephanie said, her hands now raising to grab both lapels of my shiny red suit with embroidered black flowers, her fingers softly fumbling on my black shirt. "Not very casual, though." She added with a giggle.

"Oh, love, you know me, I'm not the casual ty--" My voice trails off as I feel long nails sinking on my forearm, the jasmine honey scent of her perfume announcing her presence even before I need to look. "Honey Bunny!" I pretend to be shocked, turning my face to Aster's blue eyes that are burning holes in me.

Oh, if looks could kill...

"Harry, can I have a word?" Even though her words are somewhat tame, the way she speaks them is demanding, clear warning hiding on the undertones of her voice.

Cocking my eyebrows up, I smirk, running my tongue on the inside of my cheeks, provocatively. "Oh, sorry babe, I'm kinda busy right now... We can talk later." I add mischievously as her eyes sparkle with anger.

"Harry..." She warns me, her right eyebrow lifting while the other stays in place, eyes glaring me. "Now."

"Aster, hm..." Stephanie meddles in the conversation, raising her voice a bit and taking a step closer to me and I quickly make the decision of sneaking my arm around her shoulders to pull her to my body, barely able to bite back a wide mockery sneer.

"I'm not playing around." Aster ignores Stephanie's words, her brows falling to a deep scowl that only makes my smirk wider, I'm loving that she is barely keeping it together, completely unable to disguise her discomfort with me being close to another woman.

"Oh, love, neither am I." I poke, wanting to test her limit, for a moment not even caring if she causes a scene here.

Hell, I actually want her to cause a scene and claim me as hers, right in front of everybody. Fuck her dad, we could grab our stuff and run away to Japan or something--

"Actually, Harry and I are in the middle of a conversation." Stephanie talked suddenly, her voice bolder than I would ever judge possible. "Can you come back later?"

Jesus Christ. I could actually come right on this spot just by the look on Aster's face. When I decided to use Stephanie as leverage to make her jealous, I didn't imagine, not even in my wildest dreams, that Stephanie girl would play her part so amazingly well by acting like we're not at a corporate get-together, but at some random party and this is not her boss she is talking to.

Without losing a breath, Aster turns her face to Stephanie for the first time since she reached for us, a look of pure despise on her face.

"You're fired." She said coldly and both mine and Stephanie's mouth falls slack open. "Harry, come."

I'm completely taken aback, I was definitely not expecting this outcome. Stephanie gasps, pure shock written all over her face, but I don't even have the time to feel bad for her - and kinda guilty, I guess - muttering a quick excuse me, I'm so sorry, while she watches Aster walking away and me following her like a puppy.

Aster steps out of the room where the party is being taken, walking quickly - fuck, she is almost running -, the heels of her boots knocking against the floors. We walk through a long corridor I've never been previously, and before I even realize where we are, she is opening a door to the left and pushing me inside a small room, entering right behind and locking the door behind us.

I barely have time to reckon we're in an archive closet, where there's hardly any room for us, before Aster is shoving me against the wall between the tall shelves filled with folders and cardboard boxes. A gasp falls from my lips as she pins her body on mine, her lips locking with mine with a mind shattering kiss that I wasn't anticipating.

I mean, I thought she brought me here to yell at me for teasing her, but instead, she is giving me the most passionate kiss I've ever had in my life.

Her tongue dips into my mouth and I welcome her gladly, groaning unashamedly as both her hands grab the lapels of my suit, just like Stephanie did a few minutes ago, but Aster's touch is way rougher, much more urgent. She bites my bottom lip, sucking it to her mouth and massaging it with her tongue, hands leaving my suit and finding shelter on the nape of my hair.

Waking up from my dizzy state, I finally got enough of my shit together to kiss her back, moving my hands that were hanging limply around my body, one going straight to her throat, the other circling around her body and grabbing a greedy amount of her arse. She moans into the kiss, biting my bottom lip then sucking the upper lick, her tongue dancing with mine on an intoxicating rhythm.

Her hands go to my belt and she works on it so fast I only have time to process what she is doing when I feel the fabric of my trousers getting looser on my waist. Breaking from the kiss, I have all the intention in the world of asking what the fuck does she think she is doing, but the words gets lost in my throat as she gots to my boxers, sliding one hand right under the tight fabric and wrapping her flimsy fingers around my cock.

