Delicate | Kim Taehyung x Mal...

By Blink_ofanEye

Being homeschooled all his life, M/n only had one dream, to be able to study at GENIE High. Y/n meets new fri... More

Introduction/Informations you need to know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Halloween Bonus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
You Belong With Me
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hello everyone!

Chapter 28

1.1K 48 35
By Blink_ofanEye

JUST PLAY THE MUSIC ALL THROUGH THE CHAPTER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MONDAY:

A week has passed since that unfortunate (well fortunate for my readers) event that had happened to M/n and Taehyung. Today is the first day of the whole week of GENIE High Festival! People have been crowding at GENIE High, students from different schools, outsiders, parents of the students, student's friends, etc. So far, everything is going according to plan. M/n's class is prepared for everything, in fact they have already started serving people.

"Ugh. I still don't know why we have to wear this stupid uniforms." Baekhyun muttered as he stood in corner of the counter, just got back from one table. "I kinda like it tho." Jimin answered, shrugging at Baekhyun. "Makes my ass pop out." Jimin added, Baekhyun stared at Jimin with a discomforted look. Jimin only did what was appropriate at the situation. He winked at Baekhyun and flipped his skirt up to show his shorts inside his skirt, then blew a kiss at Baekhyun. Baekhyun's face contorted into a disguted look.

"C'mon! why are the others get to wear normal clothes?!" Baekhyun once again complained, gesturing to their other male classmates who we're working at the register and in the counter. Baekhyun just groaned in defeat as he went ahead to aid a customer.

flashback... (a few days before the festival)

"Okay here are your uniforms!" Namjoon gave uniforms to each and every student in their class except to a few. M/n, Bakehyun, Jimin, Jackson, and Yoongi. Tzuyu, Jihyo, Seulgi, Joy, and Jeongyeon for the girls.

"For the 10 of you, I'll give your uniforms on the day of the festival itself." Namjoon said to the 10 students. M/n already had a hunch as he was the one who suggested the theme of their cafe.

the day of the festival...

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun, and Yoongi screamed as they saw their uniforms, Jackson laughed hard as he said, "Ooooohhhh yeah! let's get this baby!" and immediately ran to wear the uniform.

M/n and Jimin were the only quiet ones as they complied.

You might be wondering what their uniforms are, right? Well, it's a maid uniform with really short skirts that just goes a little higher in the mid thigh. While the girls have suits.

boys

girls

Baekhyun and Yoongi have a scowl on their faces as they now wore the uniforms, Jackson is laughing at his own reflection in the mirror and Jimin was fixing his own dress, while M/n applied the headpiece and checked his reflection, his slender legs covered with a sheer fabric up to his thighs (thigh high pantyhose) and he looked at his other classmates being chaotic. Never the less he looked very pretty in this uniform.

they now went back to their place and one by one they entered. M/n entered last and the whole "cafe" went silent. Then, in an instant, everyone "woah-ed" at him and the boys can't take their eyes off the boy, his pale, smooth thighs alluring the male specimens in the room.

Jungkook was also one of the boys who keeps on staring at M/n, he kept on eyeing the boy and he almost drooled at how pretty and sexy M/n looked in that uniform.

Taehyung on the other hand clenched his fist as he saw everyone drooling over M/n and he just wanted to cover M/n up and only him could only see him in that uniform, take it off and- oops let's try to keep it r13 okay?? but promise there will be an r18 episode😉 Taehyung shook his head and tried to revert his attention somewhere else.

then thebell rang, signaling the opening of the school. and immediately the school was flooded with people and M/n's class started serving people.

flashback end...

The day went on as people kept on coming and students kept on serving, trying to make the most profit. But even though the day went on and moved on, the two boys who had experienced their first kiss a few days ago seemed to be really bothered and can't move on, their awkwardness grew and the tension between them is becoming thicker as each day passed.

fast forward to Wednesday:

"IT'S HERE!" Namjoon exclaimed as he landed a huge brown thing on one of the tables. Everyone looked at him questioningly, some put up a brow with confusion in their faces. "Uhm... what's that hyung?" Jungkook asked as hepointed to the thing cocered in plastic. "Oh this? This is our mascot! Whoever volunteers will give away our flyers to promote our cafe even more!" Namjoon said, excitement filled his voice.