The breathing gets shallow in my throat at the contact, all my resolve crumbling as her fingers squeezes my shaft, thumb brushing on the sensitive tip that's already leaking pre-cum, and she pulls my dick out of the boxers. The air is thick around us, our lips barely brushing as we both pant hard into each other, our humid breathes mixing together.

"This is mine." Aster groaned, still sounding a bit pissed but also drowning in lust. "Hear me? Mine." She gives my cock another squeeze, as if trying to make her point even more clear, and I let out a throaty groan, shutting my eyes closed, overwhelmed by the speed of everything, the pressure of her touch combined with the blood running through the vessels in my cock, throbbing for her, already painfully hard.

"Je-- Jesus Christ--" Is all I can manage to blurt out, suddenly being completely at her mercy.

"Don't you ever fucking tease me again." She grunted, parting her lips from mine to dart her face, going to my neck, where she sucks the skin exactly on my sweet spot, the tiny location where jaw meets ear and ear meets neck. "I'm not fucking sharing you."

Her words work me almost as much as her hands and I groan again, hips thrusting upwards as I bindly look for some kind of relief. I grunt, frustrated, as she moves her hand up and down, keeping a tight grip on my cock and using the pre-cum pooling on my swollen tip as lubricant. My hands fall back to the sides of my body, my upper back glued to the wall while my hips are leaned against her body and hand, my lips parted as I try to recover my breath and try to regain at least a bit of control over this situation.

"Aren't you going to touch me, Harry?" Aster moans suddenly, lips dragging over the skin of my neck, where she licks, bits and sucks, making a mess out of me in record time. "Do I need to call Tim back here so you can fucking do someth---"

My body reacts even before my mind can register it, both my hands going to her hips, my whole body moving to spin us around and now I'm the one pinning her against the wall. I snap one hand to her throat, tilting her head back with a tight grip, grabbing her wrist with my free hand and parting her touch from my cock as I pin her hand on the wall right next to her head, towering over her and pressing my hips on hers with so much force she whimpers.

"If that guy comes even near you again, I'm fucking killing him." I groan. Her clear blue eyes are pinned on mine, pupils blowing out. "You're mine."

Before she can answer, I smashed my lips around hers, tightening the grip around her neck, enough so I can feel the blood rushing on her jugular, windpipe getting thinner under my touch. I didn't choke her, though - I kissed her, deep. Gave everything I have, tasting her lips and sucking her tongue, till she was collapsing under my touch and forgetting whose air she was breathing.

My hands were everywhere - kneading her breasts, sinking on the jeans of her pants, grabbing her arse, desperately feeling her body. I had this urge, this primal need of claiming her, making her mine, showing her and the world we belong together and there's nothing else more important than this. My hands found shelter on the top of her thighs, right under her butt and with a swift movement, I pulled her up, holding her against the wall with my hips. Breaking from the kiss, my lips went to her neck and I sunk my teeth on her flesh, tasting her skin with my tongue. She moaned, legs clenching around my hips, her fingers lacing my hair.

"I'm yours." She breathed, her chest raising up and down fast, and I gripped her arse even tighter. "I'm fucking yours and no one else's." She whimpers when I suck into her skin, rough enough to leave a mark right under her jawline, using my tongue to soothe the stingy pain I know she is such a sucker for.

"You are." I grunted, lips searching for hers again. "No one else's."

"Don't want anyone else. Only you." She pulled my hair, snapping my head up from her neck so she could pin her eyes on mine, the beautiful sky-blue almost gone, completely swollen by her dark pupils. "Are you mine?"

I searched her face with my eyes, watching every little detail of her - the delicate nose, the full lips with smeared red lipstick, the pink cheeks and her fucking expression. Passion, lust, need, devotion. Everything I've ever wanted, everything I've been wishing for ever since I was just a boy. When my eyes find hers, the electric blue that holds my soul, I'm almost engulfed by all the emotions boiling deep inside of me.

"You have me." I whispered, pecking her lips with mine but pulling away so I can look into her eyes and watch her reactions. "My body. My heart. I'm all yours."

She widens her eyes for half a second, taken aback by my confession, but it only lasts a second before she is grinning and kissing me at the same time, teeth clacking together as I smile too. Then, as it usually happens between us, things started heating up fast. Her tongue grazed my bottom lip so I reached mine out, tangling it with hers and tasting her again.

Fuck, I love kissing her.

Could just do it all day.

"Fuck!" I gasped out as she slipped her hand between our bodies, delicate fingers finding my dick again. I thrusted into her hand, almost absent-mindedly as desire took over my whole body and suddenly, I'm a prisoner of her touch, heated blood rushing up and down the veins of my cock.

Her fingers get tighter and she pumps me, quickly building a brutal pace that washed any rational thought out of my mind and I became pure instinct. Her tongue works fast around mine, scrambling my mind along with it, feels like my whole body just went through a smoothie blender, my insides melting under her touch. I've always been such a dominant when it comes to sex, all my life I've chosen to fuck only subs never wanted to give up control the way I do with Aster - and it's such a natural dynamic we have, as if we know, deep in our cores, what the other needs, taking the control in the right moments and never fighing over it.

A strangled moan leaves my throat, at the same time we hear steps right outside the door, voices trailing off as whoever just walked through the corridor moves away, and it's like we're both awake from a frenzic state.

We break from the kiss at the same time, Aster's forehead finding shelter in the crook of my neck as she giggles silently. "Jesus... We got carried away." She whispers, nibbing my skin, her hand still stroking me softly.

"We better get out of here before I'm fucking you thought this wall." I tell her honestly, meaning every word of it. I would totally fuck her right here, right now.

"Let's go to my place." She rustles, both her hands meeting my core now as she pulls my trousers up, softly pulling my dick to the side and covering it with my boxers, the sudden enclosure feeling confining and extremely uncomfortable.

Putting her back on the ground, I wait for her to find her balance before I step back, shoving my hand inside inside my trousers to adjust myself, groaning at the contact against my painfully hard dick, the tip swollen, red and sensitive. Aster combs her long hair with her fingers, then pulls her phone from her back pocket and opens the camera, looking at the messy smeared lipstick all over her face.

"Jesus Christ I look like a clown." She rolls her eyes, giggling softly, and I can't bite back a satisfied smirk.

A month ago, she would totally freak out about stepping out of the room with lipstick stains and messed up clothes, but right now she is just laughing about it and shaking her head as she tries to make it better, using her fingers to clean her face the best way she can, actually doing a good job - her skin is still obviously reddened, but not as bad as it was a moment before. But then, she looks up to my face and snorts loudly.

"You look like a clown. Come here." Raising her hands, she uses her thumb to brush my lips and the skin around it roughly, shaking her head with a soft smile playing on her lips. "It will be so obvious we were making out, we can't go back to the party."

Leaning towards her, I peck her lips one more time on a lingering kiss, pulling her bottom lip between mine as I dart my face back, opening my eyes just in time to see hers closed, a satisfied expression on her face.

"I'll just go grab something in my car and we can go to yours." I tell her softly. "Meet me in the hallway, downstairs, in 5 minutes."

She nodded, eyes going down to the obviously bulge on my silky trousers and a mischievous smile curling her lips up. She reaches for it, squeezing my dick over my pants and pinning her eyes on mine. "Maybe you'll have to make it 10. There's no way you can walk around displaying your boner like that."

I smirk, knowing she is right, and watch as she adjusts her own clothes before opening the door and stepping out of the archive closet, throwing me a last promising gaze and closing the door, enclosing me, now all alone, so I have time to calm myself down enough so I can leave this place too.

But how in hell will I subside this hard-on if all I can think about is the suitcase back in the trunk of my car, holding everything I need to the little vendetta I've been planning ever since that night in my apartment, when Aster played dom with me, not realising she was unleashing a part of me that is everything but merciful.

Let's just say that if she thinks I was rough and dominant when she got me fucking her in my bathroom, when I was almost completely out of my mind and traumatised, she has no idea what I can do in the right state of mind.

Aster loves playing games, but I wonder if she has what it takes to play my game.

I think we're about to find out. 

***

A/N: 

This is me, getting ready to write the next chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 25.5K 43
In which Harry attempts to take advantage of a sweet, innocent girl and is shocked to find out she is the complete opposite. Cover by @-PAPAYA Starte...
58.1K 1.9K 11
"....You're just like him..." "You even look like... Him.." "I feel like... I'm seeing his ghost...." "...Is it more than just a vessel..?" "I feel l...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...