"Uck, I'm not gonna be in that, so please don't asked me to wear that because being a server is too much hard work right now." Tzuyu broke the ailence then walked away. Namjoon looked at her blankly then smiled. "Oh, that's okay hehe! Just promote our cafe to everyone you kno- and she walked away." Namjoon said but was cut off when Tzuyu left their area.

"Okay everyone, if anyone volunteers to be the mascot just please inform me." Namjoon said then the whole cafe was filled with groans from their classmates not wanting to be the mascot. "Fine. Whoever volunteers will have extra salary." and in an instant everyone went to him asking if they could volunteer to wear the mascot. They swarmed Namjoon while the boy was shocked to the core.

M/n was only about to ask if he could volunteer but the class president was already swarmed by his classmates so he just walked to sit on one of the tables.

(this is before the school opens okay?)

He felt someone sat beside him and he looked and it saw Jungkook with a chuckling. "Crazy huh?" M/n turned his head and saw Jungkook standing tall beside him. M/n's cheeks flushed at the sudden appearance of Jungkook. "Y-Yeah..." M/n replied awkwardly and found his feet interestingly fun to watch. A pang of painful feeling crept up his chest and he couldn't contain the feeling. For weeks now, Jungkook's confession has been bugging M/n day and night, he found himself having a hard time to sleep at some nights, and couldn't focus in class at some scenarios.

a short flashback...

While their history teacher was teaching them about the founding of the modern korean language by King Sejong, M/n spaced out and was so far out of his own world the even a shout won't even flinch him.

"So, during the Joseon dynasty, King Sejong personally created and promulgated the Korean alphabet to the now we know as Hangul." their teacher explained and Jungkook was listening intently and writing on his notebook. As he wrote on his notebook, he noticed the person who usually is writing down notes and listening at the same time. He looked up and saw M/n spaced out, a concerned look came upon Jungkook's face and was about to tap the boy's shoulder- "hic!"

A cute hiccup sound sounded through out the entire classroom and everyone laughn in unison and Jungkook saw that M/n didn't even flinch and paid them no mind. Even their teacher laughed at the sound and came forth to M/n's seat. He slightly slammed his hand on his desk.

That's when M/n was brought back to earth, he flinched and and saw everyone was laughing and his teacher was in front of him. His cheeks became really red and he just kept bowing at his teacher while saying he was sorry. Jungkook kept staring at the boy with concern and can't help but wonder the might be running in his mind lately.

end of flashback...

M/n still stood there beside Jungkook and he already wanted to tell him about his true feelings towards his confession and get over with it because he can't keep up with the pressure, but at the same time, he doesn't want to just say it just to clear his conscience and get rid of the guilt. He wants to do this in the perfect way, but it seems like there is no "perfect" way to do this. He knew at the end if the day, one of them two will go home broken hearted and hurt, and M/n is not yet prepared to do it.

At least let him know that you want to talk to him about it, it might not be now, but give him some hints!

M/n's mind told him and that's when M/n clenched his fist and gulped the huge lump on his throat. "H-Hyung." stern and fear laced his voice, as his voice entered Jungkook's system, he immediately turned his head towards the boy. "Yes?" M/n doesn't know, but, the way Jungkook looked at him so lovingly and caring, just breaks his heart even more.

"I-I need to t-talk to you about s-something..." M/n awkwardly spoke and flinched when Jungkook stepped closer to him. "What's it about?" Jungkook asked the boy while leaning towards him, a little hint came into his mind as the day of his confession came to his mind. "I-I-It's about y-your-" "Kookie-yah! come here for a lil bit! Help me with this!" M/n was interrupted by Jimin who needed help in moving some of the tables and Jungkook turned his body away from the boy and left him with an agaped mouth. "H-Hyung! b-but-" "Just tell me later!" Jungkook told the boy and and went to aid his hyung. M/n was left on his spot dumbfounded and his lips still agaped, and in no time, Namjoon announced that they would open soon.

The whole day, M/n would look for an opportunityto talk to Jungkook but always failed to do so. until they became really husy to even talk to each other in private.

The whole talk of the school is actually their cafè! especially with the boys. "Have you guys seen the cafè? You should check it! there's this really hot guy in maid uniform, and he even looks like a girl!" "There's this guy who's in maid costume! let's go check it out!" "I heard their coffee is actually really great! and there's a pretty boy working there!" were some of the examples of how the people inside the campus would talk about the cafè.

It was lunch break and M/n had just finished eating his lunch and was arranging his uniform, but stopped as Yoongi in the bear mascot came inside their cafè, his hair sticked to his sweaty forehead, his silky skin glistening in sweat, and a grumpy look to top it all off, he was arguing with Namjoon on how he already had enough of that work and wanted to serve inside where it is fully air conditioned. An idea came in M/n's mind and he immediately came to the table where Yoongi was seating.

"But hyung! you still to be out there for another 10 minutes! You need to give out our flyers!" "I'll do it!" Namjoon stopped and looked to his left and saw M/n was standing there. "What do you mean?" Namjoon asked what the boy was talking about and M/n smiled brightly. "I'll do the mascot." Yoongi's face lit up and his grumpy face turned into a happy one. "You'll do that for me M/n?" Yoongi asked and M/n nodded and he made a "YES!" expression and he immediately detached his body from the mascot and gave it to M/n.

Namjoon tried to stop Yoongi but Yoongi already sprinted away from them and went outside to look around.

Namjoon only sighed in defeat and looked at M/n. "You sure you can do it?" concern laced on his voice as M/n only nodded cheerfully with a bright smile and went ahead to the changing rooms.

As he entered, he looked around to see if there's anyone inside the room and when he thought that the coast was clear, he went ahead to his locker and unlocked it. He satrted stripping his clothes, revealing such supple and smooth skin. Any guy walking inside the locker room right now would think that M/n is a girl at first sight. M/n had put on the whole costume except the huge head costume, and went to turn around.

As he turned, he saw a figure standing just at the end of the hall of lockers, there stood Taehyung. M/n froze as he doesn't know what to do or how to act in front of Taehyung ever since that fateful day. M/n realized that Taehyung had just slipped on a shirt as he saw Taehyung pulling down the fabric against his stomach, but needless to say, M/n had a glimpse of Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung who only stood there, no reaction on his face, watched M/n as he froze in his place doesn't know what to do, well, to be honest, Taehyung didn't knew what to do as well. He was shocked as well when he saw the smaller boy getting in the costume.

THINK FAST! THINK FAST!

Were the only words that was running through Taehyung's mind and before he knew it, his lips contorted in a smirk and words flew out of his mouth without any control from him. "Nice outfit." Taehyung muttered in a husky tone. His sexy deep undertone sent shivers down M/n spine.

M/n took this chance to move along and avoid Taehyung. "T-T-Thanks..." M/n tucked his hair on his ear as he tried to pass by Taehyung, Taehyung only let it slide as he knew that their other classmates would start to look for them if he even tried something to M/n. Especially Namjoon.

But this didn't change the fact that M/n wasn't so smooth in avoiding him, and this only made Taehyung want for the boy even more. He wanted M/n, he craved for M/n, he made sure to himself that he would talk to M/n about the kiss.

Taehyung watched as M/n went out the changing room with his costume on and leaned on a random locker with his arms crossed, many thoughts running through his head.

M/n walked back to their cafè, Namjoon looked him up and down and examining the fit of the costume on M/n. "It's a little big, but that'll do." Namjoon said with his thumb and poiting finger on his chin, then nodded and handed M/n a bunch of flyers. "Here, give this out and make sure people go here!" Namjoon finally said and M/n put on the huge bear mascot head and and nodded and did a salute gesture.

M/n started heading out of their cafè. One particular girl chuckled at him in annoyance then rolled her eyes. Tzuyu who was sitting in one random table that wasn't occupied watched the whole thing and the whole time, she was spitting bad words towards M/n.

You might be wondering why the whole series she has hated M/n for no reason, but believe me! she has her own reasons. Tzuyu had started to hate M/n when everyone in the school started to recognize M/n for being pretty, of course she got mad because that was he title. She worked hard for that title. She spend countless days and nights just to make her skin perfect and her appearance perfect, and when she finally got the title of one of the prettiest girls in the school, and could grab anyone's heart easily, Tzuyu didn't want a nobody, not even her friends that she calls sisters, to steal her title and something- rather, someone- that she likes.

So when M/n and Taehyung had started to become really close, she knew there was something fishy, she knew there was something else in their closeness and Tzuyu need to steal Taehyung right away, because she gets everything she wants, and she won't hesitate to destroy the things that will hinder her from getting what she wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few hours since M/n started giving out flyers, bullets of sweat were running down his cheeks and forehead, cheeks flared pink and breathing really hard. Although it was winter, but the midday sun was still so hot and walking around campus and giving out flyers still did the job for M/n being soaked in sweat, but he didn't regret doing that job. He was really embarrassed when he was wearing the maid costume and he can't avoid some really pervert customers asking for his number or asking what he was doing later in the afternoon.

This day was so much busier than it was the day before and there are endless people coming in. Since the school is very private and is rarely only opening it's gate to the public. A lot of people are wondering what's really special or what inside the most prestigious school in Republic of Korea.

M/n had just gave out the last flyer from his fourth batch. M/n let out a huge sigh of relief and went ahead and headed for a nearby bench. He sat down and removed the mascot head and placed it beside him. He let loose and his body shifted from being properly seated to literally his body splayed everywhere, his head hanging from the backrest. His lips let out a huge sigh of relaxation as his lids stutter shut.

Kyah!! I did soooo well!

M/n's lips crept up by itself and formed a smile and words left his lips. "M/n-ah! You did great!" M/n cheered himself and kept smiling to no one in particular.

A figure was sneakily walking towards M/n with a devilish bunny smile, with something in his hand. He chuckled quietly as he approached M/n. He slowly moved his hand to M/n's cheek and-

M/n was relaxing on his own and was on his own little world. He felt like someone was watching him but shrugged off that feeling for he knew he was outside and it was probably only someone passing by. "WAAH!" M/n shouted as he felt something really cold hit his cheeks and immediately shot up. He looked back and saw Jungkook dying of laughter. Jungkook was laughing so hard, he clutched his stomach to suppress the pain of laughing in his stomach. M/n pouted and gave him a *cute* glare from where he was sitting. "Hyung!~" M/n whined and Jungkook laughed even more. M/n waited for other to stop laughing, once done, soft chuckles were only going out of his lips and made his way beside M/n.

"Here! Drink this first, I'm sure you're tired." Jungkook offered the canned lemonade and M/n took it quickly, still trying to give death glares at Jungkook. Well, at least he tried. M/n opened the can and started to chug it down, he didn't noticed how dehydrated he was because he focused on giving out the flyers. "HAAA!" M/n let out a breath of ecstasy as finally his drought was finally quenched.

"You should've seen your face earlier!" Jungkook spoke when he saw that M/n was now relaxed, he sure does want to impress the boy. But M/n only whined and fake cried, Jungkook started laughing once again, and in no time M/n just went along with him.

As the two had a great time in each other's company, one familiar boy with raven hair was standing at the distance, with the same beverage in his hand, watching the two of them laugh. Taehyung's other free hand clenched into a fist and his teeth clenched inside his mouth. He just let out a long breath and closed his eyes to relax himself before he could do something he might regret later on. He just turned his feet and went back inside the cafè and slammed the can in one random table, the very table next to where Tzuyu is, Tzuyu went ahead and grabbed the drink and held it dear to her.

Aw! He cares about me!

Tzuyu thought as her cheeks turned bright red. She put her tray somewhere and took a short break from her shift to drink the beverage. She gulped every bit of the beverage and when she was done, she tossed the can in the garbage can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the two were chilling in the bench, a thought came into Jungkook's mind and quickly turned his head to M/n. "Are you excited for this Friday?" Jungkook asked, M/n tilted his head sideways to show his curiosity. "Why? W-What's gonna h-happen this F-Friday?" M/n asked, genuinely curious about what's to happen. "Oh, you don't know yet? Well, every year on the last day of the festival, there's beauty pageant happening to finally close the prgoram." Jungkook explained, M/n nodded with an "o" face. "But it has a twist." Jungkook spoke. "Instead of it being guys in suits and girls in dresses, it's gonna be the opposite!" Jungkook finally finished, M/n almost choked on the beverage he was drinking and his eyes winden in bewilderment. "R-Really?!" M/n asked in a higher pitch of voice and Jungkook chuckled at the thought. "Yes! I remember last year, Namjoon hyung participated because nobody wanted to join in our class," Jungkook cringed at the thought that still haunted him. "it was such a sight to see." Jungkook ended with a light chuckle.

Jungkook then turned his head towards M/n with a sly grin on his face. "Say, would you like to join this year?" Jungkook asked the boy, M/n's eyes finally bulged out of his head and finally choked on his drink. "W-What?! O-Of course n-not!" M/n answered in a loud voice and Jungkook only laughed. "Why not?! You got this beautiful doe eyes, beautiful button nose, plump pink lips, and a face of an angel." Jungkook described every feature of M/n while looking intently on his face. M/n flushed in a bright pink shade and he suddenly cant look Jungkook straight, he blinked his eyes repeatedly to suppress the blush that was creeping to his ears. "Kinda the reason why I like you." Jungkook whispered to himself and only enough for M/n to hear some whisper murmuring. "W-What was that?" M/n asked in a shy voice. "Nothing." Jungkook asnwered in a low voice, but a painful prick started to stab in his chest as he recalled the sight he saw just a week ago. Jungkook shook his head to remove the thought out of his head then tried to focus on M/n.

Jungkook smiled at M/n and M/n returned the gesture but M/n hesitated at first because of what he truly felt of Jungkook. M/n knew this was the moment. Such a beautiful moment to be ruined by what M/n truly felt of the boy in front of him. "Hyung." M/n spoke in a quiet, weak voice. Jungkook leaned in closer and it shook M/n, making the smaller boy shift on his seat to distance himself to Jungkook. "I-I need to talk to you." M/n said in a more louder voice, but the shakiness on his voice can't hide the weakness inside him.

"About what?" Jungkook smiled at him. This made M/n's heart ache once again and M/n forced himself to speak. "I-I-It's about your c-confession to m-me..." M/n awkwardly said, it was now Jungkook's turn to blush. Jungkook became really flustered but he tried to hide it to listen to what M/n said. "T-The truth is, hyung... I... I-"

RIIIIIING!

RIIIIIING!

Jungkook closed his eyes and clenched his teeth in grit. He wanted to destroy that bell that instant. But in spite all of that, he looked back at M/n who has a sad expression on his face. "Hey," Jungkook reached his hand on M/n's shoulder and gave him his famous bunny smile. "It's okay, just tell me later or next time." Jungkook assured the boy and M/n just returned a small smile at him and nodded swiftly.

At that same time. Namjoon came out of their cafè and shouted for the two. "Hey you two! Come here!" and the two obliged and came forth to their cafè and did their jobs.

time skip...

The whole day went by really fast, especially when everyone was busy. M/n was one to mention, he was literally down the whole afternoon ever since he was cut off by the bell. After being called by Namjoon, M/n had passed the costume to one of his classmates and he was back to wearing his maid outfit.

"Thank you! Please come again tomorrow!" Namjoon greeted the customer who just left their cafè. "HOOO! That's the last customer for today everyone!" Namjoon announced to everyone and everyone clapped their hands while getting their things and heading to the changing rooms. "You guys can go and change, Jin hyung and I will do the inventory and compute our income for today."

M/n didn't go to the changing rooms yet, he slumped on one of the chairs and splayed his body everywhere.

He let out a huge sigh of relief for the another successful day of their cafè. He looked around and saw that everyone had went to the changing rooms and no one was there except him, he took out his phone and set a 10 minutes alarm, and when he started it, he fluttered his eyes close to take a short nap. M/n lowered his head to the table, crossing his arms to land his forehead in it to make it like a pillow.

A familiar raven haired boy came in, the sight of M/n sleeping filled his eyes. Taehyung then pulled out a chair carefully, not making a sound. He sat ib the same booth of table with M/n and just watched the boy sleep peacefully. His closed eyes is still beautiful, pink lips parted slightly. Taehyung can't let go of the sight, it was a sight to behold.

I hope you're always like this, not avoiding me.

Taehyung then reached out his hand and slowly put it on M/n's head, he brished his hand on M/n's smooth (h/c) hair. He almost flinched when M/n moved his head, longing for the touch. Taehyung restricted himself to go even further, so he just went out. A few minutes came and M/n's phone came off, ringing right against his ear.

M/n slowly lifted his lids to reveal his beautiful eyes. He then slowly slid up on his elbows to peoperly sit. M/n stretched his arms out with one eye shut, he only slept for 10 minutes but it seems like a whole hour had passed. As he was staring into the unknown, he felt as if a hand has just soothed his head, he can still feel the touch of that person.

M/n took his things and headed to the changing rooms. He passed through some of his classmates, them going out or preparing to leave. M/n waited for a little while until the whole changing room became really quiet. M/n opened his locker to get gather his clothes to change.

As M/n was still busy on his locker, a figure was walking up through the hallway of lockers, a towel wrapped on his waist, water droplets trailing down his bare chest, his black hair were all over the place. As Taehyung walked, he noticed an open locker, he looked to his right and saw a familiar small figure in a maid dress, skimming through his locker, Taehyung took this opportunity and walked silently and leaned on the locker beside it.

Taehyung flinched a little because of the cold metal locker, but he composed himself quickly and crossed his arms against his bare chest.

M/n closed his locker with a tired eyes, but it all suddenly changed when the sight of Taehyung filled his eyes. "WAH!" M/n shouted, clutching his fast beating heart. "Y-You scared m-me!" M/n said as he tried to avoid Taehyung once again by trying to get passed him with his clothes in his arms.

The next thing M/n knew is the loud thud of body slamming againt the lockers, and the straight up back pain that he felt. Taehyung walked in front of him extremely slowly, still not letting fo of his wrist. "L-Let go of me!" M/n tried to snatch his wrist back, but this only lead Taehyung to tighten his grip. "Wah!" Taehyung let out an evil chuckle, "look at you disrespecting your hyung. Didnt iI tell you to not avoid me?!" Taehyung said in the most calm yet scariest tone. "P-Please stop-" M/n kept on snatching back his wrist but Taehyung didn't even budge, and Taehyung interrupted him. "No, Kim M/n, you stop. Stop driving me crazy! Stop making me all jealous while you're with Jungkook, stop making me want for you even more, stop making me worry so much whenever you ignore me." Taehyung let out his feelings, his voice getting slower, weaker and quite each reason he gave.

M/n stopped resisting and started to calm down, as he processed those words, chills went up and down his spine, cheeks started to flare red, and his face felt hot.

"W-What are y-you talking a-about, hyung?" M/n tried to avoid the subject once again by playing dumb, but M/n knew what Taehyung was talking about. "Please don't play dumb, you just keep on hurting this." then Taehyung pointed at his heart, which is throbbing in pain, M/n's blush got even redder when he realized that Taehyung was literally naked in front of him.

M/n averted his eyes to look elsewhere, but Taehyung instantly grabbed his chin to look at him. "I know you like me too." Taehyung muttered in a low, husky voice. "W-What do you mean?" M/n played dumb once again and Taehyung only smirked at him. "If you don't like me at all, then you wouldn't be like this, avoiding me, ignoring me and whatnot. But I know for a fact that you kept on thinking about that kiss, that's why you've been the way you are lately." Taehyung perfectly explained the situation, and M/n internally slapped himself for being too obvious. He had his first kiss with the boy that he likes and he couldn't get it out of his mind after that, he can't concentrate, focus and have a straight mind.

His heart started beating even faster that it felt painfully good.

But M/n didn't want it to be straightforward and is really not clear as to where Taehyung would lead him, is this just a one time thing? Or is it a playful fling that ince Taehyung got all his attention, then BOOM! Taehyung will leave him. As of now, there is no clear picture as to where this is headed, but one thing was for sure, he really likes Taehyung.

"H-How do you e-even know t-that? What if I-I don't l-like you?!" M/n said in his stern voice, but weakness still laced it, as he stuttered to say it.

Another loud thud echoed through the changing room. As Taehyung's right hand was slammed beside M/n's head and Taehyung's lips unfolded a devilish smile.

"We'll see about that." Taehyung said in a husky voice as he leaned in and connected his lips to M/n's. M/n eyes bulged so big from the shock. Taehyung disconnected their lips and instantly M/n's lips felt really empty. Eyes still wide, Taehyung chuckled. "See."

M/n shook his head then squinted his eyes slightly to give Taehyung a death glare. He was sending daggers through his eyes. His facial expression said he hated it, but his cheeks said otherwise.

"S-See what?! Why'd y-you even do t-tha- *peck*"
"Will *peck*"
"You *peck*"
"Please *peck*"
"Stop *peck*"
"That?!"

"But you're not complaining." Taehyung reasoned out, giving M/n a devil smirk.

Why'd you let yourself got carried away?!

M/n internally slapped himself once again and sighed. "Yeah, I did to!" M/n lied, face flustered. "No, you didn't! You enjoyed every kisses I gave you!" Taehyung said in a mocking baby voice. "Ugh!" M/n groaned as he pushed away Taehyung's arm so he could go pass him and into the bathroom. Taehyung just leaned against the lockers once again and smiled.

You're slowly biting into my bait, Kim M/n

SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE AGAIN😭😭 ILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP ON UPDATING!! IM REALLY REALLY SORRY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.